Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 13, 2014 11:09 PM

Jun 2010
glad to see that marika is voiced by asumi kana,, This will be epic hahahaha
Apr 14, 2014 1:42 AM

Mar 2013
MARIKA ♥
Apr 14, 2014 3:27 AM

Feb 2010
best girl finally appears
Apr 14, 2014 4:21 AM

May 2013
Now I understand why everyone says marika is the best girl

http://i.imgur.com/ENLjtZ4.jpg
Seems like Kagerou Days reference
Apr 14, 2014 7:42 AM

Jul 2013
Marika's so straighforward! Competition got a lot tougher now for Chitoge and Onodera!
Didn't even know she was hiding her personality there, she flipped lol!
And Chitoge tsundere!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2ap3i8.jpg
Apr 14, 2014 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Yes! Best intro ever! Though I thought they'd try to drag things on till the last three episodes before introducing her, but its ALLLL GOOD! The sooner, the more madness ensues.

Raku is in such a damned if you do, damned if you don't position. Can't piss off Chitoge's dad, can't piss off Marika's dad, trying to win Onodera's heart in the middle of all of that, bahahahaha! I can totally see an all out gang vs gang vs cops war coming around here (well.... I could if I hadn't already read the manga, so, lol nevermind)

Finally, in celebration of the BEST GIRL's arrival
(Played to the chorus of Santana's Maria)

Oh Marika, Marika~
She da best girl in Nisekoi~
Growing up in Raku's Harem~
She's living her life just like a movie star~

Oh Marika Marika~
She fell in love in east Japan~
Waited 10 years to return~
To fulfill that childhood promise~

Dayum I'm good XD
Bring on the next episode!!!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 14, 2014 10:43 AM

Aug 2010
Liking Marika already. Another great girl to join the harem. Don't know who to vote for. They're all so likeable.
Apr 14, 2014 2:34 PM
Sep 2013
Has anyone else noticed how Marie's uniform is nearly identical to the Yasogami High summer uniform from Persona 4?
Marie: http://imgur.com/LLhQY6z
Yasogami: www.cosplayd2r.com/images/l/201209/a/13473768590.jpg
Apr 14, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, first great episode in a while. The show has been pretty meh for the last few weeks but damn, Marika is the new best character by a mile. Onodera is still cute, but Mari blows her away. I'd hope for less Chitoge now but that's doubtful to ever happen seeing as shes the main girl.
Apr 15, 2014 2:42 AM

Feb 2013
This show just keeps on getting better and better.....

I can NOT wait for the next one :)
Apr 15, 2014 5:24 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

If only they had not spoilerato beginning with the key visual art, who were the girls, a little more than curiosity there would have been in history.
Marika is the MC of the episode.
Superb, can give the charge that he was a little fading over the course of the episodes.
Plot enough, the real gem is the story, really divine.
Drawings excellent and very expressive. LOL

I do not know if it will adhere to the # TeamOnodera

It is not yet showing nothing in particular.
Apr 15, 2014 8:37 AM

Mar 2014
Finally we meet the ACTUAL girl he made the promise to ten years ago, and wouldn't ya know, this causes even more problems rather than the solution lol

only downside is i feel like they are struggling to give each other female love interest (other than chitoge) air time so they just barely have the minimum amount

either way i was satisfied with the episode, this new girl is exactly what chitoge needs to push herself to say how she really feels about Raku! im just waiting for her to crack!!

but ooooooh that cliffhanger I cannot wait until next week and the next episode! the plot thickens!!!!!!!!

#teamchitoge ftw!!!!

Apr 15, 2014 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
Chitoge must be more honest with her feelings and tell Raku how she feels... she is such a cute Tsundere.
Apr 15, 2014 11:11 PM
Mar 2014
Jealously in the air.

Tsugumi looked nice this episode all girly.

Chitoge running from the cops lol.

And finally the girl he made the promise with.
Apr 16, 2014 6:46 AM

Jan 2011
Just a static picture in the ED? Not good.
Apr 16, 2014 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
enviKwu said:
Finally the best girl arrives! Marika is love. Marika is life. Marika is God! <3

I can pass away in a sweet bliss now.... actually I'll die when she wins Raku once and for all :3

God, I hope not! Chitoge or Tsugumi are the best in the show. Still, I prefer her a lot more than Onodera.
Apr 16, 2014 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
Deventh said:
enviKwu said:
Finally the best girl arrives! Marika is love. Marika is life. Marika is God! <3

I can pass away in a sweet bliss now.... actually I'll die when she wins Raku once and for all :3

God, I hope not! Chitoge or Tsugumi are the best in the show. Still, I prefer her a lot more than Onodera.

I agree with enviKwu. It's great when childhood promises are maintained, and I never understood the appeal of tsunderes.
Apr 16, 2014 10:43 AM

Jul 2009
Hobgoblin2013 said:
Deventh said:

I agree with enviKwu. It's great when childhood promises are maintained, and I never understood the appeal of tsunderes.

I don't understand what kind of logic this is. You rather be with a person you met for a short time 10 years ago that you can't even remember his/her face or name, rather than to be with one of the people you really like and you go out currently for a long time. A childhood promise like that is just fantasy. That is of course my personal opinion.
Apr 16, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
Deventh said:
Hobgoblin2013 said:
Deventh said:

I don't understand what kind of logic this is. You rather be with a person you met for a short time 10 years ago that you can't even remember his/her face or name, rather than to be with one of the people you really like and you go out currently for a long time. A childhood promise like that is just fantasy. That is of course my personal opinion.

I understand, it's just I got tired of childhood friends always losing in harems and of people saying it's stupid to remember a childhood promise forever. I don't have anything against your opinion, it's just I am upset the childhood friend romance genre isn't popular in modern society. Although of course I prefer pairings that grew up together rather than those briefly met and then separated.
Apr 16, 2014 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
other girl! that's too much already!
Now proclaim Nisekoi as gender Harem!
Raku gets all the girls hahaha very funny
Apr 16, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2009
Hobgoblin2013 said:

I understand, it's just I got tired of childhood friends always losing in harems and of people saying it's stupid to remember a childhood promise forever. I don't have anything against your opinion, it's just I am upset the childhood friend romance genre isn't popular in modern society. Although of course I prefer pairings that grew up together rather than those briefly met and then separated.

Ah, I see. :) Well, everyone has different point of view on these stuff and I totally understand what you're trying to say.
Apr 16, 2014 5:14 PM

Jul 2010
Since Marika is in i guess i will start watching this again.This is the moment i've been waiting for.
I dont know if i can survive more of Onodera tho.I even put manga on-hold because of her...
Apr 16, 2014 8:42 PM

Jul 2010
I hate the new girl btw.
Apr 16, 2014 10:38 PM

Jul 2009
People should say what girl they cheer for after they say they hate/don't like particular girl.
I also noticed not many Tsugumi fans which is a damn shame. I think she is one of the most interesting girls in the show.
Apr 19, 2014 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
Finally, Marika has descended. Her voice suits her well, sasuga Asumin~
Lol'd @ Tsugumi
Apr 19, 2014 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
Eh, I don't really like her.

But really good episode.
All the reactions were too funny, and the fact that she's the police captain's daughter is really good too.
Apr 20, 2014 10:10 AM

Dec 2009
Wait, this is the girl everyone was talking about/waiting for? Dammit, I expected something good, instead we got the most annoying character in the entire show so far...
Apr 20, 2014 5:34 PM

Apr 2013
Finally! Been waiting for Marika to show up for sooo long. She looks amazing, better than I could have imagined it o.o

Apr 21, 2014 12:36 PM

Feb 2012
This new girl... I admit she is pretty (except the hairstyle), but at the same time annoying as hell. Is she really the one Raku made the promise with? I feel like there is some shady business going on.

And seriously, Kaga Kouko - no one? Maybe it's just my sleep deprivation, but I think Marika resembles her a bit, be it the way she clothes or her hair colour or her behaviour in general or whatever..
Apr 21, 2014 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
dislike it after appearing new girl character, which suddenly turn this show far away from its previous originality
Apr 30, 2014 6:02 AM

Nov 2010
It was nice to see Marika being added to the OP and an ED devoted to her
Raku was being played throughout the episode it was so much fun to watch and it didn't even need Shu's pranks for the laughs

Marie resemble Holo from "Spice and Wolf" for a bit when she smirked to Chitoge at the bench for a bit

Seeing her explode at the end with her real accent was a nice reveal
May 13, 2014 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
Nice, Marika came to set the triangule on fire :'D
As always, #TEAMCHITOGE, but man...this show has some many best girls...
May 23, 2014 8:57 PM
Aug 2012
woah, i love the new character. thought she seemed a little fake but the blow up at the end just amplified the cute. sounds like theres an adorable story behind her!!
May 24, 2014 12:37 PM

Apr 2012
Raku's very good at getting violent women, all but one of his harem is dangerous as hell
May 24, 2014 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
I really like Marika. She was a bit annoying at the beginning, but that moment when she got completely mad, oh my! Can't help myself but find her very pretty too... I'm still team #Chitoge though.

Aaah. So many good-looking girls in this show.
Comic_SansMay 24, 2014 1:21 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 26, 2014 7:56 AM

Mar 2014
Spring has come lol!!!
Raku's harem is slowly growing !!!
So marika is that kind of girl huh.. Nice!!!
Jealously in the air lol!!
They're spying on their date!!!
Well , tsugumi's outfit is nice!! Kirisaki looks like a hoodlum, ruri and kosaki looks like people that came from paris!!
Now he remembers!!! Thanks to that earful statement!! nice one marie!!! (though raku said many hurtful things but glad it turn out to be on a different way :D)
That Ending !! marie's true personality!!! and a Cliffhanger ..
Great Episode!!! I felt the Love Vibes!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
Really like Marika so far. Chitoge still annoys me and Onodera is just too shy.

I couldn't stop laughing when the Police charged in like that :D

Tsugumi was so adorable <3
Jun 2, 2014 11:06 PM

Jun 2013
I don't like Marika. She's pushy and clingy and her hair annoys me.
Jun 4, 2014 9:41 AM

May 2012
Awesome development! This new character really seems interesting although it's still pretty much Onodera for me <3 Let's see what's next though!
Jun 23, 2014 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
It's got to see a not-tsundere girl that doesn't waste time. But now Raku is the bitch.
I am semi-mad. >:o
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 24, 2014 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
mareeeeeeeeeeeeee
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jul 1, 2014 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
This new girl marika is seriously annoying. She reminds me a lot of dekomori from chuunibyou.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 8, 2014 7:03 AM
May 2012
So, that is Marika, huh. Well, she is pretty, and is she really sick??
Them stalker and their disguises ahahaha.
Oh, so Raku really knows her.......thanks to that accent ahahaha.
Jul 13, 2014 2:49 PM

Oct 2012
And there she is. She kinda reminded me of Shampoo in her pleasant form I guess.
Can't shake the feeling she is master liar and that she even pretended she has a secret and disease.
She is just... I don't think I like her.

Poor Onodera, she have to take all this.

The way it seems now, everyone have to knew each other those 10 years ago.
Aug 18, 2014 8:09 AM

Oct 2009
Whats with all the girls in this?! They are all so cute and lovable! How to choose >.<!
Aug 18, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
SithNoKami said:
Whats with all the girls in this?! They are all so cute and lovable! How to choose >.<!

cute harem is the best
Nov 30, 2014 3:22 AM

Dec 2013
At this point of the anime, i'm conflicted between Onodera and Marika, i love the latter's straightforward, honest, ttp no bullshit, lovable, and cuddling personality, but at the same time Kosaki's cute, ditzy, puppy love is still in my top fav, Chitoge, well i already know she has that big big chance of getting with it with Raku, so i'm definitely rooting for the underdogs here, and like it's still Kosaki for me who beats Marika by about 10% of my overall rating, it's really hard to decide... QxQ
Jan 2, 2015 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
For some reason I don't remember cringing even once watching this show. All the typical cliches, transfer student, ojou sama, etc all seemed to be well done. The voices are great, there seems to be real characterization instead of trope hashing. The plot seems to be progressing disregarding its surrealism, and each episode seems connected and the characters seems to be growing.

Honestly, this is the best harem anime I have seen. Probably the purest example of a well-done harem. the background provided by shaft are real, and not just pseudo space that seems to be ubiquitous in Shaft shows. The little touches, having dots showing directions the characters are looking at, chibi grump faces, and the spin as well as the elaborate (yet appropriate) background settings make this seem like a far cry from your typical harem series.

Oh, also barely any ecchi.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 8, 2015 5:30 AM

Jul 2012
This whole fiancée ordeal gives me a bit of a Ranma vibe...

I don't like Marika much yet, let's see where they take her.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM

Dec 2009
The third key appears, this show really does a good job of trying to wave me from best girl by introducing other girls one by one.

And now Raku's harem grows.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.