Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 5, 2014 10:03 PM

Dec 2012
Nah, I actually think it'll be substantially better than the first. I'm waiting to see if A1 can make up for it.
Jul 5, 2014 10:09 PM

Nov 2013
Everyone who says SAO is shit

> Their opinion means shit

Jul 6, 2014 1:19 AM

Aug 2011
Well, maybe if it didn't make it so fun and easy...
Jul 6, 2014 1:24 AM

Oct 2012
MagicianX26 said:
HUE.

Its true that SAO fanbase is one of the worst, compared to other ones like Log Horizon's or Mahouka's, they r AWFULLY defensive and annoying.

The fanbase is good, it's the people who are not a fan that are the problem.
Try not to confuse the two.
Jul 6, 2014 1:29 AM

Nov 2012
and here i am reading all the comments lololol

let the sao war II begin
Jul 6, 2014 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
All of them. They're the same people who give no game no life 10/10 and sao 1/10.
epic fail.
Jul 6, 2014 2:48 AM

Jun 2009
jfturku said:
All of them. They're the same people who give no game no life 10/10 and sao 1/10.
epic fail.

I would ask how you manage to find that out but... I got a better question.

Why the fuck do you even bother to find out who voted 1/10 after the first episode? (They're clearly hate voting, and there's nothing to gain from looking them up.)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2014 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
AirStyles said:
jfturku said:
epic fail.

Why the fuck do you even bother to find out who voted 1/10 after the first episode? (They're clearly hate voting, and there's nothing to gain from looking them up.)

I haven't looked them up .I'm only assuming.
Jul 6, 2014 4:57 AM

Apr 2012
Why not the middle ground? Ill watch it to have a good time, but if it deserves criticism I will not hold back? I really dont understand why the world has to be so black and white. You dont have to be a blind fanboy or a rage induced hater, you can enjoy something and still see its flaws and critisize them and discuss them.
Jul 6, 2014 5:11 AM
Apr 2014
baki502 said:
Why not the middle ground? Ill watch it to have a good time, but if it deserves criticism I will not hold back? I really dont understand why the world has to be so black and white. You dont have to be a blind fanboy or a rage induced hater, you can enjoy something and still see its flaws and critisize them and discuss them.

Exactly! I mean every anime has ups and downs. It's ok to see the flwas and discuss them. But it's not that ok to trash the whole anime due to some flaws that didn't overwhelmed the good parts.
Both haters and fanboys are very passionate in their way of thinking.
I see myself as a fan of SAO. But that doesn't mean I don't see its flaws. I just tolerate them because overall SAO is above average regarding the quality.
After all, watching anime is about having fun, feeling entertained. Isn't it?
Or watching anime is about finding new things to hate? lol
Jul 6, 2014 6:04 AM

Nov 2010
Personally, I'm watching because of the aesthetics and to see what the GGO game mechanics are like. I'm expecting a similar story and a similar love-saves-the-day kind of scenario, but I think it's unfair to start watching something when you plan to dismiss it from the start.

And in any case, if you're willing to dedicate so much time and effort on something you dislike/hate, what does that say about you?
Jul 6, 2014 8:03 AM

Oct 2012
Hmmm.. I'm here just to watch...
The debates.. "This is the greatest anime ever" or the opposite, yeah something like that xD

For me it's more fun than watching the actual series..
*grab popcorn
Can't wait for the next deb- I mean episode xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 6, 2014 8:07 AM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
I'm wondering how many will actually watch just to criticize it after every episode.

Will you be one of these people?

Why or why not?

Personally, I'm not sure what I'll do, I didn't like SAO that much, but I certainly don't think it's the worst anime I've seen.....hell I even gave it a respectable 5/10 (average).

Criticising is bad in what? Objectively, you cannot criticise anything unless you watch it. That aside, criticising doesn't imply a negative opinion. It could be a positive critique as well.

That aside, I'm going to watch it, though I did not consider the first season to be anything worth the high praise by its fans.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Jul 6, 2014 9:22 AM

Jun 2009
jfturku said:
AirStyles said:

I haven't looked them up .I'm only assuming.

Oh... Aren't you a classy one...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2012
How many people will visit this thread just to criticize it?

I'm heeere! :D

+1

It's bad.
Jul 6, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2008
lol....I'm glad I'm skipping this anime altogether....you people are nuts.
Jul 6, 2014 11:58 PM
Jun 2014
Yes, I'll definitely be one of those people. Why? Because this anime is the worst thing ever made and and anyone who watches it deserves to be shot at point-blank range.

Jul 7, 2014 12:00 AM

Feb 2012
Me!!

It's not like I want it to be bad, I'm actually hoping this season will be better although the start hasn't been great..

Jul 7, 2014 12:47 AM
Aug 2012
No that's what trash do

I'm not going to watch this show. Instead I'm going to hear from my friends every bad point about the show, become a hater pretending to have watched the show and use all the bad points my friends told me when ripping the show apart.

*shakes head
Jul 7, 2014 8:00 AM

Jun 2014
ive been there where you start an anime and dont like it but continue to watch it because you wan to simply finish it. With that people who hated the first season may want to watch this just so they can finish it all. I personally watch cuse i loved the first season well i loved the first half of it at least. i didnt really like the first episode that much but i think it will pick up but those that have it in there mind that it sucks and just wanna finish it will criticize no matter what it happens with all anime even masterpieces like code geass.
feel free to check out my list and message me recommendations :)
Jul 9, 2014 4:39 PM

May 2011
I really don't hate SAO, I just find the second part of the first season is so unrealistic and strange. The part of almost all the characters are able to logout except Asuna, The annoying relationship between Kirito and his sister and the way that Kirito dealt with it, He didn't even tell her that he's in love with Asuna. He told her something like "I don't really know" when she asked him weather he loves Asuna or not just because he didn't want to hurt his sister's feelings, I think with that respond, he hurt her even more because the answer to the question was obvious to the both of them. That's really unrealistic at all.

Anyway, I watch anime not to criticize them, but to enjoy myself. but yeah, there're a lot of haters who they're here just to criticize the relationships between the characters. it's just a waste of time if you aren't enjoying what you watch.
Jul 9, 2014 8:18 PM
Apr 2014
Exactly. Haters don't watch to enjoy. They watch an anime just to have a topic to discuss.
NORMAL PEOPLE: How was the weather today?
HATERS: How shitty do you think will be the next episode?
lol
Jul 9, 2014 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
There really isn't a problem with watching to see how bad/good it can get. You think people wanted to watch crap like Pupa because they enjoyed it?
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Jul 10, 2014 8:21 AM
Jul 2011
This show is so funny...I mean unintentionally...so I watch it for the laughs when it pretends to be sooo serious and dramatic.
Also the art and animation are kind of smooth and pretty.

Mocking its fans is collateral...but yet "This is the greatest anime ever!" attitude asks for mocking.
Guys are you ever seen anything else except battle shounen or/and sport drama?
Jul 10, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2013
megaload said:
What's so wrong about battle shounen or sport drama?
Jul 10, 2014 9:40 AM

Aug 2009
megaload said:
This show is so funny...I mean unintentionally...so I watch it for the laughs when it pretends to be sooo serious and dramatic.
Also the art and animation are kind of smooth and pretty.

Mocking its fans is collateral...but yet "This is the greatest anime ever!" attitude asks for mocking.

Pretentiousness right there.

I suppose you gave Akira a 10 just for the animation?Because story wise it isnt a masterpiece in anyway.
Nov 22, 2015 5:54 PM

Jul 2015
VB_ said:

The fanbase is good, it's the people who are not a fan that are the problem.
Try not to confuse the two.

Wat?

So you're wrong if you're not a fan?

uh... Logic...
Jan 3, 2021 7:09 AM
Jan 2020
i am, for the fact that it has incest sexual nono and a minor taking a bath scene ,
along with terrible passing for example is season 1, the find a random child and they ADOPT HER IN TAHT EPISODE, next episode she literally dies like im not sad cos i dont know this character
along with no good characters
Jan 3, 2021 7:09 AM
Jan 2020
i am, for the fact that it has incest sexual nono and a minor taking a bath scene ,
along with terrible passing for example is season 1, the find a random child and they ADOPT HER IN TAHT EPISODE, next episode she literally dies like im not sad cos i dont know this character
along with no good characters
Jan 4, 2021 1:17 AM

Sep 2020
There are anime with such a disgrace message to us fps gamer and it's sword art online s2,literally trash.
May 6, 2021 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
are you implying that there is nothing to criticize SAO 2? because I'm up to ep 13 now and it's fucking garbage, 5 episodes they talked in a fucking cave, 5 episodes are just exposition dump in a restaurant or somewhere, rest 3 eps are a dude with a star wars light sword running at dudes with guns, what a shit show
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.