Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2014 12:29 AM

Apr 2013
Someone that has finished the novel , please tell that it ends how I hope it ends(by PM) .

I have nothing with Koko but I really love Linda. If those 2 end up together I will die from a heart attack.

Just do me a favor and spoil me with the ending. OFC by Pm-ing me.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Feb 21, 2014 12:41 AM

Oct 2008
LOL The best Rom/Com scene I've seen to date.

Burgerboner69 said:
Hmmm this episode was alright, but here's a few theories of what I got from it so far.

1.) Banri and Koko seem to be getting closer.

2.) Linda will probably use Yana to make Banri jealous

2.5) Linda will actually start developing feelings toward Yana-san? I mean this episode sort of hinted towards it I think? Idk I couldn't tell. I think she may like him but at the same time she loves Banri? Help me out with this lol

3.) Chinami yells at Banri for 2 reasons, 1 shes knows that Banri is hiding something from Yana and 2 she doesn't know how to deal with her feelings for Yana.

I agree fully with these points. Especially regarding Chinami.

Feb 21, 2014 12:47 AM

Apr 2013
I dont know why did you forget about the feelings for Linda Banri is trying to supress by getting closer to Koko . By supressing something it only make it explode and we saw how Banri reacted seeing Linda and Yana dating .
Banri didnt even told Yana he knew Linda and that they are really close and he still hasnt told him . He's supressing his feelings and somehow they will explode by episode 23-24 I hope .
I'd rather prefer him ending being alone than ending with Koko . See my point?
Yeah I think everyone will see my point.
Man , I hate it how womans think its better to not tell the truth because the guy they are interested is already dating .
Be more greedy , Woman! *slap*
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Feb 21, 2014 12:47 AM

Jul 2013
SCREW YOU, EIFFEL TOWER!!!

You're supposed to be the symbol of love, the shining beacon of romance... why must you cock block Koko???

Banri's amazing though that he was even able to kiss an almost-throwing-up Koko..
Feb 21, 2014 1:04 AM

Sep 2011
TheGrandSage23 said:
Vooo said:
Finally someone is calling Banri out! Oka and Yana are the only non bullshit characters. The rest of them just lie to each other and have this "forced" and ackward relationships.

Banri and KoKo are just not meant to be. There is always something getting in the way.

Banri and Linda are like magnets and just can't avoid eachother. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS EXCEPT BANRI!!!?!?! Thats why Koko is super aggressive, she feelsl ike she needs to seal the deal. I think the ring was really meant for Linda.

" Banri and Koko are just not meant to be" lol who are you trying to kid with this? This whole post is just a giant Linda wankfest with no proof.. Koko's been aggressive long before Banri came up in the picture

There still seems to be a lot of Linda fans still around that don't pay attention to her stupidity/immaturity/indecisiveness but apparently she's the best character in the show

Yea ok.. She was just as big an idiot as Banri and Chinami was this episode

I couldn't possibly agree more. Well said.
Feb 21, 2014 1:53 AM

Jan 2014
Omg, that was so awkward to watch, Hahhahhahah. Poor Koko xD
Hope she will success next time lol.
Melon
Feb 21, 2014 2:46 AM

Apr 2013
Lmao Kouko's fail was hilarious xD
Feb 21, 2014 5:14 AM

Aug 2012
I feel bad for Oka-chan this episode , she probably likes Yana-san.
Feb 21, 2014 5:21 AM

Aug 2012
Banri X Linda moments were so adorable. They have a better chemistry.. but Oka-chan came just to ruin it.. meh. Well, I can see where she's coming, but I think she was overreacting a bit.

Well, Banri better patch things up.

Mich666 said:
Man, this episode felt so short.. And Linda is such hot-tempered girl, it so hard to be around her. Now I really hope she won't get Yana or anyone else, living with her would be suffering.

I believe Linda is acting like that because they are close enough. You won't shout at a stranger won't you? But you will definitely shout at your closest friends for the smallest things.. and that wouldn't mean that the both of you are fighting.
julyanFeb 21, 2014 5:26 AM
Feb 21, 2014 5:43 AM

Apr 2013
julyan04 said:
Banri X Linda moments were so adorable. They have a better chemistry.. but Oka-chan came just to ruin it.. meh. Well, I can see where she's coming, but I think she was overreacting a bit.

Well, Banri better patch things up.

Mich666 said:
Man, this episode felt so short.. And Linda is such hot-tempered girl, it so hard to be around her. Now I really hope she won't get Yana or anyone else, living with her would be suffering.

I believe Linda is acting like that because they are close enough. You won't shout at a stranger won't you? But you will definitely shout at your closest friends for the smallest things.. and that wouldn't mean that the both of you are fighting.

Dont forget that you get angered at the people you care the most because they dont trust you enough to tell you things like......this for instance.
Feb 21, 2014 5:46 AM

Jan 2008
Cockblocked by Eiffel Tower.
Feb 21, 2014 6:10 AM

Jul 2013
Wow people really grasping at straws. Repeat after me - Linda and Banri are not happening. Get over it already. The story has always been about Banri and Koko. Banri dealing with his amnesia and Koko dealing with her insecurities. Linda and Mitsuo are just supporting characters nothing more.

Yes there is a big cliff hanger coming up in couple episodes.
Feb 21, 2014 6:25 AM

Jul 2010
Where the hell is this show going? Also Ghost Banri has barely created any drama. Is the mamga just as bad?
Feb 21, 2014 6:32 AM

Feb 2013
that scalated quickly
Feb 21, 2014 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
MEsoJD said:
Where the hell is this show going? Also Ghost Banri has barely created any drama. Is the mamga just as bad?

LMOL the ghost of Banri is all about drama. The problem is the anime. It's pretty much crap. So much stuff not included. The manga is better than the anime and the Light Novel is better than the manga. Problem is the translated versions of the manga and Light Novel are behind the anime. So if you want to know what's happening you're left with the anime., but obviously that leaves a somewhat unsatisfying taste in your mouth.

However, I do recommend reading the Light Novel - very good, the story makes more sense.
Feb 21, 2014 7:14 AM

Oct 2012
Chinami mad was cute and scary. But since she doesn't know anything about their past its obvious she just cares for Koko and Banri.
Feb 21, 2014 7:24 AM
Feb 2014
Kouko!!! The thirst is real!! I really liked her failed sex attempt. Very funny! I feel like now they're setting us up with the drama through the use of the misunderstandings that the characters have with each other. Then end with a bang! I feel like they could've done this a bit earlier in the series but then again I'm not really sure about it though.

But what I really want is development for 2D-kun! I feel like he could be the best character out of all of them if they spent some time developing him too.
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Feb 21, 2014 7:37 AM
Feb 2014
I had no idea there are so many Linda fans. I see absolutely no appeal in the Banri x Linda relationship. I am also super biased because I hate short hair (btw Chinami looks terrible now that she cut her hair) so that may be a part of it but I think the main reason why I would love a Banri x Koko ending is because I their relationship has moved me more than any other relationship has in any sort of romance story before.

Their love for each other is fueled by guilt. In Banri's case it's the guilt of his past feelings for Linda and the fact that they have not faded away and in Koko's case it's the guilt of her past self, selfishness and obsessiveness. He loves her even more because he is sorry for not loving her enough and she is loving him even more because she is self-loathing who she was and still thinks she is.

The scene after the nightclub job when they had a fallout of all the lies in the past made me understand this and I found their love to be just impossibly cute. It is currently the single thing they have. Without that love they would be nothing. Because that love defines the new Banri who has lost all of his memories and that love is Koko's atonement for how terrible and immature she used to be.

I know for a fact that in the next few episodes Banri is going to gain his memories back. I know for a fact he will explode with love for Linda like he never did before. I know for a fact that even those heavily suppressed feelings in their strongest explosive form will not be stronger than his love for Koko. I know for a fact Koko is going to forgive anything Banri will do, no matter how bad it is. I know for a fact you Linda fans can go watch something else because there is no hope for you here.
Feb 21, 2014 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
This was the best episode in a while, and the animations werent so terrible this time either. Dat love scene though, I wasn't expecting that. Chinami should back the fuck off, its not her business, and calling him 'the worst' was unnecessary. also, linda should stop being such a drama queen over nothing
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil." - Senjougahara Hitagi
"What we see is reality, what we remember is an illusion." - Cloud Strife
Feb 21, 2014 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Im still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The Banri- Koko- Linda Triangle was resolved far too easily. They are all getting along with little issue AND ghost Banri is gone so all of the conflict is resolved in the story... except Chinam- Yana- Linda which is interesting but its odd that the side character love triangle would be the one left dangling.

So here is my theory based of ep 19.

Possible spoilers-

Chinami clearly has more issues that she lets on. She hinted as this a lot throughout the whole show, the big party for herself, the rejection of Yana and subsequent misery over it, the whiny emo moment she had with Koko at the amusement park, the apartment hunt and hotel move, and now her illogical unfair attack on Banri for being friends with Linda. They have set the stage for her to kind of be the Ami of this story who throws the last minute monkey wrench into things to get the plot moving again. If i had to guess, id say that out of resentment and desperation she makes up something to Koko about Banri liking Linda of course accompanied by a coincidence of bad timing where Koko witnesses Banri and Linda doing something uncool. Koko being the fragile creature she is doesnt take it well and then we get the drama spinning again where everything comes out. Whatever happens, i think that Chinami will be the fulcrum to the drama toward the end of the story.

End possible spoilers

That said, the animation for this series has been pretty bad all throughout the show even by JC staff standards. But im still greatly enjoying myself.
Feb 21, 2014 9:16 AM

Jul 2013
Chinami will be not the focus. It's still all about Banri and Koko and yes something major happens with Koko.

The anime will have you believe something is up with Chinami but that's trolling by the anime. Volume 8 of the LN might change that - due out in March - but all signs don't point in that direction. I think whats more interesting in the Linda v Mitsou situation. Still unclear if that develops into anything.
Feb 21, 2014 9:27 AM
Jan 2012
Good Chinami, now Banri has to tell the truth for his friends, and Koko, she's dangerous xD
Feb 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Jul 2013
Yay a happy reunion where Banri came back, but Koko was beaten by Banri's friends.

Oh damn, Banri and Koko are going at it, but that Eiffel Tower just ruin the moment...

Linda is pretty scary when she is mad, but at least there are reasons why she is mad.

Chinami getting mad at Banri, just because for being close to Linda? I guess their are reasons that she might like Yana san again, especially that hair she cut which resembles like Linda, but a different color.

Feb 21, 2014 11:26 AM

Mar 2012
I WANT TO KILL CHINAMI RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! She destroyed such a great episode with that bullshit misunderstanding.
Feb 21, 2014 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
Koko was really cute when she gave her present to Banri. I'm slightly annoyed when Chinami got mad at Banri. I thought she will ask for explanation but she said horrible things to Banri without even knowing anything.

I want to see when will Banri give the ring to Koko. Koko would surely be happy when that time comes.
Feb 21, 2014 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
Oh, Banri and Koko trying to ascend the stairs of adulthood was hilarious!
Feb 21, 2014 1:44 PM

Nov 2010
Oh my, Koko was quite bold this time
Loved this again
Feb 21, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
bastek66 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
I dont want to break it to you but....from a site I wont say to avoid any major spoilers I've found out that ....if the anime will follow the road of the LN Koko will kinda get so mad about Banri that she will ignore him when she comes to college. After I read a few posts that spoiler I've read kinda makes sense now. Nothing about Linda , Yana or any other people of the group .

I know that.
He posted bullshit spoilers about Linda and Banri being couple, they never were or will be.

Especially considering the source material isn't even done yet afaik. 8 hasn't come out (and isn't that the last?). Still don't know how people can think Banri/Linda is a possibility. I mean I understanding wanting it but thinking it still could happen is fantasy. Characters in that role NEVER get the lead and most information points to Linda never being interested in him that way anyway.
Feb 21, 2014 3:38 PM
Jul 2013
Time sex ruined by vomit, I'm getting tired of this damn fanservice.
Feb 21, 2014 3:54 PM

Apr 2008
I love Koko but I also like Linda, I feel as Banri and Linda have more chemistry since they are able to show all of their expressions. Linda also have that warm feeling while Koko is trying her best. It just kills my heart whoever Banri picks. I just hope Linda doesn't end up with Yana, dude is a troll hoping one girl after another cus he got dumped.
Feb 21, 2014 3:59 PM

Jul 2013
I think Yana let enough time pass in between girls for him to be perfectly fine with trying to woo another girl. The only thing he messed up was the fact that he acted like a child and avoided Chinami instead of actually trying again in a serious way. All he did was fuck up his own chance at dating Chinami. What do you expect him to never date or be interested in anyone again?

Stop giving Yana shit for being interested in someone else, its not like he became interested in Linda the next day after being rejected.
Feb 21, 2014 5:17 PM
Jan 2013
That love scene was so awkward. Expected from Koko haha
I wonder why Banri couldn't just spit out the answer that was running in his head to Yana. I'm sure Yana feels hurt that Banri's hiding stuff from him, that he doesn't trust him enough. If Banri just said what was on his mind, it would have solved a lot of problems.
Why was Linda being so annoying? People say Koko has insecurities, but at least she doesn't cover it up with stupid faces and tones of voice, and violence.
Scene towards the end was shocking. Wow, out of character for Chinami, but she's got a point. Banri's got Koko, he should stop sticking to Linda. Not that they shouldn't be friends, but it's better to be more distant, especially when your best friend likes them. Banri - not exactly a tactful guy
And WTF was up with the preview?
Weird episode O_O
Feb 21, 2014 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was really good I had quite a few good laughs. Koko wanted to take their relationship to the next level which turned out to be more amusing than romantic.
Feb 21, 2014 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
They made my Chinami look like a goddamn homeless person at the end. oh my fuckin god why
Feb 21, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
This is one of my personal favourite animes Ive seen! Really, was a big surprise, although the ending is so annying ^^''

Seriously, I'm so hooked up to the series, what is gonna happen on their relationship? See, my relationship is like Banri + Linda's would be if Banri didnt lose memories, got to date Linda and there was no Koko in his life.

So I kinda related to many parts, specially to the overly attached girlfriend type of Koko, Me and my GF are kinda that overly attached xD
Feb 22, 2014 12:29 AM
Mar 2012
Whooaaaaaa Oka. Who gave you the rights to say stuff like that. Come back when you can be more truthful to yourself.
Feb 22, 2014 2:17 AM

Mar 2012
Average episode. Second half of Golden Time hasn't been as good as the first half imo. Just feels bland
: /
Feb 22, 2014 3:06 AM

Sep 2013
hahaha the love scene is so funny..

chinami so kawaii :D
Feb 22, 2014 5:19 AM

Dec 2012
Dat sex attempt LMAO.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Feb 22, 2014 5:43 AM

May 2009
Aerensianic said:
Especially considering the source material isn't even done yet afaik. 8 hasn't come out (and isn't that the last?). Still don't know how people can think Banri/Linda is a possibility. I mean I understanding wanting it but thinking it still could happen is fantasy. Characters in that role NEVER get the lead and most information points to Linda never being interested in him that way anyway.

Exactly, they haven't any romantic development.
Feb 22, 2014 11:00 AM

Jul 2010
RightSaidFred said:
MEsoJD said:

LMOL the ghost of Banri is all about drama. The problem is the anime. It's pretty much crap. So much stuff not included. The manga is better than the anime and the Light Novel is better than the manga. Problem is the translated versions of the manga and Light Novel are behind the anime. So if you want to know what's happening you're left with the anime., but obviously that leaves a somewhat unsatisfying taste in your mouth.

However, I do recommend reading the Light Novel - very good, the story makes more sense.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Feb 22, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
xAvengerx said:
Average episode. Second half of Golden Time hasn't been as good as the first half imo. Just feels bland
: /

I agree with you on that. A lot of the drama I feel in the second half is more "cringe-worthy" in a sense as it's based off heavy overreactions but not always at least. For me at least, the first half I couldn't wait to watch the next and now not so much. I still think it's a solid series overall for sure, and I'm being vague when I can't truly say what I dislike other than some of these more abundant cringe-worthy moments. That said I enjoyed this episode and the last more so than the past 5-6 before them.

Lastly, Oka-chan needs to relax, moments like these that make very little sense frustrate me but that's my opinion I guess. I did like Koko's welcome home part with Banri a lot, and last week her interactions with Nana were great to.

I'm predicting a "no holds barred" fight for Yana between Chinami and Linda.
Feb 22, 2014 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
When she was all like, LETS TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL! and i was all like WTF
Feb 22, 2014 12:04 PM
Oct 2009
Heh. When Koukou's annoyance level goes down, everyone else's rise to make up for it!
For once I was like, yeah Koukou! Go for it! And then they threw away the moment, for it to never come back again.
Feb 22, 2014 12:08 PM

Oct 2010
Golden Kouko continues to amaze. LOL the little midget girl goes all ballistic bitch on Banri.

I'm glad Banri ended up with Kouko, instead of 暴力女 Linda. You can only imagine the abuse that Banri would have suffered under Linda.
Feb 22, 2014 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
That attempt at sex was hilarious. Unfortunately it was one of the very few moments actually funny.

Overall episode was...
Feb 22, 2014 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
I feel like this anime will either be rushed or end in a cliffhanger. 5 more episodes to accomplish what?

I liked Episode 18 a lot better. Chinami annoyed me in the end. Man, mind your business and get your story straight before going off. Geez...

That sex attempt was awkward and ridiculous. Lol, and I wonder what kind of moment Banri will create before giving Kouko the ring.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Feb 22, 2014 2:09 PM
Feb 2012
God, I hate Kouko with a burning passion.

It feels so damn unfair to see Linda alone while the person she loves is together with another girl (yes, despite all those hints being thrown around that Linda may be responsible for Banri's accident; they still belong together dammit).
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 22, 2014 2:39 PM
Jun 2011
Hello People First Post here l go :D

Lol the sex attempt was so funny l thought she was gonna throw up !! l wonderif they will actually have sex or maybe its high than the PG rating of this show - w don't wanna cross the line into hentai do we xD

Chinami just made me kinda angry - "so now she develops feelings for yana" is what l thought.

l just love Linda sempai - so mature so loveable so WOW

l love KoKo though - after that crashing rejction from yana - she found someone else to love ;)
Feb 22, 2014 4:42 PM

Aug 2013
Banri needs to get together with Kouko and Linda (because they already know) and organize a "This is Tada Banri's Story" party. They can get everyone together - Chinami, Yana, 2-D, probably the whole festival club, even Nana - and have a nice long story time about what the deal is with Tada Banri.

Well, that's what I would do anyway.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.