Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 31, 2012 10:18 AM
Jan 2010
Miya shown saying 'I like you' in the ED made it for me. MIYA x JUNICHI FOREVER
Mar 31, 2012 6:14 PM

Oct 2010
That girl with long hair and nice hairdo who talked to another stranger girl saying that she likes someone is so pretty.

Sigh, what the hell. Who is she?
Apr 1, 2012 12:08 AM

Mar 2011
I demand a Takahashi-sensei arc!

This was an enjoyable ride. 6/10
Apr 1, 2012 5:36 AM

Nov 2007
MizuuHime said:
That girl with long hair and nice hairdo who talked to another stranger girl (...)

That's Risa, stalker-chan from 1st series (has her own 1-ep arc). The second one, is Keiko, Kaoru's friend.

In any case, I wonder if they didn't put any 2nd part for 1st series Risa arc here, because she'll get her proper apperance in not yet available OVA (6 episodes total, that kind of rings a bell)? Just hoping for more, as I adore yandere characters and she has rather huge potential. ;3
Apr 1, 2012 7:02 AM

Jun 2008
Lol at Kaoru and Ayatsuji going crazy from staying too long in there and starting evil laugh.

Mr_DaftPunk said:
Riptos said:
Is it just me that thinks that their teacher is one of the hottest women on the show?
She is hott!!! Even Junichi was hypnotized by her body, when she was scolding him inside the teacher's lounge in Nansaki's arc. That's also why many of us including myself wanted a Takahashi-sensei arc D':

Yeah i will really have had a go for that teacher. Very sexy.

Btw people say another season is hard because there aren't much to see but there are plenty. First we could see another proposal arc to one of the girls we never saw him propose.
Also we have girl available for new love stories. We have Hibiki, we have Takahashi-sensei, Jessica and Rica girl. Also they could even go with an incest story and put our little Nishishi there or if they find it too bold they could go with an arc of her but with his best friend, it's no much a problem since we mostly watch it for the lovely girl and their reaction instead for the main lead.

Personally i could for example even write a small arc or two episodes even for a flash-out arc like Haruka's by showing them a few years later in their life and having trouble making a child.
That will bring some tension in their relationship that will lead to some fights and she will leave the house going for a while to visit Jessica in England and during that time they will both realize how they can't live without each other and both go to the airport to get a flight to the other ending-up as a funny event missing each other with him landing in Britain and her landing in Japan. He will go to Jessica's and learn that she is back in Japan and get another flight back to Japan while she will not know why he isn't home and get sad thinking he abandoned their house and relationship and while she will sit there being lonely and sad he will come shouting her name threw the door and she will run and kiss him and then anticipated small sex scene occurring.
As for closure, after that we will see them to the doctor getting the good news that Haruka is pregnant thanks to their reconciliation sex. The end. See, not that hard to write a little script even for a supposed flesh-out girl.
Now lets get third season on the way. If they want scripts and ideas i can give them plenty.
Apr 1, 2012 12:36 PM

Sep 2011
This was a fun episode. Just like the first season, I really like the episodes where all the arcs are kind of melded together and Junichi is just a pervert for all of them. It's good stuff. Sad that it's over, though.

Was anyone else disappointed to not see Risa making some cameos in the background throughout the season, like she did in the OVAs? Or maybe she was there, and I just didn't see... Hmm...
JasperKazaiApr 1, 2012 2:25 PM
Apr 1, 2012 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
Risa was on screen far too little. :( Well, I really enjoyed the series. Not this ep, though. Perverted Junichi is one thing bu perverted Miya and all that fanservice... But watching Kaoru and Tsukasa more than made up for all that fanservice. Loved those two spending time together. They should do that more often. And Rihoko mentioning how she used to bath with Junichi in primary school was so funny. :D But Junichi completely changing was something I never expected to happen. So hilarious. :D
Anyway, this season was kinda boring. Still, I'm glad it was made and I could see how Junichi's relationships with girls go. And Rihoko got her happy ending. :'D Overall, I rate this season 8/10. Same as 1st one because of all the nice things that happened. I will certainly miss this show. :(

Ikano said:
That was Kaoru's friend?

The way they animated the scene I thought she was....well you know...the girl that originally "stood up" on Junichi that xmas eve night before the whole series started?

Or not?

I need to refresh my memory again....

That's Keiko. She sits right after Junichi. In previous season she got rejected and Junichi was trying to help.
Apr 1, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2011
Boring episode. Fanservice is becoming severely less and less appealing to me nowadays. Aside from this episode, great season. I will miss anticipating this every week.
Apr 1, 2012 9:46 PM
Aug 2011
LoL, seeing Kaoru and Ayatsuji having flushed face and started laughing.
Apr 2, 2012 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
My favorite episode of them all, gotta love Miya and her antics. Some fanservice and funny scenes 4/5.

I liked the first season a bit more, but it was still a nice ride 7/10.
Apr 3, 2012 9:12 AM

Nov 2007
amusing but kinda pointless end to the series. I still liked the original series more. nice seeing all the girls again.

I wanted more than a few second cameo from stalker girl! give her an ova or something :(

but wow were that many of the girls really that small in the chest area? I never realized Ayatsuji, and Kaoru were.

the least interesting girl won there. still ugh at Sai.

poor Umehara, such a bro but he doesn't get any in any routes. well him got to watch his stash at least.
Apr 7, 2012 2:32 AM

Sep 2010
Lame last episode, but I enjoyed the previous episodes.
Apr 12, 2012 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
What was in that Kamen bath?!
Apr 15, 2012 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
Overall, slightly better than the first season in my opinion. Once again, wasn't a huge fan of the Sae/Rihoko arcs but I guess it was alright. The Rihoko arc wasn't as bad because there was actual conclusion this time and she finally got out of the friend-zone! =p

Ending results:
1 - Ai
2 - Kaoru
3 - Tsukasa
4 - Haruka
5 - Rihoko
6 - Sae
May 2, 2012 12:48 PM

Mar 2011
A funny epilogue to a great series.

Pure unadulterated fan service!
May 16, 2012 10:52 AM

May 2010
Not a fan of fanservice. Seeing Jessica and Risa again is enough for me.
The ending was funny tho.

Overall, it was a fun series but some episodes did bored me for some reasons.

7/10
Jul 12, 2012 8:58 AM

Sep 2008
Stupid episode. I was kinda hoping for some episode about the stalker girl instead.

This season was pretty good. The only arc I didn't like very much was Sae's one.
Jul 30, 2012 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
Question, at the ending when Ai Nanasaki was walking around, she found a special bath room that had a lot of steam come out of it and she walked in with a very delighted expression...what kind of bath room was that?
Sep 6, 2012 2:27 PM
Dec 2010
It was fun and it wasn't overdone but I think that instead of hotspring they could have made continuation of stalking girl arc :P

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Sep 22, 2012 10:48 PM

Aug 2009
nice episode to wrap it all up. Fanservice quota achieved.
Oct 26, 2012 3:47 AM

Apr 2012
Sabisu, sabisu, sabisu: This episode is pure fanservice and adds little to the story.

Overall this series is all over the place. The good arcs with the interesting characters or situations (Tsukasa, Haruka) are all right, but most of the others are meh, and Sae and Rihoko just were so boring that I had to skip parts.

Would have liked to see another more mature character like HIbiki get an arc. Now that would have been interesting.
Dec 20, 2012 11:20 PM

Jan 2012
haruka, kaoru, and ayatsuji's arcs are still the best ones. rihoko finally got a closure and the other two are nothing special. Why don't they have any cellphones? I don't know. I enjoyed the first season better because two episodes are just too short! Anyway, I still pick the sensei.

Okie Dokie! of out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 15, 2013 1:16 AM

Jan 2013
Ehhh not great, especially since it was pg13 fanservice

7/10 series as a whole.
Apr 19, 2013 9:21 AM

May 2012
An episode focusing on all the girls and with some slight fan service as well! A nice finisher for this season and well lets see what the specials have to offer!

What I did missed was an arc or at least some more presence than the last episode of that stalker girl, she was rather interesting as character!

In general this second season really paid of and made the full story of the characters last longer as the ending made it way sweeter! Great watch in general!
Jul 18, 2013 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
Still No Harem end and it looks like I wont be getting one, oh well....

Good series I guess, The arc's were long which is a good thing (cause 1 episode arc's SUCK)

Last episode was also kinda a terrible way to end the episode.

Gets a 8/10 from me.
Sep 28, 2013 8:29 PM

Nov 2012
okay episode..
ayatsuji and kaoru :3 lol :3
and sensei too :3
and that ending.. :3 gonna miss this show forever :'D
Jan 6, 2014 6:54 AM

May 2010
I am gonna miss that opening song, esp. the camera scene in the beginning is one of my favs.

Tanamachi and Ayatsuji competing was very fun plus all the fanservice and my fav girls all at one place, makes this episode gold! "Good luck, Nanasaki!" xD Risa and Keiko staring was so funny. I want more of Hibiki.. Riho-chi sure gave all the girls a good shock, haha.

I am going to miss it so much, it was a great series... 9/10
May 29, 2014 9:13 PM

Apr 2012
Ironically, I think I liked this episode out of all of the episodes in this sequel of Amagami. Overall the added epilogues for each arc aren't bad overall, but changing the heroine every 2 episode (as if the previous ones aren't heroines) is detrimental to viewing experience under the best circumstances...

I think my favorite character from amagami is Miya-chan, not as junichi's romantic partner of course. She is so cute~
*Same CV as Ene from Mekaku City Actors.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 30, 2014 1:44 AM

May 2011
One thing that I am so fascinated in is the fact that Amagami was and is a children-safe VN. According to my calculations, the suggestive moments in both seasons have an average of 80% "potential-sex scenes", and yet there were quite fresh materials unexploited in many media, if any. Who would kiss the back of the knee in the first place?! Kudos to you, Enterbrain. 9/10 for giving me an enjoyable time. Succulent development, likable characters, (albeit unrealistic...wait who watches Anime to compare with reality?!) and acceptable "harem" main character. Actually, Amagami isn't harem at one bit. Well...the omnibus format is the charm-factor of Amagami.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jul 15, 2014 3:48 PM

Jun 2012
Weak episode as stated above.

In my opinion, I would rank the arcs (Including the first season):

1. Morishima
2. Ayatsuji
3. Nanasaki
4. Kaoru
5. Rihoko
6. Sae

Left out imouto and Risa.
Kaoru was my second favorite heroine but her arc and arc ending were a bit lame.
Jul 28, 2014 12:33 PM
Aug 2013
Pointless fanservice. Overall I liked all arcs but haruka's. It was like a stupid American teen B movie. A seventeen old guy proposing in front the whole school? Sorry this was too far off for my taste. And most of all too generic for the Haruka arc imho. So my winner can only be: Nanasaki Ai. She was the character with the most depth. Strong, cute but still vunerable. #TeamAi FTW!
Aug 4, 2014 10:48 AM
Oct 2013
lol and she calls her nii-nii a pervert......pot calling the kettle black there arnt ya
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Oct 8, 2014 7:11 PM

Sep 2014
Ooh fanservice~ It's a shame though cos' I wanted to see the continuation of Risa's arc..
Junichi at the end haha! He reborned into a new man lol!

Well anyways, I enjoyed this anime..
Oct 13, 2014 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
Well, unnecessary fanservice. 3/5
And 7/10 for whole series.
First season was better.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 2, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2014
Disappointing, this should be Risa's episode. =<
Nov 14, 2014 5:38 AM

May 2014
blessofcurse said:
Disappointing, this should be Risa's episode. =<
Yeah, that would've been better than this -_-
Apr 12, 2015 3:49 AM

Jan 2015
shanimebib said:
Seeing all the girls from different arcs made it enjoyable. Tsukasa and Kaoru were particularly funny.

9/10 for the sequel because they did justice to Rihoko's arc. Cannot tell which would be my favourite arc. But I think Haruka and Kaoru's arcs were the two best arcs. Followed by Rihoko, Tsukasa, Ai and finally Sae. That narrator killed the arc yet again. If they wanted a Narrator, they should have used him. ;)

I didnt like this episode. Just fan service. Meh. But I have the exact same ratings for the arcs except I liked rikoho the second least. but other than that same order.
Jul 11, 2015 6:26 AM

Dec 2012
I was pleasantly surprised to see Miya get that last shot in the OP. It was sweet.

This episode was glorious. Favorite part was when that kid ran by and Miya thought it was the teacher. Gotta admit I fell for it too. Ai seems drawn to ramen, maybe that ramen orgasm from season 1 had her hooked to it. A shame Risa didn't get more screen time, although it was funny to watch her and that other girl talk since they're both voiced by Kadowaki Mai. Abstinence bath salts, a pure Junichi scared even me. Overall this was a fun extra bit with some nice fanservice and outrageous hilarity.

SS+ was a nice follow up, but it felt like they could have done more with this. Rather than side stories, it would have been more satisfying if they had done more epilogue-esque arcs such as with Haruka's (and to some degree Kaoru's). But with that aside, I still enjoyed this extra bit of Amagami and how the girls each deepened their bonds with Junichi. My favorites are Haruka's and Kaoru's, particularly how Kaoru's really explores crossing that line between friends and lovers. To break it down:

- Tsukasa: 7/10 (could have done more esp w/ since S1 had a great epilogue moment)
- Rihoko: 8/10 (very satisfying that they finally got their feelings across)
- Ai: 7/10 (Junichi and Ai making time for each other despite what they're faced with)
- Sae: 6.5/10 (Sae gaining confidence and Junichi finding ways to support her)
- Kaoru: 8.5/10 (discovering what lies beyond their best friend status quo. As the truck driver said, companions for the journey and compassion for each other)
- Haruka: 9/10 (put a ring on that bae)
- Miya: 7.5/10 (ni-shi-shi-shi-shi)

Amagami SS+: 7.5/10
Sep 9, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2014
Haruka's arc was the best.... :)
I was hoping a "many years later" like what they did to Sae, oh well the sequel is enjoyable, atleast for me. :)

No episode for the stalker though... XD
Nov 9, 2015 4:19 PM

Dec 2014
when the girls are gone hentai movies are on..
I feel weird watching nudes with friends
Oct 27, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2016
Mediocre last episode, overall though I found this season to be a lot better than the first.
Mar 27, 2017 6:20 PM

Oct 2012
I like the episode, it was fanservice, maybe, but it didn't feel bad, quite the opposite. Every character had some interesting developement.

And we got Sae. Yeah, SAE :D
Apr 18, 2017 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
Awwww was nice to know the true scene of the opening with Miya, as well as the ending with her <3
And more on air time of Hibiki was unexpected but much appreciated <3<3!!!!
Lol with Rihoko, Kaoru and Ayatsuji ... Aww I love all the girls <3

Great epilogue :) I'm very happy
Jul 27, 2017 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
The best thing about this episode was actually the lack of potato MC.

Overall better than the first season imo, better fanservice and funnier episodes overall. 6/10
Apr 2, 2018 9:12 AM

Apr 2013
This whole thing was just a heartless cash cow.
Mar 1, 2020 11:53 PM

Feb 2019
It's disappointing to see that there was no risa arc.
Mar 6, 2020 9:33 PM
Feb 2020
odysseyrh said:
lol and she calls her nii-nii a pervert......pot calling the kettle black there arnt ya

The pervertedness runs in the family
Mar 7, 2020 10:02 PM
Feb 2020
mystik said:
amusing but kinda pointless end to the series. I still liked the original series more. nice seeing all the girls again.

I wanted more than a few second cameo from stalker girl! give her an ova or something :(

but wow were that many of the girls really that small in the chest area? I never realized Ayatsuji, and Kaoru were.

the least interesting girl won there. still ugh at Sai.

poor Umehara, such a bro but he doesn't get any in any routes. well him got to watch his stash at least.

At least he ends up with Kanae in the game :)
Apr 29, 2020 1:33 AM

Feb 2018
Tons of fanservice, overall 10/10 Ayatsuji is the best
Jun 16, 2020 8:03 AM

Aug 2017
So, no Risa arc, not that I care.

Fanservice episode, which I don't mind and it was quite funny. Nice way to end this season. I think my favorite arc from this season is Nanasaki or Haruka but my favorite girl remains Kaoru. Sae as usual last place.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2012

163 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 27, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

130 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 27, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.