Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Sep 10, 2019 5:16 AM

Mar 2016
Oh shit... This ep is just 1 big COCK BLOCK!!!

Sure, I like that Shiroe, Akatsuki and Minori are basically dating together and I would take any love rivalry between Akatsuki and Minori as comedic. Hell, I laughed my ass off when both of them stared at each other when they asked Shiroe out for the cake eating contest. But goddamn, when Minori started crying and felt jealousy, I can't fucking empathise with her. I don't hate her or anything, in fact, I like her student-teacher relationship between her and Shiroe, but goes nothing more than that! I just can't approve her love for Shiroe. This shit was hinted in the OP since ep 1, but I never and will not see her be in a potential ship with Shiroe. Characters like Henrietta and even the leader of the Debauchery Tea Party seems more like someone who would be shipped with Shiroe.

I hope this won't go further, I would like to laugh at Minori's love rivalry with Akatsuki from time to time but that's it.

On the side note, a big, fat F for the dude on one scene on the right side, eating his cake alone...
Mar 18, 2020 10:45 PM

Jun 2019
I'm kinda wondering how the fuck did a middle schooler suddenly like a college guy or does age difference does not matter here lol
Apr 28, 2020 11:41 AM

Jun 2017
It is alright that young girls like them have a crush on Shiroe. But if Shiroe starts blushing or develop feelings for either of them, I'd be really disturbed. I would wonder if the author is a pedophile!😒

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 14, 2020 1:05 PM

May 2020
Another festive was so relaxed after a big fight against Goblin (even it was really easy) and WTF Shiroe. You got 2 on dating place meanwhile me get no one. ''I hope his glasses is cracked''
Jun 20, 2020 11:27 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
This episode had me in stiches. The love triangle date was hilarious! "I'd rather fight a dozen raid bosses at once!" Poor Shiroe. But both girls were very cute so he can't complain too much.
Aug 16, 2020 10:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Didn't expect to see a romance episode, kinda cool, so we have a love triangle with Minori, Akatsuki and Shiroe... sorry Minori but Akatsuki is obviously the best one
Sep 14, 2020 12:12 AM

Mar 2016
I really liked all arcs of this show, especially, the "Rudy" arc. As far as pairings go, this is no issue as ShiroexMinori and ShiroexAkatsuki, both, are fine by me. Although, I might just support Minori a tad bit more, but it's cool.
Dec 21, 2020 3:39 AM

Aug 2019
call me what you want but currently I’m rooting for Minori, frankly I don’t really like how Akatsuki has been beating around the bush while at least Minori has been assertive.
Dec 31, 2020 5:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aw, Minori, such a strong girl! She should've realized that the first girl always win the race. Ehm, yes, you, little ninja ... Then, Touya did a nice speech to calmed his twin sister, while in fact, Minori just need to be gave up to get Shiroe's heart. Cause he just a typical op MC-kun with a high level of density, even if his background quite unfit. Lol. I hope the love triangle drama won't be affected much to the guild overall situations and their cuteness. Or else, i will be mad.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 8, 2021 10:11 PM

May 2020
The unexpected rom-com/drama showing up...what a cute, but unbalanced love triangle.

Despite being an avid Akatsuki-Shiroe shipper, I very much welcome this surprisingly mature showcase of Minori. The feeling of such heaviness in the chest...the tears, the "I want him to be mine", and the realization that one can't control such feeling...ahhh, beautiful. And cute.

Is it admiration? Is it love? Is it a special teacher-student bond? Ahh, I hope we get to see Minori mature more and resolve her inner conflict.
I say goodbye unto you,
And with this parting,
My most beautiful dream dies inside me...
But I tell you goodbye,
For the rest of life,
Even if I spend all life thinking about you.
Mar 15, 2021 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
ShadowkillZ_ said:
Oh shit... This ep is just 1 big COCK BLOCK!!!

Sure, I like that Shiroe, Akatsuki and Minori are basically dating together and I would take any love rivalry between Akatsuki and Minori as comedic. Hell, I laughed my ass off when both of them stared at each other when they asked Shiroe out for the cake eating contest. But goddamn, when Minori started crying and felt jealousy, I can't fucking empathise with her. I don't hate her or anything, in fact, I like her student-teacher relationship between her and Shiroe, but goes nothing more than that! I just can't approve her love for Shiroe. This shit was hinted in the OP since ep 1, but I never and will not see her be in a potential ship with Shiroe. Characters like Henrietta and even the leader of the Debauchery Tea Party seems more like someone who would be shipped with Shiroe.

I hope this won't go further, I would like to laugh at Minori's love rivalry with Akatsuki from time to time but that's it.

On the side note, a big, fat F for the dude on one scene on the right side, eating his cake alone...

Akatsuki is most likely ship and minori is there to push Akatsuki in to action, minori is support char, have u ever seen MC end up with support char?

KoniginElle said:
It is alright that young girls like them have a crush on Shiroe. But if Shiroe starts blushing or develop feelings for either of them, I'd be really disturbed. I would wonder if the author is a pedophile!😒

Akatsuki is 20 so how is that a issue?

also pedophile is some1 who's attracted to preteen's its the correct definition of pedophilia

Pedophilia is uncurbable mental illness where person is sexually interested in children and looses interest once child become teen

Ephebophilia is when some1 is sexually interest in teens and they loose interest once teen becomes adult, that's how the both illnesses work

so if some1 over 18 falls for 16y is not automatically case of Ephebophilia, some life long married couples have started that way and even in countries where below 18 is illegal cause the law says sex is illegal with below 18 not dating, ofc if parents don't trust u they can get restraining order if u don't listen to them when they tell u to never see her again at least until she is 18, sometimes love just happens between above and below 18 its life fact

but to make it simple some1 whos only interested in below 18 is sick, if they lust for below 18 and cant get off from adults, this days ppl like to label anything pedophilia that they don't understand and what makes them unconfutable

its not black and whit like some ppl think, its ferry complicated

Sugram22Nov 25, 2023 7:40 AM
Mar 16, 2021 11:15 AM

Mar 2016
Sugram22 said:

Akatsuki is most likely ship

I would hope that to be the case, it's the most likely, but the roundabout ways their relationships are being developed is quite aggravating and I still am quite annoyed despite watching and commenting about that over a year ago.
May 29, 2021 1:37 AM
Jul 2020
Man i swear this show better not end pulling a love triangle bs. Show have been so fucking good so far i'd hate to see it go down the drain.

And besides, minori is like 14? And shiroe is 23. Like bruh.
Jul 12, 2021 3:24 PM
Feb 2021
I got Nadeko Sengoku vibe from the last scene.
Jul 23, 2021 12:49 AM

Jul 2015
Chill episode, but I for some reason got the feeling that participating in the cake eating event for couples has worsened Shiro's reputation more than it has helped to improve it.
Even though its almost certain to never work out because of the age gap, still cute to see little Minori having a crush on Shiro (the other way around would be pretty creepy though)

Dec 22, 2021 6:30 PM

Jul 2016
KoniginElle said:

Only one is a child right? (minori)

The other one is an adult I thought, just looks like a child in the game.

May 7, 2022 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
serara is 16-17
Nyanta is 30-45

Vindicater said:
KoniginElle said:

Only one is a child right? (minori)

The other one is an adult I thought, just looks like a child in the game.

as i get it she has small body in real life to so she is not much taller in real life, at lest all mains have their char pretty close to their original/real life forms but not 100% identical maybe its all adventures not just main but as far i so their flash in past and in future seasons they looked pretty close to their characters

Sugram22May 7, 2022 9:33 AM
Aug 28, 2022 1:07 PM

May 2016
I really hoped this show wouldn't have any unnecessary romance between the main characters. I'm disappointed.
Jul 28, 2023 6:49 AM
Jan 2023
So Minori and Akatsuki have a crush on Shiroe and they both take him out on a date and shove cake down his throat. Minori realises that Akatsuki also likes Shiroe and is heartbroken. Given Minori's age, she probably shouldn't be dating Shiroe, a 23 year old. Knowing that Akatsuki is 20, that would be perfectly fine.

The amount of cake shoved down Shiroe's throat was quite something, it seemed the girls didn't eat much if any at all. They were both too busy with giving Shiroe attention.

Akatsuki trying to find clothes was rather funny to watch too, she doesn't seem to know much about fashion given that she's a ninja and all.
Sep 10, 2023 9:20 AM
May 2017
I love this love triangle.
43 minutes ago
Oct 2020
It would be so cool if Akatsuki chopped Minori into a million pieces 10 times a day making the cunt forget everything about everyone... can't stand girls like her...
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2013

375 by Selltar »»
May 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

404 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 10, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2013

270 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 27, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.