Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2021 3:11 AM
Jan 2016
This was worst in pretty much every way to season one. No story, no romance, no real development, this is just a season of filler. Also I could be wrong but they never explained why the school went from being coed to girls only to coed again. Which seems like a pretty big plot hole.
Jan 3, 2022 12:47 PM

Nov 2007
Maybe it's because I haven't seen season 1, but 90% of complaints seem to be from people expecting a ongoing plot with depth, character development etc

For me, it was clear from episode 1 of this show this was an episodic ecchi comedy. And it succeeded at that for the most episodes. I thought it was just as funny as Seiki K, but with a lot of fan service. Did any of you think this would have a plot after the UwU catgirl episode??

When you know you're watching a genre like this, it makes no sense to complain about the amount of fan service. I liked how the main male character wasn't a complete loser (like in i.e. Love Hina) that gets his ass kicked every 2 Seconds. Instead we get some actual romance and even Yuri romance.

For me this last episode made no sense. Not much comedy. Could be a good parody on shonen battles. The egocentric fancy boy could've been a good parody on Yagami Light or Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter.

So yeah I enjoyed it as a perv comedy and I don't really get why people expected fmore from this. Also: no plot? Every episode had his own little plot.

7/10
Jan 8, 2022 4:08 PM
Dec 2021
this anime good despite almost everyone was so killable, but i fell in love with Aki so much, so this anime is good.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

35 by Lingt »»
Jan 27, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2014

37 by LAKool-AidGang »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2014

81 by Dhfuiffjkhfvv244 »»
Dec 24, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

30 by arnxx »»
Dec 17, 2021 2:24 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

44 by leonthelionhart »»
Aug 13, 2021 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.