Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 12, 2014 12:50 AM
Mar 2014
Before I do this thing, I know what people are told when you read Japanese manga/anime.
DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
(Or maybe that was for just Prison School. I don't know... (All the masochristic and stuff...))

And in this thread, I will officially break that vow! Ahem, here goes.

Anyways, I finished watching Date A Live (ep. 13 included) and am glad to know the animators are producing Season 2. YAY!

But my problem is not that. It's about the terrible behavior that Shido (partially, but he still is listening to Kotori to dispose Origami), Kotori and her crew, and Tohka especially (shocker!) they are giving to Origami.

Like Shido, by the end of the series, might (will, probably?) have a huge nonsexual-harem and what on anime earth is wrong with having a human girl in it?

My analysis of Tohka is that she's A-OK. She just annoys the crap of her overreacting. She did have problems with Yoshino initially, but afterwards, not so much. Can't it be the same with Origami?
Yoshino is cute and has never caused any conflict here so she's cool.
Kotori....ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT BAKA!!!!! YOU LITTLE SCHEMER!!! I SHALL HATE YOU TILL THE SERIES ENDS YOU HORRIBLE LOLI-TSUNDARE-FEMDOM-HENTAI-JAPANESE ANIME TAGS-¥_+{^]€]?_!|*\£&$@$& WOMAN! HOW DARE SHE ACT TERRIBLE TO ORIGAMI LIKE THIS!

Anyways, I find Origami very devoted to Shido and even gives up her dignity (Shido 'told' her to wear dog ears; guess what? she DID) and even when she is treated horribly she still respects and love Shido. (I do admit that the hospital scene and the intimate things between Shido and Origami happening there was pretty............nice)

*sigh* I just want the girls and Shido to respect Origami and actually look at her like a great girlfriend and person, not some object you can use for a freaking test-device (-_- Kotori... you terrible girl) and throw away later.

This concludes my ranting.
Mar 12, 2014 1:08 AM
Jul 2013
I don't care about kotori, for me, she's a normal person.
The most character I dislike is Tokisaki kurumi.
Mar 12, 2014 10:27 AM

Aug 2010
Don't you worry. The next LN to come out is Origami's arc. The way people see her (mainly Shido) will probably change after her arc.
Mar 12, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 2012
Last volume I read (vol 6) she still haven't get the power necessary to protect Shidou. I respect her the most in this series because by pure will alone she can wield something that only genetically enchanted person can wear (though that cost her really hard).
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 12, 2014 4:41 PM
Mar 2014
Queen_Yandere said:

Kurumi is ok, just a little strange that she would show her undergarments in a public area. Then again...She wants to eat Shido for a time fuel...That won't do!

Ragna92 said:
Don't you worry. The next LN to come out is Origami's arc. The way people see her (mainly Shido) will probably change after her arc.

That would be great to hear!
NeoAnkara said:
Last volume I read (vol 6) she still haven't get the power necessary to protect Shidou. I respect her the most in this series because by pure will alone she can wield something that only genetically enchanted person can wear (though that cost her really hard).

You say some true and logical statements there, NeoAnkara. I can accept that Origami probably could not topple Tohka, Yoshino, and Kurumi's power.
Mar 13, 2014 6:46 PM
Jul 2013
matierpx said:
Before I do this thing, I know what people are told when you read Japanese manga/anime.
DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
(Or maybe that was for just Prison School. I don't know... (All the masochristic and stuff...))

And in this thread, I will officially break that vow! Ahem, here goes.

Anyways, I finished watching Date A Live (ep. 13 included) and am glad to know the animators are producing Season 2. YAY!

But my problem is not that. It's about the terrible behavior that Shido (partially, but he still is listening to Kotori to dispose Origami), Kotori and her crew, and Tohka especially (shocker!) they are giving to Origami.

Like Shido, by the end of the series, might (will, probably?) have a huge nonsexual-harem and what on anime earth is wrong with having a human girl in it?

My analysis of Tohka is that she's A-OK. She just annoys the crap of her overreacting. She did have problems with Yoshino initially, but afterwards, not so much. Can't it be the same with Origami?
Yoshino is cute and has never caused any conflict here so she's cool.
Kotori....ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT BAKA!!!!! YOU LITTLE SCHEMER!!! I SHALL HATE YOU TILL THE SERIES ENDS YOU HORRIBLE LOLI-TSUNDARE-FEMDOM-HENTAI-JAPANESE ANIME TAGS-¥_+{^]€]?_!|*£&$@$& WOMAN! HOW DARE SHE ACT TERRIBLE TO ORIGAMI LIKE THIS!

Anyways, I find Origami very devoted to Shido and even gives up her dignity (Shido 'told' her to wear dog ears; guess what? she DID) and even when she is treated horribly she still respects and love Shido. (I do admit that the hospital scene and the intimate things between Shido and Origami happening there was pretty............nice)

*sigh* I just want the girls and Shido to respect Origami and actually look at her like a great girlfriend and person, not some object you can use for a freaking test-device (-_- Kotori... you terrible girl) and throw away later.

This concludes my ranting.

damn right..............

im actually okay with kotori since she has a split personality the little sister mode, commander mode, and efreet's personality

btw for those people who hate origami so much i got a question for all of you

if you are a male, straight, and hate origami? then you should probably start questioning your sexuality right about now................

cause origami is the master of seducing tactics XD
Mar 13, 2014 6:48 PM
Jul 2013
Queen_Yandere said:

weird ~~ your name suggest you like yandere, but you hate kurumi? WTF ~~
Mar 14, 2014 3:34 AM

Apr 2010
kramXD said:
Queen_Yandere said:

No, no it's like this; she's the Queen of Yandere. There's no room for anymore yanderes because she's the the queen of them all! Kurumi is just competition for her.
ALL HAIL QUEEN YANDERE!
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Mar 14, 2014 8:11 PM
Jul 2013
Sapphirebreeze said:
kramXD said:
Queen_Yandere said:

No, no it's like this; she's the Queen of Yandere. There's no room for anymore yanderes because she's the the queen of them all! Kurumi is just competition for her.
ALL HAIL QUEEN YANDERE!

no!!~~~~~~~~ she can't become a yandere she hasn't killed anyone she's from the reality world if she kills then she'd be arrested awe!!~~~~ too bad for you queen yandere hahaha
Mar 14, 2014 11:25 PM

Oct 2013
Ragna92 said:
The next LN to come out is Origami's arc. The way people see her (mainly Shido) will probably change after her arc.
Something nice to see always, expecting great development! ^^
Apr 29, 2014 2:45 PM
Dec 2009
Ragna92 said:

Hmm...what happens and you can put it on my profile if you like.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

205 by winddevil1 »»
May 11, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

275 by WolfManZylo »»
May 9, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

322 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

182 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

175 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 5, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.