Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2012 12:29 PM

Mar 2012
The jokes were pretty funn with the misunderstandings and all. I think I'll enjoy this as long as the jokes do not get worse
Oct 6, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
Honestly, this had a better start than Kono Naka. It was a lot more straightforward but a but a bit unclear. Like how did Akiko and Akito join the Student Council? Why does the Student Council love Akito? Hopefully, this is just one of those introduction episodes where they show a bit of what happens in the future and the next episodes would be about how it progressed up to it. The character designs are really good and the plot is pretty neat too. The opening is also nice. I'm starting to believe this season's anime are MUCH MUCH better than Summer's.
Oct 6, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2012
xxJing said:

What you are looking for is "Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru". It's actually not a seinen manga funny enough but closer to shoujo manga style. It was about these twins who were actually twins, and it was pretty dramatic, I don't recall much comedy in it.

Thank you. I'll try to check that one out when I got the time.
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Oct 6, 2012 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
I'm betting it turns out they are not actually blood related, these type of anime/manga are always so damn predictable.
Very few anime(candy boy comes to mind) are actually about real incest.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 6, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 2012
I like it so far. Love the cast and the girls are cute.

I just hope Akito doesn't end up being an annoying lead that continually brushes off the girls' advances. I love harems, but I'm getting tired of those kinds of leads.

Well, even if he does end up like that, the girls and their antics will more than make it up for me. Though It'd be nice to get a male lead that accepts his harem and isn't a blockhead, but I don't think Japan is ready for too much of those yet =(
Oct 6, 2012 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
This anime reminds me of kissXsis and Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne. Has the potential to become interesting, but score 8.05 I think it's a little high for anime of this kind.
Oct 6, 2012 1:44 PM

Dec 2010
exword said:
This anime reminds me of kissXsis and Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne. Has the potential to become interesting, but score 8.05 I think it's a little high for anime of this kind.

It will lower in time; that said tho it has the potential to be above average imo.
Oct 6, 2012 1:45 PM

May 2010
LITTLE SISTER ANIME HERE WE GOOOOO

her voice reminded me so much of mahoro from mahoromatic lol..
Oct 6, 2012 1:53 PM
Jul 2012
I would say the episode was a cliché in a way compared to normal harem looking anime. (at least that is the impression i get from the first episode) well, i like the artwork and drawing styles. the other girls in the main protagonist's house was a little surprising first because you didn't get the whole perspective at first. then that all the girls are fighting to sit next to him?? wow, who wants to be in his situation?
Oct 6, 2012 2:27 PM

May 2010
DarkMind said:
Kerozinn said:
anyone besides me sick of the "oniii-chan " animes?
5years ago i might have watched it.

I agree with100%. I'm tired to see these damn "ecchi" "incest" shows all the time. I hoped this one would make the relationship a bit deeper and multidimensional. Of course I was dissapointed.
This anime gets insta 5/10. It's average at best from what I get from the first episode and I KNOW it's going to go down to 4/10 (or even 3/10).
It would have been a lot more clever if both siblings wold know that incest and they'd struggle against the idea that they are a loving couple

thats exactly how it is. u seen one of them u seen them all basicly. no surprises here. and seriously who is the target audience of this show? teenagers that love incest? disturbing.
Oct 6, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2010
Kerozinn said:
DarkMind said:
Kerozinn said:
anyone besides me sick of the "oniii-chan " animes?
5years ago i might have watched it.

I agree with100%. I'm tired to see these damn "ecchi" "incest" shows all the time. I hoped this one would make the relationship a bit deeper and multidimensional. Of course I was dissapointed.
This anime gets insta 5/10. It's average at best from what I get from the first episode and I KNOW it's going to go down to 4/10 (or even 3/10).
It would have been a lot more clever if both siblings wold know that incest and they'd struggle against the idea that they are a loving couple

thats exactly how it is. u seen one of them u seen them all basicly. no surprises here. and seriously who is the target audience of this show? teenagers that love incest? disturbing.

Why did you pick it up in the first place then...you could have simply stayed away from it or you are simply adding to yourself in the classification of disturbing?
Oct 6, 2012 2:51 PM
Apr 2011
holy son of a monkey, that was so weird, there seems to be some sort of shoe fetish as well, brocon, eh, clichee, but somehow amusing, a score of 8.05, this whole thing makes no sense to me...

*dies a little inside* will probably continue this series since I'm in need of a fanservice title this season ._.
I'm an idiot who may unintentionally insult you or try to get you caught up in an argument. If so, I'm sorry. If not, continue to have fun.
Oct 6, 2012 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
8.05 score. Way more than it deserves.
Akito's harem was pretty boring, I mean I can't even tell what type of person the gray haired girl is supposed to be pondering to. I also hate that smile that's always on Akiko's face.
Well it's too early to say if it'll be any good, but so far it seems very meh
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Oct 6, 2012 3:56 PM

Dec 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
... teenagers that love incest? disturbing.

Then u should simply gtfo if isn't your taste and stop trolling, what people like or dislike is not your damn business you retard.

OT, the show is decent and has a nice character design, 7/10 the first episode, the girls are more original and less clichè than i was expected. :)
Oct 6, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
psychokinesis said:

Hilarious how you didn't watch the show and only came in here to whine about people's fictional fetishes, tho.

Welcome to MAL.

Oct 6, 2012 4:08 PM

Dec 2010
Fnights said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
... teenagers that love incest? disturbing.

Then u should simply gtfo if isn't your taste and stop trolling, what people like or dislike is not your damn business you retard.

OT, the show is decent and has a nice character design, 7/10 the first episode, the girls are more original and less clichè than i was expected. :)

Ah dude i never said that O_O, don't misquote me
Oct 6, 2012 5:23 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
unique... and kinda creepy anime o.O
Oct 6, 2012 5:45 PM

Jan 2011
seems like we'll never be able to get free of the endless cycle of Imouto animes huh was generic but funny gonna stick around just because i'm a guy of art and this reminds me of Mayo Chiki! plus dat Agata prez!

still liking it more then most the harems that came out over the summer lol.
Oct 6, 2012 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
Not bad at all, I like the characters, that emotionless girl is hilarious. The mc is a little bland which kinda reminds me of myself when I have nothing to do. For the people who think this is going to be creepy I'm pretty sure nothing weird is going to happen. So far I am enjoying it though only 1 ep in things could change but probly not with the personalities of the characters.

FallenkingzeroOct 6, 2012 5:55 PM
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Oct 6, 2012 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
vaikepois said:
unique... and kinda creepy anime o.O

It's not unique at all.
Oct 6, 2012 6:14 PM

Nov 2009
This seasons Guilty Pleasure for me.
Oct 6, 2012 6:43 PM

Mar 2011
Seems like It will be a pretty fun ride :)
Oct 6, 2012 7:09 PM

Dec 2011
8.05 score, seriously? Meanwhile, promising Shinsekai Yori only gets 7.48, what's wrong with these ratings?

But anyway, I was hoping for it to maybe go deeper on the incestuous relationship, but it looks like it will be only an annoying girl who loves her brother just because, and three other girls also love and go live with him for no apparent good reason. Typical harem.
Oct 6, 2012 7:12 PM

Mar 2012
Blacksaber said:
This seasons Guilty Pleasure for me.

Indeed.

MedukaMeguca said:
8.05 score, seriously? Meanwhile, promising Shinsekai Yori only gets 7.48, what's wrong with these ratings?

But anyway, I was hoping for it to maybe go deeper on the incestuous relationship, but it looks like it will be only an annoying girl who loves her brother just because, and three other girls also love and go live with him for no apparent good reason. Typical harem.

It isn't typical, one of the chicks has an eyepatch.
This make it a totally new concept.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Oct 6, 2012 7:29 PM

Feb 2012
Was looking forward to this... kinda disappointed :|

This episode was decent I guess~

I heard LN readers were disappointed too the way they adapted it?
Oct 6, 2012 7:31 PM

Nov 2011
MedukaMeguca said:

Welcome to MAL, enjoy your stay. But don't forgot to ignore the ratings, they mean nothing.

Oct 6, 2012 7:32 PM

Oct 2010
LeFake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
LeFake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
blood related for real this time. No half sister schmuck or no blood relation like kiss x sis. NO NO NO! This is more spiced up.

Are you sure this one's going to deliver the real incest? Because I've finally grown sick and tired of these sisters ending up being non-blood related.

I actually dropped the other imouto show this year knowing there wasn't gonna be any real sister. And don't get me wrong, it's not like I even hate the show but as if a show advertises bro x sis relationship, and it's not real incest, then it's not worth my time anymore.
It is stipulated that believes that they are twins; according to their deceased mother from wiki so yeah it's way more believable. That's the sister's thinking BTW.
If you say so, then I guess I might give this series just one chance.
OK! Yeah please do cause the art is unique and setups are gold! I just hope to goes with your expectations perhaps not as hardcore as Yosuga but at least it should be comedic and fun. Less drama like Yosuga no Sora.
exword said:
Unlike those 2 this series has TOP NOTCH ART and its setup is meant TO APPEAL! Its meant to make you like it and please you. It already does so with color matching.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 6, 2012 7:39 PM

Feb 2012
Why would you guys compare a 8.05 score voted by 43 users with a 7.48 score voted by 2257 users? o_o
Oct 6, 2012 7:43 PM

Dec 2010
HauntingShock said:
Why would you guys compare a 8.05 score voted by 43 users with a 7.48 score voted by 2257 users? o_o

Its like they completely ignore the amount of users every single time O_O
Oct 6, 2012 7:44 PM

Dec 2011
HauntingShock said:

WHAT. I swear I read 227 users next to Shinsekai Yori's score. Damn, time to change my glasses.
Oct 6, 2012 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
This was funny as shit. No bullshit, let you know from episode 1 they want the penis, the way it needs to be. Think I'm gonna enjoy this one.
Oct 6, 2012 8:42 PM

Aug 2009
This show already got my attention because of no boring character introductions. Just what I wanted: cute girls + sex jokes + a not so dense MC.

Pretty enjoyable Guilty Pleasure anime for this awesome season.
Oct 6, 2012 8:55 PM

Jan 2012
edwd2 said:
Worst anime of fall. period.
then do not watch it lol.
Oct 6, 2012 8:59 PM

Oct 2011
Totally LOL'ed every time that girl said his opinions don't matter because he's a virgin.
Though I found the first part lackluster, the second part was actually pretty funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2012 10:53 PM

Nov 2007
Okay this girl is cute, but she never stops this goofy smile does she? She's got some nice tits too...

She's sitting there all nekkid and made he didn't come in? WINCEST TIME?

Dude is all like wtf put some clothes on as a normal brother would.

I keep thinking Kirito from SAO for the male MC. Haha he keeps just casually avoiding the wincest. She's so gonna rape him. I'm starting to feel bad for this guy.

Oh hey an eye patch girl, and a couple other girls. Sister gonna get mad bro.

Okay I'm confused. If he's transferring to her school why is he already living with her classmates? Um... translation error maybe? I'm guessing she actually transferred.

Why is he living with so many girls to begin with? Okay eye patch girl is awesome. He better not end up with the sister. Do they all seriously want to bang him already? Fighting over who sits next to him?

Not bad.... sister is a bit pushy and annoying. Watching for eye patch girl though. The other 2 aren't bad.
Oct 7, 2012 12:00 AM

Dec 2010
sandals6 said:
edwd2 said:
Worst anime of fall. period.
then do not watch it lol.

Thats likely to hard for him to understand
Oct 7, 2012 12:27 AM

Jan 2011
A harem right from the start? EPIC!
Akito seems quite cool about all this even rejecting his sister's advances. I would've expected him to be the type who gets all flustered by this but looks like I'm wrong.

The silver-haired girl seems to appeal to me the most for now...
This anime seems interesting so far... Will continue to watch to see how it goes on.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Oct 7, 2012 1:14 AM

Jun 2009
Looks like a much better version of Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen (although that is not saying much).

This is pretty funny and I like Anal-san already. I bet some people would be looking for serious incest when the point of the anime is all about comedy.
Oct 7, 2012 1:16 AM

Dec 2010
Wow Akiko is head over heels in wincestuous love! O_O
The first episode's really funny though, especially when Akiko demanded that her twin should peep at her, and at the debate of the girls at table during dinner. Akito is cool, as expected. But I don't get it why he started to live with the student council members all of a sudden.

Favorite character of the series right now is the student council president. I hope the series doesn't go downhill after a few episodes.
Oct 7, 2012 1:25 AM

Feb 2010
as a LN reader i have high hopes for this show.
Oct 7, 2012 1:34 AM
Mar 2010
I'm a girl and I found this much better than all the harem anime last summer put together. which is....well, not saying much but for me, this is watchable.

The main guy isn't a total wimp(ok his character is still flat but he's not a wimp)

The girls are cute. Imouto-chan is really kawaii! <3

still, I yawned once or twice. I do hope this picks up in the next episode or so.

in terms of comedy, onii chan no koto is still number one for me. but the best imouto anime IMO(please note. IMO!!!) is OreImo.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 7, 2012 1:54 AM

Dec 2011
Love how forward Akiko is... but that is not going to work.
Can't wait to see how they all met together... and the reason why they stay in the same dorm.

I love how fun this series is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
That was a lot more fun than I expected :o
Oct 7, 2012 2:00 AM
Sep 2008
is silverlink going bankrupt? this animation is trash compared to their other work
Oct 7, 2012 2:27 AM

Feb 2012
WhiteBlue said:
is silverlink going bankrupt? this animation is trash compared to their other work

2 reasons I can think of:

• They got affected by the Kokoro Connect controversy.
  • It adds to the 'feel' of a comedy anime.
Oct 7, 2012 3:39 AM

Jul 2012
I thought it was pretty funny and entertaining.
  • Girls? ✔
  • Wincest? ✔
  • Fan service? ✔
What more could you ask for?
Oct 7, 2012 5:32 AM

Nov 2011
HauntingShock said:

>MAL

Oct 7, 2012 6:42 AM
Jul 2012
fullmetal_adam said:
  • Girls? ✔
  • Wincest? ✔
  • Fan service? ✔

a better male lead, he seems like a pussy and I don't like it.

This anime has so much potential, if it would turn into a hentai... :(
Oct 7, 2012 9:03 AM
Mar 2010
fullmetal_adam said:
  • Girls? ✔
  • Wincest? ✔
  • Fan service? ✔

1. Male lead who isn't flat as a character
2. A teeny weeny bit more of plot...just a little bit....?

That's all I want really...other than that, this anime is good.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 7, 2012 9:08 AM

May 2009
Excellent first episode.

Akiko certainly doesn't waste any time declaring her love for her brother. The SC girls are interesting, especially the one who keeps throwing insults at Akito.

I do hope the censorship doesn't get too obtrusive, though. I already saw a black hole and light beams that weren't supposed to be there. Else I'll wait for the BDs.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

72 by Spookanimes »»
May 26, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2012

143 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.