Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 26, 2014 1:36 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT
RUKIA LOOKED AMAZING!

Yuichi.. woah. What a ugly bastard to face.

Okay, I heard Ichigo would appear in the end of this chapter, guess it was just rumor. T_T
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 26, 2014 1:38 AM

Jan 2008
Seriously, what is up with all of the Quincies suddenly being so damn creepy. o_O

Agreed on Rukia's look though.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 26, 2014 1:39 AM

Nov 2007
"Cool Beauty"... strong but dangerous bankai.

New enemy that can disappear...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 26, 2014 1:39 AM

Dec 2012
Rukia looked awesome in her bankai form.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 26, 2014 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
Rukia's bankai is dangerous to her? first time ive heard of a bankai that can kill its user

im more interested on the side kick little girl of Kenpachi though i hope she has a bankai as well
Feb 26, 2014 1:43 AM

Jun 2011
Wow is that flashback necessary? First half spent on Rukia raising her temperature slowly, and second half spent on the cute chibi vice captain of Kenpachi. Where are they now? Within the enemy's base?

That power remind me of One Piece.

kevin_video said:
Seriously, what is up with all of the Quincies suddenly being so damn creepy. o_O

Yeah. >.>

By the way that outfit (Rukia's) probably does not fit well for battle. And Rukia's bankai is one-time-use only?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 26, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2010
That's one fine looking bankai.
It would be awesome if Yachiru could beat vanishing one xD
Feb 26, 2014 1:46 AM
Nov 2012
Nice bankai there, Rukia. Another weird Quincy appears. Will we finally see Yachiru fight?
Feb 26, 2014 1:56 AM

Sep 2012
Kinda don't understand the point of her Bankai.

With her Shikai, she's already in a state of absolute zero, but can still move.
Here with her Bankai, she's almost killing herself. And can't be colder than her shikai.
Feb 26, 2014 2:09 AM
Nov 2013
I guess in this next fight we'll be seeing the new Kenpachi. That Quincy is harming his Vice
Captain after all. But it would be cool to see Yachiru's potential since she's capable of being a Vice Captain.
Feb 26, 2014 2:12 AM
Aug 2013
So we finally get to focus on two characters who don't usually get alot of screen time. You just know kenpachi is gonna make a just in the nick of time appearance and kill this quincy with his pinkie.
Feb 26, 2014 2:12 AM

Mar 2013
Well that sucked.

Feb 26, 2014 2:27 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Wow is that flashback necessary?

By the way that outfit (Rukia's) probably does not fit well for battle. And Rukia's bankai is one-time-use only?

The flashback wasn't really necessary. I guess it's Kubo's usual attempt to give some "depth" to the villains, too bad I don't care it wasn't even interesting.

About Rukia's outfit, that was my first thought too, it looks kind of flashy and stiff to move in. Though I guess it may only look that way. And well, it probably wouldn't matter since her bankai is very dangerous. It doesn't seem like (at least atm) she can do much with it, as in actually fighting...?

Not really that interested in seeing another fight with another weird ass quincy. But I am interested to see if we'll get to see an angry Yachiru.
Feb 26, 2014 2:37 AM

Aug 2011
Oh god, here is another weird one, where the hell was Yhwach collecting those guys :D
At least Rukia handled her fight in the end with pretty interesting bankai
Feb 26, 2014 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
Well Damn Rukia looks Cool!!!!

And Liek Every one has Already Said, What A Creep Quincy....Yachiru got Hurt...Okay Who Else Is Seeing Ken-chan Arriving And Completely Wiping that ugly piece of shit Out, Or then it Will be Both Kenpatchi and Unohana....Well that Would be Overkill....

SO Rukia's Bankai Ability, Even More Control of her Own Body Temperature and Allowing it to come More Colder and Freely out eh?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 26, 2014 2:46 AM

Jul 2010
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rukia lookin good
Feb 26, 2014 2:55 AM
Jan 2013
ALL LOLI HITTERS SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT GUY!!!!!!!
Feb 26, 2014 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
tomtomr92 said:

Well, that's an unexpected reaction in this thread.
Feb 26, 2014 3:18 AM

Feb 2013
Rukia looks amazing!!! It's refreshing seeing Yachiru(whom I only remembered her name by reading the comments ) with the other vice-captain, and is that creep's name Guenael or V?
Feb 26, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
Rukia was amazing this chapter, but overall felt like nothing really happened other than maybe a couple minor developments. I did like however how the next quincy appeared out of nowhere, i found it pretty chilling. The thing is, you know it's not that interesting when the effect wears off the moment after that initial "creepiness" wears off.
Feb 26, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
That was an amazing bankai. Even though we didn't really get to see much of it
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Feb 26, 2014 4:05 AM

Feb 2010
tingy said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Wow is that flashback necessary?

About Rukia's outfit, that was my first thought too, it looks kind of flashy and stiff to move in. Though I guess it may only look that way.

For me, it looks like normal shinigami outfit.

ToG25thBaam said:

Well for me it's character from Doctor Who... what I was going to said?

Ah, she looks beautiful. Kubo still managed her outfit to be beautiful as her old "shikai's dances".

And for Yachiru it will be like someone else said -> Kenpachi will come to save her.
Or... maybe yachiru has some "weird power" too?... or maybe Kyouraku has good bankai and he will help her (them)?
Meh... I guess it will be Kenpachi.
Feb 26, 2014 4:06 AM

Dec 2013
Arlia said:
tomtomr92 said:

Well, that's an unexpected reaction in this thread.

Unexpected it may be, but I'm inclined to agree with tomtom, at least in Yachiru's case. This latest chapter not withstanding, I cant remember a single time she has ever seriously attacked anyone or ever been attacked by anyone. I can't remember a time when she has ever been hurt either. The fact that it's happening now probably means that shit's about to go down.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Feb 26, 2014 4:06 AM

Jun 2009
Oh wow. So he got one-shot in the end. I never saw this coming!

And now we will get to see some of the most interesting and important side characters fight against another totally relevant and awesome opponent. I can't wait to see this for the next 10 weeks!
Feb 26, 2014 4:12 AM

Jan 2014
Rukia's bankai form looks awesome but that quincy was creepy.

Haven't seen Yachiru in a while, but I hope we finally get to see her fight (and hopefully not get pummelled).
Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM

Sep 2009
Rukia has not achieved the complete control of her shikai (if I spend more than 4 seconds blahblah), obviously the Bankai could be more dangerous. And she's not the first one to have some kind of collateral problem using her Bankai.

The flashback about the Quincy was totally useless, but the rest of the chapter was nice. The Bankai, the words of Byakuya and the two Liutenants. I hope we will see a tag team LOL, little Yachiru+Isane before having an help from Zaraki or someone else... Maybe the strenght (?) of Yachiru with the help of Hisane will stomp, before the Vollstanding...

Not an amazing or 'important' chapter but a good chapter, imho. 4/5
Feb 26, 2014 4:21 AM
Dec 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Wow is that flashback necessary? First half spent on Rukia raising her temperature slowly, and second half spent on the cute chibi vice captain of Kenpachi. Where are they now? Within the enemy's base?

kevin_video said:

Yeah. >.>

Kubo always does that to characters he has killed already or at the moment, that's why we can't tell what is going to happen with Juha because Kubo gives more and more of his backstory all the time, like he's not going to get killed off or something.

But anyway it is necessary because it confirmed that Juha made As Nodt a creep, that also proves the theory of why Juha said "james is dead?" instead of Mask. Mask is what James wanted to become, Juha split their souls and made James a superstar... And that's important because that's one of the more important reasons why all of the quincy want to protect him so much. And other reasons being that he's still their king even if he hadn't saved them and the another is that they want to kill the shinigami for the massacre.

Nah Rukias bankai seemed the same as the quincy side Tensa Zangetsu to me... She might have done something like Getsuga Tensho while she froze from her release, look at As Nodts head, it's half gone... That means Rukia did one attack that missed...
PandarenboyFeb 26, 2014 4:25 AM
Feb 26, 2014 4:23 AM

Oct 2013
Rukia's bankai LOOKED nice and all but what did it actually do?
Feb 26, 2014 4:43 AM
Feb 2014
SorrowEnd said:
That's one fine looking bankai.
It would be awesome if Yachiru could beat vanishing one xD
hmmm i think Yachiru won't be the one who will deafeat him, but maybe kenpachi! vice captain is in trouble and captain will come! andd maybe Isane will help a bit with her shikai, you know, more infprmation about her shikai maybe
Feb 26, 2014 4:54 AM

Jan 2013
Can we skip the side meals, and end this piece of crap already...? -___-
Feb 26, 2014 4:55 AM

Oct 2011
Here comes zaraki!
Feb 26, 2014 4:59 AM
Sep 2012
Well we get a flabhsback of As Nod, well you know what the means, he is dead for sure. I am glad Rukia got a Bankai and a victory, though it is kind of cheeping that Byakura set up for her.

Looks like the next fight is going to Kenpachi fight, I can't wait to see his Bankai finally. It would be awesome if we get to see Yachiru fight before Kenpahi arrives.

Not much to say about this chapter, this is a transtional chapter.
Feb 26, 2014 5:14 AM

Jan 2011
Rukia looks amazing in her bankai, so pretty too!! That V at the end is pretty darn creepy. 'Vanishing point', oh god. xD
Feb 26, 2014 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
Rukia's bankai was pretty awesome although we didn't really get to see much of it.
Feb 26, 2014 5:31 AM
Feb 2014
CondemneDio said:
Can we skip the side meals, and end this piece of crap already...? -___-

Maybe you shouldn't read if it gives you a stroke
Feb 26, 2014 5:48 AM

Nov 2012
Rukia's bankai was amazing.

I think Yachiru is going to take down this quincy since he doesn't seem like he'd make much of a challenge for the improved Zaraki.
Feb 26, 2014 5:55 AM

Jul 2011
As Nodt was really defeated that easily?
That is a disappointment.
Bazz-B will be the only quincy that is gonna do "something" and don't get kickassed in the process (Like Mask) until we get the god level quincy's ?
Feb 26, 2014 6:31 AM

Feb 2011
Aand... We are back to the point where Kubo is unable to make Rukia look cool again. She demonstrated her Bankai form OFFSCREEN... What knd of thing is that... WHY??? Everyone except for Rukia showed the hell of theirs and gave exposition to their abilities...
But nooo. Not Rukia, She is only allowed to LOOK beatiful in this manga...
Feb 26, 2014 7:15 AM

May 2013
Rukia looking good in her bankai form. Another Quincy shows up. Damn he looks creepy.
Feb 26, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
That is one creepy Quincy to mess with...

Oh poor Yachiru ;.;
Feb 26, 2014 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
tomtomr92 said:

that loli is dangerous :) she is the sole reason i don't trust loli's :D

i think she will go apeshit on the poor... ugly bastard :) (think they where also hinting on her speed, saying she stole a lot from the quincy)
Feb 26, 2014 7:42 AM

Apr 2011
If you're gonna give the guy some sort of backstory, at least do it properly. I mean, what the hell did the guy "survive"? Come on, man. Don't just expect us to know what he survived.

And honestly, it's probably because I'm way too used to Kubo's fuck-ups, but please tell me she (Unohana's vice-captain) wasn't healing Unohana. For the sake of whatever you consider holy, don't let it be Unohana.
Feb 26, 2014 8:17 AM

Oct 2013
Rukia looked really abnormal in that full body shot.

Feb 26, 2014 8:24 AM

Mar 2013
I thought this was an okay chapter.
I kind of ...don't like the design of Rukia's bankai outfit though.
I am interested though to see if Yachiru and Unohana's vice captain will get to fight next chapter. We never seen that let alone see Yachiru with a sword. :O

yhunata said:
If you're gonna give the guy some sort of backstory, at least do it properly. I mean, what the hell did the guy "survive"? Come on, man. Don't just expect us to know what he survived.

And honestly, it's probably because I'm way too used to Kubo's fuck-ups, but please tell me she (Unohana's vice-captain) wasn't healing Unohana. For the sake of whatever you consider holy, don't let it be Unohana.

I think what they were referring to was when Juha first revived and took a great deal of reishi from the quincies (you know the thing that got ururyu's mum killed?) I personally think part of the point was to reveal, as someone who makes other feel "fear", what he himself fears... and that was the only rational reason I can think of lol

Oh god I hope it isn't Unohana. That would of just made the reason the fight between her and Kenpachi anit-climatic ._.

Feb 26, 2014 8:31 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So, As Most is dying? Or did Juha actually kill him?

Rukia looked badass with her new bankai. Though, how she won the battle wasn't shown..

Yachiru appears after so long! Isane and Yachiru gets attacked by a creepy assassin Quincy. How dare you hit Yachiru?

Feb 26, 2014 9:04 AM

Sep 2013
Yachiru in trouble = Godpachi incoming ;)

Rukia bankai is like the zanpakuto spirit in the anime.

As nodt was reading a bible then Yhwach comes in as his new god and savior unbeknownst to him that he is a fake god that caused his illness and will eventually lead him to his own demise, this is some deep stuff 10/10.
Feb 26, 2014 9:43 AM

Mar 2009
Well I imagined that Rukia would go Bankai in front of Ichigo at some point. Too bad it's not possible now. Would be nice to see Ichigo reaction to it and him making fun of Rukia :D

Can you hear it? Kenpachi is coming! Hope he makes it on time. The quincy is doomed since Kenpachi has a record of winning a fight with someone he can't see.
Feb 26, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
Rukia's bankai = Shiva
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 26, 2014 10:13 AM

May 2011
Cool design on her Bankai, I can somewhat assume that it's similar to her Shikai but on a grander scale/more radius, and maybe instant absolute zero. The bankai outfit probably helps her cope with the immediate drop. So just like Yama-Ji, she can't always use her Bankai as she pleases. Ah well, I'm just glad we got to see it, and it's not like she's lacking in Shikai at all now. One more use would be satisfying enough.

Yachiru and Isane are in trouble. Is this a sign of a monster to be coming soon? Or maybe Yachiru is a monster herself?
Feb 26, 2014 10:36 AM
Jun 2013
looking at rukia's bankai outfit really reminds me of ichigo's..you know,with all white and ichigo's all black..happy to see that my ships is still floating..haha..that aside,i really want to see yachiru become a badass and beat the crap out of the creepy quincy..many things are still left unrevealed and i just hope this manga will end without leaving questions unanswered : kyouraku and ukitake's bankai etc..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.