Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 11, 2014 5:05 PM

Jun 2008
Yeah.....I got a throw a WTF as well here...

Seriously, I just don't understand any of this...

More trolling by Wakaki it seems.
Apr 11, 2014 5:08 PM
Mar 2012
THE FINAL CHAPTER NEXT TIME. Right when when Keima confesses to Chihiro too QQ
Apr 11, 2014 5:08 PM

Dec 2007
LoanRanger said:
My reasoning for liking Chihiro is that she loves Keima without being 'manipulated' via a capture (possible exception of Tenri). She loves him for being himself.

See, this is the problem. "I like her because she likes me". It's not that her personality is interesting or that she's particularly attractive, no. I just like her because she's the only one that gives a shit about me. An unpopular virgin's mentality that's desperate to grasp onto any straw that is within his reach.

Been there, done that. That NEVER F***ING WORKS.
Part of why I find this ending stupid.

And I'm not really a fan of Tenri, but she would have been ten times better... She at least has some character.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Apr 11, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2012
Well, that came out of nowhere. Feels really rushed :/ But anyway, Chihiro is confessed to. True or troll? I guess she wins. And Eri-chan haha. That's funny, I'm really happy she had the ending she wanted. Now one chapter to go...
Apr 11, 2014 5:31 PM

Nov 2008
Maurox said:
LoanRanger said:
My reasoning for liking Chihiro is that she loves Keima without being 'manipulated' via a capture (possible exception of Tenri). She loves him for being himself.

See, this is the problem. "I like her because she likes me". It's not that her personality is interesting or that she's particularly attractive, no. I just like her because she's the only one that gives a shit about me. An unpopular virgin's mentality that's desperate to grasp onto any straw that is within his reach.

And I'm not really a fan of Tenri, but she would have been ten times better... She at least has some character.
Are we even reading the same manga? There were build up/development waaaaaaay back and it just happen to brought it up again suddenly. Being rushed is the only problem here.

From the looks of it, you are just spiteful because of your own experience.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 11, 2014 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Maurox said:
LoanRanger said:

Since when do you need a reason to love someone?
Also opposite attract each other.

There are plenty of reason for Keima to love Chihiro.

At first Chihiro was someone he couldn't stand but he came to know her. The girl he thoughts to be the complete opposite of his picture of an ideal girl turned out to be much closer to that ideal than he expected.
She's clumsy at love but she loves earnestly.
She is the only girl that he couldn't control and went beyond his expectation many time.
She's the only girl he felt so bad manipulating that he cried over it.
She's the only girl he want to make amend to, the only girl he dragged into his own trouble.
She's the only girl he didn't want to be in danger.
She's the only girl who understand and know the real Keima and she's the only girl he knows that her love isn't due to any of his scheme but is true and natural love.

It doesn't take a lot to fall in love with someone, it only takes a spark of interest.
Apr 11, 2014 5:43 PM

May 2013
Shangetsu said:
Maurox said:
LoanRanger said:

At first Chihiro was someone he couldn't stand but he came to know her. The girl he thoughts to be the complete opposite of his picture of an ideal girl turned out to be much closer to that ideal than he expected.
She is the only girl that he couldn't control and went beyond his expectation many time.
She's the only girl he want to make amend to, the only girl he dragged into his own trouble.
She's the only girl who understand and know the real Keima and she's the only girl he knows that her love isn't due to any of his scheme but is true and natural love.

It doesn't take a lot to fall in love with someone, it only takes a spark of interest.

^ Yup yup. Shangetsu, I'm on your wavelength :). Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts on Chihiro, but I personally see lots of potential with this couple. And it's certainly not just "liking cos she likes me". It was clear numerous times how much Keima cares.
Apr 11, 2014 5:55 PM

Nov 2008
KanameFujiwara said:
Just let it out guys and gals. Just let it go. Personally I felt bitter about it. I like Chihiro and all and there are qualities in her I feel is good to have in a human.

But Tenri was something else to me. She was the one person I can really relate to. Tenri was the the little hero, she was the one who held the whole thing together. And like Chihiro she love Keima without any manipulations on his part. It felt sad you know. I've been rooting for her for a long time. It felt like watching your child went up to her bed crying because of her broken love.

But what hurts the most is that Tenri is the kind of person that would be okay with this. She is selfless. She will TRY to appear happy even when she's hurting because Keima's happiness is above hers...

I like Keima and all but I dislike watching Tenri being hurt like this. So yeah, I'm a sore loser...
Very well said!! I feel the same too! I really hope they would give justice to Tenri. >.<

All those years of yearning and she was also the vital piece of tying things together.

At one chapter, she even cheered up Keima after being depressed.

She is such a good girl after all. Please Wakaki, give this girl some closure at least... >.<

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 11, 2014 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
Maurox said:
LoanRanger said:

Perhaps you've confused that poster with Keima. Just because the audience likes her for one thing doesn't mean Keima does as well. There is much more meaning to Keima picking her than "she liked him first." It's not even really that subtle tbh.
removed-userApr 11, 2014 6:01 PM
Apr 11, 2014 6:08 PM
Dec 2013
Honestly, I preferred Ayumi out of all the girls, but I could see the story leaning toward a Chihiro ending a long way back, in chapter 167 during the rooftop event. Keima had been manipulating these girls all throughout the manga, but I think he does like her more than the others, because she was probably the only one he genuinely felt bad about manipulating.
Apr 11, 2014 6:16 PM

Mar 2012
What's with people the last arc? It is really great aside from slow start and rushed ending. In this arc we finally see how Keima grow from his antisocial self to someone that accept reality. He say that reality is a crappy game at the start but now after much development now that he feel that there is no game more worthy playing than this and you won't see that in the Goddess Saga.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 11, 2014 6:46 PM

Mar 2012
KanameFujiwara said:
I don't want to be a sore loser. Sure, Keima can pick who he wants. But what about Tenri? She did all that and had to went to such hardship and yet fail? It felt bitter. Tenri was the one person I really want to be happy. She was nothing yet she was braver than many of them... So yeah, I'm not happy about it.

Maybe I can accept all of this is but the whole thing felt rushed and cramped. This isn't a proper ending. I felt that a lot of things need to be made clear such as what is going on? I am confuse...
exactly
Apr 11, 2014 6:51 PM

Jul 2011
YES! My shipping of the manga is coming true! :'D

Shangetsu said:

Agreed here. This is actually the reasons why I believe Keima will be with Chihiro. Unlike the other girls who can be manipulated, Chihiro is actually like a wild card, that Keima couldn't predict.

Although I'm pretty surprised that this is almost like the endings I've been imagining the past few days: Elsie being an official part of the family as well as Keima confessing to Chihiro, even if I imagine it in a different way. :'D
Apr 11, 2014 8:02 PM

May 2013
Okay, this chapter felt rushed and Im happy that Elsie's wish became true but in the last pages...

WHAAAAAAAAAT?! I mean, woaah wait. I rooted for Chihiro and yet, I want that Keima will say sorry for her but a confession scene? So Tenri and Ayumi's conversation makes sense and the last part of the letter is about Keima's love interest?

I have mixed emotions now but if Wakaki trolls us in the last chapter (why 271 here?) it would be a disaster and if Chihiro rejected Keima (considering Ayumi's reconquest, she heard Keima's confession to Ayumi? I guess) Then thats a problem.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 11, 2014 8:05 PM

Apr 2012
Elsie ending is the greatest :D

then Keima confess to Chihiro, i don't expect that

what a kind of ending will we have?

Apr 11, 2014 8:14 PM

May 2013
Niyawa said:
inb4 next chapter "Of course, that's a joke. I only love games!"...

P-Please tell me that's the case...

Then it means Wakaki is trolling us here. Or for Chihiro fans.
SweetCoconutApr 14, 2014 3:44 AM
Apr 11, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2012
No.....just no. Elsies's ending was nice and sweet, but confessing out of the blue felt really rushed.
Apr 11, 2014 8:27 PM
Oct 2013
SweetCoconut said:
Niyawa said:

Niyawa said:

Then it means Wakaki is trolling us here. Or for Chihiro fans.

Inb4chihiroxkeimafansragequitbecausewakakitrolledusnextchapterwithaplotwistlol
Apr 11, 2014 8:52 PM

May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Whistlist Chihiro fans begun preparation for party next week, haters also preparing torces.

Lets just hope that Chihiro will not reject him. It would be a great disaster for the fans and rejoice for not.
Apr 11, 2014 8:56 PM

Apr 2013
Shangetsu said:

You took the words right out my mouth. And this isn't something that even just began during the Goddess arc. Of all of his captures, Keima even said that her's was the most abnormal and one he couldn't predict at all (at least at the time). And it is this unpredictability and inability to "control" or know what Chihiro is thinking that I think attracts Keima to Chihiro the most and why she fits the best. There's no one else like that for Keima. She is the toughest "game" that he has taken on and still hasn't "conquered" yet. And that's what he wants in the end.
Apr 11, 2014 9:06 PM
Jul 2013
My reaction to the latest chapter: HHEEEELLLLL YYYYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! CHIHIRO FTW!!!!!! XXXXXDDDDDD
Apr 11, 2014 9:06 PM

Sep 2013
The page before keima said I love you I literally screamed out NOOOO!!
Apr 11, 2014 9:40 PM

Jan 2014
it was completely unexpected for me , what was that suddenly confession to chihiro ? , i thought that keima would choose to ayumi or someone else...(main chact) , but its gonna be really a troll end
Apr 11, 2014 9:50 PM

Jun 2011
HOLY SHIT!
Chihiro! Congratulations!
Apr 11, 2014 10:06 PM

Feb 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Rejoice Chihiro fans.

Something like "Chihiro Fans" really exist?

I'm waiting for a plot twist!

#Team2Dgirls
#TeamAyumi
#TeamTenri
Apr 11, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2014
i
HollowKnight said:
NeoAnkara said:
Rejoice Chihiro fans.

Something like "Chihiro Fans" really exist?

I'm waiting for a plot twist!

#Team2Dgirls
#TeamAyumi
#TeamTenri

i dont think so~ , but the true fact was that he would want to solve all past problems , including his bad end with chihiro and the coming future
Apr 11, 2014 10:47 PM

Jun 2013
TWGOKs is the perfect example why you don't invest in a series until its done. Bought the manga, bought both seasons on blu ray, and what do i Get, bleeping Chihiro. Really? Well saves me the trouble of buying season 3 if its ever released in the US, and the rest of the manga.

So Haqua, Tenri, Kanon, Dokuro etc. all of who are better choices get left out, and he picks by far the worse girl. I honestly can't name one girl whether a demon, goddess, or just a past conquest who I rate below Chihiro. I can't stand Elise, but even her I would have prefered over Chihiro.

Oh but Chihiro loves him despite not having a goddess. So bleeping what. So does Haqua.

But she has loved him the longest, nope that would be Tenri.

She was hurt the most, nope that would be Kanon who was almost killed.

Or Dokuro, who basically gave up her devil powers and lived on as human protecting him.

Well, but she.........nope, not the best looking, not the best personality, nothing special about her, no redeeming qualities.

Look I felt bad for her when Keima did what he did, but that is not reason to have him end up with her. And how exactly is any better for the other girls who actually, I don't know put their lives on the line, who actually did something etc.
Apr 11, 2014 10:54 PM
Jan 2014
You love who you love. So people without redeeming quality does not deserves to be loved? When in love, those flaws will be the things that are attractive. In the end I really don't know why people are so pissed off because it's a harem, you're already taken an emotional risk by shipping people that might or might not end up together. A good show suddenly turned to shit because your ship isn't cannon. *sigh*
Apr 11, 2014 11:50 PM

Mar 2013
I can't say that I didn't see this coming from a mile away, but I'm satisfied enough. After all, Chihiro was best girl imo
Like everyone said, this arc dragged on for too long and it made it harder to close it all together, hence the rushed ending. This series is still great nonetheless, and it's definitely going to be one of the most memorable manga I've read to date.

Sep 2007
The tears... delicious.
Best girl won da kaminomi. DEAL WITH THAT

Aug 2012
Slightly reminds me of Ichigo 100% ending, where many people were raging over the winning girl lol.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Apr 12, 2014 12:18 AM

Mar 2012
I seriously think it's gonna be difficult to know what will happen to the other girls, would they get mad? Would they disapprove or let it go? Or would they try to fight over him?

I still prefer Ayumi over the rest, she is the one that probably had the most development out of the series besides Tenri.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 12, 2014 12:34 AM

Jul 2009
welp that came out of nowhere i guess.
i still dont know what makes elsie so special. why is she the 'final boss'?
KurogashiApr 12, 2014 12:38 AM
Apr 12, 2014 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
-MgZ_ said:
FUCK

--
Welp. This feels rushed indeed. And i must admit that i'm a bit dissapointed.. Well Chihiro isn't really my fav so..
and nooooooooo my harem ending ;___;
Apr 12, 2014 1:32 AM

Apr 2009
krownklown said:
TWGOKs is the perfect example why you don't invest in a series until its done. Bought the manga, bought both seasons on blu ray, and what do i Get, bleeping Chihiro. Really? Well saves me the trouble of buying season 3 if its ever released in the US, and the rest of the manga.

So Haqua, Tenri, Kanon, Dokuro etc. all of who are better choices get left out, and he picks by far the worse girl. I honestly can't name one girl whether a demon, goddess, or just a past conquest who I rate below Chihiro. I can't stand Elise, but even her I would have prefered over Chihiro.

Oh but Chihiro loves him despite not having a goddess. So bleeping what. So does Haqua.

But she has loved him the longest, nope that would be Tenri.

She was hurt the most, nope that would be Kanon who was almost killed.

Or Dokuro, who basically gave up her devil powers and lived on as human protecting him.

Well, but she.........nope, not the best looking, not the best personality, nothing special about her, no redeeming qualities.

Look I felt bad for her when Keima did what he did, but that is not reason to have him end up with her. And how exactly is any better for the other girls who actually, I don't know put their lives on the line, who actually did something etc.

You are one of the reasons why a lot of harems suck (Sorry, but I will use you as an example. It's nothing personal). Butthurt and bitchy reactions like this make authors spineless because they (and the publishers) know that there will always be a rather high percentage of - and this is as honest as it can get - entitled otakus who whine because their "best girl" didn't win.

I admit I am in a comfortable position now that the character I rooted for "won", but there have been plenty of hints towards this pairing and I am glad he actually went through with a decision that doesn't please anybody. It's certainly more refreshign than the tired "first girl wins" or other stupid shit harems usually pull.

However, it does not substract from the main point: You should buy a series because you invest in an author and his story and not only because you need some self-gratification and jerk-off material. Go read hentai and buy a fucking porno if you want that.
People like the otaku who destroy merch worth several thousands of €/$/whatever just because their "favourite girl didn't won" are not real fans, they are just losers who project their real feelings towards a fictional character WAY too hard because they are escapists of the worst kind. They were never interested in the story. They just wanted cheap satisfaction and probably would have bought everything no matter how shitty the franchise would become as long as their favourite "wins" or still has a chance. I am sorry to be so harsh but the author's integrity and the story flow should be more important than your petty preferences.

About the chapter itself: The entire last few chapters were indeed very rushed and I feel roughly a dozen chapters more would have improved these developments greatly. However, even with the bad pacing of the recent arc is was an enjoyable and decent run for most of its time. TWGOK proves that you *can* write an appealing harem that has some quality behind it and I give it a lot of credit for that. Let's hope the final chapter does not disappoint by retconning this confession or other usual crap Japanese mangaka usually like to pull at the very end.

PS: I wonder if we will see Keima's father in the last chapter :D
NidhoeggrApr 12, 2014 1:49 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 12, 2014 2:07 AM

Jan 2011
I'm still trying to understand what the hell happened with Elsie.

sonicgx11 said:
Then that means you want a school days ending lol

Hmn? Not sure I got that reference. I'm only expressing my discontent with the final choice since I was rooting for Tenri. However, my discontent doesn't represent anything other than that so it's nothing, really.

Choroshi said:
Slightly reminds me of Ichigo 100% ending, where many people were raging over the winning girl lol.

I watched the anime/ovas/specials, don't remember any girl "winning"... hmn. Oh, memory.
Apr 12, 2014 2:15 AM

Apr 2007
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

But I'm worried the last chapter will pull a 'lol jk this isn't a real confession' on us so I'm still cautious ;_;
Apr 12, 2014 2:43 AM

Nov 2013
WTF Chihiro really? I'm hoping next week he says "Chihiro, I love you... But there is someone I love more... AND THAT"S AYUMI.

Elsie got a wonderful ending, she really ended up where she belonged. Everything feels a bit rushed, but I can't wait to see what happens next. It says we have 271 chapters, but the last chapter is next week? What's that all about?

If he really picks Chihiro, this ending better be spectacular. I'm talking no loose ends and a romantic ending that makes my heart melt... I wouldn't say I have a problem with Chihiro per say, but there are plenty of better choices.. C'mon Keima! Don't disappoint me!!
Apr 12, 2014 3:16 AM

Apr 2011
I also saw this comming though due Chihiro getting so little screen-time recently I was begin loos my hopes.

Anyway I wouldn't mind if she rejected him first and then gave him hope if he behave from now, It's not like he would just switch gears and went for someone else and he does need some punishment for saving world.
SweetCoconut said:

Inb4chihiroxkeimafansragequitbecausewakakitrolledusnextchapterwithaplotwistlol

LoL wouldn't it be a bit late "rage quit," after last chapter?

PS: I wasn't this happy from times of Inaba x Taichi, works like that makes me not loose hope for romance mangas and anime.
Tenzen12Apr 12, 2014 3:22 AM
Apr 12, 2014 3:24 AM

Jul 2012
`-` No happy at all...I will say it again I don't ship Keima x Chihiro at all...
I knew this was coming but not in this formula..Still i was sure it was impossible to chose a girl with a godness so lets use the ecape route:Chihiro.
As from start of this Keima x Ayumi,my opinon won't change.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Apr 12, 2014 4:47 AM

May 2013
Loved this chapter. although it feels a bit rushed, I liked Keima's confession to Chihiro. *My thoughts after reading the confession* "FCK YEAH".

Mangaka, don't troll us now pls.
Apr 12, 2014 5:25 AM

Feb 2014
Chihiro is not my favourite character but I can deal with this ending. This controversy looks a bit exagerrated to me.

I can't imagine the uproar when another harem manga like Nisekoi will end...
Apr 12, 2014 5:31 AM

Mar 2012
Federer said:
Chihiro is not my favourite character but I can deal with this ending. This controversy looks a bit exagerrated to me.

I can't imagine the uproar when another harem manga like Nisekoi will end...
Nah Nisekoi won't make much uproar because everything is win win solution there.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 12, 2014 5:32 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
KanameFujiwara said:
Just let it out guys and gals. Just let it go. Personally I felt bitter about it. I like Chihiro and all and there are qualities in her I feel is good to have in a human.

But Tenri was something else to me. She was the one person I can really relate to. Tenri was the the little hero, she was the one who held the whole thing together. And like Chihiro she love Keima without any manipulations on his part. It felt sad you know. I've been rooting for her for a long time. It felt like watching your child went up to her bed crying because of her broken love.

But what hurts the most is that Tenri is the kind of person that would be okay with this. She is selfless. She will TRY to appear happy even when she's hurting because Keima's happiness is above hers...

I like Keima and all but I dislike watching Tenri being hurt like this. So yeah, I'm a sore loser...
Very well said!! I feel the same too! I really hope they would give justice to Tenri. >.<

All those years of yearning and she was also the vital piece of tying things together.

At one chapter, she even cheered up Keima after being depressed.

She is such a good girl after all. Please Wakaki, give this girl some closure at least... >.<

Well agreed with everything but,the ending is realy rushed..Well we just need to wait for the next chapter.What anoyes me the most is the fight between the Chihiro end fans,Tenri end fans,Ayumi end fans,and the harem end fans.I mean the autor does what he wants to do with his characters,tho sometimes the fanservice is there but still.Maybe this is what he wanted to do from the start.(im not an ChihiroxKeima fan by the way,I personaly would like the harem end,or some thing like that.).But as I said before we all agree that this was an AWSOME manga.And I personaly wont forget about it.
Apr 12, 2014 5:50 AM

Feb 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Nah Nisekoi won't make much uproar because everything is win win solution there.

Really? Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see posts like "Raku should have ended with Onodera" "No, Marika is better, blah blah blah"
Apr 12, 2014 6:02 AM

Mar 2012
Federer said:
NeoAnkara said:

Really? Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see posts like "Raku should have ended with Onodera" "No, Marika is better, blah blah blah"
Nah only three have a chance and it won't really create much uproar like this or NagiAsu.
Apr 12, 2014 6:38 AM

Oct 2013
Looks like Keima is back.

Elsie is really Keima's sibling now? Wow, Keima x Elsie fans would be sad I guess lol.

HOLY SHIT For real?? He confessed to Chihiro! Well..I like Chihiro but I ship Tenri x Keima more, looks like all my hopes are crushed down. :(

Damn...this certainly feels rushed. Poor Wakaki, if only his health was good. Not sure but this is really disappointing me.
Apr 12, 2014 7:30 AM

Jul 2009
Niyawa said:

Omg I would love to see this even if it's a lie.

Another great manga ending....and i got that feeling once again when a good series end and i have to look for another one. Damn :(
Apr 12, 2014 8:16 AM

Oct 2013
Damn, this is sooo rushed :(. I don't mind Chihiro x Keima but there should be some buildup to them not just a random confession :/.

I am glad Elsie didn't disapear, I was hoping for Elsie x Keima, but her staying in his family makes me satisfied enough.

Chihiro was my 3rd favorite character just after Elsie and Ayumi.

Damn I feel like there should be like 10 more chapters of build-up and wrapping up the story instead of just one more. :/ I will be so sad when this manga ends :( damn, it will be hard to find a manga that will replace Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai for me :/
I am a human.
Apr 12, 2014 8:18 AM

Feb 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Nah only three have a chance and it won't really create much uproar like this or NagiAsu.

Except Tenri, Ayumi and Chihiro, who had a chance with Keima?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.