Forum Settings
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2020 10:56 AM
Dec 2020
Hase0 said:
whatever, we need season 3.
yes. absolutely. 100 percent. all the way. yes.
Jan 4, 2021 11:22 PM

Jul 2020
It's obvious he loves Ryoko. Didn't you see that look on his face when she stabbed him? It was like..."OH, IT'S YOU!" Then he was so moved that he kept repeating "It hurts! It hurts!" Yes, dear narrator, love does hurt.

Seriously, though he loves Haruhi. His choice made that clear to me, anyway.

And while confident, free-spirited, intelligent, independent women are tops on my hotness list...I'm all in for Team Yuki.
Jan 4, 2021 11:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
He love himself..
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 14, 2021 4:53 PM
Jun 2020
superseiyan said:
I'd say that:

He is fond of Haruhi,
thinks Mikuru is really hot, but
loves Yuki (gradually fell in love)

I think this is clear by the end of this movie. Say he had to marry one, it would be her.
I don’t think he loves Yuki, he just really admired her so much that people (and even himself) confuses the feelings.
Jan 27, 2021 9:58 AM

Jan 2016
This series never felt like it was about romance tbh. I think he loved Mikuru the most, but he seemed to have some sort of feelings for all of them. The way it's implied is that Haruhi likes him and that's why he appeared. All the other members have some relevance (alien, esper, time traveler). I think Kyon was meant to be who she liked, and I think Kyon reciprocates to some extent. He caressed her face at the end of the film, so I would imagine he did like her to some extent.
Feb 2, 2021 4:24 PM
Jan 2021
Kyon loves Haruhi. :)
He even said this “Mikuru is cute, but Haruhi is better.”, and Mikuru is the girl who he has been calling beautiful.
Miss Asahina also said that Haruhi and Kyon will end up together, and she’s a time traveler.
There is actually a new Haruhi light novel out (The Intuition of Haruhi Suzumiya, it’s on Amazon, you can pre-order it) so maybe we can see more of their relationship.

Apr 11, 2021 8:49 PM

Jan 2021
Nah, it’s definitely Yuki, it’s not like I have any bias or anything.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Apr 21, 2021 11:54 AM
Nov 2018
Arvis_Jaggamar said:
Rice4Asians said:
Makes me jealous.

One of the best moments in the whole movie
I have a lot of respect for that scene. That took some balls to tell Kyon that especially after admitting his love for her, her waning interest, and the fact she seems more happy and excited about "John's" presence. I also felt bad that she changed in front of him, it meant after all of that time she still viewed him as, in Kyon's words from season 1, "a sack of potatoes."
May 11, 2021 3:45 AM
Mar 2021
superseiyan said:
I'd say that:

He is fond of Haruhi,
thinks Mikuru is really hot, but
loves Yuki (gradually fell in love)

I think this is clear by the end of this movie. Say he had to marry one, it would be her.

OK SO CAN SOMEONE PLZ EXPLAIN ME EP4 OF 2006 WHEN MIKURU SAYS "OH IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET" IT MEANS THEY HAVE HAD SEX IN FUTURE AND IF HE WILL LOVE HARUHI IN THE FUTURE WHY WOULD HE DO THAT HE IS JOT THAT KINS OF A GUY
May 11, 2021 4:13 AM

Feb 2021
Normally the obvious pick should be Haruhi..
But I don't care about that...

I'm with Yuki all the way...

May 16, 2021 11:45 PM
Aug 2019
Kyon loves Haruhi's hot pot. I mean he saved the universe just so he could taste it. If that's not love, I don't know what is!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favorite girl?

Shizuna - May 24

22 by Pitto_ »»
Jun 2, 5:19 PM

Poll: » The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Feb 5, 2010

1000 by MorphoX »»
Mar 8, 6:34 AM

» Kyon's decision (spoilers)

NDskies - Sep 19, 2023

17 by honyax »»
Feb 25, 1:41 AM

» Haruhi Suzumiya will have an official announcement soon…

Yuri_Niji - Dec 17, 2023

18 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 12, 2:51 AM

» Wow that was a great movie!

Zoopiez - Jun 28, 2022

18 by anizawa89 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.