Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Surprising to this no one has started a thread on this yet. Anyways, the chapter has a lot more details, which always helps. Ufotable really did a nice job but I feel they could've taken more out from this *sulks*
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jan 19, 2015 1:52 AM
Mar 2012
Aesthetically, ufotable did an amazing job on Fukan Fuukei. But yes, there definitely lacked some details such as the fourth and fifth floor of the building Touko's office resides in being incomplete to name one. For those that go in having no prior knowledge of the series will find it very confusing due to the lack of background details, but we all know it will all be revealed in due time.
Apr 11, 2016 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting first volume, it's rare to find novel that have so much gore right off the bat. The storytelling was excellent but the story was... uhm I don't know what word to use to describe it, nearly nothing happened, I just saw some corpses floating and some other stuff, but I liked the main characters personalities and their interactions and that's what really matters to me - Vol. score: 3/5.
Aug 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Jun 2012
---She had no reason to kill herself,” I say finally. “She just wasn’t able to fly."

Really loved Nasu's use of syllogism and his cryptic adjectives. The start writeups simply gives you this weird sensation that once you begin reading, it pulls you to this enchanting fantasy in such a happy dread.
Mar 9, 3:18 PM

Mar 2017
Some of the writing was detestably drawn out and overwritten, while other points felt left out and completely unexplained. I'm not really sure what people see from this. The dialogue is easily the best part, some of which is really interesting and thought-out. I'm at a bit of an impasse, and especially as I'm reading this as a comparison to the later released movies, I can't seem to get much enjoyment out of it. Maybe it's the translation?

More topics from this board

» Where you can read this: Walkthrough or whatever.

Sobzob - Dec 21, 2007

15 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 4, 2023 11:35 PM

» Need help and advice

kaleHoneylettuce - May 18, 2022

5 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 2, 2023 4:20 AM

» 「Kara no Kyoukai Explained」

waalex11 - May 8, 2020

9 by qwrxzy »»
Jul 21, 2023 5:34 AM

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai ~the Garden of sinners~ Chapter 7 Discussion

Kanorin - Mar 9, 2013

1 by Kazu-chan-san »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:43 AM

» I didn't like anime

zero_suls - Jun 30, 2009

20 by Lucifrost »»
Feb 11, 2023 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.