Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 27, 2012 1:21 PM

Aug 2011
This is getting better.
Aug 27, 2012 2:23 PM

Apr 2012
How many times must one tell you? CHAIN SAWS ARE THE BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON TO USE AGAINST AN ENEMY???!!

And another good example of this:

THE TANKS THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!
-except provide a nice convent container for human food for the Beta to rip open...

Was so glad that one of the guys who was messing with Inia and Cryska getting slagged, but that Radiation Gun was something else!

Looking forward to next week's episode...I'm Liking Yui more with each episode as well...
Aug 27, 2012 2:46 PM
Jul 2012
It was really slow in the first half of this, wished it moved faster, though it didn't the scene of the BETA getting FUCKED gave me giggles!(I'm weird in sooo many ways I don't even know) I really hoped we got more decent battle scenes like in the first battle, it scared me though, it was good. I am glad Yuuya finally fired the FUCKING gun: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A FUCKING BIG ASS, POWERFUL GUN & NOT MOVING TO A OPEN SHOT!? When fires it, I'm proud! The gun fucking made a sky of BETA blood, which gave me happy giggles from all the dead being burned, & the sky of the blood of which I love! :) The shot was my favorite! Really shows how humans always want to be higher than the rest.

EM Radiation Gun charges on RAINBOWS! I nickname it!: THE NYAN LAZER!
Aug 27, 2012 5:21 PM

May 2012
AWESOME Rail gun!!!!
Aug 27, 2012 6:19 PM
Feb 2012
I don't like how so far its all about testing the machines, I want them to really get out there and fight, esp. Yui. She needs to stop standing in the background and go slaughter some BETAs, which is seems like she will be doing in the next episode?! But, I don't want her in Yuuya's machine, I like her Yellow mecha(or whatever they are called in this anime)
Aug 28, 2012 3:49 AM

Nov 2011
Finally......Progress!!

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 28, 2012 6:16 AM

Jul 2011
TyjosAzari said:
How many times must one tell you? CHAIN SAWS ARE THE BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON TO USE AGAINST AN ENEMY???!!

Railgun is better HAHA!

Hell yeah the war has begun!

more Yui pls

5/5
Aug 28, 2012 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
So the leader of the kids that attacked Chryska and Inia got him self killed still i have to say tho that the kids did better then expected.
And Yuuya didn't do much fighting besides firing that gun which turned out to be very effective against the enemy still waiting so he could fire that thing that just sounds very frustrating guess sniper can be a pretty annoying job.

Chryska and Inia looked like completely different people during combat just like killing machines do they have multi personality disorder or something like that?
Or where they programmed in those tests we saw in Chryska's flashbacks to do that?
Either way it looked like a useful thing the have on the battlefield.

Here is what i don't understand Soviet commend would not provide them any air support because they where doing tests for the UN.
But they where doing Soviet tests as well and there where allot of Soviet forces on the battlefield why would you abandon those as well?
It's almost like they didn't care for there forces at all.
Aug 28, 2012 10:59 AM

Jun 2009
Why do they have to ruin Yui so much? I want to continue liking her but she's crying because Top Gun acknowledged her, like it matters...
And she was so perfect scolding at every thing he did at the beginning.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
This show already lost my respect and ability to give a fuck, sorry plot.

Pretty animation though.
Aug 29, 2012 12:03 AM

Oct 2010
Episode 10 PV is out in the spoiler
and from the looks of it a flashback of more fighting from another perspective? Looks like it or just more BETA fights.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 29, 2012 2:44 PM

Nov 2007
should have let those other little brats die just like Jacob.

not exactly shocking news the Russians don't give a damn about them.

other than that uh Yui really wants to bang him now.

I think there needs to be more casualties or beta attacks soon to up the threat level. it's been too calm lately.
Aug 29, 2012 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
Cryska seemed like a different person. Both her and Inia while they were fighting too. It looked like something snapped.

So Yuuya kind of saved the day, but he actually didn't really do much did he? All he did was get the others out of the way in time and fire the new experimental weapon. Oh well, it looked awesome and both the Zhar commander and Yui are impressed.

Tarisa having a thing for Yuuya is pretty much undeniable too now. :P

Aug 30, 2012 8:43 PM

Jan 2012
misaki would be proud.
they need a better fighting sequence, that was barely any.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 31, 2012 6:26 AM

Apr 2010
Brigandi said:
awww jacob died
PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHHA

thats what you get for touching Inia you piece of shit

^5
Aug 31, 2012 11:19 PM

Dec 2009
Why didn't they just use the rail gun before all the tanks and commies started dying?
Sep 1, 2012 4:45 AM

Sep 2011
YES, Jacob is dead. I lol'd hard when he died, stupid prick.

Dat Railgun OP.
Sep 1, 2012 5:09 AM

Jul 2011
Retr0Master said:
Why didn't they just use the rail gun before all the tanks and commies started dying?

Because there was an entire fleet of Allied soldiers stood before him and the commander didn't give the order to withdraw just because he didn't want to used the secret weapon(railgun).
Sep 1, 2012 7:55 AM

Jun 2012
The ending made me smile, damn it!

Anways, wtf Cryska turned her situation around completely! Lolol at the creepy smile she had attacking the BETA.

Nice ep, I gave it a 5! Can't wait til tomorrow for next ep for Yui to fight!
Did you say "nerd"?
----------------------
Not "nerd" -- "node".

Sep 1, 2012 1:02 PM

May 2011
That railgun fucking beasted all over the place, shit was awesome. And that talk with Yuuya and Yui at the end was just so nice to watch.

Jacob died and nothing of value was lost.
Sep 5, 2012 1:27 PM

Aug 2008
Ugh those brats are annoying. I hope Yuuya can stop them from running their mouths off.
Oct 19, 2012 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
Asakurabaka said:

And I knew Yui was somewhat worried for Yuuya, but never thought she did so much to the point she'd be tearing up with relief D: she must really like him alot~

(No one deserves to die but R.I.P Jacob, Looks like Karma was certainly serious here Dx)
Yumekichi11 said:
I find that Yui had the most MOE and honest expressions since the start of this series in terms of showing how much she cares about Bridges and worried over him. Perhaps she should admit she loves him soon enough less she might never have the chance if shit happens with the BETAs.

You guys completely missed the point. Yes she is happy everyone is ok and all and she does care about the guy but her emotions and crying wasn't just about that. Is because he said to her that she made a good job and her gun saved their lives.
That gun was something she struggle to create for years and it was created from the sorrow of the experiences she went threw. She wanted so much to create it and stop people for meeting the same fate as her friends met in the battlefield and now she has finally tested it and her gun did just what she was dreaming about. Saving people lives and more importantly people she cared about.
So that tear is a tear of pride about seeing her dream come true and not just happiness that Bridges dick was intact.
Dec 3, 2012 10:43 AM

Jul 2012
mystik said:

I think there needs to be more casualties or beta attacks soon to up the threat level. it's been too calm lately.

I know right.
mystik said:

I know right. Cryska should have broken his arm. For such a confident group they don't seem that great the scarlet twins on the other hand were the best pilots on the field
I hate the usually MC having to charge fire and sit back but in this case it was the only way to stop the advance of the BETA
Aug 29, 2013 6:28 AM
May 2013
Inia was so cute with that evil smile on her face.
Jun 6, 2014 7:56 AM

May 2013
This series is turning out not too bad, I came into it thinking it was going to be much worse...That gun was too op and it seems like Yui is happy for a few different reasons.
Jun 6, 2014 7:57 AM

May 2013
Monad said:
Asakurabaka said:

And I knew Yui was somewhat worried for Yuuya, but never thought she did so much to the point she'd be tearing up with relief D: she must really like him alot~

(No one deserves to die but R.I.P Jacob, Looks like Karma was certainly serious here Dx)
Yumekichi11 said:
I find that Yui had the most MOE and honest expressions since the start of this series in terms of showing how much she cares about Bridges and worried over him. Perhaps she should admit she loves him soon enough less she might never have the chance if shit happens with the BETAs.

You guys completely missed the point. Yes she is happy everyone is ok and all and she does care about the guy but her emotions and crying wasn't just about that. Is because he said to her that she made a good job and her gun saved their lives.
That gun was something she struggle to create for years and it was created from the sorrow of the experiences she went threw. She wanted so much to create it and stop people for meeting the same fate as her friends met in the battlefield and now she has finally tested it and her gun did just what she was dreaming about. Saving people lives and more importantly people she cared about.
So that tear is a tear of pride about seeing her dream come true and not just happiness that Bridges dick was intact.

Also, this response was top-notch. Agree 110%.
Aug 8, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2008
So we have Cryska with her memory gone? Lots of Russian bullshit going on and Yuuya FIRING MAH LAZHA!!!
Sep 7, 2016 10:39 PM

May 2009
Monad said:

Finally! An assessment from someone who isn't just on the "Yui is in love with Yuuya" bandwagon and who can actually think properly.

I entirely agree. She obviously cares about Yuuya, but that's not the only thing she cares about, by far.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Aug 8, 2017 6:24 AM

Apr 2014
Treating war like a Business. Even here. Also... count down make me nervous too.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.