Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2014 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a poor child, ostracized already at such a young age...

Hell, even his mother was defiled in from of him. I can't even imagine that. Anyways, the first volume opened up many possibilities for the MC Chris to develop both mentally, physically, and emotionally. Idk why but some of the concepts reminds me of the Book of Truth. The main girl is pretty tough although she doesn't remind me much of Kahlan. Hmm...wonder how this will go.

And nice sword btw.

Feb 27, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2013
Really like how this volume 1 went.

I like the idea of this "beast" that devours destinies, as the above poster said
Stark700 said:
the first volume opened up many possibilities for the MC Chris to develop both mentally, physically, and emotionally.

I really want to see how the MC develops, since he isn't really strong. The female lead tho is great. She is tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Her manner of speech, combat skills, power is all fascinating to me. That's why I want to see how the MC develops because he will definitely change the female lead.
Mar 23, 2019 9:12 PM

Feb 2018
Too bad after experiencing all that he was not blessed with strong or extraordinary power.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 14, 2014 9:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.