Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2016 6:49 AM

Mar 2014
The Last Frontage perhaps . It not only the Servants but the Masters too !!
Great Episode .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2016 7:14 PM

Nov 2013
The teacher sure is a sicko.

Now it gets really interesting.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 21, 2016 7:33 AM

May 2015
emiya is actually cool when he can fight instead of being a useless prick
Jul 2, 2017 7:41 AM
Apr 2015
Am I the only one disturbed that Sakura was
Jul 11, 2017 5:00 AM

Dec 2015
Nice to see that Sakura is actually relevant to the story. But how can the death of Shinji be not addressed with her even when you have the murderer and the sister together? And more importantly, she seems extremely well for someone whose brother doesn't give a sign of life since several days.

I thought the final ennemy would be revealed to be the " arbiter", the priest. But it looks like the final line will be centered on Medea (will she be made ridiculous?). Interesting, though, that the model of Master/Servant has been played with, here.

3/5
Rei_IIIJul 11, 2017 5:36 AM
Dec 7, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2013
So Sakura is gonna git kilt? Or gonna get saved?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 27, 2018 9:23 PM

Mar 2012
Ahenshihael said:
Piegoose said:

I think all of the analyzing of changes is a bit too fueled by being too attached to the source material.Animes are usually at their best when they alter things to better fit the screen.

Except that half the shit in DEENFSN is impossible to understand without VN knowledge(random dragons, Shirou's survivability, FUCKING LATEX SAKURA OUT OF NOWHERE, Archer's power, etc), yet with VN knowledge all of that looks even sillier.

DEEN FSN is as nonsensical as it gets. it is a cheap cash grab anime original storyline that tried to cash in on the fame of the visual novel at the time. It did a piss poor job at adapting it and had three biggest mistakes in an adaptation:
1) Had Mari Okada as main writer(ala the woman who only writers trainwrecks like wixoss, aquarion evol or second second of darker than black)
2) Had a director who thoroughly hated Shirou and had no understanding of characters at all (going as far as saying that Shirou is "typical teenager" or that "Best trait of Sakura is that she would be cheap to date" or that "Saber is actually the main protagonist of this"). A director who did not even bother to contact the original authors who outright stated they would help with any info needed on either FSN or ties to Fate/Zero that was being written back then. The only time Director contacted Kinoko Nasu was to ask whether he can replace sex scene with giant CGI dragon. As a result the story now has a shitload of inconsistencies with both source material AND with Fate/Zero.
3) Had Studio DEEN as studio who adapts. The Studio that is rivaled only by TOEI in terms of skimming off the budget of the animation and making everything look shit.

oh, okada mari. now i get the hate.

i'm not saying this is good writing because it obviously isn't, but to be dead honest, the VN isn't well written either. the premise is amazing, but the story telling, all the VN cliches [the harem/the sex scenes/the self insert protagonist] are really hard for me to ignore. people attack this series as it was butchered by the studio that adapted it, but man, the source material was mediocre to begin with
... yes, it is entertaining, but to all the people who say "drop this and play the VN", don't. at least, this takes a lot less hours to finish and you do get yhe story anyway.
May 28, 2018 1:24 AM
Mar 2018
I have never understood why people take so seriously VN where King Arthur appeared as a 14 yo girl and had threesome with japanese school students...
Oct 14, 2018 12:58 PM

Feb 2015
Seriously? Why are they blending Fate and UBW together?! Sigh... guess I’m going to have to wait for a proper fate route adaptation… if that’s ever going to happen.
Jun 9, 2019 7:16 AM

Dec 2018
Sakura seems to know who's behind the gas leak incident.

A teacher and a student living in the same house without being related by blood. Oh wow.

That one sicko teacher they had there. He probably gonna be fired the next time Shirou go to school.

Rule Breaker, huh? That's one broken ability she had there.

nezu11 said:
Am I the only one disturbed that Sakura was

She didn't realize yet if her brother is dead. Moreover, she didn't question herself why her brother hasn't been home, which is weird.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 23, 2019 4:22 AM
Dec 2017
Ops! Sakura Fucked 🕸🕸🕸
Nov 8, 2019 1:00 PM

Dec 2014
hmmm... did not see sakura being acted like that...this version story is truly something
Aug 14, 2020 1:40 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
I thought this was supposed to be Fate route... Oh well. Maybe one day we will get a proper Fate adaption... I can only hope.
Jan 13, 2022 6:43 AM
May 2021
ItsMeAndrea said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Where's Ilya when Sakura got captured?

Obviously she had taken over her body
Feb 24, 2022 8:40 PM

Feb 2020
Even though I'm a VN reader so I know how they mixed UBW elements and anime-original elements here, I actually quite liked this episode. Felt intense!!!
Jun 7, 2022 2:16 PM
Nov 2020
Okay...Just here me out ....I might sound crazy here...but I think archer already knew shirou before they actually met..
May 24, 2023 5:23 AM

Dec 2007
they leaned too much that saber is stronger in physical matter than castar, while they forgot that she's powerful magus on her own.

i feel they forgot totally about lancer. no matter how much saber is stronger, you need to defeat him.

didn't saw that teacher becoming "cold blood" killer lol
Jul 24, 2023 8:13 AM
Aug 2021
O professor do Shirou é doido da cabeça e parece que não existem 7 mestres na Guerra, só 6, já que a Caster que invocou o Assassin, enquanto o do Lancer tá por aí perdido kkkk.
Aug 7, 2023 2:28 AM
Jul 2023
This would be awesome without the 10 minutes of filler.
- Caster is a magus and is also Assassin's master? Nice plot
- What is the point of Mr. Kuzuki? She doesn't need him so why is she controlling him lol
- Wow Kuzuki is cool with Caster's power-ups
- Oh no! Sakura has been chosen as the Grail (Seriously why not Illya)
- Rulebreaker looked cool, not sure I understand it though
- The art makes a really believable eveable possessed face on Sakura
Aug 18, 2023 9:23 PM
Feb 2021
It's not the worst idea to combine all the routes, but damn, HF things really don't work with the other two
Nov 18, 2023 1:37 AM

Jan 2017
Wait, what?
Isn't Shinji a relative of Sakura? How is Ilya casually eating in front of Sakura after killing her brother? Doesn't Sakura know about Shinji?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.