Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 16, 2014 7:17 AM
Mar 2014
Ikano said:
Wait.....if that was really Nagisa possessed by Avrora or whatever....why the heck does NONE of the character's react to it?

I mean...ok....Kojou was stoned but the fact that Himeragi didn't have any sort of "who the heck are you?" reaction makes the whole thing strange.

(I mean....was there ever any indication in the show that the characters in the show know something possessed/is up with Nagisa? If yes....someone please re-point it out to me because I don't remember a big reveal at all..... if no then Himeragi's lack of a reaction makes no sense.)

That's really the biggest thing that bothered me this episode...

THey explain that at least 2 times..... One with Valter and one with Kohou's mom Nagisa-chan isn't posses by Avorora, she is posesse bythe 12 familiar that belong to avorora and didn't went to koujo's body yet i never saw the manga only the anime and they explain it all
Mar 16, 2014 7:18 AM
Mar 2014
jiraiya_sensei said:
Yukina is cute but so damn annoying.

The way she pounded Kojou right after he arrived made me face palm. I mean God dam it, is complaining to Kojou the only thing she can do? and of course she has to spout that line again ugh..

Kanon said very few lines but she made more sense in 5 minutes than Yukina in 22 episodes.

ahahahahahahashahahahahhahahahahaha EPIC TRUE STORY
Mar 16, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 2014
Dreyar said:
Shaniyaz said:
Yukina pursues Amatsuka; who is in pursuit of Kanon..

Nina makes an Asagi clone for herself with modified breasts. XD
Natsuki-chan & La Foria helps Kojou to get to the ferry via prototype aircraft.

That was the real Sayaka? Wasn't Kojou suppose to get more hits? XD
Cat-senpai hands Yukina's weapon to Kojou. finally.. :)

Kanon got guts, trying to talk to Amatsuka in that situation!
Yukina saves Kanon; Koujo saves Yukina. That cruise missile was awesome though.

Battle begins. Nina finishes talking with Amatsuka.
Secondary battle begins against that unidentified skull (semi-wiseman); which turned into a huge monster..

Statue Kojou was cool.. Yukina laments about the indecent things Kojou did to her. XD
Yukina's "Yukina" 'familiar' awakens Kojou and he take Yukina's blood, once again. :p

Damn Kojou, summoning 4 familiars at once!
Yukina finishes off Amatsuka. I still didn't feel bad for him.

A new familiar is introduced; Sadalmelilk Albus, 11th familiar. Pretty badass!
Tiny Nina looked nice! :) Yukina being a little more clingy..

Next episode: "Akaatsuki's Kingdom I"

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i saw a second himeragi but a daughter..................... he stays with her what happens to aiba the princess ,nina and the rest of the characters
Mar 16, 2014 7:27 AM
Mar 2014
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:
Ikano said:
Wait.....if that was really Nagisa possessed by Avrora or whatever....why the heck does NONE of the character's react to it?

I mean...ok....Kojou was stoned but the fact that Himeragi didn't have any sort of "who the heck are you?" reaction makes the whole thing strange.

(I mean....was there ever any indication in the show that the characters in the show know something possessed/is up with Nagisa? If yes....someone please re-point it out to me because I don't remember a big reveal at all..... if no then Himeragi's lack of a reaction makes no sense.)

That's really the biggest thing that bothered me this episode...

Himeragi had already seen her in that state when she was kidnaped with asagi because of the machines that kills vampires i don't remember the name

i remember when they're both get kidnaped by enemies, nagisa has been possessed by avrora...
and both have a little chat, i dont know if himeragi is rocognized her as nagisa but i'm sure she knows nagisa has been possessed...
oh yeah when talking about someone who knows about nagisa being possessed, koujo mom know it.

It isn't the AVORORA..................................-,-

It's the 12th familiar
Mar 16, 2014 7:50 AM

Mar 2014
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:

It's the 12th familiar

ahh sory my bad...
well, dont read the LN,so i thought it was avrora untill you said it was 12th familiar...
Mar 16, 2014 8:26 AM
Mar 2014
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:

It's the 12th familiar

ahh sory my bad...
well, dont read the LN,so i thought it was avrora untill you said it was 12th familiar...

i don't read the LN too but they say that on the anime when she talks to valter...
Mar 16, 2014 9:28 AM

Dec 2011
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:

It's the 12th familiar

ahh sory my bad...

i don't read the LN too but they say that on the anime when she talks to valter...

Avrora is the 12th Kaleid Blood, Vatler is probably referring to that.
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Mar 16, 2014 11:21 AM
Mar 2014
Fritzion said:
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:
setsunatouma said:
RodrigoL said:

It's the 12th familiar

ahh sory my bad...

Avrora is the 12th Kaleid Blood, Vatler is probably referring to that.

Avrora is like Koujo (ok Koujo was iniatiall a human) a vampire since was born and she had 12th familiars and when koujo absorbed her and won 11st familiars and the 12th familiar pocessed Nagisa know the reason i don't know.
Mar 16, 2014 12:45 PM

Jun 2012
Dreyar said:
Rinji- said:
Those fierce kisses!

Really, who Nagisa is?

That was Nagisa that kissed Akatsuki?

NeoZeon said:
Man that "no this is our fight line" is reallyyyy starting to get annoying, was an alright episode the last fight was kind of dull though.
Agreed I was just like 'ok... that's enough. No more'
Mar 16, 2014 1:32 PM

Jul 2012
"From now on..This is my fight! .. No, Senpai. This is our fight!"is getting very old right now.... Final 2 episodes incoming!
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 16, 2014 3:10 PM
Nov 2011
Calreth said:
If that girl that kissed him was really Nagisa, I hope they do explain in the last two episodes before the season ends. I don't know how anyone would have deduced that she was being possessed by Avrora without prior knowledge from the LN or w/e. The only background that about Nagisa that was explored so far was that she survived a demon attack before.

The ending of this arc was really disappointing. The premise up to here had been about how badass Wiseman was, and he makes his appearance and gets defeated in less than half an episode.

Seriously? It's painfully obvious even without prior knowledge of the LN.
Since you don't seem to pay any attention I'll help you a bit.

1. Whenever Nagisa is possessed her eyes turn Red = Vampire
2. Whoever possesses her seems to know Kojou
3. She seems to know Kojous abilities and familiars
= Avrora
Seriously is that so hard to figure out?
Mar 16, 2014 4:56 PM

Oct 2013
Dreyar said:
Calreth said:
If that girl that kissed him was really Nagisa, I hope they do explain in the last two episodes before the season ends. I don't know how anyone would have deduced that she was being possessed by Avrora without prior knowledge from the LN or w/e. The only background that about Nagisa that was explored so far was that she survived a demon attack before.

The ending of this arc was really disappointing. The premise up to here had been about how badass Wiseman was, and he makes his appearance and gets defeated in less than half an episode.

= Avrora

I never really understood the confusion myself. But like the saying goes... different strokes for different folks. Everyone's different, so you can't expect others to have the same way of thinking as yourself.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Mar 16, 2014 5:22 PM
Jan 2012
She: http://imgur.com/Er9ePwd

IS SO DAMN ANNOYING.
Mar 16, 2014 9:02 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, if Amatsuka and Wiseman only needed a large quantity of salt water, why did Amatsuka think he needed to go after Kanon? If they weren't after Kanon, why did they need to get on that ship? Couldn't they have either snuck on a boat or stolen a boat? That really doesn't make a lick of sense at all. I guess it was just because the plot called for him to be in contact with the main characters so they could fight him. At any rate, the pacing for this arc was pretty decent except for this episode. All of a sudden the pacing just zoomed ahead. That doesn't bode well for them doing the next arc in just two episodes.
Mar 16, 2014 9:09 PM
Apr 2008
Is it me or I think the animation wasn't that well drawn as compared to the previous episode? This arc was more like a meh Fiesta For The Observers was way better
Mar 16, 2014 10:14 PM

Sep 2013
They forgot about Asagi lying on the dirt, lol.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 17, 2014 1:43 AM

Oct 2013
AsherFischell said:
Wait, if Amatsuka and Wiseman only needed a large quantity of salt water, why did Amatsuka think he needed to go after Kanon? If they weren't after Kanon, why did they need to get on that ship? Couldn't they have either snuck on a boat or stolen a boat? That really doesn't make a lick of sense at all. I guess it was just because the plot called for him to be in contact with the main characters so they could fight him. At any rate, the pacing for this arc was pretty decent except for this episode. All of a sudden the pacing just zoomed ahead. That doesn't bode well for them doing the next arc in just two episodes.

Amatsuka was being used by wiseman and sought after kanon thinking she was what wiseman needed to resurrect, which to an extent is true. Had he killed/absorbed her he would've had more power. Ultimately wiseman used him to get the salt water, kill kanon, and draw out Nina Adelard all at the same time. Or so I believe based on the events in this episode. Pathetically he only managed to use the salt water and was quickly taken care of after Kojou's temporary level up.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Mar 17, 2014 1:46 AM
Oct 2013
When I knew that line was coming, I pause for a while, I laugh as hard as I could and resume back.. I didn't hate Yukina for that. Heck, if Kojou did not 'feed', Yukina will not take the 'bait'.. Yukina is a Tsundere, and that is a +1 in my book.. (I don't care what kind of tsundere she is btw)
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Mar 17, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2013
7thVoid said:
AsherFischell said:

Amatsuka was being used by wiseman and sought after kanon thinking she was what wiseman needed to resurrect, which to an extent is true. Had he killed/absorbed her he would've had more power. Ultimately wiseman used him to get the salt water, kill kanon, and draw out Nina Adelard all at the same time. Or so I believe based on the events in this episode. Pathetically he only managed to use the salt water and was quickly taken care of after Kojou's temporary level up.

But why even bother? Why didn't he just tell Amatsuka to take him on a boat trip. That's literally all he had to do to get his power back. Getting on a boat is easy. Getting on a boat when you're on a relatively small island is even easier. It doesn't make sense that he'd spend all that time deceiving Amatsuka when he only needed to do that one thing all along.
Mar 17, 2014 2:27 AM

May 2009
So, what happened to Asagi's real body? Did she just wake up and leave, even though it was the core that supposedly kept her alive after she was sliced in half?

When that 'mysterious' girl kissed Koujou, I knew that was Nagisa. Though she resembles Yukina a lot, the main difference lies in their eye colors. Nagisa's are a more reddish-brown, whereas Yukina's eyes are a lighter shade of brown. The difference is sometimes hard to see, but it is there.

As for the overused line, as long as Koujou keeps getting it wrong, Yukina will keep on correcting him. he should know by now that Yukina isn't going to let him fight his battles alone, so if he just rephrased that line, I think less people would go into a pile of steaming rage over it, either. Heck, why does it bother people so much, anyway?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2013
AO968 said:

So, what happened to Asagi's real body? Did she just wake up and leave, even though it was the core that supposedly kept her alive after she was sliced in half?

They forgot about Asagi. She's probably still lying on the ground. lol.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 17, 2014 5:44 AM

Nov 2010
Nice Boat!

There were some good scenes, but the arc itself felt kind of odd to me
The start was horrifying with Kou at least

AsianKungFu said:
AO968 said:

They forgot about Asagi. She's probably still lying on the ground. lol.

Probably next to Hiyori xD
Mar 17, 2014 6:15 AM
Mar 2014
Dreyar said:
Calreth said:

= Avrora

Becuase is the 12th familiar ........... -,-
Mar 17, 2014 6:37 AM

Dec 2011
RodrigoL said:
Dreyar said:
Calreth said:

= Avrora

That's Avrora....
"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Mar 17, 2014 7:18 AM

Mar 2010
I reeeeeally hate Himeragi. The worst annoying main heroine in a long time. Unfunny jokes about him being a pervert is really fucking ticking me off. But when Kojou said "This is my fight!" I literally scream at my screen "SHUT UP HIMERAGI!!" before she said her usual bullshit line.

Why am I even watching this show?
Mar 17, 2014 11:58 AM

Oct 2013
AsherFischell said:
7thVoid said:
AsherFischell said:

But why even bother? Why didn't he just tell Amatsuka to take him on a boat trip. That's literally all he had to do to get his power back. Getting on a boat is easy. Getting on a boat when you're on a relatively small island is even easier. It doesn't make sense that he'd spend all that time deceiving Amatsuka when he only needed to do that one thing all along.

Honestly I don't know. My comment was me attempting to make sense of everything that went on this episode. Maybe because Wiseman didn't want Amatsuka to realize he was never actually human like he thought he was in fear of Amatsuka turning on him before he regained his power? Or so I'd assume. Remember Amatsuka did do all the dirty work in retrieving his new body before he found out the truth. Again just a possibility.
7thVoidMar 17, 2014 12:04 PM

Mar 17, 2014 2:15 PM
Mar 2014
Fritzion said:
RodrigoL said:
Dreyar said:
Calreth said:

= Avrora

That's Avrora....

It says "every where" that avorora was the old 4 progenitor and she controled 12 familiars and the one in nagisa body isn't she but the 12th familiar that has his one consious and liked avorora and avorora was a vampire not a familiar....
She was the first 4ªProgenitor
Mar 17, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
Man, boobs and butts everywhere this episode.

I mean really, at this point who cares about the plot? lol this Daiyonshinsou thing is getting old quick, just give me some more Himeragi.
Mar 17, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2010
bonifide said:
Ok episode but i truly hate Yukina. They always pick the worse female characters for the lead. We all know who should be the lead. She already stalks and jealous its damn annoying. Really wish La Folia or Sayaka was the main character and make Yukina get screen time like his sister or something.

I feel you. 80% of shows have waste female leads. Supporting females are more interesting most of the time.
Mar 17, 2014 9:11 PM
Dec 2013
It was avora who unlocked kojou's 11th fimilirar since Nasiga also have part of avora inside of her, after using her freeze magic.
Mar 17, 2014 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
BOOOOO!!!! Should have ended this series after the previous Arc because this alchemist crap killed it for me....Downgraded from an 8 to a 6, and I was being lenient. The constant emasculation of Kojou reminds me of a terrible anime called Walker Romanze. Just too corny and did I just see Paimon from Magi appear as a familiar?! Cameo lol?
Mar 17, 2014 11:07 PM

Jan 2013
Edon613 said:
I don't see the problem with the line, I think it's cute. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

So, they're animating the short story. Awesome.

Shutup....seriously you are as annoying as Himeragi.
Mar 18, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2013
Well that boss battle was too quick, but whatever we saw sexy blue lady.
As for people complaining about the catchphrase, it's a catchphrase. If they didn't use it every time it wouldn't be a catchphrase.
Mar 18, 2014 9:56 AM

Mar 2010
Hibbington said:
Well that boss battle was too quick, but whatever we saw sexy blue lady.
As for people complaining about the catchphrase, it's a catchphrase. If they didn't use it every time it wouldn't be a catchphrase.

Well, I know a catchphrase is a catchphrase, and it has to be used a few times to be called that, but you can have a catchphrase that sounds and is good, but Yukina's line is just pure annoying.

As an example for a good catchphrase, there is one from the main character from Katanagatari: "However, by that point you'll be torn into pieces."

So there is good catchphrases and bad ones.
Mar 19, 2014 1:15 AM
Sep 2013
She's gonna intensify the observing even more than before? Stalker alert!

God I missed 'that' line, I wait every arc for it. The cheeeeeeeeeese.

And my lord, the kissing in this show. Wished they'd share the love with more romance anime with those scenes.
Mar 19, 2014 5:18 PM
Jul 2013
Himeragi was probably the sole killing point of the anime for me there were so many other characters who would've been a better female lead Sayaka or La Folia he overall personality as a overly controlling girl who refuses to let him even get close to other girls even his friend who he's known for longer than her and as of this episode she is going to increase her observations so no girls she doesn't know can come near him what is she his mother and man don't get me started on "No, Sempai. This is our fight" just let the man have some space I really hope he doesn't end up with her. wow didn't expect to rant that much :o
Mar 20, 2014 1:56 AM
Sep 2013
VulpesSuicide said:
and man don't get me started on "No, Sempai. This is our fight"

This is my fight!
Mar 20, 2014 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
So, most of you can find nothing better to bitch about than the catchphrase? I mean, if their catchphrase is all you can find to bitch about then this series must be one of the best leftovers from the Fall Season. If there was really anything wrong with it, anything that actually deserved to be bitched about, wouldn't you be bitching about that instead?

On to the stuff that matters. I was surprised they ended this arc here, I expected it to be drug out for at least one more episode, if not til the last episode. But, from what I understand they're animating a short story that was included in the LNs for these last two. Not sure how that will turn out, but it can't be that bad.

All the hate for Yukina, really? She's young, she's been sheltered by the Lion King Organization her entire life, she's insecure and immature, and she's been forced to act more like an adult than an actual kid. Do you really expect someone with that sort of life to be a normal, well-balanced, middle school girl? All things considered, I think she's handling this new life of hers quite well. Her relationship with Koujo is new to her, love is extremely new to her, so she's unsure how to handle her own feelings and gets embarrassed when people bring it up. Seems pretty natural to me, but then again I guess it's against the law to have realism in your anime characters, eh?

I won't officially rate this series until it's finished, but so far I'm looking at about an 8/10.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 20, 2014 8:07 PM
Jan 2014
The_Bif said:
So, most of you can find nothing better to bitch about than the catchphrase? I mean, if their catchphrase is all you can find to bitch about then this series must be one of the best leftovers from the Fall Season. If there was really anything wrong with it, anything that actually deserved to be bitched about, wouldn't you be bitching about that instead?

On to the stuff that matters. I was surprised they ended this arc here, I expected it to be drug out for at least one more episode, if not til the last episode. But, from what I understand they're animating a short story that was included in the LNs for these last two. Not sure how that will turn out, but it can't be that bad.

All the hate for Yukina, really? She's young, she's been sheltered by the Lion King Organization her entire life, she's insecure and immature, and she's been forced to act more like an adult than an actual kid. Do you really expect someone with that sort of life to be a normal, well-balanced, middle school girl? All things considered, I think she's handling this new life of hers quite well. Her relationship with Koujo is new to her, love is extremely new to her, so she's unsure how to handle her own feelings and gets embarrassed when people bring it up. Seems pretty natural to me, but then again I guess it's against the law to have realism in your anime characters, eh?

I won't officially rate this series until it's finished, but so far I'm looking at about an 8/10.

Looks like someone's being butthurt because "OMG they complain about my favorite character, how dare they do that, how dare they not like her!?" lol.

So I guess other girls are already used to love, right? Yeah, natural, realistic to the point I've never seen any girl act like that in middle school. Sayaka is in the same organization, yet why isn't she being possessive and annoying despite also being a tsundere?

Do you know why people only complain about that catchphrase? Because at least 60% of the people here find nothing amazing about the story so they don't even care anymore.

Also well-written character =/= we have to like them, and in this case Yukina is not even well-written lol.
skechorMar 20, 2014 9:03 PM
Mar 20, 2014 11:47 PM

Jan 2013
A lot happened in this episode. Another death scare, and kiss scenes.
Mar 21, 2014 9:05 AM
Nov 2013
Nina have her body again and Asagi was left on the ground. next scene they were with natsuki under the airship, but only 3 of them.

Can somebody tell me where the **** Asagi disappeared??
Did they left her there in the destroyed docks??
Mar 21, 2014 5:04 PM

Dec 2013
highwinddv said:
The_Bif said:

Looks like someone's being butthurt because "OMG they complain about my favorite character, how dare they do that, how dare they not like her!?" lol.

So I guess other girls are already used to love, right? Yeah, natural, realistic to the point I've never seen any girl act like that in middle school. Sayaka is in the same organization, yet why isn't she being possessive and annoying despite also being a tsundere?

Do you know why people only complain about that catchphrase? Because at least 60% of the people here find nothing amazing about the story so they don't even care anymore.

Also well-written character =/= we have to like them, and in this case Yukina is not even well-written lol.

So, you're the only one I could bait with my post? Oh well, guess I can't really expect intelligent debate from people who gripe about catchphrases.

My first question... Butthurt? I don't think I even want to know what that was supposed to mean...

You bring up Sayaka to defend your point, probably not the best character to use. I mean, if you've actually watched any of the scenes that contain her anyway. Possessive and annoying? Check. Lets see, all those lines about "my Yukina" when attacking Koujo for breathing the same air as Yukina? That strikes me as possessive, but I guess it don't count since it's not her being possessive over Koujo? As for realism to her character, she has personality flaws of her own. She hates men, won't even talk to them on the phone, and freaks when a man touches her. Koujo is the first man she's gotten attached to, so much so that she displays some of the same "love" characteristics around him as Yukina and Asagi. So, there's your possessive and annoying about Sayaka. Next?

Now that I've finished playing with the children, I'm moving on from this thread, there's this week's episode to discuss.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 21, 2014 5:36 PM
Jan 2014
The_Bif said:
highwinddv said:
The_Bif said:

You didn't even read the whole thing lol, the only thing you did was picking out only the part that I said about Sayaka.

Clearly you were being butthurt. You get all defensive when people complained about something that you like. Or maybe you're trying to sound cool by looking down on people?

Do you think that by trying to act like you're superior, it means you won? Lol yeah I didn't expect much from a 35 years-old guy who still watch mostly ecchi and harem stuff either.
skechorMar 21, 2014 5:56 PM
Mar 21, 2014 7:42 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode
an Asagi look alike with Fake breast...
Kojou grabbing sayaka's breast....

I am so sick of Yukina and her "iie sempai,........" catch phrase.
Mar 21, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2011
Does Kojou love Asagi?
Mar 22, 2014 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
highwinddv said:
The_Bif said:
highwinddv said:
The_Bif said:

You didn't even read the whole thing lol, the only thing you did was picking out only the part that I said about Sayaka.

Clearly you were being butthurt. You get all defensive when people complained about something that you like. Or maybe you're trying to sound cool by looking down on people?

Do you think that by trying to act like you're superior, it means you won? Lol yeah I didn't expect much from a 35 years-old guy who still watch mostly ecchi and harem stuff either.

LOL! To be perfectly honest, baiting people on here is just something I do when I'm bored. Mainly because it's easy.

I actually did read your entire post, but I can't really pick apart the bit about people not caring about the story. While the story is good, you're right that it's nothing amazing. So, nothing much to go on there. The well-written character bit goes back to what I've been saying about Yukina and Sayaka, they may not be the best developed characters in any anime but certainly better developed than the rest of the female characters in this series.

So calling me out as a 35 year old guy who watches ecchi and harem anime, is that supposed to insult me? Embarrass me? Make you better than me? I don't quite get what you're going for there, I mean, I do but I don't find it nearly as negative as you must.

That brings us back to the "butthurt" thing... Still not sure what kind of word that's supposed to be. But, moving on, I wouldn't exactly say I was being defensive simply because there were people complaining about something I like. I have an antagonistic personality, and I get bored easy, a bunch of people griping about a catchphrase presented an opportunity. I don't even remember what brought up the issues with Yukina and Sayaka, and I'm too lazy to read back and see.

On that note, this has devolved from the original topic and I am finished with this thread. I hadn't planned on replying anymore after my last post, but apparently you think attacking me directly is going to prove something. I was trying to antagonize someone, anyone, into debate about this series or some aspect of this series with my original post. When I responded to your reply I hoped you would put forth some effort into proper discussion, since that's not what you've given me I am ending this here.
Mar 22, 2014 6:25 PM
Jan 2014
The_Bif said:
Now that I've finished playing with the children, I'm moving on from this thread, there's this week's episode to discuss.

I didn't know this can be considered "wanting a proper discussion", and I thought you didn't care anymore.

The_Bif said:
I have an antagonistic personality, and I get bored easy, a bunch of people griping about a catchphrase presented an opportunity.

Baiting people, huh? You were right, why was I so stupid to even respond to a guy who intended to attack people in the first place?
skechorMar 22, 2014 6:34 PM
Mar 23, 2014 5:55 AM

Jan 2011
Wonder why no one was surprised when Nagisa helped awaken Kojou's familiar.

Was definitely expecting that breast grope on Sayaka.

Looks like a new member to Natsuki-chan's collection.
Surprised that they ended the arc here. What's left of the remaining 2 eps?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 27, 2014 5:45 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Shame on the authors, get to baste everything I'm unbelievably history and me close with four nonsense, drawing them even evil? But joking? D:
Little appeal in the narrative and harem growing in all directions, bah!
Animations ridiculous and recycling of scenes everywhere.
Combat unappetizing story that always keeps you light on issues, give us a short cut to get us out and see something better.
Mar 27, 2014 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
When Kujou said "This is my fight" I was thinking "...wait for it" and the moment Yukina said "iie senpai", I lost it completely. This storyline was ok but probably my least favorite so far. Two episodes to go, personally I just want to finish this already.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.