Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rushella disappeared? What?!

Ah, not a fun way to start this volume. It doesn't even look like Dracula knows her whereabouts yikes...
I don't think that's the real Miraluka as described so far but damn, the tension is high in the air, no doubt about that.
May 28, 2014 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
I wonder if this is going to get a new translator?
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Aug 5, 2014 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
Man I'm kinda upset to see this series end.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Oct 4, 2014 1:57 AM
Oct 2014
Aw man... Last Volume, wished it was longer... at least until Kujou's blood cleansing power to kick in.
Dec 2, 2014 9:28 AM

Apr 2012
well
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 21, 2015 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
Well, finally finish my first light novel ever...I also reading like 5 others light novel, but they have not been translate as of yet (An example is The New Gate).
This one is okay I guess...Still don't Rushella's personality.
7/10
Nov 23, 2015 4:25 PM

Jan 2011
Just wondering, why did this end after five volumes?
May 9, 2017 7:48 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Murakazu said:
Just wondering, why did this end after five volumes?

It just seems like the style of the writer.
Funny thing the writer says on the author's note that the illustrator's art was way better than his writting and I got to say, he is not wrong, the art was what called me towards this series back in the summer of 2015...

But still, overall this was the best volume to read, it explained everything, Hisui condiction was due to him having Miraluka's heart, and she wanted Rushella to keep living with him... it was surprising to see Miraluka back and IMO one of the best twists of the story, I really enjoyed Miraluka's character, and Rushella was great this last volume too, I never cared much for the rest of the girls besides Eruru, the rest were there mostly for enjoying the fanservice.

I was sad to see Miraluka saying farewell again, but now forever T_T.

The good thing is that she will always be living inside Hisui, and that Rushella will never abandon him, it was hidden in plain sight, she was an human that was choosen as a sacrifice for suceeding the lineage of True Ancestors.
Also to note that Miraluka said that as long as Rushuella keep sucking his blood, she would grown weaker and weaker and would return to being an human once again, so Hisui x Rushella has an happy ending were both will grown old and etc etc...

I really liked the conclusion of this series, volume 5 alone was the best volume and itself made reading the series more worthwhile. It felt really bittersweet since Miraluka couldnt be saved after all of that, but this made me cheer up alot:

I understand the writer had no more ideas to continue the series, but I still wanted some more, I m glad I picked it up, it managed to be memorable by the end, which I was not expecting so, since I alone came for the fanservice and reading something different from the usual setting.

8.2/10
PlaycoolMay 9, 2017 7:53 AM
Sep 20, 2017 11:56 PM

Jun 2012
It kinda felt rushed even though all questions were answered with an unblemished truth, still a good ending though. It's a pretty enjoyable series as a battle harem rom-com novel, but as a monster-affiliated story, now that's debatable; Only a parts of vampire was explored and as a matter of fact, only Hisui's constitution could be told an original idea of this LN(i.e. how sucking his blood could make a vampire turn into a human).

As for the new returning character Miraluka, yup, she was much as I expected her to be, a vampire of oozing sexiness and bloodlust with an overbearing aura of calamity. And the illustrations this time was more outstanding than ever, giving more life to the story.

Overall 7/10. Best girl is still Mei!! a shame she didn't have a dedicated volume and twist for her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2013

7 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 9:23 AM

Poll: » Gin no Juujika to Draculea Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

5 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.