Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 12, 2009 4:24 PM

Oct 2008
No way..

Looked like a scene out of Biohazard but..

This beautiful place

Sep 13, 2009 1:44 AM

Aug 2008
Indeed... this kinda looks to go in a way for a magnificent end... IMO, just many other people say, lack of development... Yet they have a strong impression.... Canaan is the star of the show, her heightened senses make her awesome.... Lian Qi is a crazy shitty bitch that just wants to be loved... Mino is the immortal normal guy... Maria is the moe factor... Hakko is the girl that need to be pitied at... Alphard is the real antagonist of the show... Cummings is a useless masochist bastard, Yun Yun is the girl that knows it everything but hides it, Canaan's chief is the mysterious woman that will end up being the whole reason why this happened, and finally Santana, the guy that needed to be killed and was a man XD

Well lots amazing stuff happened this time.... Canaan has her synesthesia back.. but at the price of being able to feel Hakko's deathly voice... Santana sadly died... The scene was so... Romeo and Juliet, dunno exactly why, but at least I felt it was like that... Man... I'm happy the creators are not scared of killing a character... But why it had to be he the first to die... He deserved his redemption.. Oh well I guess Mino will save his soul...At least he died loved.... Love hurts... that's for sure...

That slut... Damned Lian Qi... She's clever... She's funny... but in a pathological insane way.... She's the most hateable character I ever seen in an Anime... thou she's totally plain, I mean she doesn't do anything else between being crazy and craving for her sister's love, she has to be one of the most remarkable personalities of the show...

Oh Yunyun.... Maria... Why you had to disobey Canaan... Now you wont't get your Yuri night with her girls... /facepalm... Oh but at least they discovered an interesting thing... Is that Canaan/Despair clone.. Or is that one the First Canaan... or our Canaan is the clone? XD Dunno... If I remember correctly, Alphard was the first Canaan... But then... Who's that Popsicle-Canaan looking girl???

Lol at the zombie horde... So Resident Evil/Biohazard XD They were sooo mindless... Unborners can be scary for sure peps... Nice episode!! 3 to go!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2009 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
Awesome, was kinda hoping that santana was gonna get up and be ok, but oh well
Sep 15, 2009 5:33 AM

Feb 2008
sora88 said:
I agree with you about Liang Qi lol
but why does everyone likes cummings so much? i mean he's ok, i like him, but everyone seems to LOVE him lol
and I agree everything you said about Maria LOL but she's cool.
Alphard is cool too, bad ass.
and yes yes Canaan is the best, amazing, awesome, cool. :D I wish I had a Canaan friend lol

I like Cummings coz he was funny...xD
Being such a maso and seeing him so happy all the time just to be hit by Liang Qi. x'p
Yea, even though Maria can be so annoying, she's still cool in my book...and I dunno why. xD I just can't seem to dislike her. lawl
Alphard is definitely badass. :'p hehe

Yep, I agree, I agree! Canaan is the BEST, AMAZING, AWESOMELY COOL character in the series. xD
(I dun care if people dun like her that much or anything x'3 I just loooove her!)

Sep 15, 2009 5:52 AM

Jan 2009
Lija-chan said:
sora88 said:
and yes yes Canaan is the best, amazing, awesome, cool. :D I wish I had a Canaan friend lol
Yep, I agree, I agree! Canaan is the BEST, AMAZING, AWESOMELY COOL character in the series. xD
(I dun care if people dun like her that much or anything x'3 I just loooove her!)

Well.. Canaan is the main character after all, of course she's cool : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 15, 2009 5:10 PM

Sep 2009
Lija-chan said:

Oosran said:

yeaahhhh!!Canaan is the best!! :D
Sep 16, 2009 7:03 PM

Aug 2008
WOW! Easily a 5/5 from me. What a deliciously twisted episode, and the best so far of the series. I have to agree with all the Liang Qi lovers. She is an entertaining antagonist.
Sep 17, 2009 12:03 AM

Aug 2009
Liang Qi is awesome! I loved her much more!
Poor Santana, he died.. what a sad ending..
I feel sorry for Hakko..

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 21, 2009 12:07 AM

May 2008
Liang Qi is really pissing me of with her "Oneesama" "Oneesama"! Just go and die already!

Poor Hakko, Santana was a nice character...
Sep 23, 2009 2:13 PM

Jan 2008
I expected a bad ending for Santana in the near future but not this fast. Surprised how easily he was killed.
Sep 23, 2009 9:47 PM

Jan 2009
Sceptyk said:
I expected a bad ending for Santana in the near future but not this fast. Surprised how easily he was killed.

Well, Hakko was, after all, kind of pissed at Liang Qi, so I guess she might've spoken in a slightly more dangerous tone than whenever she spoke otherwise?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 24, 2009 12:26 PM
May 2008
Quite an interesting episode, and of all the ways to kill Santana this was probably the best route imo. It was sort of a bitter sweet death, that I thought fit pretty well. Also, Liang Qi is such a bitch with some serious sister complex issues... die already.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Oct 3, 2009 2:09 PM

Jun 2008
R.I.P. Santana

I was shocked that he was taken out so quickly.
Oct 4, 2009 12:41 AM

Feb 2008
sora88 said:
Lija-chan said:

Oosran said:

yeaahhhh!!Canaan is the best!! :D

Amen to that! xD

Oct 4, 2009 10:37 AM

Jun 2008
Missy said:
Liked the episode although it was sad :( I cried. Wanted more of Hakko x Santana.
Oct 10, 2009 4:07 AM

Apr 2008
I already forgot wat the different colors that canaan see means ..

Nov 14, 2009 9:31 PM

Dec 2007
Liang Qi sure is a cold bitch. But hey, she owned Hakko there. Poor Hakko. :( I'm glad Canaan can see colors again! I am surprised about Canaan clone.
Nov 26, 2009 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
This ep made me fall in love with Liang Qi. And I was hoping Maria would die since she's completely useless.
Dec 22, 2009 11:43 AM

Dec 2008
I just keep watching this for the sake of completing it. Liang Qi is good character but if it wasn't for the Taxi Driver I would have dropped this.
May 5, 2010 9:18 PM

Mar 2007
God...

...i fukn cried. My eyes out. Only a mute like Hyatto would do that to me.

And Lian Qi is such an awesome bad guy. God what an awesome villan.
LunaJun 25, 2013 11:55 PM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jun 1, 2010 8:01 PM

Sep 2009
liang Qi is such a bitch but thats what makes her a good villain and poor santana it sucked that he had to die that way his lovers voice killed him :)
also i was like what the hell at the ending

Aug 18, 2010 5:46 PM

Sep 2008
Yay for Canaan being able to see coloured auras again~

Boo that Santana died. D< But geez, why is Hakko doing that to Canaan?! She's the one that was defending Canaan to Liang Qi (even though Liang Qi couldn't hear her), and now she turns on Canaan now that she, herself, has killed her lover? I actually think Santana wouldn't have died if Hakko had not done what he asked: speak... I wanted to see more of those two, but now that Santana's dead and Hakko's just causing trouble, I just wish Hakko would go away. D< D< I feel like they messed up her character by letting her come out and try to kill Canaan AND Minoru.

Maria's also getting on my nerves. They probably told her to stay in the car and she's all "Let's go find Canaan so we can look at her and feel braver!" and gets into trouble. Why'd Canaan let Natsume go if she knew she was a traitor or something?

BLAH. Why am I watching this if all the characters annoy me... OH. I REMEMBER. I was watching this to see the taxi driver. Where is he?! Please, taxi driver, come and save this series from itself. D:
Jan 7, 2011 10:42 PM

Jun 2009
Damn Santana died, that crazy he looked like he could handle himself in a fight, how he got catch thats what i would like to know? But I didnt see that coming, I thought that he was end the series and get married to Hakko and live happy ever after. RIP Santana.
May 16, 2011 7:54 PM

Feb 2011
I felt bad for hakko but then I was like hehehehe Liang qi never fails to amuse me with her antics.
May 22, 2011 8:49 AM

Mar 2009
Epic episode, it just took this from a good series to a great series. I thought "noise canceler" was kind of far-fetched but still epic!

But, it was obvious Santanna was gonna be in the chair. Why wouldn't you confirm who's in the chair? And, why did Santanna get hurt so bad from her talking pretty quietly, but when Canaan was about to shoot the Un-bloom, she screamed hella loud and everyone was perfectly fine? But again....stil epic! :P

I hate Liang Qi so much, I love her!! She is one sadistic bitch, I can't wait to see some one kill the shit out of her!! I'm anticipating a most glorious death!!

Urahara Out!!
Mar 27, 2012 11:23 PM
Mar 2012
What did Hakko mean when she said it was all Canaan's fault? I know Liang Qi explained it in the episode but I can't seem to remember why.
Apr 5, 2012 6:25 PM

Jan 2012
this episode just turned this anime from awesome to epic for me, it had me on the verge of tears to.... well my jaw on the floor. Wow, but I agree Lian qi as an antagonist is pure genious, its very rare I actually purely hate the antagonist and really want he/she to die but i do, and that's when the writers have done an amazing job..

Fantastic anime *loads episode 11*
Aug 8, 2012 5:04 PM

Feb 2011
Well done episode , I think it's the best so far , we're at episode 10 and still not every mystery is cleared .
Oct 1, 2012 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
wow that was messed up. I could tell someone else was in the chair. brutal. She's all in her panties enjoying this stuff to. that bitch is crazy. hope she dies soon.
Mar 4, 2013 5:29 PM

Aug 2010
Liang Qi is one crazy bitch. She's always entertaining to watch but she does need to get her ass beat.
Jun 1, 2013 8:05 PM
Jul 2012
That is a fantastic episode!
Intense stuff by lq clan's traps. Her outfit is sexy. Crazy girl.
That scene by Despair can't hear her sight was crazy.
Wow that girl found both of the girls at the end. I hope they will get killed.
5/5
Jun 10, 2013 2:11 AM

Jun 2012
Finally someone important dies, great scene and impact. Not that I wanted anyone to die, but I feel it's near the end of the series and everything's been so perfect.

Maria! You are responsible if Yunyun gets injured or killed!

Intel is here!

Jun 21, 2013 4:12 PM

May 2012
Damn they really killed of Santana :| oh well Canaan is getting her powers pack so lets see what's up with the place they felt in, it was pretty weird to see Yuri there all of the sudden and being hostile but well I thought something like that would happen with her character! Lets see what's next, a great cliffhanger though!
Jul 10, 2013 2:49 PM

Apr 2012
Didn't expect this anime to be so... emotions inducing, but there I was, almost crying during this ep. Nice, twisted plot, but poor Santana and Hakko. I would have loved to see more of them. His death scene, and their whole relationship, was quite a beautiful one. In a heartbreaking way. People critisize Hakko's actions, but can you really blame her for losing her marbles?

Needs more Taxi driver.

Onwards to episode 11!
Sep 28, 2013 2:09 PM

Sep 2013
poor Santana :( , he and Hakko deserved to be together, but a very well done scene. the scene with the soundless hallway with only the music and gunshots was also very well done.

a very emotional episode overall :( i wonder that happens next
Feb 26, 2014 7:44 AM

Nov 2009
Really wasn't expecting Santana to die . . . I mean she has talked more than that before and not killed someone. Guess if she has the intent to kill someone it's more powerful?
Sep 6, 2014 7:12 PM

Jan 2011
Why did Canaan let Yuri go? What was the point of her stating that Yuri lied?

What is Yuri's real intent? She shows up every now and then, but never did anything with actual impact. Until now at least..

Wnat is Alphards real intent? She let Canaan go again and again. Does she feel the need to prove that she is the real one by beating Canaan at her best?

The fact that Canaan was still affected by Hakko, despite there being no sound to convert in the first place, did irritate me too, aswell as why she used it in the first place.

What exactly is Alphard doing right now, given that she basically said Lian Qi can wait?

Lots of open questions..
Nov 24, 2014 8:46 PM

Dec 2012
Man that was seriously heartbreaking, this episode had me just as captivated as the stealth bomber one. Liang Qi is so deranged, but I still have a soft spot for her. Wondering what that cliffhanger is about.
Jun 17, 2015 2:08 AM

Mar 2015
I knew Santana(lady guy Sanji) will die. R.I.P Santana-san. You are a true masochist for receiving Hakko voices. Why won't Hakko kisses Santana to show her love?

What's with the Liang Qi crazy outfit? LOL
Mar 1, 2017 8:02 AM

Oct 2012
Kinda expecting that cliche chair scene to be someone bound to the chair
Santana did raise his deathflag
Sad, he's kinda awesome character like Mino. He's a nice guy with bad guys as his bosses

Casual fanservice from crazy girl
"Signature removed"
Nov 1, 2018 2:39 PM

Feb 2015
Hah... Liang Qi is crazy.

I like her.

Though the 'anime science' part of Canaan feeling Hakko's powers didn't make any sense to me.

Why the heck is it suddenly getting good at the ep 10?!
Mar 4, 2020 3:09 PM

Nov 2019
Best episode so far.
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2010
Was it really too late for Santana? Just because he couldn't use his hands to block the sound, Hakkoh's voice was enough to cause severe brain damage. She spoke longer a few episodes ago, and the other people survived.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Sep 26, 2009

258 by SD86 »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 19, 2009

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 12, 2009

160 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 29, 2009

91 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 22, 2009

106 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.