Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2014 1:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Valkyries are pretty badass according to mythology. Anyways, this series only seems to have....eh 4 chapters. That's not a decent volume to boast about. This was a lot more sillier than I had thought though lol. I didn't know they could also express emotions that easily.

Well, they do live in different worlds so the circumstances are a bit different XD
Jun 26, 2014 7:52 PM

Aug 2013
Welp i guess this LN showed us why there's no romance in Index lol

The boy somewhat annoys me with his over-optimistic attitude. And Waltraute..... she's really overpowered for a 'mere' Valkyrie XD

At least Kamachi managed to make me learn more about Norse Myth, so i'll give 8 for this.
Feb 21, 2015 1:39 AM

Feb 2015
Is there going to be a second volume of the series? In the afterword Kamachi did say it was a series
Nov 20, 2015 8:10 AM

Jun 2011
I picked this up because I already had some knowledge about the Norse Myth and find it pretty interesting. In that aspect, this novel absolutely delivered although a few things were altered (well he also says that in the afterword). It was funny from time to time, I didn't like the boy and how the plot in regards to Ragnarök twisted so easily. The last chapter was amusing. Gave this a 7/10.
I'm feeling thank you
Mar 23, 2019 10:44 PM

Feb 2018
Not all challenges are impossible provided there is a will, there is a way, in the end they can get married even though they are different in the world and have different races.

More topics from this board

» Animated Preview and Images

-Karoshi- - Sep 9, 2014

1 by Nuvi »»
Nov 28, 2014 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.