Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 2014 8:30 PM

Jul 2008
Finally another familiar but didn't get a chance to see most of Kojou's familiar in long battles :( I'm guessing we will need another season in order to see all of his familairs :)
Apr 7, 2014 3:42 PM

Aug 2011
Very happy to see La Folia again, even if she was a hologram. Love the action with Asagi and Sayaka too.
Apr 9, 2014 7:14 PM

May 2012
Sweet episode, really nice action and a nice ending! I really wonder what they'll show us in the next two episodes!
Apr 20, 2014 6:58 AM
Apr 2014
Akatsuki's Kingdom? More like Akatsuki's Harem. Nina's real appearance was enjoyable to see. New familiar looks badass. Aside from 'that' line, it was a good episode.
Wow... a wannabe human.

"That was amazing... you looked so grown-up, Yukina-chan..." Lol, Kanase Kanon at 16:10

Is it just me or does there seem to be a green and pink edge outlining everything?
May 6, 2014 5:22 PM

Jul 2013
The fight sucked and Kojou is somehow able to defeat perfection. Wtf lmao

And Yukina keep on saying that it's 'our fight'. How about you shut the fuck up lol.

And what happened to Agisa? Where is she? Is she fine?
Jun 7, 2014 8:11 AM
May 2012
Asagi......with bigger bewbs :3 Nina's true form is pretty hot, though her current state is pretty tiny ahahaha.
Sayaka in maid outfit, and it's the real her *o* I like that cat ahahaha.
It's nice to see La Folia again *^* Kanon freaking told him!! I kinda feel sorry for Kou after what happened to him.
The bastard scored 2 kiss again T^T Fuck you both, this is now my fight!!
2 Himeragi next episode :O
Jun 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Uhgg, really sucks when you're enjoying a show (well most of it), but it keeps repeating the same annoying thing again and again. So, I'm guessing that Koujo will never fight any boss w/o Yukina and Yukina will always outshine Koujo for most of the fight huh? I'm starting to wonder who the main MC is of this show.

Anyways, at this point its become pretty obvious that Koujo x Yukina is the only couple thats going to happen, and the only times "harem" mode gets activated is when Yukina agrees that Koujo needs "help" from other girls too, or when Koujo has no other choice.

Kinda makes me sad. I do like Yukina, but since she gets most of the screen time, she also gets most of the "annoying" parts, which tends to make me dislike her more than the other girls who get more "good" parts than "annoying" parts.

Also, love how Nagisa was talking about her first kiss almost being stolen by Yukina and then later it gets taken by Koujo lol. I actually thought it was Nagisa who kissed him the 2nd time, when Koujo grabbed and kissed back too, but then I found out it was Yukina........ damn the copy/paste designs of the female characters. Made me think " Wow, thats going to be one awkward moment when they look at each other" >_>

I'm seriously hoping that the later novels atleast change up the battles and atleast make Koujo look like he doesnt need to rely on Yukina every single time. Idm them fighting together and doing it well when its necessary, but when it happens every single time and Koujo is supposed to be growing stronger, it just makes him look weak like as if he cant win a fight w/o Yukina.

Also, makes me think that, thats the only way the author can make Yukina seem important when it comes big battles.
AdolTheRedJun 8, 2014 5:18 PM
Aug 27, 2014 2:33 PM

Sep 2012
Dayum, Asagi with a bigger boobs, but I prefer the real boobs. Hahah
Dec 16, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
Sayaka got her reward nicely this time hahaha.
Damn.. La Folio only appeared as a hologram. I want to see her. :(
I realllyyy love the Nagisa-chan in yadere mode.. she look so mature and epic !!
I don't feel like complaining about those cliche lines anymore. LOL.
Feb 19, 2015 3:05 PM

Dec 2014
"No, senpai. This is our fight!"

...shut the fuck up.

I was expecting Amatsuka to redeem himself, too bad he didn't. He was rather too confused, sadly.

Did they just leave Asagi's real body on ground or I missed something? I wonder how she is now. Probably fine, but meh.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 28, 2015 11:02 AM

Nov 2014
No senpai, this is our fight!

Apr 9, 2015 1:51 AM

Feb 2013
The're on a boat right? Why is there a garage full of cars?

I like how Kanon thinks of other before herself. She removed herself from the others so they can be safe.

La Folia is back! But for just a few seconds. Oh well.

Kojou: Now, this is my fight!
Yukina: No Senpai, it's our fight!

Damn it. That line again. I feel like they're doing that on purpose. lol

Pretty lame fight.

Nina's like a doll now. She's tiny!

CHAPTER END.

Onto the last arc of the show.
Sep 5, 2015 12:39 AM
Jun 2010
Just started to finish watching this series so I know I'm a bit late...

But apparently every character there is just going to ignore the fact that he kissed his sister.
Feb 13, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2013
Kou was a humonculus and he didn't even know it :'(
The wiseman was MEH, had the personality of an 80 year old.

The 11th familiar is a giant woman who can turn back time XD
Maybe it's to fight god or something.

Nina is a like a big fairy :)
Feb 13, 2017 6:18 AM

Jul 2008
Yukina is so messed up in the head when it comes to relationships.
Aug 28, 2017 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
this sometimes is too much of a kid story ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 27, 2019 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
That "No senpai, it's your fight" line is so cringey... but I assume they will continue to use it at the last fight of every arc...
Aug 19, 2020 12:09 PM
Aug 2020
Currently rewatching and almost done as you can see but i cant help but want to say WTF okay so like when Nina makes that extra big breasted tanned asagi clone and then natsuki-chan comes to pick them up did anyone notice that they just FKIN LEFT ASAGI AIBA BEHIND!!!! She was literally left behind in a fkin place with fire all over... who the fuck does that
Aug 15, 2022 2:24 PM

Jul 2015
Silly Wiseman, you can't be a perfect being when you can't even defeat Himeragi's infamous catchphrase

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.