Forum Settings
Forums
Psycome (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2014 12:12 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well the trip continues. Kyousuke is going to have to deal with these girls whether he likes it or not, especially with Syamaya's presence.
May 4, 2014 12:17 AM

Mar 2012
Slowly but surely translation is progressing. We are at chapter 2 now.

Anyway chapter one is pretty chaotic and funny.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 6, 2014 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
Dat Satsujin rap.
May 7, 2014 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
Hakuryuukou said:
Dat Satsujin rap.
If this is get animated this will be awesome with fire in the background.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 12, 2014 8:42 PM

Jul 2008
Lol she fell for him! However, I'm expecting the little sister to make an appearance some time soon. Foosh~

Holy crap, quick releases! Sweet.
And holy shit did I not call it? lol

So, overall, Vol. 2 was very entertaining, as expect of PsyCome
I'm excited about the little sisters entrance in volume 3! I can't wait.
I also wanna know about chapter count? I'm only counting the numbered ones as full chapters, but maybe I'm wrong? @@
See y'all in the next volume!

I'm happy they crank out the translations so quickly!
-KazuMay 13, 2014 2:17 AM
May 13, 2014 4:08 AM

Mar 2012
Even though thing is a bit let down with Syamaya I'm still statisfied this volume.

My favorite part of course SATSUJIN RAP and Day 0.

Anyway who want harem full of yandere like him lol.
May 13, 2014 5:57 AM

Aug 2013
The way Renko stopped just like that is really anti-climatic, but oh well harem count +1.

The creepy imouto has begun her madness. Can't wait for Vol. 3
May 13, 2014 5:58 AM

Mar 2012
Beast666 said:
The way Renko stopped just like that is really anti-climatic, but oh well harem count +1.

+2 mind you.
May 13, 2014 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Beast666 said:

+2 mind you.

I forgot Maina lol (but i thought she always liked him since the beginning)
May 13, 2014 6:05 AM

Mar 2012
Beast666 said:
NeoAnkara said:
Beast666 said:

+2 mind you.

I forgot Maina lol (but i thought she always liked him since the beginning)
Well 3 actualy if you count Ayaka.

Anyway we have 3 yandere, 1 tsundere, 1 dojiko, 1 canibal and 1 big muscular girl that interest in Kyousuke so far.
May 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2013
Lol and his harem increases.

Ayaka.. I'm not surprised she went and did that. I was expecting that after reading Volume 1.

Plenty more mayhem for Kyousuke to come.

Can't wait for Vol 3 and Ayaka's entrance.
Jan 12, 2015 9:01 AM

Oct 2012
Why is it starting off with the protagonist believing that a rehabilitated student council president will not want to kill (she is already in her third year)! It was established at the end of the first volume that the school is for training professional killer. Even worse, in the battle against the student president, lines like you have not been rehabilitated at all were being thrown around. So many obvious things are pretended to be not obvious. And why so many people magically no longer afraid of the protagonist when they kept their distance because they believed the protagonist to very dangerous (his kill count). And Shinji is just there to be hated ( what happen to his realization that he could be killed! ).

The fight are also boring ( the protagonist's party is already very strong ), only the explanation for why they kill during the fight and the depiction of their personality that allow them to kill is interesting. So far the formula has been comedy at the start and then attempt to be serious in the end after 3 or 4 chapters. I kept reading volume 1 because I was ok with the comedy ( but I hate the overused emphasis on who killed the most). Also the ending in volume 1 gave a sense of a shift in tone ( I really like the gas mask girl story). Then all of a sudden Every elements in volume 1 was reused poorly in volume 2. All the build up from Volume 1 came crumbling down.
needalistJan 12, 2015 9:12 AM
Aug 11, 2015 3:03 AM

Dec 2014
"Big busts and flat chest each have their distinctive qualities, ABCDEFG are all good in their own ways! Let's just leave it at that, okay? Stop arguing, okay? Love & Peace & Oppai!"

XD
ABCDEFG
Hehehehe
Mar 12, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
I hated the first volume and couldn't think the series could go lower than that, but it proved me wrong. Other than the corny rap segment which I will admit was alright, everything else about this volume was boring, annoying, frustrating and just stupid really. Ayaka's character is not going to help whatsoever given her actions at the end to meet her brother. At least she's actually committing murder, which is a step up from the people in the academy who claim to be good at killing but just don't, especially Renko.
Apr 15, 2021 10:47 AM

Mar 2019
This volume was kinda eh compared to the first, but that ending was quite shocking. Didn't think that would actually happen, I look forward to the next volume to see what happens with Ayaka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycome Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2014

24 by Potimas »»
Apr 16, 2021 10:50 AM

Poll: » Psycome Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2014

13 by Potimas »»
Apr 13, 2021 5:14 PM

Poll: » Psycome Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

3 by animejas »»
Mar 12, 2021 4:14 PM

» Side Stories

DJBay - Aug 17, 2019

0 by DJBay »»
Aug 17, 2019 1:47 AM

» Does this focus a lot on the comedy?

PsychoEkin - Apr 20, 2019

2 by PsychoEkin »»
Apr 20, 2019 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.