Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2009 10:44 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so generosity and love can ultimately lead to trouble....
May 5, 2016 6:20 PM

Oct 2012
This had to be the first episode where Kodachi was genuinely likeable.

Her affection for Ranma really showed this time and her caring side for him is also very cute.
Feb 25, 2017 3:52 AM

Feb 2013
A lame episode.
I can't stand the episodes when his father "sells" him.
Jun 6, 2021 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
Kind of a meh episode tbh, not that funny.
Jul 31, 2021 2:57 PM

Jun 2021
FINALLY it is addressed the point that the Tendo dojo never had students and as a result the family is short on food, even more because there are three freeloaders (has Dr. tofu fired Genma offscreen?) And obviously Ranma looks so pleased in her bunny outfit.
Apr 17, 2022 3:23 AM

Jan 2018
Oh boy, the amount of chaos and destruction the Saotomes and Happosai bring to the Tendo dojo it's no wonder they're broke. They ran out of money cos they're used to repair everything.

Bunny Girl Ranma has no right to be that cute!

I think Kodachi was brilliant in this episode. This was a great way to reintroduce her. Wish her aniki would receive the same treatment.

I hope the writers didn't forget about Dr. Tofu as they forgot about Nabiki and Kasumi. Would like to see more episodes focused on them instead of the same old Happosai.
Nov 10, 2022 10:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
there is no food, and the problems begin! kekeke
May 5, 8:37 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The art was a little funky at times in this one, but I really enjoyed it, a great Kodachi focused episode. I liked Kodachi as a villain but I think I like her even more when she’s just trying to help out her darling Ranma, even if it causes trouble at the same time lol, this is mainly thanks to Akane tho, as when any other woman tries to gain Ranma’s affection she gets mad, and if Ranma were to get with anyone else we’d lose the main setting of the series, being the Tendou Dojo. But then again, if Ranma was to be with Kodachi this would be a way different show so I’m not against the Tendou family lol.

And even when Kodachi was faced with tribulations, she would come up with another scheme like an entire other dojo which looked more like aerobics than martial arts, and again at the end where she said she’d get Ranma anything he wanted which led to everyone demanding stuff lol, based of Nabiki for wanting a CD player tho, I still collect CDs myself so those are a must.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 65 Discussion

enkil - Aug 17, 2009

14 by TheColonel76 »»
May 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 64 Discussion

enkil - Aug 16, 2009

8 by TheColonel76 »»
May 24, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 62 Discussion

enkil - Aug 15, 2009

9 by TheColonel76 »»
May 17, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 61 Discussion

enkil - Aug 14, 2009

10 by TheColonel76 »»
May 17, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 60 Discussion

enkil - Aug 14, 2009

9 by TheColonel76 »»
May 17, 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.