Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2013 1:42 PM

Jul 2012
Arcade said:
I just don't like his hairstyle,but in ep 7,his butler hairstyle was kind of badass.

Have you seen his season two image?! Ohmigod. That smirk. <3
Aug 26, 2013 6:51 AM

Jan 2013
Subaru, Natsume, Yuusuke, Tsubaki, and Fuuto. <3

Ema is really a kind and cute girl, but I find her rather annoying. :/
I like shy female characters though. Maybe because she doesn't have an interesting side or personality, which makes her a boring Mary Sue. (Same as Heroine in Amnesia.)

||
Aug 29, 2013 11:39 PM
Jan 2009
I like Fuuto and Tsubaki even if they're jerks. Tsubaki seems to be very kind and caring after all, and I like such a funny and energetic characters (not like Subaru, I'm sorry but I can't stand him :C).

And Fuuto... It's hard to explain but I somehow like his attitude :D. He's not easy to figure out and I have a feeling that he can be really cute in reality. Or maybe I'm a masochist or something like that becouse I fall for such a mean people easily ;__;.

I also really like Natsume, but I don't think it would be very interesting if Ema choose him. Iori looks sooo good, I hope there'll be more moments with him so I'll know him better:). For now his personality seems to be boring but maybe it's totally different.

Louis is amazing! I like him style and personality, so gentle and kind... But I can't imagine him as Ema's boyfriend at all.

Yuusuke is really annoying for me but I don't know why. Maybe it's simply becouse I don't like his look. It's just the matter of taste.

The rest of them are just fine ;D
Sep 8, 2013 11:32 PM

Jun 2011
dirinxan said:
I like Fuuto and Tsubaki even if they're jerks. Tsubaki seems to be very kind and caring after all, and I like such a funny and energetic characters (not like Subaru, I'm sorry but I can't stand him :C).

And Fuuto... It's hard to explain but I somehow like his attitude :D. He's not easy to figure out and I have a feeling that he can be really cute in reality. Or maybe I'm a masochist or something like that becouse I fall for such a mean people easily ;__;.

I also really like Natsume, but I don't think it would be very interesting if Ema choose him. Iori looks sooo good, I hope there'll be more moments with him so I'll know him better:). For now his personality seems to be boring but maybe it's totally different.

Louis is amazing! I like him style and personality, so gentle and kind... But I can't imagine him as Ema's boyfriend at all.

Yuusuke is really annoying for me but I don't know why. Maybe it's simply becouse I don't like his look. It's just the matter of taste.

The rest of them are just fine ;D

Like Yuuto/Tsubaki but don't like Subaru? Bad taste confirmed.

So far my favorite would be Subaru, Natsume, and <Tsubaki><Azusa> as a pair, not individually. P.S. I also like Louis
ToG25thBaamSep 8, 2013 11:35 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 9, 2013 11:54 AM
Jan 2009
Natsu12345 said:

Like Yuuto/Tsubaki but don't like Subaru? Bad taste confirmed.

So far my favorite would be Subaru, Natsume, and <Tsubaki><Azusa> as a pair, not individually. P.S. I also like Louis

My taste is bad because it's different than yours? Well, it's just my opinion and I don't think anyone can tell what is "good" and "bad" taste. You can like Subaru when I don't really understand what's so great about him. It would be boring if everyone was the same, right? :)
dirinxanSep 9, 2013 12:39 PM
Sep 10, 2013 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
Masaomi. Probably because I'm the eldest among four brothers. But personality wise, he's the best. Not that advancing to Ema and behaves properly. He's more like father type.

Other characters I like are Natsume for his maturity as well and character design.

Ukyo kinda reminds me of Rei from Free! (They have the same VA right?)

Subaru is my bet for Ema. He's really cool and kinda shy type... xD

Hikaru is my favorite comic relief.... xD

Sep 10, 2013 12:31 PM

Oct 2011
Hiryu12 said:
Masaomi. Probably because I'm the eldest among four brothers. But personality wise, he's the best. Not that advancing to Ema and behaves properly. He's more like father type.

Other characters I like are Natsume for his maturity as well and character design.

Oh, you had to be here. Why am I not surprised?
Sep 10, 2013 2:41 PM

Apr 2013
Polychrome said:
Hiryu12 said:

Oh, you had to be here. Why am I not surprised?
You're also watching it... September is my shoujo month...

Sep 11, 2013 7:53 PM

Aug 2010
Natsume FTW!! *_*
Sep 11, 2013 11:36 PM

Nov 2007
Definitely Natsume. <3 Then Azusa and Ukyo are tied. Yuusuke would come in third place, then, if they are sharing second.

As for who I don't like? Fuuto. x100 Everyone else is alright. Kaname used to bother me, but he's turned out to not be so bad. Same with Tsubaki. Subaru actually got knocked down the rungs quite a bit recently. ^^;

It's not his fault, but Iori's confession, which Ema didn't even get, seemed really... like why would he even do so? I don't think they've even spoken on screen since the first few episodes, and have only communicated through random flowers that she finds, so it seemed really out of place. ^^; I'd like to see more of him; hopefully he'll show up before the end. Hm, hopefully he won't be nutters or a closet jerk or something.

Masaomi, Wataru, Hikaru, and Louis don't even seem to be in the running. Well, in Wataru's case he better not be in the running, but the other three don't seem to be really trying. The only one I wish had more personality was Masaomi.
Sep 15, 2013 7:07 PM

May 2011
IORI, MY PRINCE. ♥ If only he actually got screen time in the anime...

Sep 17, 2013 3:57 PM

Mar 2013
I can tell you without pause, hesitation, or a second thought that my LEAST favorite character is Juli !!!
He's got Stewie Griffin syndrome. I character that shouldn't be able to communicate taking a significant role of pointlessness. Followed only by Ema. She was just so bland in the 1st 3 episodes I thought maybe they were gonna reveal she's ADHD & was just prescribed new meds. Her character was/is a zombie.

Now that I got that off my chest who I do like.
#1. Subaru- I guess it's cause he showed traditional anime cliche stoic love. He confesses, but doesn't really pressure her. He's fine waiting for an answer. He also repeats his stance on his affection for her without being all rape-ie. Plus his character ACTUALLY develops (by comparison to others.)

#2. Louis- Claims the two spot with his "I'm adopted & felt out of sync in the family" episode. Also he hasn't done that cheesy gay character that voice goes Barry White when angered, & his fashion sense too.

#3. Tie: Ukyo & Natsume- Ukyo as the stable fatherly figure I guess & Natsume as the I can stand on my own (live on their own) type.

Don't wanna ramble so I'll stop.
Sep 17, 2013 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
With my vote, Natsume rises to 1st place in this poll :) I also picked him as my favourite before episode 1 came out. LOL

Most of the characters have a special thing I like though: Yuusuke's VA is my favourite VA singer amongst all of the Asahina VAs (and I ship him the most with Ema), Kaname's the sexiest, Natsume is the one I'd pick if I were Ema, Iori's the most handsome, Azusa's the cutest megane, Masaomi's so frickin cute, and Subaru plays basketball. Even Fuuto and his tsundere arrogantness is kind of cute.
Sep 18, 2013 2:05 AM

Dec 2011
Natsume and Yusuke :D
Sep 18, 2013 6:30 AM

May 2010
Finally Natsume is on top, wooohoo!
Sep 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2008
Yuusuke, Subaru, Kaname, Louis, Wataru and Juli.
Sep 18, 2013 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Fuuto and Yusuke x3 The the triplets :3
Sep 19, 2013 1:36 AM
Feb 2011
Subaru!! I absolutely adore everything about him XD
Sep 19, 2013 2:41 PM

Jul 2010
I'm still torn between the brothers even now that the anime is over, but Natsume has pretty much been my favorite since he first appeared so he gets my vote. :3
Sep 19, 2013 10:49 PM
Dec 2011
I can't pick I love them all in a way.

My biggest complaint though even though this is a who is your fav board. I was not a huge fan of their noses.. Sometimes the drawings really got to me, but the characters hot non the less!

Want to talk more about brothers conflict comment me ^_^!! I want a second season!!!

I want to see how the son who dresses as a woman tries to get with her
Sep 27, 2013 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
Kaname of course. When he showed up in some episode it was such a fun >.< Luis is great too :3 And Fuuto!! OMG Troll-master XD
We're all mad here
Sep 28, 2013 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
Yay, Natsume at first place. ^_^
Sep 30, 2013 11:07 AM
Aug 2011
Louis!

The 48 people who voted for Natsume have shit taste.
Even worse that there's 15 peole that voted for that douchebag Fuuto.
Oct 1, 2013 1:47 PM

Jun 2008
mayukachan said:
Arcade said:
I just don't like his hairstyle,but in ep 7,his butler hairstyle was kind of badass.

Have you seen his season two image?! Ohmigod. That smirk. <3

Oh,can't wait to see then!And a 2nd season,..really?Just finished the series today and a 2nd one would be great to see.So Ema,please choose Yuusuke,okay?Wow,just love this chara,especially in the last 2-3 episodes:)).
Oct 6, 2013 2:11 AM
Jan 2013
Natsume is the best:) if it was me a would take Natsume for sure... oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
Arcade said:
Oh,can't wait to see then!And a 2nd season,..really?Just finished the series today and a 2nd one would be great to see.So Ema,please choose Yuusuke,okay?Wow,just love this chara,especially in the last 2-3 episodes:)).

Season two is just for the novels. I hope there will be an anime adaption.
Oct 28, 2013 1:27 AM

Sep 2009
mfg.. what you are doing to me?? why I must choose?? CAN I CHOOSE ALL except Wataru (I don't like kids xD)??!!! *---*

but my ultimate fav would be HIKARU ;3
he so tricky sexy and interesting XD I like such twisted people ~ but also mature and knows how to play with others but not with ill intentions ^^

also my fav after Hikaru are: LOUIS & Masaomi !!! ahh so beautiful so mature so lovely ;3 mine mine mine ~
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Oct 30, 2013 7:24 AM
Jul 2013
I like Subaru. But, I prefer "Tsubaki-Ema" as a couple
Nov 5, 2013 3:18 AM

May 2010
I'm totally in love with Subaru! He is so cute, I'm always weak for male tsundere :3 Also, Daisuke Ono doesn't often voice characters like him, he makes Subaru only better <3 I want to buy the game, sigh...
Too bad Masaomi didn't get much attention, I'm fond of romances with older guys.

I also liked Tsubaki, but he reminded me of Tsubasa from Starry Sky. ~In Winter~ too much, similar character, same tone of Kenichi Suzumura's voice, even their name is similar, lol. My love for Tsubasa won.
Jan 4, 2014 10:55 AM

Nov 2009
Well, Natsume seems to be the most favourite, and I'm totally fine with that.
However, my vote is for Azusa, 'cause he's quite respectful and considerate.
Aug 17, 2014 6:23 PM

Aug 2013
Kaname and Louis. c:

Am I the only one who loves the pervy Kaname? D:
Aug 19, 2014 4:56 AM

May 2012
I always liked Louis, since this is my favorite chara and not the one that i want Ema to end up with. Louis seriously have that "refreshing" and "Everything will be calm" aura about him

Then Subaru,Asuza,Iori,Masaomi,

And Ema is better off with Yuusuke~
Aug 19, 2014 4:58 AM

May 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
I'm totally in love with Subaru! He is so cute, I'm always weak for male tsundere :3 Also, Daisuke Ono doesn't often voice characters like him, he makes Subaru only better <3 I want to buy the game, sigh...
Too bad Masaomi didn't get much attention, I'm fond of romances with older guys.

I also liked Tsubaki, but he reminded me of Tsubasa from Starry Sky. ~In Winter~ too much, similar character, same tone of Kenichi Suzumura's voice, even their name is similar, lol. My love for Tsubasa won.

I agree that Daisuke Ono seriously doesn't voice roles that, ever since i knew after watching the anime i was surprised!
Apr 28, 2015 5:55 PM

Mar 2013
My first one is Louis. He's just too cute!
But I rewatched this series last night, and finished this morning, and I would like to add Natsume also as my favorite. Damn hot! 10/10 would marry. Lol, no but seriously, he's nghhh.
May 7, 2015 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
i'm surprised so few like hikaru! okay i realize he didn't really do anything in the anime but the last "and next time i'll be participating too" was just soooo! and having played his route in passion pink .

others... tsubaki, kaname and fuuto. i really can't say who is my best among these four. they all have their own pros and cons. tsubaki being the little fiend (though he can get annoying), kaname is just plain sexy (and he knows it too well -.-) and fuuto is perfectly aggressive for me (i'm a tsundere, i admit) but sometimes it shows he's still a kid (i prefer older than myself). and for hikaru of course, i would take his manly side anytime but leave the skirts for us girls please.

May 7, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
TheAwesomeHannah said:
Kaname and Louis. c:

Am I the only one who loves the pervy Kaname? D:

no you're not. and a tip. within the games, others are pervy at the end too (kaname extra pervy) so you might enjoy playing them~
May 18, 2015 11:12 AM
Apr 2015
Come on guys ! Totally Subaru , he is shy , he cares for her feelings , he didn't any thing that could hurt her .. Tsubaki, I like him but he doesn't care about how she feels .. Yuusuke is really cute but he is a little bit childish ( I mean he is in the same year )
Nov 26, 2015 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
Best boy is Louis without a doubt. He's just fabulous.
Jan 23, 2016 3:55 AM

Dec 2014
juli I guess though there may be more good choices
Jan 23, 2016 8:22 AM

Jun 2012
my favs are both Natsume and Subaru xD

- I only draw freestyle! -
May 4, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Hello, just wanted to know if Ema really ends up with Natsume, because in the manga i think they end up together, but i wanted to know from someone who actually read the manga. I`m kinda curious because Natsume is really cool, the coolest from the brothers.
Thanks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.