Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Feb 2022
Meh, i don't even know what to say. It's like the writers forgot that it's the last episode already and just stuffed everything in there.
I was already sure he's gonna recover all of his memories in some way, like fRiEnDsHiP aNd LoVe iS sTrOnGeR tHaN aMnEsIa, but looking in the friendship mirror and just suddenly remembering everything in an instant? Seriously guys?
I can kind of see where they were going with the bridge scene, so past Banri would be finally satisfied, and leave present Banri alone, but then what about Linda? She clearly stated in past episodes that she still has feelings for Banri? How will she "take care of that"? The whole scene was just rushed and "meh".
And when it came to Banri saying he hadn't forgotten his promise, there was only a few minutes left to wrap up the whole series. That scene could've been so much better and more impactful, if it would've been like, i don't know, three times this long?
Then in the end, they attempt to finish all storylines that are just hanging in the air, and no it didn't work, it couldn't work. They were like: let's set the main ship sail, and the rest is whatever, who cares anyways.
I feel so bad for Linda, she did the right thing by helping Banri, but what about her? Can they stay friends with Banri? Does she even want to? And Chinami too: now she's alone in the 'broken hearts club', and yes i know it was her fault too, but still.
I was really afraid i would be disappointed in the ending and, well, i am.
Overall, the ending is a 3/5, series is a 7/10 for me, but i feel like it could have been so much better :/

And i know no one's gonna read my small-format essay but it just feels good to write out my frustrations .
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Dec 26, 2022 5:13 PM
Dec 2022
Esse ep foi bastante legal, principalmente na parte que eles vão pro clube misterioso
eu tive sorte em não perder esse anime, se não fosse por um video do The Hell fazendo recap dele eu teria perdido kkk caso vocês tmbm queiram ver é bem dahora, super recomendo os recap dele! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-72JQmsrNk
super amei esse anime, acho que seria melhor focar bastante no casal como ticaram depois de tudo que passaram, mas ta de parabeens o anime, amei. carinha do youtube tavaa certo sobre o anime, mesmo assim nota 10, voltarei aqui mais vezes pra assistir novamente! espero que tenha 2 temp
Jan 3, 2023 12:38 AM
Nov 2022
Ending yg menghanyutkan
Jan 10, 2023 3:26 PM
Jan 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed.
Jan 12, 2023 12:33 AM

Jul 2022
2D-KUN I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE HERO

DZentoJan 12, 2023 12:39 AM
Jan 26, 2023 12:27 AM
Aug 2013
I can’t believe this is almost 10 years old now 😭
Jan 26, 2023 10:50 AM
Dec 2020
2D-Kun was the only one who was actually rational and sane
First half was pretty bad, things got interesting after the accident but ending was okok ig
Had the potential to play a bit interestingly with the Amnesia plot but it was handled poorly
Feb 11, 2023 8:08 PM
Unfortunate One

Jul 2016
he... dropped the ring in the river... how did he get it back at the last second? what the hell?

Feb 15, 2023 11:22 AM
Feb 2023
I wanted Banri to end up with Linda
Feb 27, 2023 12:06 AM
Feb 2022
As a person who finds Banri annoying since the start, it's not that I don't like him, but he was so freaking annoying for me, the ending satsified me. I think Koko is the best option for Banri, I also think that many people don't understand Koko's behavior, but never mind.

I love Mitsuo and 2D-kun, those are great characters along with Linda and Nana. Oka is good, but I was finding her a bit annoying for some time, and in my opinion she and 2D-kun would be an interesting couple. I was rooting for Mitsuo x Linda, because Mitsuo deserved someone good and Linda too, I also think that Banri absolutely didn't deserve her, but it's my opinion. I know the credits scene where Libda is blushing for Mitsuo, it kinda fixed my mood back then. It's sad that we didn't get an OVA to see if Mitsuo and Linda get together or not, and what happens with 2D-kun and other characters after the story.

In the last 5 episodes I was flabbergasted asl and it took me a while to figure out what is going on. Though I find ending satisfying, it could've been done better, especially I don't get the point of adding the bridge scene, I mean I know it's about Banri moving on, but the whole scene with Linda does not make sense for me.

Linda, oh, as much as I loved her, she made me mad after rejecting Mitsuo, I know she loved Banri since highschool and they would've been together if not Banri's accident, but she had her chances earlier and she didn't take advanatage of that. And when I thought she finally moved on, she popped out with still having feelings for Banri, eh. I also hated the fact she was in this Banri love bubble. I hope she finally moved on, maybe she gets together with Yana, but now I have some doubts if they should be together. The ending showed us sone hints about them, but for me Yana looked more like awkward than blushed. She is still the best girl though.

I'm writing this opinion next morning as my emotions have calmed, not to mention that it us my third time, MAL on phone is horrible, one wrong touch and whole text is gone. I think it's a great anime, but still have some cons, for example, too much threads that have no endings, nor explanations or a little bit too much unnecessary drama. But overall I like that anime a lot, it's better than toradora of course :)

8/9 out of 10
DominopirFeb 27, 2023 12:39 AM
Mar 30, 2023 1:49 AM
Mar 2023
Why hayashida not love to banri . I love too see banri and hayashida are together. It was great ending to some of us.lt was so painful to see banri and Koko are together. Hayashida is the true lover of banri . Banri betray sweet hayashida . I hated the ending
Apr 8, 2023 1:02 PM

May 2018
Well, all I can say is that this is probably one of the worst romcom I've ever seen, can't believe it's from the same author of Toradora, this is really terrible. Characters behave like they're middle schoolers, the anime is full of inconsistencies, the amnesia plot device is really bad, the whole Tada Banri backstory, his ghost, everything, it just turns into a very cheap and pathetic melodrama, honestly I even laughed in many occasions where the anime really tried hard to be dramatic. And in the end they just tried to solve everything in just one episode, it didn't feel genuine. Can't believe I actually sit through this and watched everything. A waste of my golden time lmao.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 22, 2023 12:58 AM
Apr 2023
süper anime müqemmmelll
May 29, 2023 10:07 AM
Feb 2023
si lo dejaban muerto al pendejo era god
Jun 16, 2023 10:06 AM
Dec 2022
it was a rollecoaster
Jun 17, 2023 3:58 PM
Oct 2017
Ehh. Kinda mellodramatic
Jun 20, 2023 1:18 PM
Feb 2014
Happy ending! I'm glad Koko and Barin ended up together. I enjoyed this series, Nana was one of the high lights of this series, can't forget when she smacked him with 🥖. 🤔I wonder will Yana realize that Ultrasonic loves him. And 2D is still just there but liked him anyway.
Jun 28, 2023 7:31 PM

Mar 2023
so many intense moments toward the end, but it was pretty satisfactory overall :)
Jul 15, 2023 6:17 AM
Jul 2023
It was good koko and banri still end up gettinf each other sadly not linda tho
Jul 16, 2023 10:21 AM
Jul 2019
Seria muito mais poético se o Banri terminasse o anime sem se lembrar da Koko, ensinaria sobre decepções da vida e seguir em frente.
Jul 19, 2023 7:23 AM
Jul 2023
10/10 -mást nem tudok mondani, nekem nagyon tetszett
Jul 26, 2023 9:47 AM
Jul 2023
J'ai beaucoup aimé cet anime,bien que certaines choses manquaient de développement, j'ai vraiment passé un bon moment .

Les morales de l'histoire sont nombreuses et très bien amenées selon moi,le vrai point fort de l'histoire est que l'on suis des personnages très complexes émotionnellement avec des personnalités bien ficelées. Je suis content de cet fin malgré que je l'es trouvée trop courte pour ce qui restait à développer. J'aurais bien aimé un 25 ème épisode amenant une fin qui clôture en beauté l'œuvre comme dans time shadow.

C'est animé est néanmoins l'un de mes préférés je lui mettrais 9 ou 9.5 si je devais le noter sur 10 .
Je recommande<3
Jul 31, 2023 9:55 AM
Jul 2019
they were even NTRing tomboys back in 2013, huh? why can tomboys never win?
Aug 1, 2023 7:04 AM
Jul 2023
i think that was the best end
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 PM

Aug 2011
I binged watched this hoping it would get better. The amnesia concept was cliché, but I was intrigued with Banr'si consciousness (which was labeled a ghost for some reason). Normally, one tries to recall their past so they can move on, but Banri (with the help of Koko) was trying to suppress that, selfish of both of them really. Which is the only reason I agree with the ending; two self-serving people end up together, good luck with that. 

IMO, Yan and Linda dodged a bullet, but they didn't have to be forced upon each other at the end. They should have gone their separate ways and with different people.

For the life of me I cannot understand how Koko has so many likes as a character. That chick was off-the-chain from episode 1; although, the author did try to redeem her character in the second half, it just didn't work for me, she had already shown her true colors. And I get the reference to and see the similarity to Toradora, which is not a good thing.

I'm adding Banri to my anime wuss list; he just did not have the balls to deal with a kookoo-for-cocoa puffs character like Koko. Even his ghost/consciousness was so pissed that he cursed him. I found that hilarious, btw.  That's why it's hard for me to believe in the last episode that he gave in so easily; if I'm not dead, give me my identity back; 'I'm not settling', should have been the message.

Thank the gods for characters - Mitsuo, 2D, Linda and Nana; the side characters held the seams. Without them, this series would have unraveled. As one commenter already said, I wasted 'golden time' on this series.

Overall, it started ranking at and 8 and then plummeted to a 5, and that's pushing it. 
Tsuyu_no_InochiAug 7, 2023 1:25 PM
Aug 8, 2023 8:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Final thoughts: 2D-kun MVP, and Golden Time is.... hard to say for certain, but with all their different strengths and weaknesses, comes out to be about on par with Toradora.

First off let's get the ending out of the way. I did say I was hoping for a bittersweet ending where Banri remains as his old self, forgetting Kouko and all the others, but this more generic predictable ending wasn't so bad. I was genuinely happy seeing Banri running after Kouko. How did his post-amnesia self return? Idfk, the power of love I guess. I still think it's weird how it either has to be his past self or his present self, and he can't simply recover his past memories and have both. Maybe I don't understand how the brain works, or maybe this show doesn't either. Maybe it would just be too convenient of an ending. Well however it was done, Linda shows up inside Banri's mind somehow and responds to old Banri with a "yes" after so long, which seems like was all that was needed for past Banri to finally shut up and go away. Banri now remains as his post-amnesia self and embraces Kouko and gives her the ring which he recovered.... somehow. And yeah we get a happy ending. Too fast though if you ask me. He loses his present memories, goes back home, then regains his memories after Kouko visits him, and he returns back to Tokyo as the Banri we knew all season- all in one episode. It didn't NEED more time, but I think it needed like another episode for things to play out just a little more smoothly, you know?

Anyway, on to the show itself and how I compare it to Toradora, which is the title far more people are familiar with from this same writer at being like well over twice as popular than Golden Time here on MAL. Not to say that Golden Time isn't popular, it's just about to break 1m users here at this time, it's like 200 members away I think right now. But Toradora is clearly the more known title of Takemiya's works, and for good reason I believe. If you watch and know a lot of anime rom-coms and compare this to those, Golden Time is a breath of fresh air. Simply put, we actually get to see the actual relationships between characters rather than waiting for the very end for their feelings to be known to each other. Before we go on, I'm saying this only because most anime rom-coms are just there for fun or to drag things out to the end where MAYBE something will happen. Maybe I'm wrong in comparing it to those, because Golden Time, while having its rom-com aspect, is also very much a drama. But then again, it's arguable to say that so is Toradora, so let's get to that.

Won't spoil Toradora here, even though if you're watching Golden Time you most likely have watched it already, but I'll still refrain from spoilers. If I do need to mention something, spoiler tag I guess. But I won't be too too long, just some quick thoughts on the comparison between the two. Mild spoiler, but the majority of Toradora is just spent with characters hanging out with each other, but not being clear or genuine with their feelings of others. Sometimes things are known, but it is rare, as far as I can remember. I'll admit it has been awhile, I watched Toradora at like the start of covid in early 2020, and I'm sure was among my first 20 if not 10 anime. Anyway, I can't blame characters for acting that way, because, that's how people are, and that can especially be the case for highschoolers, which, Toradora is of course one of your typical highschool rom-com. Although maybe not so typical despite its popularity, because it does have a rather strong drama aspect to it, it's not just all fun and games, rainbows and flowers and fun goofy times. But when you take the drama aspect of both these shows and compare them, Golden Time is far, far stronger. Why? Because well, they start dating close to the start of the show. We get to see how their relationship develops and progresses from AFTER they let their feelings made known to each other. Maybe it's not the deepest thing in the world, but Banri and Kouko's relationship is fleshed out to a considerable degree, as is his and Linda's, clearly seen in the number of outbursts that occur throughout the show. And that's where the difference lies: while in Toradora we're waiting for people to confess and just say the obvious already, Golden Time is like "been there done that", and is quickly moving on to more pressing matters, and that is Banri's condition and how it is testing his relationship with not just Kouko but with everyone else. There's not a lot of down time here. Sure there are some parts that do not necessarily progress the plot, but there are there still to flesh out characters and are by no means completely unnecessary. Things happen in every episode. The same can be said for Toradora (I think? Again, been a long time), but since relationships have NOT started and are all just pre-confession relationships, the running time has to be padded with other stuff, and I think when comparing the two, Toradora has more than you can easily and safely cut out as compared to Golden Time (have to reiterate again, been a while, maybe I'm wrong and my memory fails me. Maybe a re-watch is due). It's by no means as bad as other rom-coms where NOTHING happens and the only thing that matters is in the first and last episodes. But if Toradora has a beach episode, it's probably just going to be, well, a beach episode, whereas Golden Time's 'beach" episode (the one where it starts raining, and everything goes wrong), is used to expand and deepen the writing of our characters. In that specific case, it was adding character to that of Kouko and revealing the troubles she has in her own mind after she falls asleep and crashes the car, and feels guilty for it all. Don't really want to ramble on longer, but basically, Golden Time's biggest strength is getting sh*t done in terms of fleshing out characters and their relationships with others- something that can't be said for most other in this genre, probably.

Does it all come together nicely? Idk, have to think about that one some more, maybe a good analysis video or two if there are some would help. It's really about the two Banri's fighting for dominance, Past Banri of course wanting to revert to his life that he knew with Linda, and present wanting to keep all that he had made in the past year and half and to remain happy with Kouko, and then with all that entails, relationships with friends and all. What should he do in such a situation? It was actually scary when you think about it, how he could lose himself no matter what happens, one side of him will die and with it a whole life. But ultimately it all comes down to him being able to cut off his past and be with Kouko now and forever. Was the journey to this point hard-fought and well-earned, or did none of that matter and it was just from random chance that present Banri came out on top? Could you have deleted the whole show, simply flipped a coin to see which Banri would win, and call it a day? Maybe, but actually no. THE REAL BANRIS AND KOUKOS AND LINDAS WERE THE GOLDEN TIMES WE MADE ALONG THE WAY. I'm just saying while it's not an entirely well-planned and cohesive narrative, it doesn't really matter, it's more about the journey in this case, and these 24 episodes felt shorter than 24 episodes, so it was a good journey. Things happen that don't go as planned, but in the end, love prevails. For Kouko and Banri. For Linda, she lost the side of Banri that she loved. Or did she actually love him? I still don't fking know. That "yes" could've mean anything. I'm inclined to believe that Linda had always seen him as just a good friend and nothing more. So in a way, it's a good thing that past Banri died, because that ship with Linda would've gone nowhere. Yeah idk if this is as deep as I'm thinking it to be, but it's still good. I am satisfied, I think, but am left wanting just a little bit more of a punch to the gut than what we got. On that note I gotta say that Toradora does hit harder overall somehow. Maybe it's because of the build up to the final episode, us just waiting in anticipation. It has fewer outburst scenes, but when they happen, the hit hard- and I do remember that I was impacted more by those than by those here in Golden Time. Which, do occur more, but that's not what is not makes them at a lower level. They seem to be written well, like they aren't just spewing out nonsense, but things that actually matter to the show. That said... they kind of just happen, and then the next moment everyone's just chilling and laughing it off even. In Toradora, someone has a breakdown, and you feel it for the next few minutes. And yeah, now that I think about it, despite Golden Time's characters being more mature, in relationships, in college, and just older..... they kind of seem more like comic book characters compared to Toradora, where, they feel more real. Maybe I'm just tripping but Toradora's characters felt more like real characters, even when you have a tsundere loli as your main lead. Fk I'm going on for too long again.... I'll just say that:

I appreciated that Golden Time took time to focus on the relationships between characters when most other rom-coms pad that time with nonsense. But while appearing more mature, comparing it to Toradora, I connected with Toradora's characters more, which felt more real to me. Again, maybe a re-watch is due. I think Toradora's ending was more rewarding, just a little bit more. Ending the comparison though, they have different strengths and weaknesses, and like I said before, come out to being just about on par with each other. I'll give Golden Time either a high-6 or a low-7. I did enjoy it, episodes did not drag at all, and there was never a time where I downright disliked it, which is something I can't say for Toradora. I liked Golden Time from start to finish, I was hoping for a more bittersweet ending or just one with more impact overall, maybe an additional episode to smooth things out, but this was still good. I am satisfied for the most part, so maybe I'll give it that 7.

7.3/10

edit: also to the odd soul that stumbles across this, I do not mean for anyone to read such walls of text. They're just here because I wanna put my thoughts down somewhere, that's all. Anyway, cya 'round.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 9, 2023 9:14 AM
Jul 2023
Love this anime. History and graphics
Aug 13, 2023 4:15 AM
Aug 2021
Had written a proper reply but the app messed up and it didn't post so here's a short version...

WHAT UTTER BS! Whilst it is the absolutely predictable ending it's complete rubbish.

Linda just gives up after everything and then immediately gets feeling for someone she has shown zero interest in!? Why does she have to end up with anyone? Sort of degrades her character.

Why does 'new' Banri get precident over the actual Banri?
The argument that 'our present selves all become our past' can be just as easily used to say that origional Banri should get to live.

Also, where'd the ring come from? He dropped it in the river.

Linda is best girl and she should have won.
Aug 13, 2023 4:25 AM
Aug 2021
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:

For the life of me I cannot understand how Koko has so many likes as a character. That chick was off-the-chain from episode 1; although, the author did try to redeem her character in the second half, it just didn't work for me, she had already shown her true colors. And I get the reference to and see the similarity to Toradora, which is not a good thing.

I'm adding Banri to my anime wuss list; he just did not have the balls to deal with a kookoo-for-cocoa puffs character like Koko. Even his ghost/consciousness was so pissed that he cursed him. I found that hilarious, btw.  That's why it's hard for me to believe in the last episode that he gave in so easily; if I'm not dead, give me my identity back; 'I'm not settling', should have been the message.

Completely agree, Kouko was insufferable since the beginning and the weakest part of the show. Could have had the same growth and problems if she just didn't even exist. They should have just focused in giving 'new' Banri a really tight nit group of friends and that could create the same situation. As it stands the friend group was sidelined and I didn't much care for them.

The whole 'After everything and when I've finally got my life back I'm just going to give up and you can have my body and life' was a total cop out to really look deep into what could be an interesting and deep problem.

Really struck out on this. Could have been a deep dive into the 'self' but every time they git close they just threw Kouko into the mix and ruined it.

This was not about healing or addressing a problem about identity. It's a self indulgent anti-family messenge. Truly subversive and disappointing.
Aug 13, 2023 4:44 AM
Aug 2021
Everyone who says that Linda says "yes" to ghost Banri is just wrong. That was an illusion of Linda, you can tell because as soon as ghost Banri disappears so does Linda. It was just a way to please fans of the objectively best pairing of 'Linda x Banri'. Linda's confession was in ep.22 where she's crying on top of him. Why she didn't do anything when Banri got his actual set back though is a mystery.

The ring thing is just dumb though.
Aug 16, 2023 4:45 AM

Mar 2015
One of my top anime off all time. You will love or hate the anime base on your preferences. some people love someone like Linda and others were Koko. Either of them were great and has their own demerit. Linda always friendzone him in the old days and Koko too quick to gaveup after knowing Banris mental problem. Thank god that Koko go to his house in that last moment. Banri and Linda make peace with their past self in that "ghostly" moment and move on.

About the ghost Banri, that probably his split personality after the incident. 

The ring fall into the river, but he can see the thing that fall from his pocket was a ring indicating that the water was shallow. Banri should have go into the creek and get it right? Isn't that obvious? lol..
EsperAug 16, 2023 5:06 AM
This salad is salty favored
Sep 7, 2023 6:22 PM

Feb 2019
So it's finally ended. As expected, Kouko ended up with Banri.

In my opinion, this really should've been about Linda x Banri instead. Especially now that we have confirmation that Linda's answer was "yes". I think that would've been a much better story. And things ending this way for Linda x Banri really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The worst part is that Linda is together with Yana, which is the worst possible outcome as I've said before. I don't like it at all. I sort of regret watching this to be honest.

I'll just leave with my broken heart for Linda x Banri ;-;

4/10.
Sep 13, 2023 2:26 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2014:

Sep 15, 2023 8:38 AM
Jul 2022
the episode that closes with a golden key golden time, has a whole development, and has a very closed and explained ending, the last 4 episodes were simply a rollercoaster of emotions, the last romance anime as soon as I saw it was torador, but for sure golden time is considerably better.
Sep 27, 2023 10:29 PM

Nov 2017
Perfect final ep. I guess it was a mystery with subtle hints the whole way. So much misdirection. I didn't make any sense until the final two eps. Very surprising.

Welp, looks like Chinami Oka lost her chance, and so it goes in the world of GT.

Some similarities to Toradora, but it was one big cloudy mystery this time. Probably hits better on rewatch. I'm not sure everyone would've really gotten this since that was the purpose the whole time, to throw people off the trail.

Yeah, really redeemed in these final episodes. Very surprised. I'll always remember loyal Linda, the true MVP.
Dec 19, 2023 6:06 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to BloodReaperArmy
Ohmergersh! I haven't seen the ep yet but by what your saying i may aswell give up watching! Kouko is the most fucking annoying character IMO ever!!! And ohmergersh her hair! I want to throw up just by looking at it! Ughhh, Linda deserved Banri, and also look and Banri falling in love was a little to rushed, maybe more naturally would be better but gosh! Ehh, thus show wasn't the greatest anyway. Nagi no asakura, attack on titan, stiens gate, toradora ftw!
@BloodReaperArmy Like it or not, the anime is perfect, but I agree with you, I hate Kouko, the worst character to have with Banri
Jan 7, 12:47 PM

Jun 2017
This is what happens when you have a myriad of interesting concepts in your head without having a clear goal set in your mind.The execution gets fucked up and you overcompensate at the end turning it into a fantasma.
Sums up this anime perfectly.
The only two getaway from this is the absolute champ 2D kun was throughout the series even though we know next to nothing about him and the growth Kaga Koko showed as time flew by.
Atleast iam happy Banri started to chase down Koko for a first literally and figuratively looking for a future together.His shattered self ,which was a mental trauma in its majority from having been kept at limbo,is the happiest with her and could move on after the ghost BS resolves that limbo.
Life is a tale of misery at the end .What better way to confront it having a partner who loves you by their earnest and wishes to share a good part of your burden.
BTW Linda ,Poltergeist Banri and the author can play football among themselves on that bridge.
5.5/10.
bakakisimaJan 7, 11:47 PM
Apr 5, 10:29 AM
Dec 2023
dam it was one of the greatest experience i ever had
Apr 5, 4:10 PM
Mar 2023
I very liked that anime, but the last 5 episodes killed me inside
Apr 10, 4:33 AM
May 2022
I didn't like how the story plot goes as I anticipated Linda with Tada (mc) instead of Koko but the story plot was the opposite so ofc I dropped watching this anime, if the plot was made for a change I might consider watching I suppose
Apr 18, 5:17 PM
Sep 2021
banri x linda 4 ever, that felt real
May 6, 5:30 PM

Dec 2018
Golden time, sometimes interesting, sometimes boring... Koko at first is annoying and so clingy... But she actually change to a better person. Since this is TadaxKoko story, of course they focusing them both more than banrixlinda... From what I do understand... linda and Nana actually have a feeling toward Banri too... Lol... But for Oka... If she actually accept Yana when Yana confess to her before... They would already be a couple... To bad... The last scene hint Linda and Yana might progressing to be a couple soon...

Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.