Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Was it already explained in the LN why Koujo has two _____ with different _____ [SPOILER]

Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 29, 2014 3:14 AM

Sep 2013
Im just curious. Is it already explained in the light novel (or maybe I missed the explanation in the anime?) why Koujo has two daughters with different mothers?

I was thinking maybe:

1. Asagi/Himeragi died/divorced so Koujo remarried.

2. Polygamy is legal so...

3. Because Koujo is a man with power so he needs lots of wives just like Genghis khan.

4. The writer/s didnt want to pick just one girl coz it may affect STB's popularity.

or maybe you have a better theory, I dunno.

I already googled this and found nothing thats why I made this thread. Anyway, I just want to know if it was already explained.
AsianKungFuMay 27, 2014 9:30 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2014 3:45 AM

Sep 2013
There was a theory saying that Koujo might have a child for every Familiar/Blood partner. Notice how Reina only uses one familiar.

If this is true,, WIN/WIN FOR EVERYONE

Mar 29, 2014 3:52 AM

Sep 2013
So the writer/s played it safe huh.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2014 5:38 AM

Dec 2013
Smart writer lol
Mar 29, 2014 6:25 AM
Jun 2013
AsianKungFu said:
Im just curious. Is it already explained in the light novel (or maybe I missed the explanation in the anime?) why Koujo has two daughters with different mothers?

I was thinking maybe:

3. Because Koujo is a man with power so he needs lots of wives just like Genghis khan.

4. The writer/s didnt want to pick just one girl coz it may affect STB's popularity.

I already googled this and found nothing thats why I made this thread. Anyway, I just want to know if it was already explained.

well, He have an empire in the future so yeah polygamy is legal cause he is the law :D
Mar 29, 2014 6:31 AM

Jun 2013
Uh no. Himeragi is alive Reina basically compares the past to the present version the whole time she is there.

Its a world with magic and vampires, once you throw reality out the window I find it hard pressed for anyone to argue that a harem ending is not realistic. On top of that it seems at the end Koujo is officially the 4th and made his own Empire to be on par with the other 3 progens. So who is going to tell him what to do, its already implied the Progens are give or take like the Campione and the humans essentially jump when they say jump, and at most don't try to tick them off.

Also as soon as he began taking other girls as blood partners I already assumed he would end up with all of them.
Mar 29, 2014 6:37 AM

Sep 2013
krownklown said:
Uh no. Himeragi is alive Reina basically compares the past to the present version the whole time she is there.

Its a world with magic and vampires, once you throw reality out the window I find it hard pressed for anyone to argue that a harem ending is not realistic. On top of that it seems at the end Koujo is officially the 4th and made his own Empire to be on par with the other 3 progens. So who is going to tell him what to do, its already implied the Progens are give or take like the Campione and the humans essentially jump when they say jump, and at most don't try to tick them off.

Also as soon as he began taking other girls as blood partners I already assumed he would end up with all of them.

so my genghis khan theory was not that farfetched? thats kinda funny, im not even serious when i wrote that.
Mar 29, 2014 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
I'm pretty sure that the two last episodes are fillers
Mar 29, 2014 7:04 AM

Sep 2013
the last two ep arent in the LN?
Mar 29, 2014 10:08 PM

Dec 2011
AsianKungFu said:
the last two ep arent in the LN?

They were in the LN, the anime just made it a bit longer.
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Mar 29, 2014 10:16 PM

Jul 2008
Mar 29, 2014 11:38 PM

Sep 2013
ShanaFlame said:

I guess that makes Koujo a one
lucky bastard.
Mar 29, 2014 11:41 PM

Oct 2013
AsianKungFu said:
ShanaFlame said:

lucky bastard.
Wait didn't Reighna use more than one familiar? I don't wanna bother watch / read it again but did she?
Mar 30, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2008
AsianKungFu said:
ShanaFlame said:

lucky bastard.
Yeah, wouldn't we all want to be in his position :P

R4vel said:
AsianKungFu said:
ShanaFlame said:

lucky bastard.
Wait didn't Reighna use more than one familiar? I don't wanna bother watch / read it again but did she?
I don't think she did but if she did then that change my theory a bit :)
Mar 30, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2014
R4vel said:
AsianKungFu said:
ShanaFlame said:

lucky bastard.

She only used one. At least thats what I remember. Maybe I'll watch the last two episodes again to check.
Mar 30, 2014 4:30 AM

Jun 2013
No he has to have less than twelve, even if you count doubles for a new girl, then you have overlap.

apparently Kanon has joined the frey officially, woot. She is the blood partner for 1st.

2nd - ?

3rd - Yukina/ La Folia -> La Folia

4th - Sayaka/ Yuuma -> Yuuma

5th - Yukina

6th - ?

7th - Yukina/Sayaka -> here is where the problem occurs because each girl has her own familiar already , so no matter which one you pick, one less girl

8th - ?

9th - Sayaka

10th - ?

11th - Avorra?

12th - ?

So if we assume he gets all 12 at some point, and assume the rest each get a separate girl, he would end up with 11 wives/lovers.

So far we have Yukina, Sakaya, Yuuma, Kanon, La Folia as blood partners.
Then we have Asagi who is confirmed to have a daughter of his, assuming she is responsible for one familiar, that leaves 5 more girls.

My guess for the rest of the blood partners/wives are Natsuki chan (immortal loli), Avorra through his sister, Head of the Lions organization that is trying to monitor him with glasses, and at least one if not both of the female Progenitors. Well at least that is what I would do.

Also one last thought, he is not dead in the future, so its not like his daughters would take his familiars anyway. If you watched, his daughter had her own familiar that was a combination of Regeleus the lion and Yukina's spear. So he does not even need to have 11 daughters.

Gentlemen, your thoughts. .
Mar 30, 2014 5:40 AM

Sep 2013
krownklown said:
No he has to have less than twelve, even if you count doubles for a new girl, then you have overlap.

apparently Kanon has joined the frey officially, woot. She is the blood partner for 1st.

2nd - ?

5th - Yukina

6th - ?

7th - Yukina/Sayaka -> here is where the problem occurs because each girl has her own familiar already , so no matter which one you pick, one less girl

8th - ?

9th - Sayaka

10th - ?

11th - Avorra?

12th - ?

So if we assume he gets all 12 at some point, and assume the rest each get a separate girl, he would end up with 11 wives/lovers.

Then we have Asagi who is confirmed to have a daughter of his, assuming she is responsible for one familiar, that leaves 5 more girls.

My guess for the rest of the blood partners/wives are Natsuki chan (immortal loli), Avorra through his sister, Head of the Lions organization that is trying to monitor him with glasses, and at least one if not both of the female Progenitors. Well at least that is what I would do.

Also one last thought, he is not dead in the future, so its not like his daughters would take his familiars anyway. If you watched, his daughter had her own familiar that was a combination of Regeleus the lion and Yukina's spear. So he does not even need to have 11 daughters.

I think, your theory of the rest of the five is impossible... I mean seriously. No... like no..It would ruin the joy of watching pretty characters. If the author and the director isn't stupid its rarely likely to happen. I think new characters will appear instead and also Avorra/sister already gave Kojou her blood to him.. Remember the ,,,, ship/field trip.

I think, Kojou might've just given his powers to his daughters. I think more evil/bad things will start to happen in the island. If two things starts to happen at once, Kojou wouldn't be able to handle them at the same time, so he might've divided his powers to his daughters so they can defeat them faster.
trabeus1Mar 30, 2014 5:45 AM

Mar 30, 2014 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
So, am i the only one who hates the idea of harem ending?
I hope that Koju get's cloned or sth later on ;/
Also is this("future" arc) canon?
Or is it based on spin-off?
SidholunMar 30, 2014 3:05 PM
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Mar 30, 2014 3:07 PM

Oct 2012
I am not sure why he had two childs but he have one with Yukina and one with asagi that much I know for sure and that there are no other childs.

Mar 30, 2014 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
Sidholun said:
I don't get why people are so devoted on one person being with the MC Protagonist. Seriously one path romance is not as great, only thing I think I'd like about it is seeing the partner getting jealous.
Mar 30, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2013
Sidholun said:

Why are you watching a harem then? It not like single romance shows don't exist even in shonen, so I don't get why you come on a thread where the show is specifically harem, and say am I the only one who doesn't like harem.

It would be like going to a cake convention, and say "Heeeey guyz, am I like the only one, that like doesn't like cake. Tee hee."

I watch harem shows specifically in the hope the author mans up and does a proper harem ending. The same thing with incest or yuri or other shows, I would expect the author delivers on the series premise, but often I know they chicken out.

@traebus, I don't get what exactly would be ruined if he ended up with any of those.

Also what is so hard for you to get, he did not give his daughters anything. He "gave" his daughters vampire powers through genetics, but why are you acting like he somehow took something out of himself and put it in his daughters.
Mar 31, 2014 3:20 AM

Sep 2013
krownklown said:
Sidholun said:

Why are you watching a harem then? It not like single romance shows don't exist even in shonen, so I don't get why you come on a thread where the show is specifically harem, and say am I the only one who doesn't like harem.

It would be like going to a cake convention, and say "Heeeey guyz, am I like the only one, that like doesn't like cake. Tee hee."

I watch harem shows specifically in the hope the author mans up and does a proper harem ending. The same thing with incest or yuri or other shows, I would expect the author delivers on the series premise, but often I know they chicken out.

@traebus, I don't get what exactly would be ruined if he ended up with any of those.

Also what is so hard for you to get, he did not give his daughters anything. He "gave" his daughters vampire powers through genetics, but why are you acting like he somehow took something out of himself and put it in his daughters.

Why are you so irritated? This is just my theory, never said this will happen or anything.
Also, about the thing that will get ruined, trust me, i've seen way much more anime than you, I can predict the outcome of it if they decide to do it. FYI this is a more of a fan service type of anime. They will try to support or include characters that will gain/or has popularity. They wouldn't just put random supporting characters that barely has popularity.

trabeus1Mar 31, 2014 3:33 AM

Mar 31, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2011
krownklown said:

I for one got fooled by MAL not listing it as a harem. And ended up watching it till the end. Not that I enjoyed it that much, the 6/10 I gave it feels somewhat too high, but the fact that I didnt drop it also has to count for something.
Oh, well, whatever, moving on.
Mar 31, 2014 2:55 PM

Jun 2013
trabeus1 said:
krownklown said:
Sidholun said:

Why are you so irritated? This is just my theory, never said this will happen or anything.
Also, about the thing that will get ruined, trust me, i've seen way much more anime than you, I can predict the outcome of it if they decide to do it. FYI this is a more of a fan service type of anime. They will try to support or include characters that will gain/or has popularity. They wouldn't just put random supporting characters that barely has popularity.

the first part was not aimed at you Trabeus, thats why I started that middle section with @ trabeus

Also no you haven't. Ive used Mal for a few months, and dont really update what I watch too much. It would be too much trouble. On just anime that I own, I own more series than you have seen. My collection is in the several thousands in terms of disc and sets, and multi hundreds in terms of series. Anime/manga/lns that I have seen or read multiplies that number many times over.

My guess was made on having watched a lot of harem and shows in general. Assuming Akatsuki needs to meet some quota of x number of wives, then the following are logical:

Natuski - she meets a come harem category loli, she also meets the category of illicit teacher/student affair, and older woman, she does it legally because she is actually 26/7, she is a very popular character in the show, she is probably the most prominent character that has not been shown yet

Avorra - she has already been hinted at being a potential love interest (LNs) to Koujo before she "died", you get a two for one with the sister; sisters in harems are always brocons, and the little sister meets another requirement of the harem

Glasses girl from the Lion Organization - hmmm, semi neutral semi antagonistic leader of an organization, as Keima would say its easy to turn love to hate, and she meets some obvious harem criteria - glasses girl plus former enemy turned lover

2 progenitors - lets face it even the most worthless harem lead always ends up with the most broken and powerful women, and they don't' get more powerful then this, plus you need some who can balance Koujo ( you need touma's level 5 Misaka, tenchi's goddess Tsunami and washu, Issei's Ophius, Ichika's Student Council president, etc)

Valter - is a possibility for blood partner but not parent, because its popular these days to throw in a gay character, usually for a joke (kiba, Hatsur, etc.)

I mean honestly if strike the blood played it as straight as you can get with the harem, not only would he get the above 5, but author would pull a lulz and make the Lost "warlord" who we think is a guy a chick.

Look he may not end up with any of these, but taking a logical guess, and looking at your typical harem, this is are possible choices, barring non-introduced characters.

@alex, I have no problem with your comments. I mean you have the series rated at an average score which at least makes sense you watched it. The ones that I don't understand are those who had to have known this is harem, I mean the second opening or ending makes it obvious, and those who rate it like 2 or 3. Why watch a 24 ep series, fairly long series given the typical is around 12, if you hate it that much.
krownklownMar 31, 2014 6:03 PM
Mar 31, 2014 5:36 PM

Jan 2013
krownklown said:

Cause splosions!
And lack of good pure shounen/seinen/battle/fantasy anime lately. Most of them are also harem/echci so i dont have much choice.
Also MAL(STB also) is not like cake convention, more like bakery expo ;)
SidholunMar 31, 2014 5:42 PM
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Mar 31, 2014 6:08 PM

Jun 2013
Sidholun said:
krownklown said:

Cause splosions!
And lack of good pure shounen/seinen/battle/fantasy anime lately. Most of them are also harem/echci so i dont have much choice.
Also MAL(STB also) is not like cake convention, more like bakery expo ;)

Look I can't say I have never shared your gripe before. I personally think there are some really good sci fi shows and other works that turned off a lot of people due to yuri or yaoi. I mean a good example is Kyou Kara Maou or 07 Ghosts. I can't help but feel both would have had wider appeal had male love interest been flipped to female. So I can't completely write of your opinion.

Just saying there's no point of complaining about it on a board servicing that work.
Apr 2, 2014 2:27 PM

Oct 2012
Where is Kojou and Natsuki's daughter?

Man, I really wish they had one.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 3, 2014 1:48 PM
Mar 2014
AsianKungFu said:
ShanaFlame said:

lucky bastard.

I would like to point out that the Lost Warlord has 74 Familiars. So something about immortality and idle hands ey?^^
Apr 4, 2014 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
It's showed kinda only he got daughter with Yukina cuz she was saying MY dad not OUR dad or just dad.
First time im so fucking curious about anime i want to watch more. And for my first time i'll read novel (i read only manga before)
Apr 4, 2014 3:43 AM

Jun 2013
castilius said:
It's showed kinda only he got daughter with Yukina cuz she was saying MY dad not OUR dad or just dad.
First time im so fucking curious about anime i want to watch more. And for my first time i'll read novel (i read only manga before)

The LN states both are his daughters, so its quasi canon that he has at least two daughters with asagai and yukina each.Its quasi because it was a spin off novel, so we still have to see if it eventually ties back into the main line story.
Apr 4, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2014
krownklown said:
castilius said:

The LN states both are his daughters, so its quasi canon that he has at least two daughters with asagai and yukina each.Its quasi because it was a spin off novel, so we still have to see if it eventually ties back into the main line story.

DAMN !
I liked only Yukina :D
but im looking into this show i wanna see more.
Like I said first time im so curious about anime and first time i like main couple i mean with Yukina.
I kinda was thinking about 2/3 hours about anime after ending it.
Apr 30, 2014 8:24 AM

Dec 2013
krownklown said:

2nd - ?

5th - Yukina

6th - ?

8th - ?

9th - Sayaka

10th - ?

11th - Avorra?

12th - ?

this would suck for me... i don't like the girl with glasses
May 1, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
Xorion1997 said:
krownklown said:

2nd - ?

5th - Yukina

6th - ?

8th - ?

9th - Sayaka

10th - ?

11th - Avorra?

12th - ?

this would suck for me... i don't like the girl with glasses

I don't like her either, but given harems of this nature, the haremettes tend to be at least somewhat significant characters in the work. She is one of the few notable characters shown or mentioned along with the other I have said. Just look at some other notable harems:

Tenchi - god (washu), god (sasami), demi god (ryoko), princess (aeka), adopted princess (noike), etc.
DxD - Rias - daughter of the Gremory family, sister to the Maou, Akeno - daughter of Barakiel , one of the leaders of the Grigori, Ophis - maybe the second strongest character in the series, Ravel - daughter of the Phenex family, Xenovia - a natural holy sword user, etc
Campione - most of the girls are tied to either a past campione, a god, a mother goddess, etc.
Hayate the combat butler - rich girls and goddess
Maji Oki Samurai Girls - 2 of the 4 big four, and a bunch of fairly powerful fighters and rich girls
Shuffle - goddess, demon, fake demon, half demon, and psycho yandere
Mahouka - blood sister and next head of the clan, girl from the another one of the master clans, girl from the elementals, girl from the hundred clans and ties to rozen

I mean its generally just the way to go, to make the haremettes stand out.

Also she is a glasses girl which is one of the classic harem types.
Jun 7, 2014 11:10 AM
May 2012
AsianKungFu said:

I was thinking maybe:

It's 3 ahahaha.
Jun 20, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
ShanaFlame said:

he doesn't give his familiars to his children... Reina's familiar was Hasta Aurum (Kojou's was Regulus-Aurum) which isn't one of Kojou's 12 (tho maybe related to it since they share part of the name and are both lightning based)... I've seen where it says a vampire can get a familiar from another vampire by consuming them but I assume there is another way since obviously if that was the only way there wouldn't be so many
LiquidacidJun 20, 2014 11:38 AM
Jun 20, 2014 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
So if in the implied future..
12 familiars --> 12 lovers --> 12 children

Wait, wasn't Kojou's imouto hinted to be a possible candidate for the 12?
Jun 20, 2014 11:43 AM

Mar 2014
Techim said:
So if in the implied future..
12 familiars --> 12 lovers --> 12 children

Wait, wasn't Kojou's imouto hinted to be a possible candidate for the 12?

well one took 2 women to unlock (tho one of those had already been used to open another familiar) so who knows if another will take the same or more... the 12th lies inside Nagisa (his sister) while the 6th and 10th still have their Kaleid Blood bodies so he doesn't even have them inside him yet so who really knows how many blood partners it will take

plus he can still get more familiars... the 1st primogenitor is supposed to have like 72 familiars... and I don't know if he would need blood partners for familiars he gets later on
LiquidacidJun 20, 2014 12:07 PM
Jun 21, 2014 3:48 AM

Jun 2013
Liquidacid said:
ShanaFlame said:

he doesn't give his familiars to his children... Reina's familiar was Hasta Aurum (Kojou's was Regulus-Aurum) which isn't one of Kojou's 12 (tho maybe related to it since they share part of the name and are both lightning based)... I've seen where it says a vampire can get a familiar from another vampire by consuming them but I assume there is another way since obviously if that was the only way there wouldn't be so many

Yea this is exactly what I thought. People seem to think that his daughter had his familiar but she did not, she had a derivative, so its implied a child will have a familiar based on the parent, but her lion was different from Koujo's.

I don't know if he will have twelve, but realistically if a harem is already semi confirmed with two daughters, I would at least expect him to have a daughter with Yuuma - witch girl, La Folia - princess, Sayaka - yukina's friend, and maybe Kanon. However, its possible he could have more than that.
Jun 21, 2014 12:46 PM

Mar 2014
krownklown said:
Liquidacid said:

Yea this is exactly what I thought. People seem to think that his daughter had his familiar but she did not, she had a derivative, so its implied a child will have a familiar based on the parent, but her lion was different from Koujo's.

I don't know if he will have twelve, but realistically if a harem is already semi confirmed with two daughters, I would at least expect him to have a daughter with Yuuma - witch girl, La Folia - princess, Sayaka - yukina's friend, and maybe Kanon. However, its possible he could have more than that.

as a primogenitor he kind of has to have a harem... it's said a child of a vampire and human is only a "full" vampire if one parent is a primogenitor (tho they don't cover 2 vampires having a kid) , then they imply that a human turning into a vampire is really rare (it requires a person using some special spell and/or "consuming" a vampire) and they also say that vampires under each primogenitor are a different "type" (have some different powers and kinds of familiars) so we can assume that all vampires are born from one of the primogenitors which is why they share those traits... that means, like the others, he has to breed a hell of a lot to create an empire

off course he isn't a "real" primogenitor but a created one so maybe the rules are different... also technically the story of the last 2 episodes in the anime was taken from a "side" story of the novel and not the actual main storyline so who knows if it will be played out as actual canon or not

also I was looking at the wiki and there are 3 familiars he has which took 2 people to unlock (for all 3 one of those was also used to unlock another familiar) and then his 11th Familiar only needed Yukina's blood to gain control of after Avrora forced it awake meaning Yukina's blood actually unlocked 4 familiars (2 by itself and 2 mixed with another girl's) ... so it seems 1 different girl for each familiar isn't even strictly needed and since apparent;y he only needs to drink the blood once to unlock it and not every time he uses it there really is no need for him to even stay with that girl let alone have a kid with her... he could just bit her, unlock the familiar and never see her again
LiquidacidJun 22, 2014 9:59 AM
Jun 28, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
vulpixls said:
No one is really addressing (and perhaps this only pertains to the anime, not the LN), that Reina makes it really sound like her parents are separated/ don't like each other when she sees them interact. Whenever they act cutely she seems really surprised or makes a comment like "oh so this is how you used to be together". Again, I didn't read the LN so I don't really know much about it but based on that maybe Himeragi and Koujo separate and he gets together with Asagi or something.

I noticed that too. I hope it doesn't go down that route. But I kind of more interpreted as Himeragi is a strict mother and not prone to open displays of affection in front of her daughter, which would fit her character.
Jun 28, 2014 7:59 PM

Mar 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
vulpixls said:
No one is really addressing (and perhaps this only pertains to the anime, not the LN), that Reina makes it really sound like her parents are separated/ don't like each other when she sees them interact. Whenever they act cutely she seems really surprised or makes a comment like "oh so this is how you used to be together". Again, I didn't read the LN so I don't really know much about it but based on that maybe Himeragi and Koujo separate and he gets together with Asagi or something.

I noticed that too. I hope it doesn't go down that route. But I kind of more interpreted as Himeragi is a strict mother and not prone to open displays of affection in front of her daughter, which would fit her character.

well if you remember Reina also keeps making comments about her father being dead in the future right up until the end when her sister says something along the lines of "he's not dead you just talked to him this morning" and she just laughs at it... that makes it kind of hard to take anything she says to seriously
Jun 29, 2014 3:24 AM

Jun 2013
I don't think its that they separate. I think its more of Himeragi's personality, she is always chastizing him, and plus kids see their parents relationship from a completely different angle. In the anime, she is basically kind of incongnito seeing her parents interact on a level she probably doesn't see as a kid in the future.

Its like the quote that, every child views their parent as god. In the past she is not viewing her parents, she is viewing Koujo and Himeragi.

Also regarding the kingdom, not all the subjects are progen offspring. They have normal citizens, whether they are humans, other demons, or even other vampires. I think he has a harem, because its already confirmed he has 2 kids with 2 different girls so 3 or 4 or more doesn't really make a difference.

Although I am curious about one thing, does Koujo make all his wives vampires? I mean Asagi apparently can't die as long as she is on Itogami Island, so she is covered. But what about the others?

Also having rewatched ep 24, I think Kanon or at least La Folia or maybe both are also his wife/wives. Reina slips Kanon-nee while they are in the tub. Calling someone something -nee, implies at minimum a really close relationship, but generally I have seen it mainly with family only. Notice she clearly knows everyone else, Natsuki, Yaze etc. , but she doesn't use the nii or nee prefix with any of them, even though she seems to know them well. Its also interesting, because Kanon would be her aunt, so calling her sister, indicates Kanon might not age much at if at all, due to the angel faux.

Oh well that is just my speculation.
krownklownJun 29, 2014 9:07 AM
Sep 23, 2014 4:16 PM
Jan 2011
So empire of the dawn is just a spinoff? Will it be the endgame of the original light novel or just a separate story?
Jan 30, 2016 3:38 AM
Sep 2013
i wonder why a lot of people doesn't like him having a harem, but lots of people enjoy seeing issei with lots of waifu
Jan 30, 2016 3:44 AM

Nov 2014
cr0nuz said:
i wonder why a lot of people doesn't like him having a harem, but lots of people enjoy seeing issei with lots of waifu
DxD fans are weird mate.

Mar 27, 2016 1:27 PM

Mar 2016
That harem ending just ruin the whole show , why couldn't the writer just end it with Kojou marrying Asagi , giving birth to a strong successor , isn't dividing his powers just stupid/useless ?...and wait a minute.. doesn't she need to consume her father to get the familiar ? .. ._.
Apr 20, 2016 9:42 AM

Sep 2010
Just heard a rumor that
HalAnimeApr 20, 2016 9:45 AM
Jan 14, 2019 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
HalAnime said:
Just heard a rumor that
I heard that rumor too İs there any Ln reader here Who can confirm this rumor is true or not(with a source İf possible)
Mar 8, 2019 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
I love all these harem haters here whining up a storm. I wish they’d recommend some of the crap they watch, so that I could invade their favorite board and start bellyaching about the genre.
May 29, 2020 1:53 PM
Apr 2020
Nah Himeragi and asagi are alive as( I can’t remember who says it) it says that the blood companion also receives the master’s immortality
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.