Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2009 3:14 AM
Aug 2009
In the special features of Resurrection, Takashi Okazaki says that the reason to why the head bands were created has to do with why Afro Samurai has a green tint to his hair, that is the only clue that Takashi Okazaki gives us. Now, for what possible reason could Afro Samurai have a green tint to his hair? well before I thought maybe his hair was green because he smoked weed all the time, but then I realized that wouldn’t make sense lol, smoking weed doesn’t make peoples hair green… but one thing I realized, don’t you find it odd that Afro Samurai is like the only black person in Japan? how did Afro Samurai, Afro Samurai’s father, and Justice get to Japan? I’m wondering about Justice because in the special features in the first season they said that Justice used to be the best friend of Afro Samurai’s father… now the reason I am bringing this up is because of this, Takashi Okazaki put a clue in the first season, in the first episode… when Afro Samurai fights the guy with the crossbow/grenade launcher thing… his name was Soshun, and he said that he came from the land of the great weapon masters of the west… the land of the great weapon masters of the west?… what could that mean, well… maybe the world of Afro Samurai is like, how the U.S. and Japan is, but it’s in the future right… and over in like the U.S. they have great weapon masters, and then in Japan they have the battle of the head bands happening… why is this relevant? well maybe, Afro Samurai’s father and Justice came from the west, and they were best friends, and they came from the land of the great weapon masters, now why is this relevant to the green tint to Afro Samurai’s hair? here’s my theory… Afro Samurai could possibly be like a mutant or something, I think maybe like, Afro Samurai’s father worked in a laboratory to try to find a way to deal with the head bands, maybe he created Afro Samurai as a mutant to make him a super warrior or something, so that Afro Samurai can be the #1, and that is how his father thought was the best way of dealing with the head bands, but why could that give his hair a green tint? who knows… gamma rays? you know if you ever watched The Incredible Hulk, Bruce Banner made himself the Hulk by using gamma rays, I’m not saying that Afro Samurai was made stronger by using gamma rays, but maybe something similar or someshit maybe. The question now is, if any of that is correct at all, why would the creation of the head bands have to do with that? Another thing that I wonder about that could possibly be related to this is why is Justice’s skin burnt? maybe… what comes to my mind is, maybe Justice and Afro Samurai’s father were working together in like a laboratory to try to find a way of dealing with the head bands, and then maybe Justice got into some kind of accident from working at a laboratory, maybe he fell into some chemicals, or chemicals got spilt on him somehow, or maybe his skin got burnt from some kind of experiment he was doing maybe. My point is that Justice’s burnt skin leads me to believe that maybe Justice worked in a laboratory for some purpose, and knowing that Afro Samurai’s father and Justice used to be best friends leads me to believe that maybe Afro Samurai’s father and Justice could of possibly worked in a laboratory together, and they possibly could of came from the west, possibly from the land of the great weapon masters. That is my theory on that.
SnakesWisdomAug 11, 2009 9:18 PM
Aug 11, 2009 11:56 AM

Oct 2007
wow... what a theory.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Afro Samurai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

hznu - Nov 29, 2008

57 by Razvvi »»
May 14, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Afro Samurai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Luna - Dec 11, 2013

77 by wallus81 »»
May 1, 6:09 PM

» So I just watched it and wanted to say

Kibo-kun - Aug 22, 2009

12 by DankSpaghetti »»
Apr 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Afro Samurai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

hznu - Nov 29, 2008

75 by Albino-52 »»
Jan 30, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Afro Samurai Episode 4 Discussion

hznu - Nov 29, 2008

43 by Albino-52 »»
Jan 30, 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.