Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, I remember the bullying part in Kud's route. Poor girl :<

Also, what the heck? They're jumping straight into Sasasegawa Sasami's route next episode?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 16, 2013 8:50 PM

Aug 2011
Dat Engrish. That is all.
Feb 16, 2013 8:57 PM

May 2011
Vladz0r said:
Damn, 25 people gave it 5/5, 1 gave it 4/4.
Bunch of loli hunters on MAL, it seems.

Just for the record, I was the one who did that. Pretty weird considering how much of a raging Kud fanboy I am. It was probably the music that brought it down though. Could have easily been a 3 if this wasn't an episode dedicated to Kud.
Feb 16, 2013 9:02 PM

Dec 2012
after seeing the preview for the next episode i am boggled about how they are going to wrap up this season of 26 eps. as it stands it dosnt even look like they'll be putting rins route in. i feel like there going to slap us in the face with a dirty cliff hanger at the end of ep 26.

Feb 16, 2013 9:11 PM

Apr 2010
iJace said:
after seeing the preview for the next episode i am boggled about how they are going to wrap up this season of 26 eps. as it stands it dosnt even look like they'll be putting rins route in. i feel like there going to slap us in the face with a dirty cliff hanger at the end of ep 26.

They've already announced that there is going to be a sequel.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=511559

"Kawase Kohei, the producer of Warner Entertainment Japan, revealed on a web radio program that there will be an announcement at the end of the final episode of Little Busters!. He said, "We know it's impossible to cover the whole story with the current pace. We have promised to animate the entire scenario of the game. I cannot make it clear here but you know what I mean, right? If you watch the 26th episode, there will be a message that you want. Please don't be suspicious. The arcs of your favorite characters will surely be animated. We know 26 episodes is too short.""

Feb 16, 2013 9:15 PM
Oct 2011
Is there a reason why they didn't use the preview( at least "I am Japanese stupid." part is omitted.)?

guyklc said:

Also, what the heck? They're jumping straight into Sasasegawa Sasami's route next episode?

Actually it's Rin's route.
Feb 16, 2013 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
Wait, the Little Busters go TO SCHOOL? Since when?!

I KNEW Mio was a top student! I forget who said she wasn't that smart.

And I've always hated people who highlighted every word in their textbook. Also, wasn't Kanata supposed to get rid of the bullies? Not sure why they changed it to Kurugaya.

Exotic Toybox piano solo!

Oh, and:

Obvious reset is obvious. But in all seriousness...

Regarding the "I am Japanese stupid", it's unfortunate, but they never use the phrases from the previews in the actual episodes...

And why are people still wondering how they'll fit the other arcs? Isn't it pretty much strongly established that this season ends with Kud and baseball and the others will be combined with Refrain for season 2?
SleepingEntityFeb 16, 2013 9:30 PM
Feb 16, 2013 9:22 PM

Aug 2011
denizgunu said:
Is there a reason why they didn't use the preview( at least "I am Japanese stupid." part is omitted.)?

Lol yeah, what happened to that part? Couldn't fit in, so they just left it for Blu Ray release?
Feb 16, 2013 9:25 PM

Dec 2012
RyanSaotome said:
iJace said:

"Kawase Kohei, the producer of Warner Entertainment Japan, revealed on a web radio program that there will be an announcement at the end of the final episode of Little Busters!. He said, "We know it's impossible to cover the whole story with the current pace. We have promised to animate the entire scenario of the game. I cannot make it clear here but you know what I mean, right? If you watch the 26th episode, there will be a message that you want. Please don't be suspicious. The arcs of your favorite characters will surely be animated. We know 26 episodes is too short.""

I read this a while ago and realize its going to all be good. but i just cant shake this feeling of uncertainty i have. I would be so sad if its somewhat of a let down. well as a saya fanboy if her arc gets animated no matter what happens il be happy as shiz lol

Feb 16, 2013 9:29 PM

Apr 2012
I enjoyed this episode very much. Seeing kanata and haruka not fighting is really refreshing.

So it's sasami's route next?
Feb 16, 2013 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
RedgraverSoul said:
I enjoyed this episode very much. Seeing kanata and haruka not fighting is really refreshing.

Nope, that's just a short common route sideplot.
Feb 16, 2013 9:34 PM

Jan 2012
damn taking remedial willingly. FRIENDSHIP!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 16, 2013 9:38 PM

Aug 2011
RedgraverSoul said:

No, It is Rin's common route episode next week.
Feb 16, 2013 9:57 PM
Aug 2009
My thoughts as I watched this:

- That blatant? Really?
- Komari's English got WORSE?
- THAT IS NOT EXOTIC TOYBOX! We've only heard TV cuts of originals so far; why mix it up now???
- Sound director should have been lynched weeks ago!
- They... let her fail? The episode might as well be filler!

Though now that I think of it,

I'm getting worried that Refrain won't be able to make up for the shortcomings of this first season. I want to believe that people will forget what J.C. Staff is doing wrong here after a BD release and a second season, but so far the attention to detail in this series is making me cringe.

(Full disclosure: My favorite show is Ai Yori Aoshi. I know J.C. Staff is capable of more than this...)
Feb 16, 2013 9:59 PM

May 2011
NoobHunterD said:
damn taking remedial willingly. FRIENDSHIP!

I know, these guys are awesome! There was only one person I'd ever do that for while I was in school, but he never had to take remedial, lol.

SleepingEntity said:
Wait, the Little Busters go TO SCHOOL? Since when?!

It's mind-blowing, isn't it? That teacher had way to much screen time as well. Damn it, J.C. Staff!
Feb 16, 2013 10:22 PM

Dec 2011
iJace said:
RyanSaotome said:
iJace said:

I read this a while ago and realize its going to all be good. but i just cant shake this feeling of uncertainty i have. I would be so sad if its somewhat of a let down. well as a saya fanboy if her arc gets animated no matter what happens il be happy as shiz lol

Any Saya's fanboy is a friend of mine XD
Feb 16, 2013 10:44 PM

Nov 2011
Dat accent...luv it when they try to speak english

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 16, 2013 10:49 PM

Sep 2011
AceFlonne said:
The music placement was weird in this episode, especially Will & Wish.

What I'm getting at is they were like...

>Helping Kud about her studies.
>Kanata appeared.
>Used Will&Wish OST JUST ONLY because Kanata was there.

*Facepalm*. They don't seriously even know the meaning of Will&Wish OST. I bet they will also use The Cat, The Glass, And The Round Moon OST on the next episode just only because Sasami was there.

Feb 16, 2013 10:56 PM

Oct 2012
epic episode.... XD

Feb 16, 2013 11:03 PM

Sep 2011
RedgraverSoul said:

No but one of the triggers to Sasami's arc yet Sasami's arc won't be on this season.

Feb 16, 2013 11:08 PM

Jun 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
RedgraverSoul said:

No but one of the triggers to Sasami's arc yet Sasami's arc won't be on this season.

That's in the common route in original LB though.
I work in VNs. Sometimes, they have h-scenes and I go "waai~". I also like to not write at Oppai is Justice, a blog with great urls.
Feb 16, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2011
Yukariki said:
Sa-chan_ said:
RedgraverSoul said:

Yep but I'm referring to the Sasami interrupting the baseball practice since that must be happen for Sasami's. Well yeah, technically it's still one of the parts of Common Route.

Feb 16, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2012
CardsOfTheHeart said:
My thoughts as I watched this:

- That blatant? Really?
- Komari's English got WORSE?
- THAT IS NOT EXOTIC TOYBOX! We've only heard TV cuts of originals so far; why mix it up now???
- Sound director should have been lynched weeks ago!
- They... let her fail? The episode might as well be filler!

Though now that I think of it,

I'm getting worried that Refrain won't be able to make up for the shortcomings of this first season. I want to believe that people will forget what J.C. Staff is doing wrong here after a BD release and a second season, but so far the attention to detail in this series is making me cringe.

(Full disclosure: My favorite show is Ai Yori Aoshi. I know J.C. Staff is capable of more than this...)

Anime watchers still don't know exactly what's going on.
Her english was always pretty bad.
Remixing up an OST is bad? They've been mostly re-using the soundtracks from 6 years ago save for the OP end ED remixes.
Yes the sound director is terrible.
I didn't like how they let her fail, but still found it touching that they all decided to tough it out in remedial with her ;>

This episode was very dialogue dense, so a lot of development managed to happen in this episode including some setup the main part of Kud's route, some backstory, and FRIENDSHIP!

I wish more episodes were this dialogue dense just to add some realistic character development.
Feb 16, 2013 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
Yukariki said:
Sa-chan_ said:
RedgraverSoul said:

thats what i was thinking, isnt the next episode revolving around the

Feb 16, 2013 11:16 PM

Jun 2011
Yep but I'm referring to the Sasami interrupting the baseball practice since that must be happen for Sasami's. Well yeah, basically after that, it's one of the parts of Common Route.

Wait, are you considering this as a flag for Sasami's route? That makes sense; well, I didn't play the EX routes so I don't really know but...

It's still CR and that happened way earlier. If JC Staff wasn't stupid, they would air this episode way earlier because of the chronological order. I never thought of it as something else.
I work in VNs. Sometimes, they have h-scenes and I go "waai~". I also like to not write at Oppai is Justice, a blog with great urls.
Feb 16, 2013 11:23 PM

Sep 2011
iJace said:

Sasami's spoiler(Probably mild):

TennoujiFeb 16, 2013 11:31 PM

Feb 16, 2013 11:31 PM

Dec 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
iJace said:

one of these days ill have to truck through her story. It was a biaaaatch getting through kanatas and sayas routes using text aggraters and outside translating programs haha.

Feb 16, 2013 11:38 PM
Dec 2012
Poor Kud ;________;
Feb 16, 2013 11:44 PM

Feb 2013
iJace said:
Sa-chan_ said:
iJace said:

one of these days ill have to truck through her story. It was a biaaaatch getting through kanatas and sayas routes using text aggraters and outside translating programs haha.

What kind of programs did you end up using to machine translate?

Also that episode was pretty good on the animation, and adaptation front. However, that sound placement...
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Feb 16, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2010
I think if my friends did what they did in the end, I would be pissed because it would feel like they were looking down on me.

Anyway, Wafu~!
Feb 16, 2013 11:54 PM

Dec 2012

Also that episode was pretty good on the animation, and adaptation front. However, that sound placement...

i used this guide along with some tinkering to get it working on like an alright level.

Untranslated visual novel machine translator guide

Feb 17, 2013 12:00 AM

Dec 2012
also due to the fact the machine translators dont translate the choice boxes you have to save like at every choice and back track a lot to find the right way. use the little busters walkthrough on wiki it tells you the right choices, all you hafta do is match em.

i just found this its looks promising Click Me!
NaoTomoriFeb 17, 2013 12:04 AM

Feb 17, 2013 12:47 AM

Feb 2013
iJace said:
also due to the fact the machine translators dont translate the choice boxes you have to save like at every choice and back track a lot to find the right way. use the little busters walkthrough on wiki it tells you the right choices, all you hafta do is match em.

i just found this its looks promising Click Me!

Seems to make sense to me, I'll take a look. Played through it in Jap but didn't understand all of it, got the gist of it but still probably missed some things. Thanks!
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Feb 17, 2013 12:49 AM

Sep 2010
Never thought that I will hear an anime character say Sri Lanka..... :D

Feb 17, 2013 12:54 AM
Sep 2010
iJace said:

i used this guide along with some tinkering to get it working on like an alright level.

In addition to what's mentioned in that guide, I'd also recommend TAHelper. Mostly, it's for getting names translated correctly, but it's also proving to be very useful at the moment for my reading of Baldr Sky with all the technical jargon and stuff.
Feb 17, 2013 1:04 AM

Feb 2013
Negligence said:
iJace said:

In addition to what's mentioned in that guide, I'd also recommend TAHelper. Mostly, it's for getting names translated correctly, but it's also proving to be very useful at the moment for my reading of Baldr Sky with all the technical jargon and stuff.

I see, guess more things for me to try, was planning to play through the EX/ME/PE routes with improved understanding. Thanks for the help guys.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Feb 17, 2013 2:47 AM

May 2010
Ah...I understand her because..Kud is a bit like me.Can do complex things but fail to do simple things sometimes
Feb 17, 2013 3:05 AM

Jan 2013
twonline said:

Holy balls that character looks like Kotomi.
Feb 17, 2013 3:14 AM

Sep 2011
Solvite said:
twonline said:

Holy balls that character looks like Kotomi.

Well, they share the same designer(Itaru Hinoue).

Feb 17, 2013 4:27 AM

Jul 2008
iJace said:

Gotta stay patient! Kanata's and Sasami's route are supposedly translated now so the new patch is gettin close! (guess the translators are waiting to finish Saya's route before a release)
Feb 17, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2011
Nayrael said:
iJace said:

Gotta stay patient! Kanata's and Sasami's route are supposedly translated now so the new patch is gettin close! (guess the translators are waiting to finish Saya's route before a release)

Translating Saya's is their last objective. What are they translating now is the new contents of EX/ME(H-scenes, Additional scenes of Haruka and Kud, etc). After translating the new contents, most likely that's the time they'll release the patch but that would mean Saya's isn't translated on that said patch.

From Phlebas (who’s in charge of the LB translation): “depends on overall progress, I guess we might release Sasami+Kanata and leave Saya for last”.

So, no guarantees/promises, but it may be that you’ll get a partial patch with Sasami and Kanata’s routes, and then a final patch with Saya’s route.

http://doki.co/2012/10/20/team-fluffy-merges-into-doki-vn-and-recruiting-vn-translators/
TennoujiFeb 17, 2013 4:37 AM

Feb 17, 2013 4:51 AM

Jun 2007
twonline said:

And Kudo's grandfather apparently came from the city where I live, or one nearby, because Kudo was pointing to Riga when she was explaining about her granddad. I don't think I remember any other references to that in anime/Japanese games.
Feb 17, 2013 5:58 AM

Aug 2011
The wtf moment of the episode:
Feb 17, 2013 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
lol I rather liked the back story on Kudo. More so her educational problems I was much the same way. Anyways doesn't seem there will be a romance of any sort with what, 7 eps left? Though 7 is a big number as far as anime goes. So if not then maybe in the rumored S2.
Feb 17, 2013 6:17 AM

Feb 2010
No Muscle Sensation? Gotta stay patient... (I don't care, if I might appear delusional.)
Feb 17, 2013 6:50 AM

Apr 2010
Smart in the subjects that interest her weak in the subjects that don't interest her there where actually several scientists that contributed a lot to science that had the same problem.
Incredibly knowledgeable in the subjects the research but outside of those subjects there knowledge was limited don't know if it's true but i heard Einstein was like that as well.

Answer sheets can be very annoying especially those where you have one page providing the the questions and a other page where you must answer in multiple choice where they have several rows together.
You easily end up filling in the wrong rows.
A good teacher should be able to spot that tho and there are schools that provide different answer sheets in such occasions, tho that teacher didn't seem very friendly towards Kud.

Kud's behaviour is something that happens to many student during exams some get so nervous that they freeze for a moment.
Feb 17, 2013 8:09 AM

Dec 2012
Bern said:
No Muscle Sensation? Gotta stay patient... (I don't care, if I might appear delusional.)

we better get some muscle sensation

Feb 17, 2013 8:31 AM

Mar 2012
Smart in the subjects that interest her weak in the subjects that don't interest her there where actually several scientists that contributed a lot to science that had the same problem.
Incredibly knowledgeable in the subjects the research but outside of those subjects there knowledge was limited don't know if it's true but i heard Einstein was like that as well.

I think Kud has dyslexia or something similar? Since those people usually look a lot dumber than they are; and get worse grades than they should, and suck at languages. People like Einstein had it as well.

Also, why didn't her grandfather didn't learn her English as a kid when they where travelling the world; would have been a lot more useful then Japanese and Russian.

And why did Masato did not teach her MUSCLE!
Feb 17, 2013 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
Khalan3 said:

I think Kud has dyslexia or something similar? Since those people usually look a lot dumber than they are; and get worse grades than they should, and suck at languages. People like Einstein had it as well.

Also, why didn't her grandfather didn't learn her English as a kid when they where travelling the world; would have been a lot more useful then Japanese and Russian.

And why did Masato did not teach her MUSCLE!

Indeed. If Kudryavka would just work on her muscles more, she would probably get a 100 without even trying... or at least I'd be satisfied with some kin'niku yay yay!
Feb 17, 2013 9:10 AM
Oct 2010
dat a filler ep next? fak
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.