Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 24, 2014 7:31 PM

Dec 2008
Is this Terminator now?

Why should Koujou do something about Himeragi? She's always accusing him of doing indecent things, calls him a pervert, and slaps him around like she's trying to tenderize him. Likewise, how could she even fall in love and want to be with someone that she slaps around, thinks does indecent things, and is a pervert? These "acting out because I'm secretly in love with you and I want you to realize that" story lines and not only extremely cliche, but they're also very stupid. Why did I drop Z/X Ignition, but keep watching this? *sigh*

I guess the Himeragi clone is the daughter of Koujou and Himeragi from the future. This has got to be one of the biggest ass pulls in the history of anime.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 24, 2014 8:02 PM

Mar 2014
Hannah_Ana said:
Is this Terminator now?

Why should Koujou do something about Himeragi? She's always accusing him of doing indecent things, calls him a pervert, and slaps him around like she's trying to tenderize him. Likewise, how could she even fall in love and want to be with someone that she slaps around, thinks does indecent things, and is a pervert? These "acting out because I'm secretly in love with you and I want you to realize that" story lines and not only extremely cliche, but they're also very stupid. Why did I drop Z/X Ignition, but keep watching this? *sigh*

I guess the Himeragi clone is the daughter of Koujou and Himeragi from the future. This has got to be one of the biggest ass pulls in the history of anime.

Sent with Mal Updater
Lolol
Mar 25, 2014 2:51 AM

Sep 2013
So Koujo will someday marry Himeragi. At least this will definitely not end with a harem ending.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 25, 2014 3:15 AM
Jun 2013
AsianKungFu said:
So Koujo will someday marry Himeragi. At least this will definitely not end with a harem ending.

But it is a harem ending :D
Mar 25, 2014 6:21 AM

Jun 2013
tucodon said:
AsianKungFu said:

But it is a harem ending :D

Yea apparently the other daughter the one that sent Reina back, is Koujo's daughter with Asagi. And if that is true, its not a stretch he might have other kids with the other blood partners. Although apparently this a side story and not completely canon.

Although I am not found of the yuri tendencies, can we have not have Yuri in a harem, I don't care for a male rival to MC for his harem, why would I be any more pleased with a female one. This is one cliche they seriously need to start cutting out of harem anime. Its especially distasteful when its the MC's daughter. Potential yuri NTR from your own daughter is not a good thing.
Mar 25, 2014 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
La Folia seems nice xc
Mar 26, 2014 7:27 AM

Feb 2014
Last episode incoming... And I'm really sad :(
Wish they'd at least finish the last three or four volumes.
Mar 26, 2014 11:23 AM

Sep 2012
seems to me that it's Kojo and Himeragi's child from the future, coming back for the dragon, which is a pivotal time and it must go a certain way, maybe to ensure the future of their daughter.
Mar 26, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2012
from the moment they revealed her as a vampire it was pretty much confirmed that she's kojou and yukinas daughter
Mar 27, 2014 3:54 AM
Mar 27, 2014 9:26 PM

Nov 2013
Hannah_Ana said:
Is this Terminator now?

Sent with Mal Updater

Iie senpai.
Mar 27, 2014 11:20 PM

Jan 2013
That was a really unexpected surprise with only 1 episode to go. It was kinda obvious the second she opened her mouth that she was Koujou's and Yukina's daughter. This show definitely needs another season or 2 and a few OVA or 2 to fill the gap between when Yukina leaves and comes back if she does.

I wanna see more of the daughters OP skills in action! As if a sword shamen and a vampire weren't a strong enough team, now they've combined both of their powers together!

FUUUUU-SIOOOOOONNN! HA! I choose you Pikazard!(Pikachu crossbred with Charizard)

Quick side thought. I think they're doing this to keep the fans hooked because, you know, animation companies love those cliff hangers.
WesshumazingMar 27, 2014 11:32 PM
You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.

Bruce Lee
Mar 28, 2014 1:52 AM

Aug 2013
Ok i think that this cannot be wrapped up in one episode maybe a sighn of a OVA or a season 2? :D! I think that the cloned yukina is the daughter of himeragi and koujo and maybe when she said to himergi "your too fragile and fridged and your hurt the ones around you" maybe has something to do with something that happens in their family in the future and she came to warn them maybe cannot wait to see the outcome of this ^.^
Mar 28, 2014 7:46 AM

Nov 2010
Would be nice if that future Himeragi would be the child of Kojou and Yukina
She got the eyes and vampire powers of Kojou and the looks of Yukina,
besides the boobsize

This dragon is the first one that has a longer appearance than all the previous ones combined
Mar 29, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2008
Oh Kojou's daughter? :D nice!! :) Guessed now we know which girl Kojou will pick in the future :D
Mar 30, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2010
If only Yukina was always like that, someone in her body I mean...

Dude, at least notice the eyes...

Good episode in a while.
Mar 30, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode.
Nice time travel element.
Apr 7, 2014 2:25 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode mismanaged, would have "collected" If he had a most successful careful direction and a narrative less trivial.
Not even drawings lend a hand, good but not great as to overshadow the mistake made during the narration.
Maybe you wanted to point to a different impact, but it was better to keep the canonical points to which abides by a traveler of the future, or give less attention and adapt to the new environment, trying not to attract attention.
Oh well, the authors have tried but with little success! XD
Interesting but the plot, who knows what we can do with a single bet.
Final rather too obvious, you knew what would happen after the fact.
Apr 9, 2014 7:39 PM

May 2012
Lol the kid of both of them pretty neat resemblance, I have pity for those who don't realise that she's the daughter from the future of those two.

Lol @ that Terminator reference, but well with the next being the last episode I really wonder how they'll finish it but the story feels far from over so I really wonder if there will be a second season or not.
Apr 23, 2014 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
RafaelDeJongh said:
Lol the kid of both of them pretty neat resemblance, I have pity for those who don't realise that she's the daughter from the future of those two.

Lol @ that Terminator reference, but well with the next being the last episode I really wonder how they'll finish it but the story feels far from over so I really wonder if there will be a second season or not.
+1
May 17, 2014 9:41 PM

Apr 2012
no wat about the other girls? guess team Himeragi won well i hope kojo was a polygamist
Jun 7, 2014 9:47 AM
May 2012
Aichiro said:
I'm thinking that she might be their daughter from the future. Because she has vampire powers like Kojou and the spear thing like Yukina, that's the only explanation.

If this is really true, then......there is no HAREM END ;_;
They must change the future because I want my HAREM END!!
Awww, what will Himeragi do now?? Just freaking confess already =_= All the girls too!!
I am hoping for a satisfying ending :D
Jun 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Aug 2012
Seriously, how did Kojou not immediately noticed that she has a different eye colour from Yukina?!
.................................................................................
Jun 9, 2014 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
After seeing the preview, I'm kinda scared to watch the last ep. Koujo getting punched by Sakagi.......really? I can already see how it will go -

Yukina leaves
Koujo gets depressed
Sayaka punches Koujo and tells him to go after Yukina
Koujo gets motivated and does exactly that
Koujo meets Yukina, tells her he wants her by his side and then they have a "moment" together
Then they find out that Yukina's trip back to High God Forest wasnt permanent
And everything is back to normal.......

BUT WAIT!! Just so it doesnt become another completely overused senario, SUDDEN Plot twist ............The leaders at Lion King go " Just as planned" in the end. Uh oh, looks like Yukina fulfilled her mission and Koujo is dancing in the palm of their hands! lol

Anyways, someone in one of the previous pages said that Asagi's daughter comes to the present too? I'm really hoping that they show her too in the last ep. Not only would it confirm the best ending, but I'm really curious as to how she'd look, since apparently Asagi's current look isnt her original look.
AdolTheRedJun 9, 2014 5:34 PM
Jul 12, 2014 1:54 PM

Dec 2009
So obviously the look alike is Himeragi's and Kojou's daughter.
And of course they just had to have a daughter. A son had been cooler.
Aug 24, 2014 12:23 PM

Sep 2011
LOL felt like a OVA/Special.

That being said, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.
Aug 27, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
Oh, another Himeragi, with a bit bigger boobs.
I don't know what will be the ending.
Dec 13, 2014 10:27 PM
Nov 2014
HELL NAH! there is no way I can accept Tojou getting it on in the future with the middle school chick (who I absolutely hate) over all the hot chicks that he could be swimming in.
Dec 16, 2014 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
This seems more like an extra. Time traveling now eh ?
I suppose they're going for the generic 'don't leave me senpai' ending LOL.
Jan 16, 2015 1:04 AM

Dec 2012
Loved the terminator part. Also, obvious Kojou and Himeragi daughter is obvious. Eyes, looks, vampire, and weapon. Reminds me of the Busou Renkin game(not the time travel part).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 19, 2015 4:27 PM

Dec 2014
I was curious who she might be, her being their daughter from future makes sense. Episode started with the question "What would you do if I were gone?" and ended up that being the case (apparently).

Well, the drama will be resolved in final episode, I guess. Kinda expected this'd be an OVA-ish "arc" since it is two episodes long with such name.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 27, 2015 10:06 PM

Jan 2014
Hawkmanh said:
My predictions for next episode.
Kojou: You're my daughter?!
Himeragi: No SENPAI. THIS IS OUR DAUGHTER!!11!!!
Feb 28, 2015 11:31 AM

Nov 2014
Terminator reference lol

Feb 28, 2015 11:33 AM

Nov 2014
Hawkmanh said:
My predictions for next episode.
Kojou: You're my daughter?!
Himeragi: No SENPAI. THIS IS OUR DAUGHTER!!11!!!

lolololo

Apr 9, 2015 5:06 PM

Feb 2013
I'm gonna be bummed if that Himeragi look alike is Himeragi and Kojou's daughter. I want AsagiXKojou! But al the eveidence points to that. Aww. But then she said she's a Himeragi. Different timeline. I don't know.

Onto the last episode!
Aug 21, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2014
Oh no my magical spear broke, now I'm going to become depressed and leave. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Also, is Kojou retarded? He notices the boobs but not the eyes? I get that he's a pervert, but seriously? And why should he go after Himeragi rather than question the obvious daughter from the future?
Feb 16, 2016 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
Future daughter arrives to prevent the op dragon from killing :O
Good thing Kojou is dense or it would mess up the time line.
Sekkarou breaks :'( poor Yukina :'(
Sep 28, 2016 4:48 PM

Aug 2009
-Dizzy- said:
Aichiro said:
I'm thinking that she might be their daughter from the future. Because she has vampire powers like Kojou and the spear thing like Yukina, that's the only explanation.

Its pretty clear already that she is Yukina and Kojou's daughter.
1. She inherited the vampire curse
2.Looks exactly like Yukina.
3. Has Kojou's blue eyes.
4. Future version of Schneewalzer.
5 Her maiden name is Himeragi.

regards to 5, thought it should be kojou... and having a maiden name means she even might be married already O_O

so much going on, mind nuked
Feb 13, 2017 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
Well her identity couldn't be any more telegraphed.
Oct 27, 2019 9:04 AM

Apr 2013
Let's see, she calls your sister "aunt", who could that possibly be??? Hmmmmm....
Mar 22, 2021 5:43 PM
Jan 2021
Reading this old thread is hilarious, almost as if there aren't clones in this universe (yes she could be a clone from the future)...
Aug 15, 2022 2:45 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty obvious Himeragi #2 is a timetraveller but considering some still can't figure out Kojou is the fourth progenitor without it said to them, I guess it takes some time figuring that out.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.