Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2014 8:16 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Daisuke seriously is misfortunate XD At least he has a beautiful childhood witch friend and a loving little sister. All those elephant jokes though lol
-Karoshi-Mar 1, 2014 1:15 PM
Mar 1, 2014 4:33 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Wow, I just finished reading that very long 1st chapter but I love this novel already. xD Majiyoka is such a ditz! Daisuke in the body of "Franky" always ends up in funny situations, such as being frozen on thes spot because he's being installed with programs on his system while naked. Also, love the exchange of dialogue between Daisuke and Majiyoka. That boke and tsukkomi routine, lol.

What a caring and loving imouto he has. Also, all those golden-hair bishoujos that are actually Majiyoka's [insert number of the word "great" here] grandmothers' souls dwelling in them, lol. More Majiyoka please! I find her really attractive. She needs a character page ASAP!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.