Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 16, 2009 4:50 AM
Aug 2009
My God, this is such a shocking episode!!
Team 1 members dead except Fadio.
The scene where he shot Alicia, aaarrks!!
This episode is really filled with action!
Aug 16, 2009 8:22 AM

Dec 2008
The part where the green haired boy on Team 1 (his name is slipping my head right now) pushed Faldio and then smiled made me freaking tear up.
Faldio's hurt face at the endish there made me tear up even more.
And then he goes and shoots Alicia...
Holy crap.

(If Alicia isn't dead from being shot in the heart but Isara died from being shot somewhere random, then I don't know what to think LOL)
you are my master.
Aug 17, 2009 4:25 AM

Aug 2009
HAS FALDIO GONNE NUTS!? He shoots Alicia! WTF is this!
Selvaria with her powers WTF is that! Valkiur my ass! It's like the A-bomb!

Aug 17, 2009 8:53 AM

Jul 2009
Why is there no subbed version? I've been waiting for 2 days now!
Aug 18, 2009 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
Faldio has really lost it! I say, take him before the garden shed and shoot him before he goes more nuts over this.
Aug 18, 2009 10:35 AM

Aug 2009
minotaur199 said:
Faldio has really lost it! I say, take him before the garden shed and shoot him before he goes more nuts over this.

Yeah man but you know what I think:
Alicia recovers super fast and all is ok. BET YOU ANYTHING!

kariohki said:
Faldio's BSoD was creepy awesome. He's got his reasons for pwning Alicia...

*salute* Good-bye squad 1, you did...pretty much nothing, except for male tsundere, who was pretty useless having nothing to be tsundere to.
Surprised that the Batomys showed up here, and that Faldio figured out the "gun fired = radiators up = vulnerable" thing that happens way earlier in the game with Welkin...

Yeah good bye squad 1 and Ramal....:( THIS SUCKS!
Belum_NabumAug 18, 2009 10:43 AM

Aug 18, 2009 10:41 AM

Nov 2008
Faldio's BSoD was creepy awesome. He's got his reasons for pwning Alicia...

*salute* Good-bye squad 1, you did...pretty much nothing, except for male tsundere, who was pretty useless having nothing to be tsundere to.
Surprised that the Batomys showed up here, and that Faldio figured out the "gun fired = radiators up = vulnerable" thing that happens way earlier in the game with Welkin...
Aug 18, 2009 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Belum_Nabum said:
minotaur199 said:

I hope that Alicia kicks his @ss when she gets better!
Aug 18, 2009 11:54 AM

Feb 2008
he shot her so that he can prove to her what she is. otherwise she wouldn't believe him. its a disparate move but they will need her to user her powers too.
Aug 18, 2009 12:45 PM

Oct 2008
kisami said:
he shot her so that he can prove to her what she is. otherwise she wouldn't believe him. its a disparate move but they will need her to user her powers too.

Even though, it would much much safer to not shot hers vital organs. :p
Aug 18, 2009 1:04 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
lol episode.

Things are finally starting to move again. Squad 1 completely annihilated and tsundere boy's useless death was good as well.

You need another Valkyria like Alicia to fight against that. Essentially all strategy is no good against it. You need superweapons or other superhumans to help.....

But still, the ending was a bit awkward....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 18, 2009 1:15 PM

Sep 2007
Why did Ramal have to die?! ;___; Thanks to that Faldio-bastards shoots Alicia. If he wasn't fictional, I'd have killed him right that instant!

First Isara, grieving for two episodes, done. Now Ramal the episode after. What's up with those people?!

Faldio dying sounds much better to my ears this moment. Give Ramal back, and scram. Bastard.

Excuse me for my usage of words, but I'm not feeling too happy. Ramal getting killed made my inner self go nuts I believe.
Aug 18, 2009 1:22 PM

Aug 2009
Hiina-tan said:
Why did Ramal have to die?! ;___; Thanks to that Faldio-bastards shoots Alicia. If he wasn't fictional, I'd have killed him right that instant!

First Isara, grieving for two episodes, done. Now Ramal the episode after. What's up with those people?!

Faldio dying sounds much better to my ears this moment. Give Ramal back, and scram. Bastard.

Excuse me for my usage of words, but I'm not feeling too happy. Ramal getting killed made my inner self go nuts I believe.

You are not the only one, the OP now is depressing for me because Isara is dead. I must have expanded so much in sadness since #17 that it has been a while since Clannad stuff like that happened.

I think Isara is etched in my mind forever and hate for Damon to what he did when they were mourning her.
Belum_Nabum said:
minotaur199 said:
Belum_Nabum said:
minotaur199 said:

I hope that Alicia kicks his @ss when she gets better!
wakka9ca said:
lol episode.

Things are finally starting to move again. Squad 1 completely annihilated and tsundere boy's useless death was good as well.

You need another Valkyria like Alicia to fight against that. Essentially all strategy is no good against it. You need superweapons or other superhumans to help.....

But still, the ending was a bit awkward....

Yeah totally agreed on that wakka if they do not have another Valkyur to fight they are in shit.

I was meant to ask this to those who know a lot about this series.......
is Jaeger's tank any special or has special features since it looks different from other tanks like that of the Maximillian????
Belum_NabumAug 18, 2009 1:37 PM

Aug 18, 2009 1:30 PM

Mar 2008
Oh wow, Batomys + Selvaria + Jaeger at the Naggiar plains ? It would have been a hell of a battle in the game ;)
Poor Ramal, i liked him but well, Faldio had to survive to shoot Alicia.
Aug 18, 2009 7:56 PM

May 2009
I was really surprised Ramal died. I felt sorry for him. But Faldio shooting Alicia...oh man.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2009 9:14 PM

Jan 2008
Well...I didn't see that coming. War really does mess up the minds of real soldiers, so I was kind of glad to see some realism in that aspect: at least someone losing it, but to have him shoot Alicia...I don't care what his excuses were; there must have been other ways. I still hope Faldio gets what's coming to him for being an attempted murderer a douche. But damn...what a way to go: for Ramal. If he's not a hero, I don't know know what is. At the very least, Ramal is in a better place together with Isara.

That Fat Bastard Damon still isn't dead yet!?!?...if he doesn't die by the end of the series, I've giving it a -1 after my overall rating, which is already an 8 for killing off two characters I rather not have died. I wouldn't mind seeing that Jaeger jerk die too.
Aug 18, 2009 10:27 PM
Aug 2009
Faldio does have a... semi good reason for all this. Still going to cause a whole lot of grief, though I doubt Faldio cares. (Spesh since it looks like he shot Alica because she rejected his advances at this point).

Jaegers tank is just generally badass. It was a pain in the bum in the game, a really nasty turret (can take out the Edelweiss in just two hits), a machine gun that can cut down any infantry attacking from the front, and really tough armor. Not quite as irritatingly 'single turn gameover' as the Batomys, but almost.
Aug 18, 2009 10:33 PM

Aug 2009
Philweasel said:
Faldio does have a... semi good reason for all this. Still going to cause a whole lot of grief, though I doubt Faldio cares. (Spesh since it looks like he shot Alica because she rejected his advances at this point).

Jaegers tank is just generally badass. It was a pain in the bum in the game, a really nasty turret (can take out the Edelweiss in just two hits), a machine gun that can cut down any infantry attacking from the front, and really tough armor. Not quite as irritatingly 'single turn gameover' as the Batomys, but almost.

Thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind.

Aug 18, 2009 11:48 PM

Jul 2009
Saw that coming..jeez

Ahh another Drama will be coming next episode...GO WELKIN for your ********
Aug 20, 2009 10:33 AM

Jul 2007
Faldio: OH SHIT , friendly fire was on

The preview for the next episode made it look like Faldio wasn't in trouble at all lol ... and I didn't see Alicia in it either..
Aug 20, 2009 2:48 PM
Feb 2009
Alicia didn't die right??
Aug 20, 2009 3:51 PM

Aug 2008
Ramal.. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o!

ps.: he should have died ages ago

More topics from this board

» is the story complete in anime form?

NaughtySempai - Feb 2

8 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 3, 3:29 AM

» Never got dubbed?

searingdark - Sep 15, 2023

3 by Levo »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:12 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Jul 4, 2009

76 by SSGHOKAGE »»
May 16, 2023 8:53 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

japanme32 - Apr 11, 2009

101 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Valkyria Chronicles Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

hazelnutman - Apr 4, 2009

156 by YabaniMario »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.