Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A very happy ending for Muoru and Meria! The plot twist at the end was unexpected, though in the end justice for Muoru I guess. Also, I must admit this is terribly underrated. I hope more people read this novel.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 2, 2014 2:00 AM

Feb 2014
Yeah, I'm so glad it's a happy ending! Really like how Muoru chooses to enter Meria's world, shares her darkness and pain in order to save her.The story seems to be unfinished though. Hope as the author says, there will be a volume 2 in the future!
Mar 2, 2014 8:35 PM

Feb 2014
I see the time gap between Sugar Dark published and now is around 3 years. The plot could focus on the two leaving the cemetery and exploring the world, though it might just turn into an average adventure light novel. I'm actually more interested in their relationship and the darkness they carry.

As a side note the same happened to Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made. Although the author states the story hasn't finished, it has been years and there is no info about vol.2.
May 3, 2014 1:38 AM
Apr 2014
Yeah, TnD won't get a second volume I'm afraid. This might, but it should be handled correctly, and I must say I'm pretty content about the way it ended - a bit ambiguous, seemingly bad but still hopeful in the end. Like the ending of Deadman Wonderland or something (can't think of a better example for the moment)
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Aug 1, 2015 6:53 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Who knows honestly. It would be great if it did.

Then again most things announced do end up getting left behind and just... not bother with it again honestly.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.