Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 6, 2014 3:50 AM
May 2012
FUCKING SHIT DAMN IT ASS FUCK HELL BASTARD MOTHERFUCKER at the end!!
Also......JUST GIVE HER THE DAMN RING ALREADY BUT I KNOW THAT YOU ARE SAVING IT FOR THE LAST EPISODE SO ALL COOL MAN.
Also.......I FEEL SORRY FOR MITSUO.
Jul 11, 2014 8:02 AM

Dec 2012
Oh
Well that got dramatic really fast
Jul 18, 2014 7:25 PM
May 2012
this ep pisses me off so much
Ezsence
Aug 20, 2014 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
He forgot the most important thing.. dummy.
Nana and banri .. ~ ... Sleeping in the train part ~ !!
Belgian choco on sale !!
Defense of the festival club !!
The Tea club is back !! hilarious !!
The Festival starts !!
Koko is not nervous anymore.. good !!
Awa dance for the lead !!
and suddenly the past broke the streak . "3rd" banri runs away !!
Memories taking over his existence !! ... Memories returns !!
Pretty good episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2014
I be already shaking with fear from the embarrassment of ditching, don't mind the ghost trying to take back the body

Dec 21, 2014 12:16 AM

Feb 2013
Oh, he forgot to bring the ring. I thought he lost it for a second. Jesus, don't scare me like that!

Chinami completely ingnored Banri when she and Koko went to go get chocolate. Give it some time.

That was scary for a moment. I thought the old Banri was back for good. Looks like that wasn't the case. I think he should stop being close with Linda.

I noticed that someone will end up with nobody whether that is Linda or Chinami I don't know. I can't choose between the two. There's only 4 epsiodes left! Geez! How's it going to end!?
Jan 17, 2015 9:55 AM

Dec 2014
Lol'd at how he didn't bring the ring at all. I feel quite sorry for Mitsuo too.

Also old Banri suddenly taking over for moment, that was unexpected. Maybe there's still a hope for return of old Banri.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 29, 2015 9:04 AM

May 2014
Banri got his memories back! This is good, I think. I don't like the ghost Banri and it seems like now they finally combined so that means the ghost Banri is gone, right?

Am I the only one who is not feeling sorry for Mitsuo? I like Banri x Koko but I don't want to see Linda x Mitsuo.

Things are getting interesting again :D The past few episodes were too stable.
Apr 6, 2015 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that does not shine for involvement, but it is not too annoying.
Storytelling with ups and downs, some contexts are interesting and more fun, but there are also situations in which the story is a bit too boring.
Plot that try to do more than one topic, but for better or worse he is succeeding, but must also try to close them and not drag too long. Drawings and animations always mediocre in their quality.
Apr 26, 2015 12:55 AM

Sep 2014
The existence of Ghost Banri is so fucking stupid. He needs to GTFO ASAP

Those tea club girls are crazy. Why was that one girl picking her nose when she was holding the ring? lmao

Also, noblesse oblige! LOL
May 8, 2015 7:58 AM

Mar 2015
Tada you should give the ring from Kaga earlier -.- *Facepalm*, those Tea Club girls over reacted that Tada's ring LOL. And I'm still worried from Oka to Tada if they are ok or not :(. Too bad Yana can't have a chance to talk with Linda, it's been long to take a practice for the festival club. And finally... here it comes again the past memories from Tada... I was taught the Tada's spirit is vanished that the spirit falls? He sense something happen remember back again the accident, he finally remembered... so sad :( Tada feels scared,anxious and nervous... Linda and Kaga are worrying Tada too.. :(.

what happens next?
May 9, 2015 8:50 AM
Feb 2015
Nana you weren't supposed to talk about the exorcist thing lmao..
Oh snap the old banri is coming back... Now the festival thing is ruined because of you...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Nov 26, 2015 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode.

Lol Nana-senpai. And yeah they haven't shown what she asked Kouko to do at her concert. Exorcist!!

Sao-chan and Shi-chan are bunch of loose ladies XD

Poor Yana-san. He really doesn't have the luck of his day.

Everything was going well till this happened.

And now Old Banri is coming back. They really should put him to sleep. Both of them should talked to one another.

Either way can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 3, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
Belgian chocolate <3

Poor Mitsuo can't catch a break with Linda.

Poor Banri! stupid ghost trying to re-inhabit his body and confuse him. I liked that just Koko's name snapped him out of it though.

The tea club girls lol.
Dec 6, 2015 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
ahahah lol did his memories actually return like that outta nowhere? It felt a bit forced, imo.

Aw gawd prepare youselves for some more heavy drama cuz shit's about to go down.

terrablu2003 said:
Episode that does not shine for involvement, but it is not too annoying.
Storytelling with ups and downs, some contexts are interesting and more fun, but there are also situations in which the story is a bit too boring.
Plot that try to do more than one topic, but for better or worse he is succeeding, but must also try to close them and not drag too long. Drawings and animations always mediocre in their quality.

That's..... Pretty accurate. I agree.
Nice analysis sir (Y)
TchamiDec 6, 2015 11:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2016 9:05 AM

Jun 2009
oh boy, here we go.
loghneckbeardJan 2, 2016 9:10 AM
Mar 25, 2016 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
Belgian Chocolate? They should try Swiss one. ;)

Stupid ring forgetter. The feelings are getting heated again, and Banri getting caught again by his feeling. I thought he would fall for Linda again for one second, but Kouko is now deep in his mind, whether if his old Banri returned or not. Now I have to watch right after the next episode.
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jun 10, 2016 3:04 AM

Jul 2008
Finally he got his memories back...one more huge drama push.
Aug 17, 2017 11:41 AM
Feb 2017
Tea club is entertaining as always.
Apr 14, 2018 12:57 AM

Apr 2013
Tea club girls were the highlight of the episode for me, that was quite funny. The rest until the episode was the usual I guess, seems like ghost Banri is kind of back again though. Hope he won't abandon Kouko now for Linda after all.
Apr 20, 2018 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
Pretty good episode, tea club girls were hilarious, and I like that Banri was talking to Kouko about Oka being completely crazy :P Festival bits were nice too, poor Mitsuo's having it rough trying to get to Linda huh. Worrying about giving Kouko the ring too ... well I mean, it's definitely a big step ;P Everything seemed to be going well until Banri randomly got his memories back though ... I wonder what the trigger for that was? O_o At first I thought it was just going to be him "reverting" to his old self and confessing his love to Linda or something, but seems like he's back to his normal self now :O Either way I guess dealing with his old memories will be our final arc ... dun dun dun! :P
Mar 14, 2019 3:48 AM

Feb 2018
Banri's memories have returned to full. In the end he looked blurred when the festival began.
Sep 4, 2019 8:28 AM

Jan 2018
ayato saaann AYATO SAAANNN, oh his memories returned... AYATO SAAAAAAAAAAN
Apr 9, 2020 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
Gah, I knew things were going too well. We reached peak joviality and then WHAM Banri's memories returns and he screams like a wood pick has penetrated his heart. Still, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why it's such a bad thing. No matter what, I thought his love for Koko triumphed, regardless of the circumstance. Isn't it a good thing that he remembers his parents and past friends now? Plus, he technically did regain his memories of after the accident... right? Because it seemed as if he knew who Koko was after hunching over for awhile.
Update: actually, I may be mistaken. It seems (it was revealed that) Banri quickly forgot the memories he remembered. The feeling that his current life is a dream remains, but, eh, he didn't actually get all his memories back. Still, I don't think Episode 20's ending made that clear enough. I was super confused and didn't know what was happening to Banri. Banri didn't know what was happening either, but I think the viewer should have an easier time understanding.
removed-userApr 9, 2020 11:12 PM
May 19, 2020 9:09 AM

Apr 2020
Wait didn't he have the ring when he was talking to Linda just last episode? It's still the same night so he should still have it on him WTF
May 30, 2020 3:41 PM

Mar 2016
Pissing people off, The Anime.

Love supernatural random and Deus Ex Machina..........
bonjour
Jul 19, 2020 9:51 PM

Jun 2020
ugh this show tires me out because the ghost banri/amnesia plot is so wonky and loves to appear out of nowhere.

i actually can't wait to finish it, i took a really long time to get to episode 20. the characters had a lot of potential. but their dynamics really tire me out case in point i really do not like mitsuo and linda together.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 8, 2020 9:39 PM

Jun 2020
I thought the timing for Banri getting his memories back was kind of lame, but besides that I am bracing myself for the drama storm that is incoming.
Have a great day!

Feb 16, 2021 5:40 PM
Feb 2021
oka chinami çok yanlış anlamasına rağmen haklı :) ne diyebilirim ki
bazen hikaye çok derinden girse de bazı bölümler hiç tada, banri’den bahsedilmiyor bile böylelikle güzel bir denge kurmuş oluyorlar diğer bölümleri merakla izliyorum...
Feb 17, 2021 7:33 AM

Aug 2010
Wish they'd just tell Mitsuo everything. He's the only one left completely out of everything.

And wow, I'm ready to see how Banri turns out after his memories returned.

Feb 17, 2021 7:34 AM

Aug 2010
ribbonaffair said:
ugh this show tires me out because the ghost banri/amnesia plot is so wonky and loves to appear out of nowhere.

i actually can't wait to finish it, i took a really long time to get to episode 20. the characters had a lot of potential. but their dynamics really tire me out case in point i really do not like mitsuo and linda together.

Tbh.
Usually, when an anime has me hooked, I wanna finish it all in one day, but this one right here.... I'm taking my time because this anime is all over the place.

May 18, 2021 3:40 PM
Jul 2013
Well, now I have some doubt if we are going to see any resolution to Linda-Yano situation, pulling out Ghost Banri card this late does not bode well for the finale.

Anyway, I do not think that Tea Club girls overreacted, considering it's not just any ring, but a ring from his mother. Still, the scene was hilarious.
Dec 30, 2021 2:53 PM
May 2020
Banri regaining his memories after all that development was a chilling reminder
Apr 7, 2022 11:35 PM

Nov 2019
The way this can be resolved is if Banri splits into 2 with his past and present selves.One gets Linda,the other get Kokou.

Banri should embrace his forgotten side so he can reconcile his true feelings for the girl he wants to be with. Rejecting the ghost will only bring about the most spontaneous misery.
Dante9231Apr 7, 2022 11:40 PM
Dec 13, 2022 8:34 AM

Feb 2022
How on earth are they gonna wrap THIS up in four episodes?
And i just don't understand some of the reviews here saying that ghost banri "ruined" the episode, wish he just went away, etc.
Y'all realize it's a series with an MC whose main feature is that he has an amnesia, right? That's the whole point of the series. ????
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Jul 5, 2023 9:03 AM

Jul 2022
Calm before the storm, Return by Death
Jul 5, 2023 9:31 AM

Jul 2022
Calm before the storm, Return by Death
Aug 1, 2023 5:57 AM
Jul 2023
it was ok but not too much
Aug 8, 2023 1:18 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I thought it was figurative for the most part, but it looks like this dude actually has his past self trying to overtake his present self, very very literally speaking. It does open up some interesting opportunities, but I don't know if I like this or not.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 22, 2023 5:10 AM

Feb 2019
Argh, come on old Banri just come back! Even if temporarily!
Sep 27, 2023 6:53 PM

Nov 2017
Pack your butts, here comes the big finale at last. I can't believe it didn't occur to me that he'd regain his memories, but here we go: is it going to be Linda or Coco? The time has come.

Also, very jealous of these cultural festivals, they look sweet. Americans have no culture because we're immigrants. Our only culture is corporations, hooray!

This Coke's for YOU (dancing).
Jan 6, 12:46 PM

Jun 2017
God can the author stop going in loops and come to a conclusion already,whatever it maybe.There are so many interesting characters which are severely underutilised but the prima focus keep getting transfixed on a single point without going forward nor backward .Shoddy writing if anything
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.