Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 24, 2014 11:41 AM

Oct 2011
I wonder why that nobleman is trying to mess with Akihabara. At least it looks like Shiroe is about to stop him in his tracks.
Jul 3, 2014 8:19 AM
May 2012
Fuck that ugly creepy ass shit!! Ryuk is bazillion times more handsome than him!! I would have smashed his face already the moment he touched the silky smooth hair of my Lenessia!! I really thought, too, that Crusty will come and freaking kill that ugly shit, but Shiroe to the rescue is cool, too :D
Man, Soujirou is such a pimp. His harem is such a variety :3
Hottie spotted in the preview *o*
Jul 27, 2014 5:08 AM
Jul 29, 2014 6:33 PM

Jan 2013
I kinda dislike how Log Horizon doesn't completely capture the amount of chaos that internet games always are. Some player already would have decked Lord Faggot in a matter of seconds.
Aug 26, 2014 6:04 AM

Oct 2013
Only 1 episode left.

Aug 31, 2014 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
hoh oh oh! That smirk at the end xD
You picked the wrong guy to mess with :P
Sep 6, 2014 8:32 AM
Mar 2014
The noble guy is still really creeping me out.

Soujirou to the rescue though, haha. And Shiro at the end there too!
Nov 25, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2013
So they want to destroy the Round Table's Reputation? Not on Shiroe's watch!
Here we have obliviousness vs randomness.
Soujirou's fangirls are here to save the day!

Freakin' Lord Marves is a freakin' pervert to Lenessia.
I thought Krusty would save her, but Shiroe decided to do it himself.
Be prepared, Lord Marves, Akihabara's Cursed Sword has been unleashed!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 18, 2015 5:26 PM

Nov 2014
Akatsuki taking out her weapons ready to attack xD

That Lord Marves guy is so creepy...so glad Shiroe came to the rescue at the end.~
Feb 28, 2015 7:21 PM

Jul 2013
Tengai said:
Fuck that ugly creepy ass shit!! Ryuk is bazillion times more handsome than him!! I would have smashed his face already the moment he touched the silky smooth hair of my Lenessia!! I really thought, too, that Crusty will come and freaking kill that ugly shit, but Shiroe to the rescue is cool, too :D
Man, Soujirou is such a pimp. His harem is such a variety :3
Hottie spotted in the preview *o*

LOL my thoughts exactly!!! Shiroe and the gang are gonna beat the shit outta him, freaking scrub!
Mar 4, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
That amazing entrance my goodness.
Apr 10, 2015 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
This boring shits getting dropped another point. 5/10
that clown is rude as fuck
Jul 29, 2015 2:10 AM

Sep 2014
Shiroe flipping the table made my day haha xD
Minori is getting a bit annoying...
Those reactions when Shiroe asked Soujirou for help ^^
Poor Akatsuki didn't get to fight for quite a while :c
Shiroe's finally gonna teach that punk a lesson!!
Sep 29, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2013
Lol why did they have to make this guy look like some kinda creepy cross-dressing vampire? He was kinda creeping me out in this episode, I was really hoping someone would just punch him in his ugly face lol.

Anyway It was an ok episode, I was really expecting Krusty to come out and save the day when that dudes bodyguards started to cause trouble. Where the heck did he go anyway? He was there the last time we saw him lol. And why are all the adventurers attending this party super noobish? You're telling me not one competent player was invited lol?

But yeah, only one more episode for this season. I wonder how they're gonna wrap this up.
Shape430Sep 29, 2015 10:17 AM
Oct 31, 2015 2:19 AM

Jul 2008
He he he, Shiroe looks so evil and I love it.
Nov 3, 2015 7:10 AM

Jan 2012
A boring clown that's new to me.

Jan 10, 2016 1:39 PM

Apr 2009
An NPC with human players as bodyguards causing havoc in a rival human town. Interesting! Although I wonder what his ultimate goal is. I thought he was trying to drive a wedge between the humans and Eastal. I don't see how being a scumbag to humans and Eastal doesn't just make them all hate the West more. Is he trying to provoke an attack on himself?

Shiroe's "Hello" has to be one of the most epic ones ever.
Sep 14, 2016 5:36 PM
Mar 2016
dont really understand whats happening but shiroe came to fuck shit up
Feb 8, 2017 8:02 AM

Jul 2016
Shiroe and Soujiro. Girls look bewildered with glee.
AAAAND, ship confirmed. Minori has one more rival to deal with now, and he's irresistible.
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Apr 6, 2018 1:33 PM

May 2016
The princess was in deep trouble until the villain arrived.
Apr 27, 2018 3:03 AM

Apr 2009
A simple yet elegant solution to a chaotic, senseless and seemingly spontaneous cascade of simple and shallow problems. Thanks Soujiro for the inspiration and the solution!

So this fishy looking noble merchant is the linchpin of this attack? Well he certainly does look the part.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 22, 2019 6:57 PM

Feb 2015
Shiro is analizing the problems in the festival, but cannot find a direct plan to counterattack, he put more people to work. Charasin is receiving more complains. Shiroe talked with Soujiro and discovered a way to counterattack the complains, girl's troops. Marves arrived to Akihabara and met Rayneshia, he ordered to carry his merchandise through an order (aggressively), Shiroe arrived and presented himself.

So I learned you need girls to deal with complains. Interesting what is going on. Someone wants to discredit Round Table Alliance, maybe is this guy, also, Maihama's lady appeared twice this episode.
Sep 10, 2019 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
An enemy so random and unpredictable is Shiroe's biggest weakness. Never saw him being annoyed to this extent lol!

Ofc Soujiro and his fangirls manage to overcome all those whole cakes. Shiroe's prank failed XD In any case, Shiroe's plan to use Soujiro and his fangirls to patrol as group dates squads was daaaaamn smaaaart. It's so simple but yet so effective!

Shiroe hate this kind of enemy

Smh, this creepy western 'nobleman' should go back to the retched place from where he's from. He dares step foot in the town of freedom and harasses the princess so many adventurers are protective of all for his own self-interest. It would be 1 huge dose of satisfaction if Shiroe managed to banish him from Akihabara as one of its RULER by utterly and strategically humiliating him.

May 8, 2020 1:30 PM

Jun 2017
Why were those girls were so drawn to Soujirou? He doesn't seem that charming to me, unlike Krusty!šŸ„°

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 16, 2020 10:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great, Shiroe is actually here to kinda save the princess xD I doubt that they'll fix the problem in the next episode, so we will probably see that in the next season
Dec 31, 2020 8:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dang! What a convoluted situations! Shiroe even almost surrender by that kind of randomized troublesome, full of Improvisations, caused by a certain unknown Landers, in the middle of their festival. Thats what happened if you were too open. There were always be a provocators, disturbers, that always wanted to spreads the hates. Its like a two sides, two pointed of ax blades, its really hard to be resolved, from every sides.

However, lucky for Shiroe, he got a nice idea by his frustations over a popular guy. Lol. Its such a nice way to unravelled the problem and gradually reduced the perpetrators of a certain troubles. Thats the power of fans, Shiro-bo!

One note from Minori. Her way of works was indeed outstanding. She was using a real battle flaws as a way to controlled the rhythm of her own works, adapted, and somehow, its affected to her surroundings too! Nice development, little girl! Slowly, but sure, you must be as great as Shiroe!

Meanwhile, at the princess home, that gentleman really started his dislikeable behaviour toward everyone. Its almost caused another chaos. However, luckily the princess was strong enough to face those shit, until Shiroe arrived to deal with that clown. Beat that shit!
badabassDec 31, 2020 8:45 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 11, 2021 7:29 AM

Sep 2012
KoniginElle said:
Why were those girls were so drawn to Soujirou? He doesn't seem that charming to me, unlike Krusty!šŸ„°

different ppl different tastes :D

they are attracted to hes mind and kindness and how he values ppl close to him
Jul 23, 2021 1:16 AM

Jul 2015
Soujirou and his harem of infinite girls really came in clutch there.
Strange to see Ryuk from Death Note here acting as the creepy noble Malves.

Dec 27, 2021 10:30 PM

Jul 2016
PeenusWeenusCaim said:
I kinda dislike how Log Horizon doesn't completely capture the amount of chaos that internet games always are. Some player already would have decked Lord Faggot in a matter of seconds.

It ain't no rUST that's for sure.
Jul 28, 2023 7:53 AM
Jan 2023
Weirdo from the west is likely behind this. Gotta love how Shiroe built an army of girls to sort out the issues with the relationships and the queues.

That weirdo harassing the princess like that wasn't very nice, but at least Shiroe came to the rescue.

Good episode, but too bad we're gonna be left on a cliffhanger next time.
Sep 12, 2023 4:04 AM
May 2017
The whole staged acts to create public unease was well done but trying to use raid formation tactics into political scandals was a stupid bit.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2013

375 by Selltar »»
May 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

404 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 10, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2013

270 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 27, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.