Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2013 1:13 AM

Jul 2011
ahahaha that author xD

Minami is a bitch
Jun 30, 2013 2:22 AM

Aug 2012
Vodkas said:
She's right incest is straight up creepy. I can't imagine being in love with my sibling.

I'm surprised about how many people still don't really know the correct meaning of the word "Incest".

Incest means sexual intercouse between (close) relatives. There isn't anything wrong with loving your brother/sister as long as you don't want to have sex/children. I mean why would there?

Incest itself is only wrong because the chance of a child, born from incest, having disabilities, is far higher then normal.

It happened very often in the Middle Ages because people just didn't know about that.
.................................................................................
Jun 30, 2013 2:28 AM

Jun 2013
There is no logical argument against the morality of incest not leading to procreation and all research into incestuous procreation has possessed insufficient sample sizes.

Kyousuke and Kirino could solve all possible problems relating to incest by:

- Kyousuke getting a vasectomy;
- Them moving somewhere nobody knows them;
- Kyousuke changing his last name.

As far as I'm concerned if Kyousuke just gets a vasectomy he can boink Kirino all he wants and nobody is hurt. Nobody is hurt ergo nothing is wrong. Manami should have minded her own business, but she didn't because she wanted Kyousuke's frankfurter in her bun and saw Kirino as a threat to this desire.

EeyaSheekayJun 30, 2013 2:40 AM
Jun 30, 2013 2:39 AM

Nov 2012
damn never thought if she behind all of this lol XD

"omae tada no BIIITTCHHH~~~!!" lol XD
Jun 30, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2012
One of the specials needs to be a rehash of episode 13--the only difference being that it would be from Manami's perspective. Then the next two specials should be Manami and Kirino, the two top-voted worst characters of Oreimo, going all out.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Jun 30, 2013 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
I know, right?
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jun 30, 2013 5:29 PM

Oct 2010
I've Always Hated Her Anyways.
Jun 30, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2012
I've been laughing for 28 days at that clown post oh my god
Jun 30, 2013 8:04 PM

Aug 2010
Why do people blame Manami? I think the point of her involvement is being missed here, as she really has little to do with what happened.

We see that Kirino worshiped her older brother like any little kid, so that is normal. Kyou was a little kid who played with his sister all the time and who went out and did a bunch of things, also normal. So what happened? Kyou became a teenager that's what happened.

As Kyou got older he started to want to go do things without his little sister tagging along. You can see the start of this when he stopped wanting to take baths with Kirino and started to avoid her when going out. Later you see him being lazy and apparently not doing anything, which is also perfectly normal for a teenager. Kyou was simply in his "pre-teen to teenager" phase but to Kirino she had lost her idol. Deep down nothing had really changed though, he still loved his sister.

All Manami did was tell Kirino that, NO she isn't "giving him back" since she obviously wants to hang out with him, plus Kyou is still the same person he always was. Telling her that she was being creepy might have been a little harsh, but heck she was a teenage girl confronting an overreacting Kirino.

In other words Manami is no evil mastermind. She can still get flack for her not being nice to Kirino, but it wasn't THAT big of a deal IMO. Honestly that bad side of her isn't any worse than the bad sides of Ayase or Kirino.
Jun 30, 2013 10:33 PM
Oct 2012
Romedbaumann said:
Incest itself is only wrong because the chance of a child, born from incest, having disabilities, is far higher then normal.

It happened very often in the Middle Ages because people just didn't know about that.

Depends on your definition of "far higher". The best guess is that incest increases the likelihood of some birth defect from the average of 3.3% to around 5%, which is about as bad as smoking during pregnancy appears to be. Whether this warrants the state imposing a law to forbid it is a different matter.

The problem though is remarkably little research has been done on defects in general. This may come as a surprise to people, but the first comprehensive study that really linked smoking to birth defects was only completed in 2011 (nearly 40 years after the campaign linking the two started), but even this study has some serious methodology issues with it (the first being the obvious bias of the authors). The research on incest is even more sketchy.

The problem with incest is when it occurs between generations. Then most of the relationships are not equal, either due to age/dependence/ or a host of other factors, and the question of consent enters into the picture. This is even a question when it is an older sibling/younger sibling.

In the past however consent was never an issue, neither for that matter was genetics. The reason incest became taboo as I pointed out above was because incest tied up valuable familial assets. Marriage formed alliances, it was preferable to form alliances with people who were not too close to the family because in times of droughts or famine, having a network in a neighboring region that wasn't suffering the same became a very valuable survival tool. There was nothing to gain from incest.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jul/12/birth-defects-linked-smoking-pregnancy
Jun 30, 2013 11:23 PM

Sep 2008
Just posting to say I liked the clown post.
Jul 1, 2013 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
singleturbo said:
Why do people blame Manami? I think the point of her involvement is being missed here, as she really has little to do with what happened.

We see that Kirino worshiped her older brother like any little kid, so that is normal. Kyou was a little kid who played with his sister all the time and who went out and did a bunch of things, also normal. So what happened? Kyou became a teenager that's what happened.

As Kyou got older he started to want to go do things without his little sister tagging along. You can see the start of this when he stopped wanting to take baths with Kirino and started to avoid her when going out. Later you see him being lazy and apparently not doing anything, which is also perfectly normal for a teenager. Kyou was simply in his "pre-teen to teenager" phase but to Kirino she had lost her idol. Deep down nothing had really changed though, he still loved his sister.

All Manami did was tell Kirino that, NO she isn't "giving him back" since she obviously wants to hang out with him, plus Kyou is still the same person he always was. Telling her that she was being creepy might have been a little harsh, but heck she was a teenage girl confronting an overreacting Kirino.

In other words Manami is no evil mastermind. She can still get flack for her not being nice to Kirino, but it wasn't THAT big of a deal IMO. Honestly that bad side of her isn't any worse than the bad sides of Ayase or Kirino.

This is why I wish the anime had stuck more closely to the novels.

Here ya go (Major novel spoilers follow):
PentobarbidollJul 1, 2013 12:35 AM
Jul 1, 2013 12:34 PM

Sep 2012
ManamiAPoop said:
Picture Manami half-naked, running down an abandoned city street at night. Tears are running down he face as she gasps and sobs. You hear an odd noise, quiet at first, barely there but soon it becomes louder. Squeaking. Constant squeaking from multiple sources. Then they come around the corner.

Clowns. A dozen of them, Their shoes making loud squeaking and honking noises, their painted on smiles only slightly larger than the real smiles they have on their faces. Manami is barefoot and is quickly caught and surrounded by these painted up attackers.

Before she can cry out, a balloon giraffe is shoved down her throat as several clowns take out their own balloons and begin putting them onto their throbbing erections. She's bent over by one of the clowns while two others come at her from front and behind. They quickly penetrate her and begin honking their horns in rhythm with their thrusts while idle clowns perform somersaults and pratfalls as they wait their turns with her.

The honking begins to speed up as the clowns near orgasm and increase the rate of their thrusting. Shortly after, they all pull out of her and ejaculate into their balloons. They quickly remove them, blow them up and make them into different animals as the other clowns move in to take their turns.

This goes on for nearly two hours. Manami is exhausted and bruised, trembling from the cold and trauma. Most of the clowns have left, save one final clown fucking her throat raw. He pulls his cock out and blows his load all over her face, then stands back to admire his handiwork.

She looks up at him, tears in her red eyes and tries to talk.

He hits her in the face with a pie.

nice username, nice story, i will bet you 10 years of ***********

i like you.
Jul 1, 2013 11:08 PM

Mar 2009
Talk about character assassination. Wow.
Jul 2, 2013 7:44 AM
Jan 2010
Just putting this here.

Jul 2, 2013 7:56 AM

Jul 2011
^
Jul 2, 2013 1:15 PM

Jun 2013
Dat smile she used when talking to Kirino was very scary in many ways -*-
Jul 2, 2013 5:26 PM

Mar 2011
Jul 2, 2013 8:19 PM

Jul 2011
ThisIsDK said:

LMFAO oh my xDDD
tsuntsun >>> deredere
Jul 5, 2013 4:16 PM

Apr 2013
I always thought that Manami is a strange character but i could never imagine that she was the mastermind of an evil plan O_O
Jul 6, 2013 9:39 AM

Jan 2013
Yea I really hate her after this scene

I still hope that the Kyousuke and Kirino end up together. If not I will have to wait for VN to be fully translated to see the ending I want.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jul 15, 2013 11:49 AM

Oct 2012
you should read LN dude.... She is reasonable, Manami is a good girl

Jul 16, 2013 5:01 AM

Mar 2011
ryshin said:

The LN makes her look even worse.
Jul 16, 2013 5:44 AM

Oct 2012
ThisIsDK said:
ryshin said:

nope...

Jul 16, 2013 6:06 AM
Aug 2012
ryshin said:
ThisIsDK said:
ryshin said:

nope...

Actually yes...........stop trolling. She is the true villain whether you like it or not.

Jul 16, 2013 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
ThisIsDK said:
ryshin said:

nope...
Jul 16, 2013 6:12 AM
Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:
ThisIsDK said:
ryshin said:

nope...

_ClariS said:

Just for you tsudecimo. Have fun reading it again.

Jul 16, 2013 6:17 AM

Dec 2012
Still nope, she is a hero of justice if anything.
Jul 16, 2013 6:18 AM

Jan 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Romedbaumann said:

Depends on your definition of "far higher". The best guess is that incest increases the likelihood of some birth defect from the average of 3.3% to around 5%, which is about as bad as smoking during pregnancy appears to be. Whether this warrants the state imposing a law to forbid it is a different matter.

The problem though is remarkably little research has been done on defects in general. This may come as a surprise to people, but the first comprehensive study that really linked smoking to birth defects was only completed in 2011 (nearly 40 years after the campaign linking the two started), but even this study has some serious methodology issues with it (the first being the obvious bias of the authors). The research on incest is even more sketchy.

The problem with incest is when it occurs between generations. Then most of the relationships are not equal, either due to age/dependence/ or a host of other factors, and the question of consent enters into the picture. This is even a question when it is an older sibling/younger sibling.

In the past however consent was never an issue, neither for that matter was genetics. The reason incest became taboo as I pointed out above was because incest tied up valuable familial assets. Marriage formed alliances, it was preferable to form alliances with people who were not too close to the family because in times of droughts or famine, having a network in a neighboring region that wasn't suffering the same became a very valuable survival tool. There was nothing to gain from incest.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/jul/12/birth-defects-linked-smoking-pregnancy

No matter how true your argument is, incest is inbreeding. If we are to follow modern evolutionary theory, that is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding said:

Inbreeding is reproduction from the mating of parents who are closely related genetically.[1] Inbreeding results in increased homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits.[2] This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population,[3][4] which is called inbreeding depression. An individual who results from inbreeding is referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding is thought to be the main selective force maintaining the outcrossing aspect of sexual reproduction.[5][6] (See also Inbreeding depression.)

Of course, it is to be noted that every sentence suggests possibility, but modern theory is that a self-contained gene pool is bad for adaptation(i.e. survival X years into the future)

Honestly speaking though, at its current rate incest is not extremely significant. A rate less than 5% is, under any absolute terms, very low although the rate is considered high in biology(at least in terms of 'increased susceptibilities')

I suppose, evolutionary theory is a multi-generational(>10,000 years?) thing, so no one now needs to care more about this than CO2 400.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Jul 16, 2013 6:28 AM
Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:
Still nope, she is a hero of justice if anything.

Ok now you are just making stuff up..............so to be a hero of justice we would have to go to every 11-12 old younger sibling and tell them that liking their elder sibling is creepy? Oh wait we also have to degrade an ambitious and genius young kid alongside that. Sorry doesn't sound like any "Hero of Justice" i used to know and i am actually a big fan of "Hero of Justice" characters. She is a good fit for a "Evil Demon Queen" or "Yandere character" role.

Honestly why do i feel like you are just trying to make Manami look good just because you hate Kyousuke?

Jul 16, 2013 8:32 AM

Mar 2011
Don't even bother replying to tsudecimo. He's only here to troll.
Jul 16, 2013 8:44 AM

Dec 2012
Having a different opinion = trolling? mhm. I already made a thread about this, which you can see I was serious at it.
Jul 16, 2013 12:11 PM

Mar 2011
tsudecimo said:
100+ posts, objective completed. You can stop your little flame war now.

You made the thread to start a shitstorm.
Jul 16, 2013 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
ThisIsDK said:
tsudecimo said:
100+ posts, objective completed. You can stop your little flame war now.

You made the thread to start a shitstorm.

That was about that flame war they were having I let it slide and didn't report, that was the meaning of my post.

If I wanted to create a shitstorm I wouldn't go through the effort of making an opening post with stuff to discuss or respond to other people seriously. I could have just said in the OP : '' Kirino sucks, Manami is way better than her and she doesn't deserve hate. Discuss.'' but I didn't.
Jul 17, 2013 12:54 PM
Jan 2013
Zmffkskem said:

No matter how true your argument is, incest is inbreeding. If we are to follow modern evolutionary theory, that is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding said:

Inbreeding is reproduction from the mating of parents who are closely related genetically.[1] Inbreeding results in increased homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits.[2] This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population,[3][4] which is called inbreeding depression. An individual who results from inbreeding is referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding is thought to be the main selective force maintaining the outcrossing aspect of sexual reproduction.[5][6] (See also Inbreeding depression.)

Of course, it is to be noted that every sentence suggests possibility, but modern theory is that a self-contained gene pool is bad for adaptation(i.e. survival X years into the future)

Honestly speaking though, at its current rate incest is not extremely significant. A rate less than 5% is, under any absolute terms, very low although the rate is considered high in biology(at least in terms of 'increased susceptibilities')

I suppose, evolutionary theory is a multi-generational(>10,000 years?) thing, so no one now needs to care more about this than CO2 400.

*Edit: First of all, incest does not automatically equal inbreeding, these are two distinct things. Inbreeding doesn't have to even follow incest. In most places, it is completely legal for say a guy to donate his sperm to his sister, and he wouldn't be prosecuted or anything. In other words, inbreeding is essentially legal, and yet strangely incest is illegal on the possible grounds that inbreeding may occur. Now it could be that people just haven't actually thought of the scenario where a guy donates his sperm to a family member, but as of now, in most places, it is completely legal.

The rest of the comment was what I was originally going to write, but temporarily stopped, but didn't edit because I felt lazy.

First of all, the effects are blown way out of proportion, second of all people's actions regarding it are inconsistent.

On the first, the actual risk is insignificant, in the single digit percentages, and I'm being generous to the opposition here. Most estimates put the actual risk close to around 5% possibility of passing on a genetic defect. It also takes many generations for the risk to even reach the level of a woman giving birth in her 40's entails. Then there are the people that have genetic defects and we generally don't stop them from having sex, even when they have a high chance of passing it on in general. And lastly, most children born from incest are actually healthy.

Evolution isn't an excuse to discriminate. Yes, if everybody boinked their sisters, the human race would die out, but it would also reach that conclusion if everybody became gay, or became celibate (or even asexual). The slippery slope arguments can be used other ways as well. If I eat too much, then I may get sick and die or at the least unhealthy, therefore I must ban eating. You might get hurt by leaving the house, so we should ban leaving our houses. Actually, there's a lot we could possible do that might hurt us, so we should all be locked into individual cells.

See basing everything on possibilities is stupid. Incest, when legal is still not very prevalent (though it's more prevalent than people think). In cases where it occurs, most do not end in childbirth, even with abortion taken out of the equation. And when children are born, most end up perfectly healthy. I've even been around people with health defects (not from incest though at least not to my knowledge) and the people around them loved them and made sure they had a good life. And these people lived good lives. This was always very important. And I've been around healthy people who were treated like shit by their parents. Physical health isn't everything, there's also mental and emotional health, these also determine if a child lives a good life, even more so than physical health in most cases.

In the end I think the second we start treating people not as individuals, but base their worth on their long time genetic appeal then we as a race deserve to die. I would take a defective race with love than a perfect robot. If such is against evolution, then it can stuff it. Fortunately I don't evolution isn't against us. If biology was really against things like incest and homosexuality or whatever, then they wouldn't happen. And yet they do, we are more than just a set of genes to pass on. If we were, then there would be no point. The universe would be one giant hoarder keeping these people alive for...idk. If we are more than machines than we can look past simple genetics and live our lives in peace so long as we don't harm other people. Actually evolutionarily speaking if our actions were against evolution, then we would be weeded out. It isn't so much a matter of right or wrong, these traits would be weeded out if we needed them to. And yet they haven't been completely destroyed. The westermark effect isn't 100% effective (the study that saught to prove it didn't show a 100% effect) meaning some people aren't effected, and there is GSA which proves most people are biologically attracted to those genetically similar, with the westermark effect being a sociological deterrent to balance it. If our biology was completely against it, the effect wouldn't be sociological, but clearly genetic as in we would know even without living with them, and the westermark effect wouldn't exist, not to mention GSA wouldn't exist either.

One could say our biology is made up to reduce it so as to not make it so prevalent to cause harm, but as with homosexuality (btw, there was a study recently that said that homosexuality may not be caused by genetics, but by epigenetics), it isn't so much a biological ban, so much a balancing effect to keep it from going out of hand. We don't need laws regulating it, our own bodies regulate it for us, and even though not everybody is effected by the westermark effect be it for one reason or another, not everybody is straight either, and that wasn't a (good) reason to ban it.
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
Jul 31, 2013 8:58 PM

Jun 2012
Even if you people are defending Manami because you think she did the right thing for stopping the incest relationship, you forget she basically turns Kyousuke into a lazy ambition-less person.

She said Kyousuke was not the amazing person he thought he was. That's complete bullcrap, he was amazing because he was a hardworker, which she completely took away.

If I was depressed and my friend told me that, I'd think twice about ever talking to them ever again.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Jul 31, 2013 9:05 PM

Feb 2013
I never ever though manami would be evil...

Aug 1, 2013 4:34 PM

Jan 2012
Kryoburn said:
I never ever though manami would be evil...

Yeah but the truth is she actually is and I guess I just dislike her after seeing what happened

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Aug 16, 2013 1:46 AM
Apr 2013
sim0n2170 said:
My mind has just got blown away, knew there was something fishy about her
Oh well that was her dirty vagina.
Aug 18, 2013 2:53 PM
Aug 2013
indeed she was a bitch,

there is a lot discussion about been in love with siblings or inbreeding, my opinion in this matter is let them be, I respect other opinions, back in the past it was consider an honor to marry your brother or sister, Cleopatra was married to 2 of her young brothers. In my country its so tabbo that they blame down syndrome on inbreeding.

I can go on and on but them I remember Oriemo is ANIME fiction not Real. it's not like a colossal titan is going to appear..... If we start censoring Anime with real live boundaries it will not fun or interesting. I enjoy Oriemo i actually got taken for a great emotional roller coaster and i was hoping for a happy ending with them staying together.
Aug 18, 2013 5:02 PM

Aug 2013
Well now that I think about it, yeah I guess it's kinda true about her "normal" behavior, like when she cleans Kyousuke's house, she deliberately leaves some dirt (Kirino pointed it out and Kyousuke scolded her), Also Kuroneko compared her to demons a couple of times, no? I remember she called her a succubus at least once (google succubus to see her powers) that would be fitting.
Still... somehow I like her for no reason, I'm just a normal guy who likes normal stuff I guess(plus anime/manga).

Side note, resembles the process of hardening a character in Dragon age origins (game) when you talk to them after some meaningful event and their personalities change a little, except that she softened him.
Aug 18, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
Man Manami was a lot cooler than I thought she was! (after watching the last episode of the OVAs)
Aug 19, 2013 4:38 AM

Aug 2011
Well I did like her or hate her during the two season but now I admire her in a psychopathic way...

Ghost-Lightning said:
ZombieKun said:
yea....she is so creepy than ayase

that is why Ayase played the Yandere route that time....
daime17Aug 19, 2013 4:42 AM

Aug 19, 2013 7:26 AM

Dec 2012
Best girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6KrfZJ-xF8
tsudecimoAug 19, 2013 7:32 AM
Aug 19, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2012
Luismac023 said:
indeed she was a bitch,

there is a lot discussion about been in love with siblings or inbreeding, my opinion in this matter is let them be, I respect other opinions, back in the past it was consider an honor to marry your brother or sister, Cleopatra was married to 2 of her young brothers. In my country its so tabbo that they blame down syndrome on inbreeding.

Cleopatra also owned slaves your point?
Times change incest is taboo in pretty much all civilized parts of the world
Aug 19, 2013 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
These kinds of topics are always fun to read! From people with no real arguments that do nothing other than flame to interesting points of views shared by others users.

The route both the anime and the LN have taken is the Kirino route. For that particular route, Manami was the perfect antagonist or 'last boss'.

Between the girls that might've ended up with Kyousuke, Manami and Kirino are the ones who have known him the longest, almost all of his life actually, and would've been the biggest obstacle in the way of the other should they love Kyousuke romantically.

Considering that the author most likely wanted to end with Kirino since the beginning it's only natural that he would at some point reveal information that would make Manami an actual villain, because the story needed one. The kind of relationship Kirino and Kyousuke want is frowned upon by most people, so it's a problem that has to be adressed, and who better than Kirino's biggest obstacle to bring it up with them?

There is no real doubt that Manami was 'evil' because of the simple fact that she had to be. You could blame the author because his decision brought a lot of hate to the character, but there's not much point in that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for romantic relationships between relatives and incest in general...

I think the main reason why people have a problem with it it's because those kinds of relationships are incredibly rare.

You don't see people in the streets with giant signs saying ''I'm having sex with my sister/brother!'', and you can't actually tell if two people that you see on a date have that kind of relationship (unless they're twins or something like that).

Because of that, you have to form your opinion based on other people's opinions... or your own personal inclination. The same has happened with homosexuality in the past, people saying:

- I could never see myself loving another person of the same sex, nor do I know anyone who is in that type of relationship, therefore I doubt it's normal behavior

I'm not saying that's the base of everyone's opinions but rather take it as an exampe on how someone's views could be influenced by the fact that they don't have experience in those kinds of things nor have they ever seen them.

A naturally formed incestual relationship between siblings (meaning that it happened without any of them being forced or into it) in today's society is an almost impossible thing to happen.

Simply because siblings that have lived most of their lives together tend to fall into the category of people you litterally can't bring yourself to see in that light.

Most people also fear being considered outcasts or abnormal, so even if they harbor those kinds of feelings towards relatives, they won't act on it. If they are in that type of relationship, they won't expose it.

I'm certain that it will eventually be openly accepted, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal opinion is that there's nothing wrong with incest as long as it isn't forced, as I don't condone sexual harrassment in any shape or form.
AloxamaxAug 19, 2013 1:09 PM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 19, 2013 6:27 PM
Jun 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElxbv0nXxU For you great human beings.
Aug 19, 2013 8:16 PM
Aug 2013
"ElPysCongroo

Cleopatra also owned slaves your point?
Times change incest is taboo in pretty much all civilized parts of the world"

Please don't take it the wrong way I'm just making a reference, taboo or not taboo in Real Life I don't care like I said I respect others opinions and life preference, I don't Judge others its not my job whether they do good or bad everyone eventually paid's its dues.
Just respect others even if they don't and keep an open mind.

Oriemo is ANIME fiction not REAL. it's not like a colossal titan is going to appear..... If we start censoring Anime with real live boundaries it will not fun or interesting.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=623227&show=80#LlL2p4syyl1FoG8l.99

Aloxamax..... Well Said!
Aug 20, 2013 5:27 PM
Jun 2013
Manami is LOVE <3
Aug 20, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.