Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you want it remade?
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jun 8, 2015 12:41 PM

Oct 2012
Sure, it's the worst one imo, but still the one with the best romance and the one that portrays Saber the best. Fuck Fate Shirou though.
Jun 8, 2015 1:55 PM

Aug 2014
black1blade said:
Zulkir said:

As someone who
a) Watched DEEN F/sn after reading the F/sn VN
b) Watched DEEN Higurashi after reading the Higurashi VN
I can confidently state that DEEN F/sn >>> DEEN Higurashi

DEEN Higurashi is such an unspeakable disaster compared to the VN, that DEEN F/sn looks like a faithful adaptation with a slight abuse of original content.

I am yet to read the Umineko VN, but I will probably ignore the DEEN version even after I read it.

Well shit, I loved the higurashi anime. I need to get reading it seems.

The higurashi OP is awesome though.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jun 8, 2015 3:09 PM

May 2015
Yep.

Higurashi Redrawn VN (PS2 ver) >>>>> DEEN Higurashi anime. It makes even DEEN F/sn pretty much decent in comparison aside of characterizations.

And forget DEEN Umineko. It doesn't exist for VN readers.
Jun 8, 2015 3:35 PM

Apr 2010
Rather not have anything else ruined by ufodeen. RIP in peace HF.
Jun 8, 2015 3:37 PM

Oct 2014
antonn said:

Based Miura will guide us and also put many 'Zero references' I'm sure
Jun 9, 2015 1:40 AM

Sep 2011
ProphecyPriest said:
Yep.

Higurashi Redrawn VN (PS2 ver) >>>>> DEEN Higurashi anime. It makes even DEEN F/sn pretty much decent in comparison aside of characterizations.

And forget DEEN Umineko. It doesn't exist for VN readers.

I read the original (not redrawn) version, and I like it better.
You get used to the art style during the first several scenes, and after that it only helps.
Especially when there should be a the friendly/angry contrast in the scenes like

Onikakushi-hen spoiler:

But DEEN Higurashi is still no more than an emotionless sequence of VN spoilers.
F/sn was treated much better.
ZulkirJun 9, 2015 1:52 AM
Jun 9, 2015 1:58 AM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
CapsuleCore said:
Aww, I think we should give DEEN another chance.

Wasn't the first season a complete flop though? AFAIK it was commercially one of DEENs worst projects, not sure if that info is correct though, but if it is then the chances for a season 2 are very low, considering they even went back to higurashi while leaving umineko in the dust for years.

Also seriously, they had the worst music direction possible. I mean... COME ON! Using the OST "Core" (not related to you) for one of the two awesome Battler moments in the first half of the whole story, instead of using Tsubasa (instrumental) or something with equivalent awesomeness in that scene made it completely disappointing, I would have even prefered no music at all to be honest.

And then dreamenddischarger replaced by Golden Slaughterer? How could they do it...

Not to mention as good as every remix version was by FAR worse than their original counterpart...
Maybe next time I should say I was joking. I thought that was obvious. Higurashi and Umineko got shitty adaptations, but that didn't surprise me.
Jun 9, 2015 5:54 AM

Oct 2014
Wait, you can joke? Woa. For some reason you always emitted the aura of a always serious database despite your avatar.

Damn, appearances can be deceiving, double.
Jun 9, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2007
nocorras said:
antonn said:

Based Miura will guide us and also put many 'Zero references' I'm sure

Since there's not enough content he is sure to expand it.
Jun 9, 2015 8:26 AM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Wait, you can joke? Woa. For some reason you always emitted the aura of a always serious database despite your avatar.

Damn, appearances can be deceiving, double.

^Me knows the feels.
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 9, 2015 7:24 PM

Mar 2015
Zulkir said:
Grey-Zone said:

DEEN Umineko > DEEN F/sn

At least I didn't drop it at ep3 like DEEN's F/sn and was actually looking forward to the next episodes, because I am quite the mystery (as in criminal investigation, not the "something mysterious" kind) fan.

Although... yea what am I saying? The only VN that DEEN ever adapted was higurashi... and that would possibly become undone too if I finally got to read the VN version...

As someone who

DEEN Higurashi is such an unspeakable disaster compared to the VN, that DEEN F/sn looks like a faithful adaptation with a slight abuse of original content.

I am yet to read the Umineko VN, but I will probably ignore the DEEN version even after I read it.

Wow seriously?

I quite liked DEEN Higurashi

Is the VN really that much better and different?
Jun 9, 2015 8:52 PM

Jan 2015
Only if I get Saber h-scenes. Otherwise it's a waste of my time.
Flip flapp flip flop flipp flapping flip flap
Jun 9, 2015 9:19 PM

Sep 2014
invisibleink said:
we just got mutant hulk gamma jizz dolhpins, if they do fate your ass is gettin mana dragon
Jun 9, 2015 11:06 PM

Apr 2010
Maloghurst said:
invisibleink said:
we just got mutant hulk gamma jizz dolhpins, if they do fate your ass is gettin mana dragon

They'll be creamin themselves over how much cgi they can put into that episode.

Jun 10, 2015 2:51 AM

Sep 2011
MightyM16 said:
Zulkir said:

As someone who

Wow seriously?

To be more exact,
DEEN Higurashi is just a sequence of major spoilers of the VN. With EVERYTHING ELSE omitted.
- Atmosphere (which actually makes the VN a masterpiece)
- Character development (which actually makes the reader care for them)
- 90% of the plot (everything related to the atmosphere and character development)

Of course, it is impossible to fit the VN that is (or at least seemed to me) 2 times longer than the whole F/sn into the 48-episode anime. But they didn't even try.
ZulkirJun 10, 2015 2:56 AM
Jun 10, 2015 2:54 AM

May 2014
antonn said:
Maloghurst said:

That actually looks pretty cool, I like the last shot with all the circuits

Is that fan-art or more RN stuff I haven't seen?
Jun 10, 2015 2:59 AM

Apr 2010
WrongPriest said:
antonn said:

That actually looks pretty cool, I like the last shot with all the circuits

Is that fan-art or more RN stuff I haven't seen?

RN replacement.
Jun 10, 2015 3:01 AM

May 2014
I'm not even mad, I might put some time aside to go through the later RN version.

That way I'll know what to expect for HF.
Jun 10, 2015 3:17 AM

Jul 2007
WrongPriest said:
I'm not even mad, I might put some time aside to go through the later RN version.

HF has the lamest fucking replacement though.

Yeah.
Jun 10, 2015 3:33 AM

Aug 2014
Jun 10, 2015 4:40 AM

May 2015
Insertanamehere said:

Jun 10, 2015 4:55 AM

May 2014
SaintEmiya said:
Insertanamehere said:

Jun 10, 2015 5:07 AM

May 2015
WrongPriest said:
SaintEmiya said:

Oh I was just responding to that one thing, I'm not getting involved completely in ANOTHER argument on ANOTHER thread. I'm feeling worn out :(.
Jun 10, 2015 5:29 AM

May 2014
SaintEmiya said:

Oh I was just responding to that one thing, I'm not getting involved completely in ANOTHER argument on ANOTHER thread. I'm feeling worn out :(.

Ikr, this afternoon's been a doozey.
Jun 10, 2015 11:58 AM

May 2015
CookingPriest said:
WrongPriest said:

Yeah.

In my honest opinion Sakura's reason for
Jun 10, 2015 12:08 PM

Aug 2014
ProphecyPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Yeah.

Yes, that's what censoring does.
Jun 10, 2015 7:40 PM

Mar 2015
Zulkir said:
MightyM16 said:

Wow seriously?

To be more exact,
DEEN Higurashi is just a sequence of major spoilers of the VN. With EVERYTHING ELSE omitted.
- Atmosphere (which actually makes the VN a masterpiece)
- Character development (which actually makes the reader care for them)
- 90% of the plot (everything related to the atmosphere and character development)

Of course, it is impossible to fit the VN that is (or at least seemed to me) 2 times longer than the whole F/sn into the 48-episode anime. But they didn't even try.

wow, it seems ike I lost so much

And I genuinely like Higurashi adaptation more than Fate/DEEN

I guess I will have to read the VN now XD

Insertanamehere said:
ProphecyPriest said:

Yes, that's what censoring does.

HF is pretty much the only route where the original is superior and makes more sense than the RN version
Jun 10, 2015 11:43 PM

Sep 2014
MightyM16 said:

HF is pretty much the only route where the original is superior and makes more sense than the RN version

It's not, tho. As dum and clumsy and bad at decision making as Rin is, giving away one's magic crest is tantamount to giving away ones magecraft. :/

And Shirou gives away part of his circuit in Fate, which is also tantamount to giving away his magecraft.
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 10, 2015 11:57 PM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:
mira-nyan said:

It's not, tho. As dum and clumsy and bad at decision making as Rin is, giving away one's magic crest is tantamount to giving away ones magecraft. :/

And Shirou gives away part of his circuit in Fate, which is also tantamount to giving away his magecraft.
Maybe it's just cause it's like 3AM here but when did he do that?
Fate RN first h-alt.
Jun 11, 2015 12:26 AM

Oct 2008
I wish that anything Type Moon related should be handled by Ufotable in the future ...

just so I can hear even more drama and salt going on throughout anime related forums,its funny and pathetic at the same time.
Jun 11, 2015 12:30 AM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:
CapsuleCore said:
Fate RN first h-alt.
Never mind, I've never read that.

For a second there I thought I was being really stupid.
Well... did you watch the DEENime? Same thing happened. mira was talking about h-alts in Realta Nua and specifically mentions Fate, so, you know...
Jun 11, 2015 5:47 PM

May 2014
amateur said:
I wish that anything Type Moon related should be handled by Ufotable in the future ...

just so I can hear even more drama and salt going on throughout anime related forums,its funny and pathetic at the same time.

How would that be? Everything Type-moonXUfotable up to this point has been great.
Jun 11, 2015 5:51 PM

Apr 2014
WrongPriest said:
amateur said:

How would that be? Everything Type-moonXUfotable up to this point has been great.

I agree, and that includes the effect it's had on this forum.
Jun 11, 2015 5:55 PM

Oct 2014
ZeroDragon said:
I agree, and that includes the effect it's had on this forum.

That's the best thing they made happen, King of Heroes.
Jun 12, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2014
WrongPriest said:

lol
Jun 12, 2015 6:05 PM

Mar 2015
mira-nyan said:
MightyM16 said:

For the Fate route I'd argue that there were more good changes in the RN version than bad changes
Not only some...questionable dialogue was changed but also new scenes were added to better flesh out the story

I don't think that he "gave out " his circuit and is therefore unable to do magecraft anymore , I mean just after the event in the shack he traces his first sword

About the UBW RN well, I seriously don't see that much of a problem in Rin giving up her crest as I believe a talented mage such as her would be able to overcome such downgrade easily
Jun 12, 2015 11:27 PM

Dec 2014
MightyM16 said:

I don't think that he "gave out " his circuit and is therefore unable to do magecraft anymore , I mean just after the event in the shack he traces his first sword

He lost a few of his circuits he claimed that "he doesn't really use".

From this, you can assume that Fate Shirou won't be able to have all 27 magic circuits functional ever in his life as opposed the other two (which actually have activated all 27 DURING the grail war). Fate Shirou barely used any of his magic circuits in the entirety of the route.

EDIT: Consequently, this retcon also means that Fate Shirou is aware that he has many circuits, but simply chose to not use them(?)。
GradationAirJun 12, 2015 11:35 PM
Jun 13, 2015 3:47 AM

Aug 2013
Maybe he was aware but simply didn't know how to use them.

Iirc there was something about him creating a new circuit every night he was training in the shed,instead of using his own existing ones.Or something.
Jun 13, 2015 4:00 AM

Oct 2014
GradationAir said:
MightyM16 said:

He lost a few of his circuits he claimed that "he doesn't really use".

From this, you can assume that Fate Shirou won't be able to have all 27 magic circuits functional ever in his life as opposed the other two (which actually have activated all 27 DURING the grail war). Fate Shirou barely used any of his magic circuits in the entirety of the route.

EDIT: Consequently, this retcon also means that Fate Shirou is aware that he has many circuits, but simply chose to not use them(?)。

Wouldn't it mean though that he would become permanently unable to cast the RM, unless it would somehow be possible to restore the magic circuits? I mean he needs them all to cast it after all, or at least he seems to be using them all in UBW judging from the CG when he "speaks the true name".
Jun 13, 2015 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
He can still use it later in life.

Also he can't cast UBW by himself even in the VN anyway.
Mar 18, 2016 6:56 AM
Mar 2016
Approve! I've been waiting for Fate route to be remade for such a long time! And by Efotable, certainly!
Mar 24, 2016 10:53 AM

May 2015
mmmm let's see.....more badass Rin while fighting Berserker mmmm....
of course!!
Jan 3, 2017 5:21 AM
Jan 2017
Yep that could be a good idea because the fights were a lot more boring compared to UBW(2014). And after true end of fate route they could add in the anime the "last episode" (when shiro and saber are in Avalon) ;)
Apr 23, 2017 7:56 AM
Apr 2017
continue and remake Faith stay night 2006 make it more episode until saber and shiro meets at avalon a lot of viewers requested that on youtube waiting for a perfect ending!! and for shiro how to reach the garden of avalon common men its been its almost 9 years before but you guys did done it finish it in just a game? the continuation of a dream? make it anime not just a manga
Apr 25, 2017 8:58 AM

Jul 2013
I would watch it solely for Saber vs Rider and Saber vs Gilgamesh fight because honestly, it's the worst route there is and given ufotable's recent fuck ups, they'd probably make it worse than it already is unless they finally get their shit together and go back to their KnK/FZ era of adapting.
Mar 4, 2018 6:54 AM
Mar 2018
High chance of fate route remake.

They have made many fate series and only fate heavens route is left,they released its 1st part and 2 left.After it they might just remake fate route.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE SABER WITH EMIYA IN END.THE ORIGINAL ENDING WAS REALLY BAD,SO PLEASE UFOTABLE MAKE THIS ENDING HAPPY.

P.S:ANOTHER SEASON OF CARNIVAL PHANTASM.
Mar 5, 2018 12:38 PM

Mar 2016
DrizzyXP said:
Sure, it's the worst one imo, but still the one with the best romance and the one that portrays Saber the best. Fuck Fate Shirou though.
lemme know if you still believe this
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Mar 6, 2018 7:16 AM

Oct 2012
Aure0lin said:
DrizzyXP said:
lemme know if you still believe this

Yes. But "best romance" doesn't imply good :]
Aug 29, 2020 3:44 PM

Sep 2019
"I hate Shirou for being sexist but Saber romance is badly written cause she's not acting like a realistic girl"

That's the Shirou-Saber haters self-contradictory excuse in a nutshell.

Well no shit sherlock, living like that all her life she's not supposed to even know how to act like a woman.

Impossible to take seriously. Keep jerking off to best waifus while ignoring what the story and the character developement is actually about. Shirou-Saber is what makes Fate/Stay night work in the first place. Rin is just a side character in UBW as well while Shirou basically spends all his life chasing after Artoria's legacy all the same, just staying empty in the end if they don't end up supporting each other. Sakura at least makes a real difference to Shirou's character in HF.

Keep clinging to your excuses.
FantyyyAug 29, 2020 3:48 PM
Nov 30, 2020 6:50 PM

Jan 2020
Yep. I doubt it'll happen but I'll always want it

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 25, 2015

1037 by Rain_Machika »»
May 28, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 20, 2015

1400 by sadoomi »»
May 23, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Apr 27, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.