Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2013 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
Disappointing ending, never thought this would be the last episode until I opened this thread -_- At least show the graduation or something... :(
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 25, 2013 10:02 AM
Feb 2012
Oh, so episode #0 was actually the first one while number #9 was the tenth and last one? And I wondered where episode #10 was all the time. Well, in that case it was alright. Not comparable to the first season but good enough to keep me entertained. 7/10
Until we meet again, Key-kun.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 26, 2013 1:39 AM
Apr 2011
I gotta say I haaaaaaate final episodes that end on graduations. I don't find graduation emotional whatsoever. While other people are dropping huge teardrops as they watch the endings of Angel Beats or Azumanga Daioh, I'm just sitting here hoping for some more comedy.
While season one had some pretty good emotional parts (in particular I liked the episode focusing on Minatsu), it wasn't as good this time around. I guess I liked this season's Minatsu episode, but the other ones left much to be desired, particularly the episode with the childhood friend. I always assumed his harem was just a big joke, but apparently he actually wants to create it. Well sorry, but I was not moved at all by his resolve. The last episode was honestly painful to watch with the constant farewells. You wanna see anime characters say farewell in an emotionally pulling way? Try the Going Merry in One Piece, or the last episode of Ano Hana.
There was almost no references to other animes whatsoever this season (I recall one). Parody was something that defined the comedy in season one, so why is it basically absent here? I do admit though that the last episode's "I'm gonna be the harem king!" made me laugh really hard.
I hope this show gets a season three, but returns to season one's comedic style. The drama could also return to its roots.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2013 10:09 PM

Dec 2010
The show was entirely worse than the first season. It was even less productive and even less events occured, yet it still got a 7.64 rating here.

I know the mass of MAL doesn't have the same level of standards as I do, but I in all honesty thought (and hoped) you guys who rated this show would've rated it much lower.
Feb 1, 2013 8:43 PM

Mar 2012
I liked this a little better than the first season
Mar 7, 2013 10:04 PM
Feb 2008
NghtmrSrph said:

You're not imagining it. The writing took a really heavy blow by replacing both Satou Takuya (director) and Hanada Jukki (series composition) from the main staff, especially Jukki since his writing skills are amazing and his comedy is spot on(seriously just look at his MAL profile: Seizon, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, Chu2koi and Robotics;Notes to name some of the recent ones).
This new season felt like a direct adaptation from the novels while the first one expanded the whole thing with pretty good parodies and excellent use of the character's personalities. Though I can't say I didn't liked this season either since even if the comedy lost some of its charm it did lots of things the first season did not. It progressed the story a lot more (basically rushed through the volumes), introduced lots of new characters from the novels and finally finished expanding Ken's backstory and motives.
All in all, I think both seasons complement each other very well and I like them both for what they do.

Oh wow somehow I wrote a lot more than I expected haha, my bad.

I agree, the second season is good for what it is but I did not find it as funny as when I watched the first. But it's still good in other ways.
Mar 13, 2013 7:12 PM

Jul 2009
S1 was a pretty good adapt but ugh I feel like S2 cut out sooo much. Maybe it's because they had to wrap everything up in this season, but still. I'm surprised I'm the only one disappointed. Waited so long for a sequel and it's...bleh.

Looks like the translation of the novels is dead. Sucks how that's the end of that. Curse language barriers! Won't be another 2 years until I can read fluently...
Mar 22, 2013 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
Todd_Jensen said:
Damn, I was confused if that was the end or not, guess it was. Man, I shed a manly tear. It really hits home knowing that this is the end. Hell, I remember watching the first series about 2 years ago, and I absolutely loved it. So of course I was ecstatic for the second season.

The characters are what made the show of course. I'm really going to miss them. This was a great season, and I loved every second of it. Seitokai no Ichizon will forever be in my heart one of the funniest things I've ever watched, with unforgettable characters.

Thank you Seitokai no Ichizon for the wonderful memories!

P.S. Does anyone know what they wrote on the dry erase board? I'm really curious.

The final message on the board was "See You Tomorrow"
Mar 25, 2013 7:24 PM

Sep 2012
I cried so much in this episode. When the said the love him T_T It was just too much. I WANTED THEM TO LIVE IN A HAPPY HAREM FAMILY FOREVER WAAAAAA!!!!
Mar 31, 2013 11:04 AM
Aug 2011
Damn. My heart aches, its almost like there's a void. I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight.

I'm going to miss Ken and the girls.

I just wish it could have ended somewhat different, more happy-ish.
5/5

This wonderful season gets a 7/10 from me.
Apr 3, 2013 10:20 AM
Feb 2012
I'm pretty sad that this is the end. After watching bunch of anime with open endings, this one made me realize how I hate when good things end. I'd say, even if this season wasn't as good as season 1, it was still great and I will miss it...:/
Apr 23, 2013 3:57 PM

Aug 2012
A bittersweet ending to a good series. I'm looking forward to the OVA.
Jun 3, 2013 10:56 AM

Apr 2013
I liked this season better than the last one

It is sad to see the girls all leaving.. but it still was a sweet ending :)

Ken is such an amazing character though! I do hope there will be more animes with main characters like this one
Ecchi & Action = Da best! :D

Jun 7, 2013 9:19 AM

Sep 2011
I can agree with some people here that this season was underwhelming than the first season but there are some episodes on this season that I really liked. Overall, 8/10.

Aug 3, 2013 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
;-;

Well that's the end. Sad to see the student council graduate like that. This season was definitely a step down from the previous season but the ending was decently done. The comedy and the character development was not executed as I had hoped. Still enjoyed it. I thought if any character could have pulled off a succesfull harem, it would be Ken. Too many feels at the thought of them splitting up.

Can't wait to see the OVA.
8/10

Edit: Forgot to add that I would love a third season. I looked around and it seems like it had terrible sales. I still have hope.
ShuhanAug 4, 2013 10:47 AM
Oct 28, 2013 12:42 AM

May 2012
Don't know why but I prefer the art in the first season o.o Overall, the last epsiode was great! So sadddd, wish they could all stay like forever T.T

8/10 for me.
Jul 31, 2014 11:16 PM

Apr 2011
I like the first season better too.

This season ain't that bad, but it gets boring at times
Sep 26, 2014 9:24 AM

Sep 2014
I wished this was longer.. Not enough Ringo and Asuka lol.. Comedy is less here than usual but I still enjoyed it.. The ending is also nice.. But yeah, wished it has more EP's.. Overall, this is a good anime..

~ 8/10 ~
Nov 30, 2014 4:14 AM

May 2012
This season was much better than the last. Also, it really picked up after that Minatsu episode. With the focus more on romance, I got to enjoy this series as a whole a lot more. Very sad episode, but that's what I like about these type of school clubs anime.
Dec 8, 2014 3:27 AM

Nov 2014
Great show, and good ending!

Dec 10, 2014 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
damn, did not feel like a proper last episode at all.

will definitely miss this cast.
May 6, 2015 3:18 PM

Oct 2014
It was a great ride
Aug 12, 2016 5:50 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ken's way with words is touching, he truly has a wonderful harem. Sad that there can't be more continuation to the show. Would have liked to see more Ringo and Asuka.

Dec 31, 2016 12:07 PM

Sep 2014
The final scenes were very cute. I liked how everyone sorta tried to delay the meeting's end to stay together a little longer. I also liked it when Sugisaki and the girls shared their feelings. They really like each other. Such good friends! :D

I'll miss this show.
Oct 30, 2017 4:29 AM

Aug 2014
I guess it's a good ending but not satisfying.
Would love to see an actual graduation and the true harem ending instead just a confession.

The second season felt like a drama than a comedy though.
I felt it supposed to have 13 episode to explain the missing Chizuru episode,More depth to the 4 girls past,and the actual graduation which is about 3 episode if done properly.
Well can't blame the studio though.
Jul 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Jun 2015
It was a decent ending. I just wish it went on a little longer.
:)
Jun 26, 2020 2:21 AM

Jul 2015
The final episode, will miss the fun talking between Sugisaki and his harem. Pretty good end there, bit sad that they leave but at least Sugisaki reached the 'harem' end where everyone is happy (just like in the H-games simulation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Jul 6, 2023 4:45 AM

Dec 2022
Fantastic anime, and I see at as just as good as the first season. The comedy wasn't as dynamic and the setting wasn't as lively; but it made up for it by handling the "drama" better, and had some fruitful highlights for both the main characters and the side characters.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Bad Quality Sound?

Mimerio - Oct 17, 2012

1 by sobinflex23 »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 8 Discussion

game8910 - Dec 8, 2012

42 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 5:49 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

36 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 5:22 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Nov 24, 2012

55 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2012

61 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.