Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 18, 2014 5:42 PM

Sep 2010
noo it's over :(
back to ovas I guess..
Apr 26, 2014 4:37 PM

Feb 2009
That... was a pretty d*****h move. I feel betrayed and trolled.

Aside from that ending, it was a good show.
RadzeerApr 27, 2014 1:55 AM
May 16, 2014 9:27 PM

May 2014
hahah that ending ........
May 25, 2014 9:09 PM

May 2013
weak ending

felt bad that i couldnt give it more than an 8

8/10
May 28, 2014 8:52 PM

Mar 2014
That Start!! (Uomi!!)
Battle for the "older sister" character (Is it!?)
They Stayed .. at his house!. (shino was forced !?)
Nipple push!! (again!)
What the f*ck is that boob hand massage thing!?
Kotomi peed ... lol!!
Everyone was excited !! (for the white stuff that is.. !!)
Using a kotetsu as a dryer !! (Don't know if I am gonna compliment that..)
Nice Titles!!!
Hata.. You don't say... (What!?)
Kaede and tsuda moments !!
Well I feel bad for you bro.. (Happy!!?)
Smile under the mask!!
Graduation!?
Nice mutsumi!!
Nene is pervert as usual ...
Graduation song sure is nice!! Damn Feels...
and they're not leaving.... Sushi Rolls!! (funny scene!!)
so it was Season 1's 3rd year graduation!? lol!!
Loop end.. but Funny Ending as always!!!
Great Last Season 2 Episode!!!
I guess I just watch the OVAs sometimes :D

Overall Conclusion , A Flawless , amazingly good Season 2 for me!!!
Character improvements : Some improved..
Relationships : None (I think!?)
Developments : There were some who developed hobbies or should I be saying.. They became more atrracted on their hobbies..
Plot : none at all (comedy reasons).
I completely felt the exact vibes that I also felt in season 1 but It became better in season 2.. Season 2 was quite the fun!! There are extra segments for more comedy.. Improvements on animation!! I also like the Opening and ending songs! It was a satisfying at my ears ! Truly , exceptional in terms of the sounds!! (Because it became better !!)
Sexual jokes progress significantly !! (though few was the ecchi scenes) but jokes are jokes. Its up to you if it was funny enough to laugh with. (It became funny enough to me!)
The Anime was a great product for depressed adult peoples who want to laugh again.
Animes in this caliber needs to be promoted at great success. (Random praise..)
I laughed and enjoy the fun at this anime!
Wish to have more seasons if the budget is enough :D

"Well-cultured, noble, pure, and innocent" - SYD!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 1:17 AM

Apr 2012
The Staff trolled me, I had to watch this thread to understand this ^^
So basically there is a third season possible. Good thing but if this was really the last season I will miss the show :/
Jun 8, 2014 8:58 AM
Jun 2014
Wait, if tsuda was a first year on that loop scene, why is there kotomo right at before the ending credits in the student council room with Tsuda and Suzu!?
Jun 16, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2012
he got some harem time in the last ep how nice
Jun 19, 2014 10:54 PM

Jun 2012
Seitokai Yakuindomo*OVA (2 season OVA) nowhere on mal database???
WTF?
Jul 17, 2014 4:27 PM

Jun 2013
Great show if you enjoy sex jokes. Character were good. Although, the story did progress that much for a second season. 7/10
Aug 21, 2014 8:21 AM

Apr 2009
The ED makes kinda melancholic until they brought out the sushi rolls then it just became lame ass ending. Ah whatever I still enjoyed it while it lasted. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 26, 2014 2:40 PM

Jun 2013
It was funny, but it got old pretty fast. The sex jokes didn't feel thought out and well sometimes I shared Tsuda's reaction with a big SIGH following shortly after..

It's a comedy and it should be rated as one. Even though we see glimpses of harem and very subtle romance moments, it's the comedy you're gonna wanna watch this show for. It's not the best comedy out there in my opinion, but also not the worst.

I was originally going to rate this an 8/10 because I really liked some of the jokes at first, but I'm lowering it to a 7/10 because of how repetitive the jokes became. Unlike other comedy series like Gintama for example with a large variety of jokes, this show only had one point, sex jokes, and it got old pretty fast.

7/10. I'm being generous here.
Dec 23, 2014 1:22 PM
Sep 2014
Good show, i enjoyed it alot even tho they went little too far with "jokes" sometimes.
Ending joke was pretty lame.

I wonder is there enough manga for season 3? I tried to find last scene but i got tired after a while.
They didnt hold diplomas at the end, so maybe they didnt graduate and when he was holding speech they said 1-b, but since it is season 2, he should be 2-b. Im also confused about that alot :S ( i didnt watch season 2 OVA's yet)
Dec 31, 2014 1:10 PM

May 2011
I was watching this when it was still airing a year ago and it somehow fell by the wayside. It was a coincidence that the episode I picked up on was right around the New Years' episode, seeing that it's New Years' eve.

The jokes this season were OK. Since I don't remember them, it probably wasn't very good. I still remember bits of the first season jokes.

5 is average, so 5/10.
Jan 8, 2015 11:09 PM

Jun 2014
HAHAHAHA little sister sliding in the background.. and crashes. Adorable clutz.
The battle of perverted jokes between the student council heads starts RIGHT off the bat.
"Stop! You're going to start a fire!"
"THEY WERE HAVING A FOURSOME?!" "WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING MY SISTER IN THIS?!" This fucking show. It never gets stale.
The boob squeezer thing. omfg. I love how he was actually using it too.
"Bukkake for 5?!"
"you're going.." "..to put.." "..your white stuff.." "..all over?" "did you all plan that?"
MORE CUTE SUZUUUUUU
"My panties are almost done drying" YOU LITTLE PERVERT.
Enter mouthless Hata to stir shit up. Anddddd stir shit up indeed.
SUZU CAT SMILE. SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
Random sadness. INTERRUPTED WITH SUSHI ROLLS?!
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

And so ends the last episode of SYD season 2... I'm really bummed.

OH! thats why Suzu had the mask on! To show you that the two days werent the same! That wasn't them graduating! That was back then Tsuda was a first year! I get it nowwwwwwwwwww
Oh well! Now to wait for the OVA's to finish! OH MAN I HOPE THERES A SEASON 3!!!!
9/10 as usual!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 20, 2015 5:25 AM

Dec 2014
It was fun while it lasted. 7/10 :'D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2015 10:32 PM
Mar 2015
I DONT THINK THAT THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3 BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO ALREADY GRADUATED..
Apr 2, 2015 4:45 PM

Jan 2011
I forgot most of the this season's jokes since I started this over a year ago.
6/10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 19, 2015 10:11 AM

Sep 2007
I always considered SYD the kind of show where the chronology does not really matter and anything can take place at any time in any order (like going from Valentine's day to New Year's and then to a summer festival, then cultural festival and back to a beach episode). I have not read it in a while but I'm pretty sure the manga does this, that's why the chapters are animated out of order.

With that said, the only thing funnier than Shino's and Uomi's cooking showdown was Suzu coming to Tsuda's house and them both greeting her at the door. Dammit, Tsuda is one lucky guy :)

9/10, on to the OVAs!
Apr 20, 2015 3:10 AM
Oct 2011
The ending was absolutely perfect for the series IMO. I just love the execution - how the sushi roll gag actually ended up being an extended metaphor that reflected the show's identity in the truest way possible. Like, damn, I didn't even see that coming XD

I also don't mind that they didn't close up the Tsuda x Shino thing and kinda just kept teasing it. Maybe I'm a masochist like Tsuda too lololol
Jan 13, 2016 7:48 PM

Jan 2016
i hope there is another season tsuda as setokaichou and suzu as fukukaichou...that would be nice:)
Mar 6, 2016 9:42 AM

May 2012
Pretty solid ending of this second season, and with it being a graduation episode I assume this franchise is over (besides the ova's?).

All in all the general concept was pretty okay, the jokes were a bit too generic ater a while and the pacing was a bit meh. Still a pretty fun anime in general.
Jun 10, 2016 1:53 AM

Feb 2015
holy shit, this freaking episode messed up my mind like shit right now xD
like, after watching this finale episode i was wondering wtf is goin on ? they graduated ? but i see some text in the end were saying that it's a loop or some shit which made me more confused, and i came to this thread to checked what the fuck just happened in this episode and fucking LMAO. not only they trolled me with that freaking sushi in the end of the episode, they trolled me that this freaking episode is actually the beginning of the second season LOL XD XD XD well played mate! i seriously thought they were really graduated and i was thinking what will happen to the student council and was thinking someone/new character might appear....LOL

so, this episode is actually the beginning of the first episode of the second season. okay. so the anime, the show is still continuing right now with the OVA, and i'm guessing a third season since they have already done it once before (another season after a long OVA) probably.

time for my thoughts on this season of seitokai yakuindomo :D :
imo, this season is way better than the first season in terms of quality and character development. i seriouly gonna bet there will be some romance either in the upcoming OVA or maybe next season if they really gonna make it. first character development is that Uomi became Tsuda's relative and called her one-chan which i think it's a freaking sweet turn of events, witht that character development, Shino made a move......which made more character development with Tsuda, on the other side, i still don't really know what Suzu really want to do, i know she likes him, but i just don't know what she will do, she ain't even make a move too after knowing all of that.

Aira ? she can fuck herself.

tbh, i want this anime to have more character development, drama, romance other than the dirty jokes. because....just look at it, tsuda and suzu's relationship, it's so sweet!!!!!!! on the other side, shino and tsuda's relationship is pretty much very close to each other, and that relationship began in the first season. tsuda and uomi's relationship became closer in this season. Aira ? she can fuck herself.
so i really hope they will put more romance in this anime.

oveall, it was a really great season, and i think it's wayyyyyyy better than the first season. 9/10 for this season. time to watch the OVA, it's even still airing xD NICE!
btw, i ship Tsuda and Suzu. pls don't give me shit salt.
Jun 30, 2016 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
Great final, I was really believing that this was the final farewell of Shino and Aria. The most important reason of the narrative, is handled quite well, without weighing down the atmosphere, and when everything seemed to close there comes a last unexpected surprise for me too. XD
Too bad that throughout the episode, the time for Nakamura, there is not, oh well! ^^"
Good season, I hope there is another still.

8/10
Jan 5, 2017 12:59 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
boneious said:
Wow, the ending of last episode is basically the beginning of the first episode of the second season.

That loop = mindfuck

Holyfuck! I thought it was a sequel, but we were getting a prequel! Lol.
Nice more SYD, lots more, but still, how will they manage when it is Tsuda graduation from 2nd Year of Highschool?
Will it keep looping? How?
Jan 5, 2017 2:40 PM
Apr 2014
Playcool said:
boneious said:
Wow, the ending of last episode is basically the beginning of the first episode of the second season.

That loop = mindfuck

Nice more SYD, lots more, but still, how will they manage when it is Tsuda graduation from 2nd Year of Highschool?
we will find out when it gets here
Jan 5, 2017 3:23 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
boneious said:
Playcool said:

Well I heard a comment about someone that supposedly has knowledge about stuff later on, where he clearly lead us to believe, they will somehow manage to have it repeat over and over again (I mean the years, so that the graduation for Shino and Aria never takes place).
I like that, but I m doubtfull it will make any sense at all.
Jan 5, 2017 8:50 PM
Apr 2014
Playcool said:
boneious said:

Well I heard a comment about someone that supposedly has knowledge about stuff later on, where he clearly lead us to believe, they will somehow manage to have it repeat over and over again (I mean the years, so that the graduation for Shino and Aria never takes place).
when have the show ever made any sense?
lol
Jan 6, 2017 1:57 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
boneious said:
Playcool said:

when have the show ever made any sense?
lol

Never, but it is not like you want it to feel forced, the loops, just so they can keep themselves on high school forever.
Aug 5, 2017 8:33 PM

Sep 2010
I wanted this to last forever :c. Guess I'll move on to the OVAs now
Feb 25, 2018 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
Got trolled good there in the end, whole season was just as good as the first one. Now only the OVAs are left to be seen :3
8/10
Mar 8, 2019 6:28 PM

Nov 2016
Nice troll ending hahaha.

Pretty good season again, albeit not quite as strong as the previous ones.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 14, 2020 12:16 PM
Jan 2018
I see so the last part of this episode is actually before Epiosde 1 of season 2
Apr 14, 2020 4:40 PM

Dec 2009
ErgoCanis said:
Can anyone tell me the name of the song (with the chorus) at the end of the episode? It's around 18:00-19:00 thank you.

Just so no one has to search around like I did, the song is called Sakura no Sora (桜の空) and is on the soundtrack for the second season.
Aug 25, 2020 5:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They used the last season ending sequences backgrounds theme to ended this second season too! Omg. What an effort there. I am very amazed with that. And its served as a looping scenery too for the first episode of this second season? Its really unbeliavable epic announcement, i never expected!

No doubt. I putted this on my 10 really deserved the right place on it. Because its had a solid end. A great chemistry between every characters. A gold joke, beautiful dirty humour, and so much gags that somehow ridiculous, sometimes pretty amusing. Oh, man, i may too extreme here. But, there are my decision. Even if i don't like some parts, because its too repetitive. In the end, im liking this series so much. Its not because its just my typical favourite genres (SoL, school, with some additional tastes of romance, and a lot of comedy). Its because, its suited well in the slot of ridiculously crazy show with Shimoneta based of joke. Its had a high amount of satisfaction, in my point of view. Thats it.

Still, i had 9 more OVA to be watched. So, lets end that with a huge relieved on this amazing show!
Once again, 10/10.

If only GoHands just focused to keep exploring this kind of show, i may be trusted enough with this studio. Alas, its Handshaker series really surprised me in the beginning. Fortunately, i found this series so fast that actually served nicely to wiped out all of my memories about that awful thing. Its a very very nice progress on me!

Oh, man. What else? I may did some review revelations about this episode narration. But, every people just filled it with a great detail about what happened on this episode. Just, one highlight for me. Even Shino really liked Tsuda, its glad everything just come in normal. Because, its too poor for other girls, tho. Especially with my little girl, Suzu. Idk. If in the OVA or another continuations had their momentary, special on their career, just both of them. I may feel its never happen, so, yeah, thats it. No hope for her. So its good to keep everything in normal again. Great decision. Appreciate it. Its a comedy, why bother that kind of feeling? Thats the real reason i was decided to put this show on my 10. Its, really deserved! That rolled sushi really deserved my 10! That Kaede finally cured her Tsuda's [boy's] phobia really deserved my 10!

Thats it.
badabassAug 25, 2020 5:20 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 18, 2021 8:55 PM

Aug 2018
Awww, its all over now. I wouldn't mind seeing what the next student council members would be like, but then againm the anime would be way different, so I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much.

This anime could have been better if there was a bit more romance tbh

Apr 6, 2021 10:10 PM
Mar 2014
I’ve been on repeat for a very long time complaining about how I hate whiny pussy protagonists after watching many MANY anime. I didn’t think there was a way to make me like one again but dammit Tsuda is a character I loved. Shy but not the p**sy type and kind but a freak beneath and the slight romance harem that we got. Good ending
Oct 29, 2021 8:46 AM

Jul 2017
Bruh, that graduation was some Gintama level trolling lmao

Mar 22, 1:18 AM
Dec 2023
It didn't have much of a story but it was fun overall
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Top 3 favorite Seitokai Yakuindomo characters

TomCena1114 - Mar 28, 2023

8 by Rafaelwokeuplike »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

206 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 6, 2023 11:52 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2014

106 by majman »»
Apr 2, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

87 by Attackonfiller »»
Oct 22, 2021 11:53 PM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

112 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 25, 2021 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.