Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2013 10:25 AM

Oct 2012
bNq said:
Satsugai73 said:
so what's good about Sena?
That's a very, very weak attempt at trying to come back at somebody. We weren't talking about Sena's positive aspects here, but I'll humour you:
>Intelligent and good at studying
Now before people jump at me and tell me how stupid "Meat" is, there were a few situations in the anime were SHE actually lectured other club members on common sense. Yes, Sena still lacks common sense in general when it comes to certain aspects, but so does EVERY member of this club - that's kind of the point of the show. She's by no means stupid.
>Helps others out
Unlike Yozora, she makes an effort to help other people out. Like with Maria for example, where she got her a ticket just so that she wouldn't be left behind. You think Yozora would've given the tiniest fuck?
>Socializing person
She's actively trying to make friends, not just getting into Kodaka's pants. Yozora is a sociopath, and not the fun type even.

These are just a few of her positive traits, I could name more if I wanted to. But I don't really feel like it's necessary to show off how superior Sena is anymore. Yozora already got multiple kicks in the stomach in S1, especially with that haircut, but after S2 most people will have realized what a hypocrite and manipulative bitch she is. I seriously feel a bit bad for Yozora fans, or what is left of them at least.

Well we got a strong Sena fan boygirl here.. I know I couldn't competed with you, with your "superior" argument.There are few good things that I like about her though But..all I can see from her is just a typical rich, big tits blonde chick who only after Kodaka's D and as well as weird fetish that likes to tease Kobato and kept tons of picture of Yozora in her walls. That's my opinion to her (no offense Mr. logic man)

Additional to my comment: What I ask you before was nothing more than just a question not a comeback lol... Your WAY over your head. I don't need humor from you thanks, but no thanks.
Satsugai73Mar 30, 2013 10:37 AM
Mar 30, 2013 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
mironicus said:
Cryztal said:
Lately, Sena has been bullying Yozora and her fanboys call it revenge, but it's the same thing. What the-? So, when your perfect "Sena-sama" does something bad, it's suddenly okay?

So you are accepting Yozora bullying Sena, while you can't accept Sena taking revenge?

Cryztal wasn't saying that. In fact s/he was criticising others for doing exactly that (but the other way around).

Yes, Yozora has a flawed personality. There's no denying that. Everyone in this series does.

Thanks for explaining that, and I'm a hideyoshi, not a girl nor a boy. :)
Mar 30, 2013 11:04 AM

Feb 2013
Yozora + Kodaka = Yodaka
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 30, 2013 12:35 PM

May 2012
Oh look at all of you becoming Yozora fans all of a sudden. In season 1 everyone hated her and were all over Sena. I've liked Yozora since when she was talking to herself back in episode 1 of s1.
Mar 30, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2011
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite character in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai?
Yozora Mikazuki (your vote)

110 22.04%

There were plenty of Yozora fans back then as well.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 30, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2013
TheGreat1s said:
Oh look at all of you becoming Yozora fans all of a sudden. In season 1 everyone hated her and were all over Sena. I've liked Yozora since when she was talking to herself back in episode 1 of s1.

I liked Yozora before it was cool.
Mar 30, 2013 5:38 PM
Jun 2012
bNq said:
Satsugai73 said:
That's a very, very weak attempt at trying to come back at somebody. We weren't talking about Sena's positive aspects here, but I'll humour you:
Now before people jump at me and tell me how stupid "Meat" is, there were a few situations in the anime were SHE actually lectured other club members on common sense. Yes, Sena still lacks common sense in general when it comes to certain aspects, but so does EVERY member of this club - that's kind of the point of the show. She's by no means stupid.
>Helps others out
Unlike Yozora, she makes an effort to help other people out. Like with Maria for example, where she got her a ticket just so that she wouldn't be left behind. You think Yozora would've given the tiniest fuck?
>Socializing person
She's actively trying to make friends, not just getting into Kodaka's pants. Yozora is a sociopath, and not the fun type even.

These are just a few of her positive traits, I could name more if I wanted to. But I don't really feel like it's necessary to show off how superior Sena is anymore. Yozora already got multiple kicks in the stomach in S1, especially with that haircut, but after S2 most people will have realized what a hypocrite and manipulative bitch she is. I seriously feel a bit bad for Yozora fans, or what is left of them at least.

There's a few things wrong with this post.
1. Sena is smart, not good at studying. She has a photographic memory if you remember from the episode when Kodaka went to her house, she didn't even study. She just wanted to be with Kodaka. Since we're at that... Yozora is the one good at studying. In one of the S1 episodes, Sena got a perfect score on her test from her photographic memory, and Yozora missed some. You can't really get perfect scores all the time from studying.
2. Yozora also helps other people out. However, they do it for their own purpose. It was Yozora who countered Yui to let Kobato stay in the club. She also was the one who gave chips to Maria.
3. How is Sena a socializing person? She's the one that secluded herself to games. She makes NO interest in other people's activities or the clubs unless they're going somewhere... or unless Kobato/Kodaka will be there. The only person who's socializing in that club is Rika. She's trying to be friends with everyone in the club and the only one in the club who actually wants friends.

And for your information, Yozora is my favorite character since S1. I don't even get why people are bashing on Yozora. In S1, Sena was the one who was "manipulative"... getting boys to do her bidding and seeing them as doormats. Isn't that a bitch move too. If you haven't noticed, Yozora only treats Sena and Maria like that. I don't even see how Yozora is a hypocrite. I have never once seen Sena apologize to Yozora willingly for her actions. When Yozora judged Rika's game, then played it, she apologized for calling it bad.

Sena has a lot of faults, more than Yozora in my opinion, but I don't get why people are only pointing out Yozora's.
Mar 30, 2013 6:10 PM
Oct 2012
Yumihar said:
but I don't get why people are only pointing out Yozora's.

They are in denial. People in denial tend to become hysterical in their pronouncements. This is why it tends to be the sena fans who are going bug shit crazy over "how bad" the ending in episode 12 was.
This is also why they blast Yozora with the faults that apply equally or even more fittingly to Sena.
Mar 30, 2013 8:59 PM

Oct 2012
Yumihari said:
bNq said:
Satsugai73 said:
>Helps others out
>Socializing person

There's a few things wrong with this post.
1. Sena is smart, not good at studying. She has a photographic memory if you remember from the episode when Kodaka went to her house, she didn't even study. She just wanted to be with Kodaka. Since we're at that... Yozora is the one good at studying. In one of the S1 episodes, Sena got a perfect score on her test from her photographic memory, and Yozora missed some. You can't really get perfect scores all the time from studying.
2. Yozora also helps other people out. However, they do it for their own purpose. It was Yozora who countered Yui to let Kobato stay in the club. She also was the one who gave chips to Maria.
3. How is Sena a socializing person? She's the one that secluded herself to games. She makes NO interest in other people's activities or the clubs unless they're going somewhere... or unless Kobato/Kodaka will be there. The only person who's socializing in that club is Rika. She's trying to be friends with everyone in the club and the only one in the club who actually wants friends.

And for your information, Yozora is my favorite character since S1. I don't even get why people are bashing on Yozora. In S1, Sena was the one who was "manipulative"... getting boys to do her bidding and seeing them as doormats. Isn't that a bitch move too. If you haven't noticed, Yozora only treats Sena and Maria like that. I don't even see how Yozora is a hypocrite. I have never once seen Sena apologize to Yozora willingly for her actions. When Yozora judged Rika's game, then played it, she apologized for calling it bad.

Sena has a lot of faults, more than Yozora in my opinion, but I don't get why people are only pointing out Yozora's.

He was only pointing out the "Major positive" stuff about Sena lololol when he told me, leaving the negatives behind. To him Sena is the "perfect" girl while Yozora is the slut like he said on the topic "Does anybody hate Yozora as much as I do?" rofl I actually chuckle when he those nasty words

Takuan_Soho said:
Yumihar said:

They are in denial. People in denial tend to become hysterical in their pronouncements. This is why it tends to be the sena fans who are going bug shit crazy over "how bad" the ending in episode 12 was.
This is also why they blast Yozora with the faults that apply equally or even more fittingly to Sena.

Sena fans right now are making big grins on there faces lol how Yozora failed and "ran away"
Satsugai73Mar 30, 2013 9:16 PM
Mar 31, 2013 1:15 AM
Jun 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Yumihari said:

Sena fans right now are making big grins on there faces lol how Yozora failed and "ran away"

I agree with you! They get all mad about Kodaka running away from Sena's confession then they try to draw conclusions that they're now together. I especially hate how people are claiming that Yozora ran away because she realized that Kodaka choose Sena when it didn't even happen or anything.
Mar 31, 2013 4:26 AM
Nov 2010
Err...Yozora is flawed in the sense her understanding of friendship is obviously not normal. What she lost and trying to find again, can never be regained. A childhood friend with total devotion does not happen again after hitting puberty with the emotional baggage and all. She still clings to that ideal though, therefore the new friend (even though it's a slightly different, more normal friendship at age of 16) is a dagger through her heart. But she simply equated the two on sementics but they are not the same.

Her definition of a friend is the one friend who's more important than 1000 other people. It is not love for she does not yet admit/understand it either, but it shares similarities. The closest parallel I can find is the friendship/relationship/love you find in couples who are married for 30/40 years. The heady lust and blind love is gone but what's left is the trust and understanding of 2 people side by side over all this time.
Mar 31, 2013 6:09 AM
Oct 2012
potplant said:
Err...Yozora is flawed in the sense her understanding of friendship is obviously not normal. What she lost and trying to find again, can never be regained. A childhood friend with total devotion does not happen again after hitting puberty with the emotional baggage and all. She still clings to that ideal though, therefore the new friend (even though it's a slightly different, more normal friendship at age of 16) is a dagger through her heart. But she simply equated the two on sementics but they are not the same.

Her definition of a friend is the one friend who's more important than 1000 other people. It is not love for she does not yet admit/understand it either, but it shares similarities. The closest parallel I can find is the friendship/relationship/love you find in couples who are married for 30/40 years. The heady lust and blind love is gone but what's left is the trust and understanding of 2 people side by side over all this time.

I have just read the LNs and while I think the animation has been mostly faithful (they have toned Sena down (she is even more creepy about Kobata) and have made Yozora more astringent (there was no cake character stabbing, and she has been friendlier to Niku towards the end)), there was one thing I caught that really jumped out regarding Yozora: she once had a friend.

When discussing going to the amusement park, they force out of Yozora the information that she once went there with "a" classmate (not the class as the animation stated). They then place the time as 2nd grade middle school, which is really important (as opposed to the 3rd year), because I think we can guess who this classmate was.

If the author doesn't let this drop, this really would change what we know about Yozora because it would mean that she hadn't been trapped 10 years in the past, that just 3 years ago she was friendly enough (mostly like painfully shy but still open) to go out with someone she thought was a friend (two hours by train and bus one way at that). Something happened there that turned her into our Yozora.

If this is true, then that trip had been the defining moment for Yozora's current personality. Her time with Kodaka was only a precious memory of a true friend she had once had, and her meeting Kodaka again a chance to restart a true friendship (this became more true once she realized he thought the same way about his friends), not something that she had been clinging to for 10 years.

I have also learned that Kate is more crass, but far more intelligent a person. The animation has done a good job with her, but has definitely lessen the intensity of her.
Mar 31, 2013 6:18 AM
Aug 2012
Ah dude the anime tried to make Yozora much nicer compared to the LN. They really left out her feelings towards Hidaka...........mainly omitted the following part among with many other stuff.

Doesn't really leave a good impression does it? Well your speculations are very interesting tbh but you are trying to make Yozora look way to nice compared to her actions. Just wanted to say that.

Mar 31, 2013 6:25 AM
Nov 2010
Lol..it's cute. It's like a kitten practicing hissing in a mirror. Totally non-threatening and just a bit sad and cute at the same time.

I have no idea what you are getting at, if you just want to pick these tidbits of 'tragic personality points' as a basis of dislike, hell the show's practically built on these points. You must be very selective on things that 'ruined' a character's impression then otherwise just about every character would've been non-redeemable by now.

See, the difference is the terribly anti-social Yozora would speak this out aloud to the boy she likes instead of just thinking about it like your typical girl. She's totally oblivious to the kind of impression she's about to make on Kodaka. This is the very thing that makes most of the characters lovably weird....
potplantMar 31, 2013 7:14 AM
Mar 31, 2013 7:08 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Ah dude the anime tried to make Yozora much nicer compared to the LN. They really left out her feelings towards Hidaka...........mainly omitted the following part among with many other stuff.

Doesn't really leave a good impression does it? Well your speculations are very interesting tbh but you are trying to make Yozora look way to nice compared to her actions. Just wanted to say that.

Hidaka is the "classmate" I referenced above, there is definitely something between those two (many people have commented on how they sound alike - and she was why it was important that Yozora was in 2nd grade - Hidaka would have been at the same school, not true had Yozora been in third garde) that will probably justify Yozora's actions.

As for the animation trying to make Yozora "nicer". Not really, as good instance is a lot of people really hated when Yozora stabbed the cake Sena, but this didn't happen in the LN. Also they tweaked what Yozora actually said to Sena from more an observation (and advice) to an insult (and they made Sena angry instead of blissfully ignoring Yozora's point.

One fun little fact: as Kyoukai Senjou pointed out, it was Shakespeare who made King Lear into a tragedy. Historically (er, perhaps in the original myth would be more accurate), King Lear survived and was restored to his throne by his daughter and died peacefully at the end.
Mar 31, 2013 8:06 AM
Aug 2012
@Takuan_Soho

I was saying that in reference to you saying the anime toned Sena down. Because the anime toned down both of them them and i think they cut out some parts that would have made Yozora more hated by viewers. About the cake part it didn't bother me because it's how they are usually.

Like i said before your theories are interesting but i still don't get how Hidaka could be that "Classmate" as you said. There is some connection between them as their manner of talking is similar. Can you please explain that to me? I have read the LN as far as it is translated so that just leaves a few chapters.

Mar 31, 2013 8:46 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Like i said before your theories are interesting but i still don't get how Hidaka could be that "Classmate" as you said. There is some connection between them as their manner of talking is similar. Can you please explain that to me? I have read the LN as far as it is translated so that just leaves a few chapters.

Well, it is mostly conjecture on my part since, as you pointed out, they haven't explained much about Hidaka yet, and this writer does leave things vague on purpose so as to keep us guessing, but based on what we have, I think I can make a compelling case.

When the President was first shown 2-3 episodes back, I posted something about how as Yusa was to Sena, the President was to Yozora. Just as Yusa showed that Sena's trouble with girls isn't what Sena thought them to be, I thought that the President would show something about Yozora. I even commented on the similarities: the President is Yozora with a more pleasing personality.

This episode not only confirmed my theory, but actually took it further than I had guessed. We find out that not only does Hidaka sound like Yozora, she uses many of the same expressions as Yozora (from the Galge episode), and in one scene where they only showed her from the nose down (with Kodaka in the background) she even looked like Yozora. Their names are also opposite (last name: sun vs moon, First name: daylight vs night sky). This is the Iwo Jima of flag raising. So just this alone would be enough to indicate a connection between the two.

The speculation on her being a prior friend of Yozora came because I just read the amusement park scene yesterday and was surprised that the specified that Yozora had someone she went together with. A real friend as oppose to Tomochan. That's a pretty big deal that wasn't discussed. They then specified that this occurred when Yozora was in 8th grade. That Hidaka is a year older than Yozora would give meaning to making a point about about when it happened (Hidaka could have been at the same school, something not possible had it occurred in 9th grade).

Now I admit that I could be reading too much into this, and there are some passages that would seem to weaken my theory (particularly how Yozora explained Hidaka to Kodaka), but these could be Yozora playing down her past (as she has a tendency to do, and a reason to do if my theory on the actual relationship between these two is true (half sisters). But as I said above, the writer likes to make things vague, so this could just be me making mist into a dragon.

But there is one last thing. I am pretty sure that Hidaka lied when she said she didn't know who Kodaka was. That the Student Council President doesn't know about the reputation of the only "delinquent" in a school as straight laced as this one is highly doubtful, particularly since it has been stressed that rumors were circulating about his blackmailing a student (when he tried to ask for answers in the library), hanging out with the daughter of the chairman, and other items. There was even a clue in the animation. When she invited Kodaka to join, he said "do you not serious know about my reputation". Yusa didn't, but Hidaka's reaction showed that she did. Furthermore she knew he had a "perpetual angry look" on his face. How exactly did she know that if she only met him today? Hidaka has had her eye on Kodaka for a while, she obviously likes the "bad boy" (her spouting the galge lines). So there is more to her than just being a new character.

Given all this, given that a lot of Hidaka's personality seems to be fake (her laugh, her propensity to tease people (kidding Yusa about being Kodaka's boyfriend)), makes her seem extremely close to Yozora, so if not related, the "classmate" would be a logical place for them to have interacted.

Whats more, Yozora has no female friends because she is convinced they are going to betray her. She has said this since the second episode. I have always thought she was talking from experience, so I have been waiting for this source to be uncovered. Hidaka fits the bill perfectly.
Mar 31, 2013 8:52 AM
Aug 2012
Whoa that's a large explanation but there is no solid fact yet to prove or counter your theory. We will just have to wait for the next volume. But i still think you are reading too much into it.............no offense. It's a interesting way to look at things.

Mar 31, 2013 9:37 AM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Whoa that's a large explanation but there is no solid fact yet to prove or counter your theory. We will just have to wait for the next volume. But i still think you are reading too much into it.............no offense. It's a interesting way to look at things.

Nope, which is why I call it conjecture and speculation. I am trying to predict what will happen based on what has happened. All people could do would be to point to things that have occurred that don't support the narrative I created. I would love to have people do that.

No offense is ever taken. I love guessing, I love trying to read into details to find the "hidden meaning". Its like a game for me. Sometimes I am right, more often I am wrong (the Sena previous boyfriend speculation based on Rika's photo album was dead wrong). But for me the fun isn't being right or wrong, its in the construction of the theory. Its the picking up of possibilities that aren't contradicted by what we know and then seeing if I am right or, if I am wrong, if the writer came up with a superior explanation. I find this immensely enjoyable regardless of the outcome.
Mar 31, 2013 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
I dont really now exactly what goes on in yozora's head but after seeing her personality how she has been acting and how she was showed at the end of the episodes all seem to suggest that she has suffered trough some tough times that has caused her to be how she is right now and the way i see her now i am actually sympathetic towards heri dont know what's going to happen as the series continues but im hoping the author can now actually focus a bit more on yozora's background and im hoping at the end she gets some sort of happinies be it either ending up with kodaka or not, having real friends, etc.. i just hope she gets some more becuase to most she may look like a bully and an annoyance but if we remove that and actually get to understand her character background we might end up with different opinion on her in the long run
Mar 31, 2013 6:47 PM
Jun 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Nope, which is why I call it conjecture and speculation. I am trying to predict what will happen based on what has happened. All people could do would be to point to things that have occurred that don't support the narrative I created. I would love to have people do that.

No offense is ever taken. I love guessing, I love trying to read into details to find the "hidden meaning". Its like a game for me. Sometimes I am right, more often I am wrong (the Sena previous boyfriend speculation based on Rika's photo album was dead wrong). But for me the fun isn't being right or wrong, its in the construction of the theory. Its the picking up of possibilities that aren't contradicted by what we know and then seeing if I am right or, if I am wrong, if the writer came up with a superior explanation. I find this immensely enjoyable regardless of the outcome.

I also had that theory. Their hair and eyes are almost alike too, hopefully symbolizing they're related.

MalteseSwordsman said:
I dont really now exactly what goes on in yozora's head but after seeing her personality how she has been acting and how she was showed at the end of the episodes all seem to suggest that she has suffered trough some tough times that has caused her to be how she is right now and the way i see her now i am actually sympathetic towards heri dont know what's going to happen as the series continues but im hoping the author can now actually focus a bit more on yozora's background and im hoping at the end she gets some sort of happinies be it either ending up with kodaka or not, having real friends, etc.. i just hope she gets some more becuase to most she may look like a bully and an annoyance but if we remove that and actually get to understand her character background we might end up with different opinion on her in the long run

I actually believe there's a reason behind her actions too. Past experience, trauma, etc. Her personality is actually based off events in her life that made what she is now. In the flashbacks with her and Kodaka, she's shown to defend the helpless, kind, etc.
Apr 2, 2013 7:29 PM

Feb 2011
I was liking Yozora until that MEAT put her in her place. I thought Yozora was going to slap her.... but she punked out as Frieza would say it " LIKE A B****".
Apr 10, 2013 1:41 PM

Feb 2013
Everyone was totally insame when Meat and Kodaka were about to confess. Actually I was disgusted seing Yozora leave with a stupid text for a goodbye...
Isn't it horrible ? People treat Yozora as a bitch, but I do love her. I can't stand that they hate her so much.
After all, she's human. Being human is being weak either... Would you stay if the guy you like were in love with someone else ? Saw other girls as better friends than you... I don't get everything there...
(Sorry, I'm french)
Apr 10, 2013 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
As someone else said several times in other topics......things are from Kodaka's point of view.The irony is that Kodaka is the only one not evolving.
Yozora do love him at the point of screaming "Kodaka,save me!save me!" which was an unintentional confession.She is cute,thats for sure it's there and it's a fact.Yozora is also an introvert.Introverts tend to be great lovers.
What we 100% know is that Yozora loves him so much that her whole behavior depends him.When she is annoyed by his stupidity(which most of times goes up to 100%) she plays the antagonist.When he shows even a spark of intelligence she's the protagonist.She's an deuteragonist....she can be both at will.
Now,what we know for sure about her,without any trolling and interpretations,is that she loves him very much.She changed for him,she even cut her hair to make it obvious that she is his first real friend(thats how stupid Kodaka is).Kodaka kept,unintentionally most probable,hurting her....he hurt all characters in both seasons.The only one that paid him back about the same amount is Rika in the final episode of 2nd season.
If I were Yozora or Kobato(he hurt her right away in the first season by saying that the club is more important to him than her) I'd take a hammer and smash his fingers for a whole day everytime he hurts me.
Also,I wasnt going to talk about that arrogant girl but......
The scene with Kodaka and Sena is just trolling......and Yozoras departure is most likely a metaphore for the anime taking a break.They gave Sena's fans a cliffhanger with that scene in the club room,they gave Yozora's fans a cliffhanger with that message.They also gave Rika fans alot and most of what they wanted......see what I'm trying to hint?
They are just trying to keep our interests untill the LN provides enough material for the anime.....if the LN wont provide enough they will most likely do a movie or few OVA's.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Nov 23, 2014 8:49 PM
May 2014
the sena route was okay for me but the thing about yozora FOR ME is just a little disappointing.

everyone here knows that sena worked hard so that she and kodaka could be together right? yozora did the same thing too but FROM MY OPINION she did it the wrong way.

throughout most of the series yozora didnt take too much initiative to actually confess to kodake until sena did ( i think if im wrong correct me pls) she mostly just waited and gave hints from time to time so that kodaka can remember "sora".

this plan wasnt a very smart one to begin with, unlike sena who actually tried to get closer. (yozora did but also in the wrong way of approach)

in the end i agree with most of these posts that yozora left because kodaka is now capable of making new friends without the help of yozora and she now loses that value to remain as his friend. even though i think that she can still be his friend (confuses me)

like all people say in this forum a new season is need (and lighnovel) to bring out yozoras past and the KEY so that kodaka and yozora remain friends.

THIS IS ALL MY OPINION AND TAKEN FROM SOME OF PREVIOUS POSTS SO PLS NO HATE.
Apr 8, 2015 11:27 PM

Apr 2015
when i started watching this anime, i hated yozora for beeing that way with sena, but, the time passed and i started liking her and cheering for her to be happy..
can wait for S3, i really want to see yozora's character development.
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.