Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 23, 2016 1:19 AM

Dec 2012
Tabrisrp said:
didn't this cat had the same voice as the cat in darker than black ?

Lol the similarities struck me too!

They don't have the same voice actor but the whole talking cat trope is certainly a shared commonality so I'm sure that anyone would think that the voice actor is the same for both.

Shamisen's voice actor is Michael McConnohie and Mao's (the cat from DtB) voice actor is Kent Williams.
Jan 30, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
Can't say I liked this arc for its story. I found the movie funny, but boring to begin with, so seeing how it was made is no better. The developments of the characters' relations was the best though.

NoyaChan said:
All the conflict between Mikuru and Koizumi was interesting, but still x___x'

Let's not forget Nagato. She might relate her side of the story in a more objective manner, but she also admits to not being an neutral actor either.

I think what this did is show how Haruhi is in fact the only person Kyon can really trust, and him telling her the truth at the end (even if she didn't believe it) indicates she can trust him too.

frozentime4 said:
- Kyon can NEVER fall in love with anyone not Haruhi or even leave Haruhi's side or else the world will suffer terrible consequences. Nope, no Kyon x Mikuru ever...because jealous little Haruhi will throw a fit and wreck the world.

Remember also that Mikuru stated that Haruhi and Kyon can't/shouldn't fight because *classified information*. She knows how it will end, or should end at least, which is Kyon x Haruhi.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
[Watching in broadcast order]

Ofcourse the cat would talk :D
~Nyan ... in a manly voice :D

Ofcourse Haruhi wouldnt believe Kyon when he's actually telling the truth, allthough she did put up a smile after leaving the restaurant :)

I gotta say that I enjoyed the first season more, this season still had its moments though.
Endless Eight was actually enjoyable (unlike what other people think).

8/10
Mar 12, 2016 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
Finally, it's over! 4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2012
Overall I'd say a 6/10,deducting one point because of the endless eight it would be a 5/10.

The sigh of haruhi suzumiya weren't that much better than the endless eight imo,we had already seen the end product of their amateur movie (if you had seen the broadcast order) so these last 5 episodes more or less felt pointless and boring.

Only good episode this season was Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody.
Jun 2, 2016 5:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Goodbye to the second season, a season much better than the first interesting, especially with the bow of "infinite August". A Wonderful to enjoy.

--
Adiós a la segunda temporada, una temporada mucho mejor que la interesante primera, sobre todo con el arco del "agosto infinito". Una maravilla para disfrutar.
Jun 25, 2016 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
Ha, "Shamisen". If you didn't catch it, professional shamisen are made of cat skin.
Aug 27, 2016 6:53 PM

Mar 2015
Someday in the Rain

This was okay. The censor in this episode is brilliant.

3/5

Overall: 5/10
Jul 30, 2017 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
This was an interesting season with its Endless Eight and Someday in the Rain. It was an experience and the animation was nice. 6/10. Now onto Disappearance.
Aug 17, 2017 6:23 AM

Jul 2008
And that's all folks. A very quiet normal day of getting a heater from the store.

7/10
Sep 21, 2017 8:23 PM
Apr 2009
It's funny, I just finished this episode (and thereby the Sigh arc), and was sort of able to comprehend all the subtler implications of what was happening a heck a lot better than when I read the Sigh novel. The reason for this, I think, would be that I've now read up to volume 7 at this point, and obviously seen all the episodes of the anime as well.

I didn't really like the Sigh novel as much as Melancholy when I first read it. I initially thought this was because the story of shooting the movie wasn't as good, but in retrospect I think it was just because so much was happening that I didn't truly grasp at the time -- since it was just the second novel, and I was lacking context. I'm definitely going to re-read Sigh now, and I expect I will like it a lot more the second time around.
Oct 6, 2017 8:25 PM

Dec 2015
Deep storytelling in this episode which paired well with the noir soundtrack. The series would have bombed with-out Koizumi and Kyon's discussion + had they not toned Haruhi's bitchiness down.

I could almost feel Koizumi's desire to swap places with Kyon but of course that was never necessary considering how Kyon resolved everything til the end (i'm glad Kyon didn't go down the "dream" conclusion). The battle royale "joke" was also interesting, I wonder if they'll elaborate it in Disappearance?

I still don't understand that scene with a seemingly elderly guy speaking in Kyon's voice with the two co-workers - was it an analogy to how convincing Haruhi is as difficult as waking up a passed-out drunk?

Probably the best episode out of the series, it + Endless 8 were the only ones that were remotely similar to season 1. Endless 8 was actually enjoyable, although the hate is understandable especially for those in 2009 following the broadcast order who were rewarded/punished by that mediocre/troll ending which honestly didn't accomplish anything.
Prim3Oct 6, 2017 8:31 PM
~
Dec 27, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm....odd way to end the season. Didn't really feel like anything happened.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 3, 2018 11:30 AM

Jan 2016
Well, that's it.

I liked Shamisen's voice acting, I didn't quite expect Hagase-san from Conan to voice him :o
I didn't expect the Koizumi and Mikuru rivalry either, seeing as they almost kissed last episode. Koizumi is actually quite a complex character, looking back. He always has some sort of ulterior motive, right? Was he joking then? Why would he tell Kyon that?

My theory as to why he told Kyon about the battle royales or whatever could be happening... is that earlier he says that there are a lot of other theories about Suzumiya - and I think one of them is that Kyon has god-like powers, not Suzumiya, and telling Kyon that battle royales exist makes them exist? Then why would he want it to exist...? Idk, I'm just rambling at this point.

And lastly I didn't expect the extended conclusion to the first arc of Haruhi to be here, which I guess makes sense as it is technically a last episode. Lol, Kyon got completely denied by Haruhi.
Feb 26, 2018 2:56 PM

Oct 2015
The endless eight ruined the show for me because it showed how lazy the makers of this series, before that arc finish I had to watch them say and do the same stuff for eight episodes( the conclusion wasn't even that hard hitting, only that they had to do the summer homework). How lame, that even "the sigh of suzumiya" had to go through 5 EPs and became hella boring( movie they made was lame too). Even the phenomenons she caused during the shooting were so lame I slept a bit and had to drink coffee and mix it with red bull to stay awake. Also I didn't like how she treated Mikuru, hell even Kyon was about to hit her in one the EPs( I am glad he didn't though).

But because I like Suzumiya and Yuki, I tolerated the show because of them. Her spunky nature and Nagato's cool headiness, along with her background made love this show. For Mercy's sake I will forgive the stupid story and give this season a

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 12, 2018 12:41 PM

May 2016
I had enough for this but at least it got a little bit better towards the ending. 6/10
Oct 18, 2018 7:06 AM

Apr 2018
I just finished the season and... I feel like it was not worth watching.
The Endless Eight arc was a good idea in itself, but 5 or 6 episodes out of 8 were pretty useless.
Then, I don't think spending the last episodes showing the making-of the movie of the season 1 was necessary. Except for the talking cat, everything else in the "behind the scenes" was enough understable or simply not useful to know.

I liked the first season, but this one seemed really empty to me. And I saw almost no evolution in the plot, neither for the characters.
Dec 20, 2018 5:42 AM

Sep 2014
finished my rewatch in chronological order, so this was someday in the rain for me

I have to say chronological kinda sucked. Either that or I simply dont enjoy it as much as before. This episode was really nice again though, I like the casual episodes.

Anyway, this was just to prepare for the movie, I hope Im not disappointed.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 31, 2020 7:24 AM

Feb 2019
Fun, and it seems to have gone in full circle with season 1's ending where Kyon meets up with Haruhi and this ending scene seems to have continued that scene.

Fun, but it ain't over for me yet as I'm covering the 2009 broadcast order lol

Not as great as the first season, but maybe that's because of the novelty wearing out (and also maybe a bit because of Endless Eight).
Apr 12, 2020 3:23 AM

Mar 2013
Wait, why did Kyon just suddenly tells all the secret to Haruhi at the end? I dont get it....
May 6, 2020 11:23 PM

Aug 2014
I love the interactions between the Esper guy and Kyon.  The whole anime when they are interacting are the best scenes.

I do agree with the Esper guy regarding Asahina: I think Asahina fakes the way she acts around people specially Kyon.  Her whole innocent act, etc, its just an act to get on Kyon's good side. Why?  Because look at how future Asahina acts.  Future Asahina, as Kyon said, is probably just Asahina three years older from her "present" self, yet future Asahina acts like a mature level headed person and not like an innocent air head.
oooo3333May 7, 2023 1:07 PM
Oct 27, 2020 4:44 PM

Mar 2020
Quite a cosy slice of life plot. I'm generally opposed to episodes within this genre, but this was different in that it belonged to a story which had a satisfying amount of progression. To be honest, this is probably my favourite episode and the best way they could have concluded the tv series. For a show as overstated and as erratic as Haruhi Suzumiya, the menial and understated structure of this episode was ironically a breath of fresh air.

Although it feels strange to give my impressions about season 1 on a season 2 discussion thread, I'm still going to do it anyway and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I really liked it. While it still feels directionless and lacking in character, there were enough interesting ideas to keep me wanting to come back.

Season 1 is a pretty solid 7/10, putting it leagues above the other stuff Kyoani has put out. I'm really looking forward to the movie.
Mar 17, 2021 8:08 PM

Jun 2014
For me, this final episode was "Someday In The Rain."

Not a lot happened in this episode, as it was a more relaxing one. Seeing Yuki in the club room reading a book alone made me want to start reading books more. Also, you can definitely tell that Haruhi likes Kyon, but she'll never admit to it.

This was a lot of fun to watch.

May 12, 2021 9:16 PM

Jan 2019
"Someday in the Rain"

The most slice of life this show has ever been. A strange yet sweet way to end the TV portion of the series. I hear that the movie is a wild ride- consider me ready.

As for season 2- ironically the Endless Eight arc lowers it from an 8/10 to a 7/10.
Jun 30, 2021 2:51 PM

May 2015
I feel very sorry for all the people who watched the two seasons in chronological order.
Jul 28, 2021 1:41 AM

Aug 2020
[chronological order]

Well, nothing really to add to the ending.

Overall, this season didn't really do much. First, it focused a lot of episodes on the time loop, then the movie process, and then it just ended.

Over, for this season, it most likely gets a 6 out of 10. If it had provided more story as the first season did, it would have gotten a 7.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Jul 30, 2021 2:47 PM

Jan 2020
A great finale to a great series. I love the censoring of when nagato was putting the books away during the change sessions. It was perfect

I really love the slower pacing and how some shots were repeated and static. It really fit the rainy atmosphere and that scene with haruhi and kyon at the end was cute

Aug 16, 2021 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
This was the first and hopefully only Anime that I rated (3) - Very Bad.
Endless Eight wasn't necessarily terrible, just boring. But the movie arc was utter trash.
Why would anybody want to see this? They make Asahina-san the lovable dork then torture her while the
main character slowly turns into a dictator. Kyon not having the balls to say anything was so annoying and it happened twice.
Only episode I thought was good was the first one. Maybe more so because it was intertwined with the first season.
If I had stuck with the chronological order and finished Season 1 first I would have never even watched this beyond maybe the 4th episode.
Dec 28, 2021 1:53 AM

May 2020
[CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER]

And now even a talking cat lmao. Well the movie finally got its conclusion, so props to them getting through with all that trouble and finally succeeding.

And Haruhi, Kyon's telling truth there but still you didn't believed him, well not like anyone would accept something like that out of nowhere even if it's Haruhi.

Was really enjoyable second season it was, even endless eight. 4 episodes still there in that first season after this. So 8/10 for this second season.
Feb 1, 2022 6:10 PM

Dec 2007
this arc just got better from each episode.
totally laughed when they showed the bizzre things happened during filming the film, had to restrain myself from laughing too hard since it's.. err, 3am? lol
the whole kazuro scenes were kinda making him future villain lol.
as usual kyon was the one finishing the film. and by usual i mean that haruhi always starts things, and kyon finished them - the melancholy arc kyon saved the situation haurhi started with that enclose place, endless eight, and now this. kyon is just part of finishing haruhi.

this is finishing the 2009 new episodes, and after this episode i'm longing watching the special mikuru movie again (ep00) since now after watching both series the parts gonna connecting.
after this i will do some other anime and then i will come back to watching the series chronologically to see if i missed anything, and then watching the disappearance movie.

sigh arc (10-14) was as i said got better with each episode, it started with some kinda calm setting but smart kyon commentary and usual haruhi behaviour, but continued with good stuff, not only the supernatural ones but the around them. 9/10
endless eight arc (2-9) though to be long, the only parts i didn't liked so much was 6-7 though to seems to have some good direction to them, they were the most normal. kyoAni did good job on this "project", though to be gamble, but it was good experience. but with that said it still was gamble, it doesn't making this arc masterpiece. and i also think they should have extra episode only to show another optional ending where kyon talking to nagato, it was painful to see her like this and she deserves it. 8/10
bamboo leaf rhapsody - pretty good "epilogue" before the 2 large arcs, presenting pretty much what this series can do with slice of life mixing with sci-fi. for me it was episode 7 of original series with only mikuru and nagato. 9/10
overal: 9/10
Mar 23, 2022 1:18 PM
Jul 2020
Jujur saja, aku sangat tidak menyukai karakter Suzumiya Haruhi. Dia egois, pemaksa, dan tidak sabaran. Apalagi dia selalu memaksa Asahina Mikuru melakukan sesuati, aku pun jadi sangat benci Suzumiya Haruhi.

Mar 23, 2022 1:19 PM
Jul 2020
Honestly, I really don't like Suzumiya Haruhi's character. She is selfish, pushy, and impatient. Moreover, she always forced Asahina Mikuru to do something, I also really hate Suzumiya Haruhi.

Oct 7, 2022 4:46 AM

May 2022
Idk about the movie, but if I have to rate based on these 2 seasons alone, it's 7/10.

I hope the movie is as good as people say.
Jinx_AraragiOct 7, 2022 4:51 AM
Oct 23, 2022 8:56 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I really liked this final episode. It gave us the many perspectives and theories surrounding Haruhi as well as the confession from Kyon about how the world around her really works. Serves as an answer to the question that was raised up during this arc.

Sadly, that and the opening and ending songs are where my praises end as these two arcs left a lot to be desired. On the one hand, Endless Eight is basically a really cheap way to make your audience go insane and by the way it ended it really didn't deserve to have that many episodes. Even with the different camera angles and clothes, 3 or 4 episodes would have been enough.

On the other hand, the sigh of Suzumiya basically was ruined by none other than Haruhi herself. Her attitude was so annoying to watch to the point where I was on board with Kyon in order to stop her abuse. I don't remember the first season portraying her in such a nasty way. But now that I see what she's capable of, it's disgusting. Not even the theories and creativity can save this part.

In any case, I don't really encourage people who liked the first season to watch this one.Many things could have been handled in a different manner, but it is what it is.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 18, 2022 6:09 PM
Dec 2022
It's very fun! 10/10!
Jan 16, 2023 3:17 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
(Someday in the Rain)

Screw you Nagato and your all-too-convenient book placement

"Someday in the Rain".... such a fitting title for the chronological finale of this series. But then the episode is... whatever this is. On the broadcast order side of the things, you would get the fifth and final episode of "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya", which is, imo, not much better as an episode to tie off the series. But hey, I guess that's what the movie's for. And now that I've finally gotten through this, whatever this was, the movie better be damn good. Actually you know what, I take that back. That radio scene was a beautiful way to end off the series. And besides that, what better way to end with "Kyon goes to pick up a portable heater, comes back to the club room, and falls asleep"?

Ok all jokes aside, Haruhi and Kyon walking home together in the rain, even as a short little scene, ain't a bad way at all to end the series. It works anywhere, sure place it as the 9th episode in which I believe it was broadcasted, it's fine there as well. I just thought it was nice to end off on a kind of sweet little moment. I don't remember the ending of any of the other episodes being as appropriate to seal the deal of ending off the series, other than MAYBE perhaps the last episode of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (the first arc, chronologically, and also broadcastically, I guess, I don't fucking know.)

Now before we head on to the movie which hopefully makes up for the time spent watching these 28 episodes of pure marvel, a quick word on said 28 episodes of pure marvel. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it just has left me thinking "what", "why", and "ok then". It's not a middle of the pack show, it definitely isn't ordinary. I'll give it an extra point on top of a five out of ten just for Kyoto Animation's usual lively animation, and simply for being quite unique. I'm sure it was a stand-out during its time, and why its relevance is still somewhat alive even today. Or maybe it's all just riding on the back of the movie which has broken its back carrying these 28 episodes of whatever it is I just watched.

6/10

Anyway... I'm done. I"M FUCKING DONE, FINALLY!!!! I CAN FINALLY MOVE ON FROM THIS AND WATCH THE MOVIE WHICH I WANTED TO WATCH THIS WHOLE TIME AND IS THE REASON I WATCHED THIS WHOLE GOSH-DARNED THING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! I forgot when exactly I started watching this (like I mean when I picked it back up after dropping it a few episodes in like two or so years ago), maybe around two weeks back, or more?? However long it was, it sure has felt longer than whatever the actual time has been. It was hard to watch more than one episode at a time, a couple times I think I did watch two episodes back to back, but that was already really pushing myself. Surprisingly, I watched 4 episodes back-to-back one time through this series, and it was during no other than the endless eight arc, and I didn't seem to mind it that much. Maybe Haruhi had already driven me mad by that point. Whatever, no matter, it's done, and I can now fina-fucking-ly watch the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie that everyone seems to love. Peace out, and see you there soon.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 7, 2023 6:35 AM

Dec 2007
rewatch- chronological- ep28 FINALE

really weird episode. in the broadcast order this was weird episode, and more so on the chronological as it being the "final" episode.

but i still cannot shake the feeling something was off. well, as much as the other episodes that nothing really happened lol.
most of it is sure bound to nagato, as she's having lots of screen time in this one. it's also seems that though she wasn't with haruhi tachi, she knew pretty well where they were.

but above all, i cannot ignore that this episode is somehow more epilogue to the disappearance movie than everything. which is the next step.
Jul 11, 2023 3:09 AM

Jul 2021
why would he go and tell haruhi the truth? what purpose does it serve?

this anime got me questioning if it was actually a parody or something but it seems like they are serious.

enjoyed it kind of. 7/10.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 2, 1:43 PM

Jul 2017
Genuinely think the Sigh arc after rewatch was worse than Endless Eight. I dislike Endless Eight but it tried to do something interesting. This arc was really boring, sluggish to sit through and features unlikable characters everywhere to another level, especially with Haruhi. I would've appreciated the argument moment with Kyon to help Haruhi's character develop if they didn't just rush through Kyon's decision to help her out again quickly and so easily after hearing about how the movie would suck from Taniguchi at the classroom. The final episode here came to some conclusion but overall, the setup, the concepts and the payoff in this arc was not worth it. The 14 episodes that were new in 2009 were not good at all. An interesting idea on paper with Endless Eight but the execution wasn't the most fun watch ever, and the Sigh arc was wasted potential and became very boring quickly during the whole shoot for the student film.

Another step closer to rewatching Disappearence though I guess, that's the positive in me trying to find something.
Feb 7, 8:55 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Fabrice
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG i so LOL at Shamisen!! XD
love his vocal xD
I've never seen a cat so willing to hang on to someone's shoulder...normally they always try and run away ;_; well the ones i know.

its a shame kyon's sister doesnt have much screen time.. *sigh

and Those were real warriors.. -_-
OMG mikuru a can kill! hey different contact lenses <.<
and koizimu... acting the usual, cool.

so what program is kyon using to edit? im interested.
plus kyon is dam good at it!
and that's one great camera, shot the whole thing in season one animation
@Fabrice there's no way Kyon isn't just using Windows Movie Maker. I'd be amazed if he was actually willing to spend money on an editing program just for the culture festival LMAO
Feb 7, 9:00 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Xerain
PsychFreak said:
Good episode to apparently end season two. Sighs was definitely a story I needed to see to explain all the trippiness from the first episode in the first season (I watched the aired version).

I was a little puzzled at the end when Kyon tried to spill the beans about their companions to Haruhi but she didn't want to believe it. If she wants espers, time travelers, and aliens to exist I would've thought she would have accepted what Kyon was telling her, but I guess it was one of those "too good to be true" kinds of things.

While I'm glad they included this at the end, they definitely screwed it up. Or more like they exactly everyone has read the books, and put it on the end as a surprise. Originally the conversation takes place in the prologue, not the epilogue. Also in the prologue it is stated that it happened nearly 6 months ago. So basically remember at the very end of the original story when Koizumi, Asahina, and Nagato don't show up, leaving Kyon and Haruhi alone on a "date?" That is most likely when it occurred. I bet if I go and watch that part she will be wearing the same clothes as she was shown in. (I haven't done it yet though).

But yeah, that conversation 6 months prior is strongly suggested to be what Haruhi based her movie off of. So the plot of the movie was indirectly Kyon's idea, which is very important for Kyonist theories (Which only gain more support as the series continues).
@Xerain Honestly I thought that Haruhi """"(somehow)""""" guessing everyone's little quirks was just by pure chance, it actually makes sense now that I think about it, because if Kyon hadn't tried spilling the beans about the club members beforehand, Haruhi probably would've made a move about ghost hunting or something of the sort

I hate when studios put events out of order TwT
Feb 29, 8:21 AM

Aug 2019
I feel like I have to read the LN now lol I have so many questions and I doubt we'll see anything else ever get animated but who knows. Either way I'm definitely looking into them now. I have to know if what Koizumi said was true, about how Mikuru being really weak and submissive all being an act to get Kyon on her side, or how there are other factions out there who know about Haruhi. Before that though, time to finally watch that movie. And good timing too, because the movie just became available in my country :D
Apr 12, 11:11 AM
Oct 2023
Boring as other episodes
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Sign here if you watch all eight episodes of Endless Eight. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shuffleair - Aug 13, 2009

1538 by Rhae »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CinemaZebra - Aug 5, 2009

536 by Zucned »»
May 7, 2:46 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kappaka - May 21, 2009

449 by Ryan_the_Bread »»
Mar 30, 1:13 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 30, 2009

276 by Alkimia »»
Feb 28, 11:45 AM

Poll: » The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Jul 23, 2009

360 by Alkimia »»
Feb 28, 11:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.