Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jul 1, 2015 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
Lost my respect for Koko. I feel she overreacted. Banri needs her more than ever and she just quits just like that.

If she doesn't do something very convincing and genuine if she's going to get back together with Banri, I won't be satisfied.

I'd rather it end with them broken up now honestly. Or at least work it out with Linda somehow.

The break up itself was very dramatic but at the same time it was ugly enough to be realistic. Especially the awkwardness when a couple sharing the same friends realize they broke up. They captured that cafeteria scene perfectly
Jul 5, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2015
Woah. FEELS OVERLOAD. Love hurts, love stings, and it's confirmed on here.

rip "everlasting" relationship
Jul 11, 2015 11:43 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Well, that escalated quickly. If they finish this right I'll forgive them ghost Banri
Jul 13, 2015 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
Koko, I really really liked you. But you are being a fucking bitch.

Fuck Koko, 2d-kun is best girl
Dec 3, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Banri, I can't believe Koko broke up with him and he wasn't sure because she acted like it hadn't happened. If Koko saw the clip though that explains it. She doesn't need to leave the Festival club though especially since she said they were still friends.

Awww, Mitsuo doesn't like that Banri liked Linda first.

Linda is mean.
Dec 6, 2015 2:24 PM

Sep 2015
Scream, Cry, Chill, Repeat...
This has been Golden Time's formula for the past few episodes.

Kouko that bitch, always doing stuff on his back and not confront him afterwards or deal with it properly like a supposed adult. What a bunch of unreasonable children... Jeez

Only 2 eps left to scream FINALLY! Just end this madness goddammit!
TchamiDec 6, 2015 2:31 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2015 11:00 PM

Jul 2009
Wow just wow.

What 180 turn from Kouko. I actually regret on cheering on her and should have went with Linda.

I think the producers wanted some sort of unexpected twist.

Or even Nana. I think i gained a new respect at her. Despite acting too much cool, at least we know she cares about her friends despite she doesn't look like she cares.

Man what a shame Kouko. This is why i'm glad i stuck with my Highschool lover and never took anyone seriously. She's my one and only princess :*

Go Linda!!! Sorry Kouko but you messed up badly.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 31, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
This episode was crazy, I'm in tears
Hi there
Jan 2, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2009
lmao, the people in this thread. kouko already told him what was going to happen. frankly, i'm surprised she didn't snap like 10 episodes ago. dating tada banri must be a living hell.
loghneckbeardJan 2, 2016 10:09 AM
Mar 25, 2016 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
Intense... WOW, the drama was intense and I seriously thought, Koko and Banri had made up, but then at the table... Never seen something like this before.

While Kouko watching his video, her reactions makes sense now. Is she exaggerating? How will it end? Wow, I'm sticking at the monitor right now...
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 10, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2008
Her name is Koko she is loco I say oh no....

It's wrong to hit women but god damn it I want to punch Koko right now.
Jan 2, 2017 11:49 PM
Mar 2016
You know what, there is a perfect ending:
Banri ends up with Linda. Yana ends up with Oka, and Kouko can end up alone.

Ok, Kouko really made herself unlikeable and there was a period where I did like her. But wow, she destroyed that. The "I never loved you, tee hee, its cool we can now just be friends all of a sudden." mentality really pushed me over the edge.

Kouko doesn't deserve Yana or Banri and she lost my sympathy.
Mar 5, 2018 11:03 PM

Jan 2018
What a disaster. I almost couldn't handle all these drama.
Mar 23, 2018 6:49 PM

Aug 2014
Holy fuck.. the drama and intensity of this episode made the time go by so quickly. I felt the episode was too short lol
Apr 15, 2018 3:11 AM

Apr 2013
Drama drama drama. While this show was portraying drama in an interesting way so far, this time it feels kinda forced. Kouko's character changed drastically, especially after all that talk about how he should just let her handle things. I thought she had a plan how to improve their relationship by pretending to break up, but it seems she just wants to act like a bitch.
Apr 20, 2018 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, Kouko just said they broke up so casually ... dang, was it really because Banri was taking medication?! Lots of drama this episode too ... personally I don't really get some of the logic jumps in what everyone was saying to each other, I guess at least Chinami and Banri made up now, but yikes that last bit with Kouko acting completely different than normal as well as Banri who keeps saying he's going to "disappear" ... seems like a bit of an overreaction to me >_< Still though at least he finally told Mitsuo about knowing Linda from before ... well, I wonder how they're going to resolve everything in the last 2 episodes though? :S
Sep 21, 2018 1:50 PM

May 2016
That was really intense Nana was so helpful and that ending...
Dec 13, 2018 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
everyone is over here surprised at what happened while I'm sitting here wondering why kouko's dad's car had the drivers seat on the left side of the car. isn't it normal for it to be on the right side in japan?
Mar 14, 2019 3:51 AM

Feb 2018
The debate was very long and heartbreaking, Linda seemed desperate to face Banri.
Jun 2, 2019 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
Great drama, I am still not sure why is Koko acting the way she is. Linda finally recognizes she had feeling for Banri and was going to say yes to him in the bridge, and regrets not have been able to, at least is what can be inferred from it. And so she is mad because Banri have a chance for love and she doesn't like that he is not fixing it up right away considering she is hiding her feelings for their happiness and not hers.
Sep 4, 2019 9:37 AM

Jan 2018
dammnnn, great drama right here. it tackles everything in one episode. everything is happening all the same time, yet you still can follow along the plot line. I understood every moment that has been said and done which a why this is a great drama
Oct 15, 2019 6:57 AM
Jan 2018
Its clear koko is hurt by the video of banri saying not to tell her and hurt that he didn't tell her that he was taking that medication.

She most likely thinking that he will soon forget her and is ending it even though it hurts her.

She may be doing it for his sake who knows
Mattinator95Oct 15, 2019 7:04 AM
May 19, 2020 10:26 AM

Apr 2020
I think Linda is really hurt because she spent all this time trying to move on from her feelings towards Banri because she could how much he and Koko loved each other. So if the old Banri would come back, what would she do if all those feeling she forcefully killed? Him giving up on Koko equally means that she went through all that suffering for nothing. It's not Banri's fault but its understandable why she would lash out.

I'm also curious to what Koko is gonna say. I know he did say he wanted to pretend everything was fine in the video, that sounded really wrong. Like if I heard from the person I loved, I would feel desperate and impotent. She also might be fearing, he will stop remembering her one day, which would probably destroy her.
Jul 21, 2020 12:06 PM

Jun 2020
it was fine & bearable up till that scene with linda, i just kept rolling my eyes. the drama is really stupid

anyway oka-chan picking up the cup that koko threw & spilt on the floor during her rage, she’s so precious ♡ easily the best girl

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 9, 2020 12:01 AM

Jun 2020
This was one of the hardest episodes of a show that I had to sit through. I haven't felt so frustrated over a show like this in a long time.

I think I am going to have to move to Team Linda now, Kouko really just pulled a complete 180 after all the character development she had since meeting Banri.
Have a great day!

Feb 17, 2021 11:09 AM

Aug 2010
This episode did the absolute most. It was annoying and overdramatic. Smh.

Apr 8, 2021 3:39 PM
Dec 2018
Team Linda?

Some of you are delusional, you are shipping Linda with Banri when even Linda is shipping Banri with Kouko!! Seeing what you want to see.

She never loved him in that way, she feels guilty because her good friend, that she always badmouths, got injured because she was late, that is all. How many times does she need to say it?

I assume a lot of you have dealt with people with psychiatric problems when you were 19 and stayed with them.

The show is about Kouko and Banri and the comparisons between Linda and Kouko, Kouko wins every time. Honest, more loving, decisive, Linda is the opposite. Banri is clearly a better guy with Kouko as well. He stands up for himself, he laughs more and he is clearly happier than he was with Linda as a friend, telling people that she didn't see him as a guy. She even said, as Yana said about Kouko, that she didn't think she would ever make him happy, and yet people are still supporting her. Ridiculous.
Oct 12, 2021 3:38 PM

May 2019
Okay, we know that Koko is doing this in the sake of New-Banri for he dont feel like "i dont want to die/desapear because Koko will suffer".

So she loves him. He loves her, and this is the pretty same forced drama that is created out from nowhere, instead them to have a good talk.

Now i have the feeling that the end will be like:

- New-Banri and Koko will reunite again for a last time.

- New-Banri will properly proposes to Koko and she will acept, but with them knowing that it is a farewell.

- Then New-Banri desapears, and Old-Banri takes place with zero memories of the last years.

- Koko though she was prepared to accept it, but she suffers.

- Linda declares herself to Old-Banri, finally.

- And this is the trigger to reunite old-Banri and new-Banri, who remembers his love by Koko.

- Linda, like she already did in the last years, understand it. And then we have a happy endo Banri x Koko.

Let's see how close i got.
Dec 30, 2021 4:41 PM
May 2020
brudda, the amount of emotions i was in during in this episode was just wowowowow
Apr 8, 2022 12:59 AM

Nov 2019
Wait a minute, didn't Kokou want Banri to regain his memories in an earlier episode? When he does, she backs out instead of supporting him. Banri was there for her when she was dealing with her old love interest. Also with the car accident. I don't think she understands his polarizing personality from unexpected memory returns.

Both Kokou and Banri have volatile personalities. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Dante9231Apr 8, 2022 8:36 AM
May 18, 2022 5:12 AM

Dec 2020
The forced drama was so over the top this ep. And some of the things they were saying was so cringy as well.
Nov 19, 2022 7:41 AM

Aug 2020
man what the fuck is happening

i do agree with what people are saying that everything up until that conversation with linda was over the top lol but damn did that hurt
Dec 14, 2022 10:44 AM

Feb 2022
Banri x Linda shippers be like DON'T GIVE US HOPE
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Apr 8, 2023 12:01 PM

May 2018
Man, this turned into some really cheap ass soap opera. Either way characters behave like middle schoolers since the very beginning, so it isn't a big surprise everything is just turning into this mess. Gotta say, although I think this is just garbage I was laughing a lot during all the screamings and crying and shit, so it's a fun 1/10 ig. 

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Aug 1, 2023 6:26 AM
Jul 2023
idk how i should rate this, it was soo random
Aug 8, 2023 2:45 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yo where is this show going, I don't know, and I can't tell if I love it or not. All we know for now is that things are unfolding rapidly, and all from simply Banri getting memories back that otherwise shouldn't impact everything THIS hard?? Or maybe it is all just a much bigger deal than I thought. Banri and Linda explode on each other, and now Banri is running after Kouko, hopefully to get to the bottom of why she so casually ended their relationship. Surely there's a good reason, right?? Whatever the case is, I'm very, very curious to see how all this will end. Usually it's the happy ending where the two main characters go off into the sunset, but damn with things this heavy I would love for a bittersweet ending at least.

edit: on a bit of a side note, this show's about to reach 1 million members on MAL, less than 300 away. Nice ig
BetaMaleUltraAug 8, 2023 2:48 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 12, 2023 9:40 PM
Aug 2021
Kouko is a manipulative cow. He better end up with Linda.
Aug 12, 2023 10:11 PM
Aug 2021
StarZone1 said:
Kouko is a manipulative cow. He better end up with Linda.

Addition:

Feel sorry for the chap just caught in the middle of all this "I guess there's more to this than I know about." Well no s**t Sherlock, what could have possibly given you that idea?

Linda's admitted to Bandri she still loves him even if it was beating around the bush but it's because she didn't give up on him and followed him that she's annoyed that he'd give up so easily.

Linda is obviously and objectively the best girl. Not only did she not give up on him but even though she still loves him she wants him to be happy even if it's not with her.

Kouko is just a bratty, manipulate toxic cow who deserves to end up alone. Throughout the entire show she has only ever put herself first and just causes problems. You don't screw with a guy who's in the middle of a mental breakdown by dumping him and then immediately act like that conversation had never happened; break up, that's fine but make a clear distinction between then and now.

Frustratingly, I'm guessing that Bandri will still end up with the mistake that is Kouko and not Linda though. You don't put a character front and centre of the posters just to get sidelined right at the end. If you look beyond the scope of the show Kouko is blatantly a short term relationship that will never last long, they're from two different worlds. If they do end up together unless the show ends with some 20+ year time jump of Bandri and Kouko still together I'll never believe that they stay together for long after University and that they eventually part ways.
Sep 27, 2023 8:16 PM

Nov 2017
That was way more drama than I ever bargained for. If only the series had been more like this, instead we were wandering from eve to eve.

Coco is acting totally nuts, I thought it was a one-off. They really saved the explosions and fights for the very end. Overall this series hasn't felt very connected. It just feels too much like the 2000's and random filler shows because the character design and backgrounds are so basic. A victim of its time.

Still this ep was pretty bomb, everyone hates each other now. Coco sucks.
Jan 7, 7:56 AM

Jun 2017
Linda is frustrated coz her hinge got destroyed .The relationship of Koko and Banri was the hinge which kept her guilt in check .Even then she was playing pocky, figuratively with him, like she did in their school days.Surprising how many don't get it.
The motive of Koko is easily discernable but still it's bad writing but that doesn't surprise me.
The only thing interesting was the convo between Koko's dad and Banri .He raised a few important questions.Does Banri really love Koko or see her as a root keeping him in the present ?If it is the later Koko's actions become more apparent
bakakisimaJan 7, 8:09 AM
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.