Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2014 6:14 AM

Nov 2013
krownklown said:
Decide said:
I really like the nyan girl's voice for some reason XD

JCStaff has outdone themselves on this show, the animation is nonstop quality and is always breathtaking... I guess Kagari-san and Takamiya-kun got it on? What really happened there, hmmm...

Teddy bear fight was badass! Next week we get all the answers and then time to continue the manga.

Nothing happened. Its shown in the manga, she just took his shirt and gave him hers, this way she has a part of him with her.

Ahh, thank you my good sir. I shall read the manga after the anime's finished.
Mar 21, 2014 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
Season 2 please. I really hope this does well. Its not harem or moe or reverse harem, so I don't know if sales will be good enough, but hope they are.

Love the manga for this one, really nice art.
Mar 24, 2014 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. By the end I was invested in it.
Some good animation. Really liked the behind view when she was charging for the attack.
Mar 25, 2014 12:20 AM

Feb 2012
Dafaq? Did I just see Monzaemon and WaruMonzaemon duke it out?
Mar 29, 2014 9:11 AM

May 2013
it was a great episode tbh
Apr 2, 2014 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
I really don't know what to expect from this anime... it's just too random xD. You can't know which is the final intention of each.
Apr 9, 2014 3:59 AM

May 2012
6/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 24, 2014 2:42 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode, the last episode will sure be awesome so without further ado let's see what will happen in the last episode!
May 1, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2011
i missed the giant teddy bear fighting
Jun 21, 2014 8:01 AM
May 2012
Who in their right mind would freaking bully an adorable and pretty girl?!?! Those students are stupid!! I am glad Kazane saved her :D
The plot is all over the place; they should explain some things!! Anyway, I am still enjoying this Anime. The fight scenes were really cool, and the animation is so awesome!! I like the teddy bear fight :3
Kagari just exchanged both of their uniform. Why did some folks here didn't manage to figure that out??
Weekend, Deidara, and Michael Bay should definitely see each other ahahaha.
Honoka needs some action, man......he is always just there, standing or laying down =_= Kagari is badass, so he should be badass too!!
Well, I am hoping for a satisfying ending.
Jun 29, 2014 7:27 AM

Oct 2012
Lol.. Ayaka-san what are you doing with Takamiya??
Uh-oh she pressed the switch...
But which switch?? Weird switch?? xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 15, 2014 4:47 PM

Sep 2012
that ending drop kick was tooo epic
Mar 3, 2015 4:20 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting little backstory of Kagari and her mom, and also Takamiya's mom!!! (via Takamiya's dream)
Tengai said:
Who in their right mind would freaking bully an adorable and pretty girl?!?! Those students are stupid!! I am glad Kazane saved her :D

+1

Takuan_Soho said:
Ajunky said:
On another note, Chronoire has too much fun torturing witches. She probably already forgot what she was after in the first place. XD

Ah, no. This is one of the better concepts the writer has come up with. The Tower witches are pretty much in it for themselves, they are not an organization by any stretch, so Chronoire has no interest in watching Weekend walk off with the prize, she would rather have the Workshop Witches win (and Takamiya survive) than Weekend getting what she wants; Medusa is the same way. Both realized that Weekend played them, and neither are interested in being objects.

Nice explanation.
Jun 12, 2016 9:38 AM
Aug 2015
' We have to undress him! Ohh, what's that.?!'

What is; what is it?

*10mins later*
'His body isn't lookink bad!'

Really...
Jun 22, 2020 1:30 PM
Jun 2020
The fight scene wasn't that bad tbh. I liked it.

So...Did she actually f*** him in his sleep?
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jun 22, 2020 1:53 PM
Jun 2020
babymilo91 said:
The fight with Kagari and Weekend was alright. So she got some of Takamiya's power by switching shirts. One more episode to go.

oh...well that was misleading. And they never did tell us what the white stuff was.
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Oct 12, 2020 12:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well I can only respect Kagari for fighting alone against Week end, she has guts for sure.
Mar 4, 2022 3:04 AM
Mar 2009
Dude honestly, through out this entire show those 4 witches that were introduced at the beginning have become my absolute favorite characters in this show. Theyre so quirky and unique in their own way.....just greatness lol

Sep 11, 2022 10:21 PM

Aug 2019
Some Komachi and Kazane backstory which was interesting. Kasumi duelling it with a doppelganger which was really well animated, i love the Kaiju teddy fights so much. But luckily a run away Medusa saves Kasumi before taking her students and fleeing again, poor Kuraishi got left behind tho. Must say human form Medusa is kinda hot ngl.

The aftereffects of the contract hit Takamiya as he descends into the wildest trip ever. If cleaning Takamiya's ear is enough to give Kagari a full boost, then i'd imagine doing something like changing shirts with him will have a greater effect. Sadly after a pretty intense and amazing fight, Weekend's almost unlimited trump cards wear Kagari out.
Interestingly after Kagari took more energy from Takamiya, her formed changed to look like Evermillion.
Dec 19, 2023 1:35 PM

Jun 2020
I really need a school love anime about Takayamas and Kagaris moms
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

56 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

84 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

88 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

118 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.