Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2014 3:50 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The life goes back to normal.

Is Keima confessing Chihiro!?
Apr 11, 2014 3:53 AM

Mar 2012
Rejoice Chihiro fans.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 11, 2014 5:44 AM
Jan 2011
What a disappointing ending of a good manga. It went downhill since it reached its peak with goddesses arc. Just another example that Japanese authors have giant problems to close their stories well.
Apr 11, 2014 5:54 AM

Apr 2011
Feels rushed :/
Apr 11, 2014 5:57 AM

May 2010
wth that came out of no where O_o

@habares
Habares said:
What a disappointing ending of a good manga. It went downhill since it reached its peak with goddesses arc. Just another example that Japanese authors have giant problems to close their stories well.

it realy isnt much of the authors fault mostly the publisher wants the manga to continue even after the story ended there are so many examples in like death note, bleach(this should have ended long long time a go) etc there is so many to name
Apr 11, 2014 5:59 AM

Mar 2008
Well, that was unexpected O.o

Whole ending feels rushed, hard to comprehend what is actually going on ;o
Apr 11, 2014 6:04 AM

Aug 2010
NO!!!!!!!!! MY HAREM ENDING!!!!!! >.<!!

But that did indeed feel rushed :(....I am quite sad for that T^T

Well this was something many people thought is gonna happen and it did. Chihiro fans will be partying all over the world :P

I like Chihiro but she's just not my fav...she's probably around 5th place for me.

Anyway...finally chap nxt week?
Apr 11, 2014 6:06 AM
Dec 2012
let's be honest, i was quite disappointed. But at least this will end soon so i won't be more disappointed

Jul 2012
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH good shit im glad he confessed to Chihiro the plot screwed her over so much. And yeah it feels a bit rushed but at least we're getting a pretty decent ending i mean a lot of mangas have gone down way way way worse.

Jun 2010
FUCK

WHY CHIHIRO?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god I can't believe that just happened.

I was so happy by Elsie's surprise and yet.... Fuck.
Apr 11, 2014 6:07 AM

Nov 2012
Chihiro's fan here, but it still feel so rushed :(. Need more building up
and what's with Elsie and her god like power
Apr 11, 2014 6:14 AM

Jun 2010
Habares said:

Can you tell me what's a better ending then?
Apr 11, 2014 6:15 AM

Nov 2007
Elsie got the best ending out of everyone here ;_;
However when Haqua said she cant remember Elsie at all anymore, man I was pretty sad.

Chihiro is dangerously close to winning, however we still don't know if she is going to accept the confession or not. Wakaki can still pull a final trick out of his hat.
Apr 11, 2014 6:16 AM

Jun 2011
Like other people have said this really does feel rushed which is quite disappointing because i have been reading this from nearly since it first began so i wanted a better paced ending considering how long it has been going.

I am quite happy with Elsie's ending it seems rather fitting for her.

Though i can not say i am happy that he ended up with Chihro since i have never been that big a fan of her so that is kind of a let down for me.

Well lets see how this ends once and for all.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Apr 11, 2014 6:25 AM

Feb 2014
Haqua and Nora have lost their memory about Elsie. So no one from hell will try to use her as a weapon anymore.

And we learn now what was Elsie's request in the previous chapter.
Apr 11, 2014 6:29 AM
Jan 2011
I don't want to be a sore loser. Sure, Keima can pick who he wants. But what about Tenri? She did all that and had to went to such hardship and yet fail? It felt bitter. Tenri was the one person I really want to be happy. She was nothing yet she was braver than many of them... So yeah, I'm not happy about it.

Maybe I can accept all of this is but the whole thing felt rushed and cramped. This isn't a proper ending. I felt that a lot of things need to be made clear such as what is going on? I am confuse...
Apr 11, 2014 6:31 AM
Jan 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Habares said:

A few more chapters would be nice. This felt rushed. I don't understand what's going on...
Apr 11, 2014 6:33 AM
Jan 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Habares said:

Ending that doesn't involve long, dragged and mostly boring arc meant to resolve all plots as quick as possible and such sudden failing in love with minor character without hints and preparation.
Apr 11, 2014 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
Keima x Chihiro shippers unite!

With Chihiro being my favorite girl, I love this development. Despite that, I'm still not 100% sure he will end up with her. I have a gut feeling something will happen.

I'm gonna miss this manga when it ends :(

Wakaki has stated that he has been suffering from bad health, and that's why he is ending the series. Its sad, but health comes first.
Apr 11, 2014 6:35 AM

Oct 2010
After this chap I am reduzing grade to 6 or lower, and removing keima from fav chars.
"Boredom is like poison."

Apr 11, 2014 6:37 AM

May 2013
I can't believe Keima just confessed to Chihiro. So he did have feelings for her. Well she did have feelings for him before the conquest. I can finally see the ending. lol.
babymilo91Apr 11, 2014 6:42 AM
Apr 11, 2014 6:40 AM
Jan 2008
It's sad that the author's health has cast a dark shadow over the series. I wish he could have finished the series how he wanted to but I hope he gets better. Having said that I'm still bummed.

I do wonder how the parts affected by his health would have worked out if he stayed healthy.
Apr 11, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2011
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
IT
WAS
THE
ONLY
WAY
IT
COULD
END
Apr 11, 2014 6:47 AM

Oct 2013
AND NOW EVERYBODY WILL CALL THIS SERIES TRASH BECAUSE KEIMA DID NOT END WITH THE GIRL THEY WANTED TO WIN BOOHOO. Seriously guys you should have seen this shit coming, especially at the end of the goddess saga. Although we still have 1 more chapter something can change. I am also happy Elsie became his sister. But lets face it, THERE WILL BE ALL SORTS OF MANGA WHERE SOMEBODY IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING.

Habares said:
-MgZ_ said:
Habares said:

Ending that doesn't involve long, dragged and mostly boring arc meant to resolve all plots as quick as possible and such sudden failing in love with minor character without hints and preparation.

Since when the fuck was chihiro a minor character, and the arc was boring? Well shit I though it was a good one, its up to everybody opinions I guess.

But seriously chihiro was more or less a main heroine just like the goddess girls.
Apr 11, 2014 6:48 AM

Jun 2010
KanameFujiwara said:

A few more chapters would be nice. This felt rushed. I don't understand what's going on...

What do you not understand? That Elsie was the super secret weapon? Well, I admit that they didn't really explain that well but this chapter was pretty convincing in the sense that it does have the "ending feeling" into it.

Habares said:

You mean the last arc was boring as hell for you and you hate Chihiro right?
Apr 11, 2014 6:50 AM

Oct 2013
Mgz SAID:You mean the last arc was boring as hell for you and you hate Chihiro right?

Thats what it sounds like for him lol.
Apr 11, 2014 6:51 AM

Mar 2012
Whistlist Chihiro fans begun preparation for party next week, haters also preparing torces.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 11, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2009
BEST GIRL WON

FUCK YES
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 11, 2014 6:53 AM
Apr 2013
It does feel a bit rushed. But I am not disappointed that Keima chose Chihiro.
The chapter where she sang after being rejected by Keima reduced me to tears. If they were to be together then I would be glad.

It is a decent ending for the manga. I can think of tonnes of others where the ending went horribly wrong.
zasxkok9Apr 12, 2014 12:08 PM
Apr 11, 2014 6:58 AM
Jan 2011
I'm happy for Elsie but I felt the ending was rushed. I'm not a fan of Chihiro but I like her and to a certain extent I can accept her. But this ending could not be a good ending because it doesn't adress the multiple questions and themes it let out. Even if I am a fan of Chihiro - I don't think this is a proper ending. This manga could go above and beyond even this!
Apr 11, 2014 7:06 AM
Jan 2011
sonicgx11 said:
But seriously chihiro was more or less a main heroine just like the goddess girls.

She was supporting character who got important only because she turned out to be false goddess candidate.

-MgZ_ said:
You mean the last arc was boring as hell for you

Yes, I mean that.

-MgZ_ said:
and you hate Chihiro right?

I don't care about her, it's the sudden confession out of nowhere that struck me as idiotic ending twist. This destroys main hero character for me. Confessing to any other member of the cast would be just as bad.
Apr 11, 2014 7:11 AM

Oct 2010
Last chapter: Elsie is dead... NOOO q-q
Now: Elsie is his real sister?! Öö (Yeah *love*)

So haha, wakaki likes to shock! If the goddess-girls still remembering what happened, they might interfere with the chixkei couple XD

I believe we will see all the other girls (and charas) again... Something like "how god changed the world" *hope for it*

And i had almost tears in my eyes as he played games after waking up... Like escaping because he missed Elsie q-q
Apr 11, 2014 7:13 AM

Oct 2011
Chihiro end huh...or not? xD
I will miss this manga :/
Apr 11, 2014 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
My ship blew up in my face. I hope Elsie and Haqua become friends again.
Apr 11, 2014 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
Habares said:
sonicgx11 said:

She was supporting character who got important only because she turned out to be false goddess candidate.

-MgZ_ said:
You mean the last arc was boring as hell for you

Yes, I mean that.

-MgZ_ said:
and you hate Chihiro right?

I don't care about her, it's the sudden confession out of nowhere that struck me as idiotic ending twist. This destroys main hero character for me. Confessing to any other member of the cast would be just as bad.

So did you want a harem ending? Where most harem manga go.

But what made you hate chihiro, I thought she was a good character before and after the goddess saga because she kept ruining keima's plans lol.

We still have 1 chapter to go so anything can change, although I am glad wakaki didn't go to the harem ending ugh.

Apr 11, 2014 7:20 AM
Jan 2011
Just let it out guys and gals. Just let it go. Personally I felt bitter about it. I like Chihiro and all and there are qualities in her I feel is good to have in a human.

But Tenri was something else to me. She was the one person I can really relate to. Tenri was the the little hero, she was the one who held the whole thing together. And like Chihiro she love Keima without any manipulations on his part. It felt sad you know. I've been rooting for her for a long time. It felt like watching your child went up to her bed crying because of her broken love.

But what hurts the most is that Tenri is the kind of person that would be okay with this. She is selfless. She will TRY to appear happy even when she's hurting because Keima's happiness is above hers...

I like Keima and all but I dislike watching Tenri being hurt like this. So yeah, I'm a sore loser...
Apr 11, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

A CHIHIRO END?!@! FOR REAL!?
Apr 11, 2014 7:24 AM

Apr 2013
Woah, "Eri-chan" o.o

Apr 11, 2014 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
YEEEEEEESSSSS SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A CANON OTP! I LOVE THIS FEELING. FOREVER CELEBRATING THIS MOMENT. You better not be trolling, Wakaki.
Apr 11, 2014 7:45 AM

Sep 2013
Well, I get my Chihiro end. (It was a little rushed but I liked it.)

And let's just wait for last chapter.
Apr 11, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
So is Keima the only one the remembers Elsie? And since Haqua and Nora forgot about Elsie did their connection to Keima disappear as well. I guess it really is the "World God Only Knows" if Keima is the only one to remember what happened.

Also, as much as I like Chihiro, I felt that the best girl to end with was Tenri. She was a major character in the last arc so I thought she would be the end. Maybe the author is trolling and the confession will be him saying that even though he loves her they can't get together or something.
Apr 11, 2014 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
I am very pleased on how Elsie's ending came about.

BUT MOST OF ALL! Chihiro! :D

Even though she is not my top pick for Keima, I do think that the author has hinted long ago that Keima truly had feelings for her when he discovered that she genuinely love him despite not remembering any of his past skirmish with her.

Keima originally mentioned that Chihiro was the most plain and boring character out of all during her conquest, but in fact Keima develop as a character to see the world in a new light and appreciate characters like Chihiro. The one to cry during the festival was Chihiro where Keima genuinely felt saddened to have played with her feelings in order to achieve the other conquest.

I also wish the author a good rest and recovery!
Apr 11, 2014 7:52 AM
Jan 2011
sonicgx11 said:

So did you want a harem ending?

No, I wanted ending with Keima not confessing to anyone, continuing living normally. There wasn't any character worthy his divine attention :) Well, up untill now :(

So what it would be called? Yokkyun ending?

sonicgx11 said:

Where most harem manga go.

This manga was unique because it wasn't normal harem manga. There finally was a character who is not a wimp too scared to talk to a female, pathetic and yet loved by every girl around. But of course at the end conventionality had to won and this great character got lovestruck :(

sonicgx11 said:

But what made you hate chihiro, I thought she was a good character before and after the goddess saga because she kept ruining keima's plans lol.

I said I don't hate her, even though I find her rather boring and plain.
Apr 11, 2014 7:53 AM
Jun 2012
I was most surprised this series is about to conclude... The series definitely feels rushed at this point and anti climatic. I don't mind the chihiro to pairing though I do feel bad for other girls also involved, but that's what happens in the end when you string people without the harem ending. Oh well, harem ending daisuki.
Apr 11, 2014 7:57 AM

Aug 2009
Didn't see that coming. Chihiro is good choose, but I'm almost sure something gonna heppen next chapter. You know, Kemia captured 6 Goddess Urara and others :D
Apr 11, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2010
No more "Onii-chan" from Dokurou?
Apr 11, 2014 8:09 AM
Mar 2009
Well, that felt anticlimactic. I don't have anything against Chihiro, but Keima's confession came out of nowhere.

At least Elsie is now going to be around forever, but it seems like Haqua forgot about her existence. And they were like best friends too...

I would have preferred a hiatus at least instead of this rushed ending.
Apr 11, 2014 8:14 AM

Dec 2007
Okay, nobody saw this coming.

It says it will have 271 chapters, however the next chapter is the last? Is it because of Omake stuff again?
Apr 11, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2007
Not a bad chapter but man it feels rush. I'm still not over what happen in the last chapter. Looks like it could still go either way since who knows how Chihiro feels now.

Barion-Zara said:
NO!!!!!!!!! MY HAREM ENDING!!!!!! >.<!!
?

Same. I thought if that ending could happen it would be Keima to do it.
Apr 11, 2014 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
Well, the chihiro ending was obvious and since I learned he is sick, i'm still going to be pleased with the ending no matter what even if its rushed.

For those of you saying hiatus... think about it declining health then what comes next? My aunt's health declined from february until now and We're now hearing that there is nothing else the doctors can do.

The rushed ending is better than no ending at all.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.