Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 7:11 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, I'm glad everything worked out fine in the end. But I was kind of caught by surprise by how the last chapter played out. I thought that there was still more, but when I got to the end, I saw that there was nothing left.

Well, I guess the author wanted to conclude the manga on solid romance note. And it worked. It was great. No epilogue, but it's all good.
Mar 13, 2015 2:35 PM

Jun 2014
So the story ended with a sex. Very good series although the two MCs were annoying sometimes. Izumi is still a kid after all, she's so stubborn.
I was glad Fuwa didn't give up on her.

7/10
Aug 13, 2016 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
They finally found their perfect place, at the Love Hotel. 。゚(TヮT)゚。
A great story in all. I binge it for almost 15/16 hours yesterday.
Nov 2, 2018 3:17 AM
Aug 2018
Sad that it's already over. I liked the story a lot. The only thing that somewhat bothered me with their relationship was the lack of communication. (That somehow get's used in like 90% of the romance anime/manga to create drama.. sight.)

In the end they lived close together for almost 3 years (minus the times when she left him and they were seperated), yet I got the feeling that they still barely know each other and are not able to have proper talks with each other.

I wish the manga would have been a little longer to show how it turned out, if they finally found some hobbies (and if she found her place in the world in terms of profession) and could finish their educations.
But at least in my imagination they built their special place on the old farts land and then married. That was what I had hoped to see in the end.

Overall a really enjoyable manga. Now I crave for more similar manga. :-/

More topics from this board

» Tokiko & her husband

Jak - Oct 24, 2016

6 by chaila-tte »»
Jan 2, 2018 5:31 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 50 Discussion

Laevantein - Jan 19, 2010

2 by PurpleYam »»
Aug 22, 2016 1:52 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 62 Discussion

blessofcurse - Mar 13, 2015

0 by blessofcurse »»
Mar 13, 2015 8:54 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 87 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Apr 5, 2012

3 by Culex »»
Mar 7, 2014 3:35 AM

Poll: » Living Game Chapter 12 Discussion

Ryushi - Feb 16, 2009

3 by good-time »»
Feb 10, 2014 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.