Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 1, 2011 4:05 PM

Mar 2011
Dammm .. i feel bad for Sana + I want Shingo to end up with Airi .. 3 more eps to make it happen :\
Dec 1, 2011 6:08 PM

Oct 2007
Damn it, why do I have to see more of Sana again?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 1, 2011 6:17 PM

Jul 2009
Lol at the censor CENSOR FAIL and also Miu's mom...wow...shes gorgeous but just a bit too so....its like please be sister please be sister and...what the hell its her...MOM??!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2011 8:21 PM

Sep 2008
milf alert, this series is now complete
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2011 1:04 AM
Apr 2011
When I saw the obvious fog wall while Shingo was talking to Miu's mom, I knew a fanservice of Miu was going to happen.

Man, those fog walls sure must be a trend in several houses these days!

In anycase, I was looking foward to some Sakuno character development, but it seems she will remain in the background till the end, unless some MIRACLE happens in the next 3 episodes and she becomes something else... but I highly doubt that.
Dec 2, 2011 3:07 AM

May 2010
Even though I like how it is going but I feel sorry for Sana & it feels way too wierd for Airi too,I mean she was the one with the most attention in the first few episodes but now...

Btw was Sana a character u could end up with in the visual novel & are Sakuno & Shingo real sibling?since Sakuno is a character U can end up with.
Dec 2, 2011 10:29 AM
Sep 2011
Miu is so cute! ♥ But i feel sad for Sana. :( I really don't want him to end up with Airi. She don't even feel like an main character anymore so it would just be strange.
Dec 2, 2011 4:05 PM
Feb 2011
I feel like the ending is going to completely annoy me the way Hoshizora did. Sana has completely grown on me over the past couple of episodes, and would like to see her have a happy ending. The show should have an original ending with a Sana route since there isn't one in the LN. Unfortunately, it looks like that is not going to be the case. This will prove what other people have said about how the girl with the small body physique with the small breasts that is NOT the MAIN female character never ends up with the male lead. I guess I'll have to cheer for either Airi or Sakuno now. Miu is just "too nice" for my taste. Now hoping for an Akane Iro ending.

P.S. Does anyone have a pic of the pic of Sana holding Shingo (the cat) on her phone? 'ppreciate it.
Dec 2, 2011 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
guwndomino212 said:
Is it too late to hope for an Airi ending?
not really.. although next one may still be Miu's and/or Sana's, having two episodes left after that next one, lots of things could happen.. this is a 12-episode series where they tend to make stuff faster towards the end, not something 2-cour (like Shuffle, so i don't think we can clearly put a period on anything yet, Tenchi_Ryu, and besides Shuffle is one of the more unique ones when it comes to eroge adaptations).. and it's not even ridiculous that Airi could win because the first half of the show is all about her (she even invaded Ange's section), and they can just make something happen in those two episodes like her comeback or i don't know what to tie up the entire show and not make it something that can be divided into two main parts.. but then again, Miu has now developed to the point that she has a larger shot (and she can make all the remaining episodes to be hers instead).. and if Sana wins, this anime would've made up for the lack of her own route in the game, which is nice.. and the protagonist isn't even very clearly settled on who he loves yet (sorry, Zavie, i'm not seeing what you're seeing, Shingo still seems to be in admiration/crush state, something common to feel for cute senpais though it's agreeable that it's more than that of their first meeting).. heck, i don't even know what Manglobe is planning.. it's now war.. ahaha.. this is one eroge adaptation worthy to watch.. and it's too bad that it would not have generally favorable ratings even from all of us who stuck with the show because some of us may not be happy in the conclusion because we're rooting for Heroine X.. so Manglobe, the rest is up to you guys to pull off something to make all of us satisfied..

Disclaimer: i am siding with no one.. i just want the show to be really worth the time investment that i gave.. heck, as long as that guy won't touch Sakuno, i'm all good..

P.S. MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF
argiliumDec 2, 2011 8:37 PM
Dec 2, 2011 10:00 PM

Jun 2011
Well, I really don't like Airi much... And Miu is so cute! I guess I'm happy with the Miu ending.
Dec 2, 2011 11:21 PM

Sep 2011
ahmed_great2005 said:
Even though I like how it is going but I feel sorry for Sana & it feels way too wierd for Airi too,I mean she was the one with the most attention in the first few episodes but now...

Btw was Sana a character u could end up with in the visual novel & are Sakuno & Shingo real sibling?since Sakuno is a character U can end up with.

in the original VN Sana was not a possible choice. her development came alongside the Miu route, which we are witnessing firsthand through the anime. in the PSP version of the visual novel, however, Sana became an available selection.

Dec 3, 2011 2:12 AM

Mar 2009
argilium said:
which is nice.. and the protagonist isn't even very clearly settled on who he loves yet (sorry, Zavie, i'm not seeing what you're seeing, Shingo still seems to be in admiration/crush state, something common to feel for cute senpais though it's agreeable that it's more than that of their first meeting)..

Let's say for now Shingo is just having a crush with Miu, it'd be still pretty unnatural if Shingo would forget his crush completely in the remaining episodes? I mean it's possible to do that, just that it won't look good...

And, if you watch the end of episode 9, that 2 white blurry frame that Shinga and Miu got, they are... um pretty much closed the doors for the others...
Dec 3, 2011 3:26 AM

Oct 2010
Miu's Mom end.
Dec 3, 2011 10:25 AM

Jul 2010
Miu's mother is also pretty bold isn't she? xD

Also that ray of light coming from that room when Shingo went back really spoiled what was going to happen. Even though it was a cliche moment, I think they handled it pretty well without any screaming or punching. They even went back till the park together again. ^^

Miu was so cute in the later scenes too. I really think she's trying to hide her feelings for him, but it isn't working very well. Sana had no problems noticing something between them though. A flag has been raised high for Miu. I really though he would end up with Airi, but it looks like it'll be Miu now. Meanwhile Sana's acting all hurt even though she never told him his feelings and always acted tsundere towards him. =/

Dec 3, 2011 10:34 AM

Jun 2008
Onyxthegreat said:

Also that ray of light coming from that room when Shingo went back really spoiled what was going to happen. Even though it was a cliche moment, I think they handled it pretty well without any screaming or punching. They even went back till the park together again. ^^

"I wonder if someone is going to run out of the bath naked in a few moments."
Dec 3, 2011 12:23 PM

May 2009
This episode featured the worst use of censorship and the worst "nude girl after bathroom" scene in all anime.
Arashi89Dec 3, 2011 12:44 PM
Dec 3, 2011 1:28 PM

Nov 2008
I like the idea of Miu, because she's my second favorite character, and well he can't end up with Sakuno since their related, but she's my favorite. As for Sana, I do feel sorry for her.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 3, 2011 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Arashi89 said:
This episode featured the worst use of censorship and the worst "nude girl after bathroom" scene in all anime.

At least it wasn't cat stamps on her special places but rather an unintentional 'get ready for fan service' alert. The bath scene was played rather maturely than any other VN adaption I've seen.
Dec 3, 2011 3:45 PM

May 2008
ah what a pity, this show was kinda intresting in the beginning but then it lost so much, i can feel they cut so much from the VN/erogame and my guess is that Miu wuold end up with him, even thou i don't like her much.
Dec 3, 2011 4:14 PM

Nov 2008
Vanon said:
ah what a pity, this show was kinda intresting in the beginning but then it lost so much, i can feel they cut so much from the VN/erogame and my guess is that Miu wuold end up with him, even thou i don't like her much.

I felt that from the beginning and many still didn't forget about Ange's path being severely rushed to death.

Dec 3, 2011 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
Onyxthegreat said:

"I wonder if someone is going to run out of the bath naked in a few moments."
I didn't even "wonder" I just knew. xD

Dec 3, 2011 4:38 PM

Mar 2009
Onyxthegreat said:
Miu was so cute in the later scenes too. I really think she's trying to hide her feelings for him, but it isn't working very well. Sana had no problems noticing something between them though. A flag has been raised high for Miu. I really though he would end up with Airi, but it looks like it'll be Miu now. Meanwhile Sana's acting all hurt even though she never told him his feelings and always acted tsundere towards him. =/

It can't be help you know, Sana hates male (seriously) after all...
Dec 3, 2011 4:40 PM

Apr 2009
Zavie said:
Let's say for now Shingo is just having a crush with Miu, it'd be still pretty unnatural if Shingo would forget his crush completely in the remaining episodes? I mean it's possible to do that, just that it won't look good...

And, if you watch the end of episode 9, that 2 white blurry frame that Shinga and Miu got, they are... um pretty much closed the doors for the others...
i had a crush on someone back then but i ended up with my ex and now, i care not for the both of them.. or this stuff kinda happens in other harem shows.. and in the white blurry frames you say, while it is obvious Miu has fallen, Shingo still got that nice guy rapeface he has also shown to the others ever since.. Sana may also be overseeing things.. i guess this could also be on the way i see it but settling it right now may be a close-minded approach on the show just like what almost everyone here is doing.. stuff could still turn around but they may also continue to follow through seeing as Miu's flag is now set so high..
argiliumDec 3, 2011 4:43 PM
Dec 3, 2011 4:46 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
I didn't even "wonder" I just knew. xD

Well yeah, it is what it is (being based on an adult visual novel).

Venats said:
I miss the school dynamic which has disappeared...

It would have been cool had the plot been more around that rather than the romance drama, but (again), it is what it is.

sol0fate said:
The bath scene was played rather maturely than any other VN adaption I've seen.

That actually surprised me more than anything else I've seen in a while, even though it would have been very out of character for Miu to have reacted in the 'typical' way.

As of episode 9 I'm somewhat surprised. I usually don't care for these types of shows, but I've somehow managed to get wrapped up in some of the characters. Okay, maybe that's the point, I'm interested in some of the characters, not the show itself so much. Not Shingo mind you - he's not quite a dork/jerk like in so many such shows which his good, but neither is he all that interesting a character, either. I find I'm getting upset for the girls left scattered about in his wake, whether he's intentionally doing it or not.
Dec 4, 2011 12:03 AM

Jun 2011
Seriously the need to do an OVA for all the individual character ending
Dec 4, 2011 5:44 AM

Jul 2011
Cratex said:
As of episode 9 I'm somewhat surprised. I usually don't care for these types of shows, but I've somehow managed to get wrapped up in some of the characters. Okay, maybe that's the point, I'm interested in some of the characters, not the show itself so much. Not Shingo mind you - he's not quite a dork/jerk like in so many such shows which his good, but neither is he all that interesting a character, either. I find I'm getting upset for the girls left scattered about in his wake, whether he's intentionally doing it or not.

If he was doing something to intentionally (or maybe even unintentionally) lead any of them on you might have a point but he hasn't really done anything like that. The main reason the girls seem to be interested in him is because he's a nice guy. Crazy! Guess he should just be a jerk and blow anyone off he's not interested in, right? Heaven forbid a guy ever be nice and/or considerate to a female friend, she might get the wrong idea. I see your point, what a jerk.

Anyway, the episode itself. Thought it was pretty good, really. The only thing I didn't like was Miu's mother which, honestly, I kind of hated. Does the world of anime need yet another slutty mom character? No, it doesn't.

Still not really sure who should end up with Shingo yet. Miu is a decent choice but so are a few others. At this point as long as it isn't Ange or his sister (yikes!) then I'm fine with any of them.
Dec 4, 2011 5:50 AM

Sep 2010
Geh! Miu route senses tingling... I quit :p

Miu's totally one of my least favorites, not as bad as that maid but yeah totally dislike her overall. Sighs
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Dec 4, 2011 7:24 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Tanrim said:
If he was doing something to intentionally (or maybe even unintentionally) lead any of them on you might have a point but he hasn't really done anything like that. The main reason the girls seem to be interested in him is because he's a nice guy. Crazy! Guess he should just be a jerk and blow anyone off he's not interested in, right? Heaven forbid a guy ever be nice and/or considerate to a female friend, she might get the wrong idea. I see your point, what a jerk.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's like that either - I wouldn't have stuck this far with the show if I did. Guess I came on to strong with my opinion there, and deserved that ;) Like I said, I've gotten kind of wrapped up in the situation from the girls' standpoint.
Dec 4, 2011 7:26 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Khaoticsuccubus said:
Geh! Miu route senses tingling... I quit :p

Miu's totally one of my least favorites, not as bad as that maid but yeah totally dislike her overall. Sighs

LOL - funny how there can be so many different opinions on the girls.
Dec 4, 2011 7:53 AM

Jul 2011
Cratex said:
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's like that either - I wouldn't have stuck this far with the show if I did. Guess I came on to strong with my opinion there, and deserved that ;) Like I said, I've gotten kind of wrapped up in the situation from the girls' standpoint.

It's fine, thought I might have come off too strong myself so thanks for being understanding. Can see where you were coming from.
Dec 6, 2011 2:50 PM

May 2011
Miu's mom is awesome!?!

Like Shingo said, its good to see another side of Miu. Makes me like her more the way she gets embarrassed and her expressions. Ugghhh damn, its looking more and more like Miu's route with both of them blushing like that. I like Miu she's third to Sana and then Airi. >.>

I just felt so bad for Sana, the way she tries to get Shingo jealous is just so cute. She actually tried to ask Shingo out but Miu's call ruined that. Watching her cry at the end was heartbreaking.

Airi is just getting left out nowadays. Cmon Airi route or I am happy with Sana as well@@
Dec 6, 2011 8:47 PM

Aug 2011
Hey. Looks like we're actually gonna go somewhere now.
Dec 11, 2011 7:39 PM
Nov 2011
I've been sitting here, scratching my head as to what anime I've seen where the mom hit on the daughter's boy friend like that, and for the life of me I can't seem to recall whom. Although, part of that diatribe reminded me of Shuffle! And Tsubasa and her mom.

I don't think I'll be able to rate this in the end above a 6 or 7, a lot of things are seemingly not being handled in my mind. It's been enjoyable to watch, but at some point this train is bound to hit its stop, and then it may not be so pretty I feel.

Well if I was going to compare these characters to Shuffle!

VeretaxDec 15, 2011 11:13 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 15, 2011 6:34 AM
Nov 2011
I really hate to 'double post' on a topic, but something just occurred to me that didn't earlier. When Sana sends the pic to Shingo's Cell. A few things I'm wondering.

1. When/where did she Get Shingo's Cell #?
2. How did the cell phone get out of Shingo's Coat pocket anyways? We didn't see him put it down.

Ignore the other two, I had the order of events mixed up in my mind. So what I said earlier, isn't the same.

My mind is spinning around these questions right now, and what they may imply. I haven't seen Ep 10+ yet, so my speculation is only up till this point.
VeretaxDec 16, 2011 3:40 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 25, 2011 8:11 PM

Sep 2011
Miu is really cute but I miss the episodes with Airi... arghhhh!!! >:/
Dec 26, 2011 5:27 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Veretax said:
When Sana sends the pic to Shingo's Cell. A few things I'm wondering.

1. When/where did she Get Shingo's Cell #?
2. How did the cell phone get out of Shingo's Coat pocket anyways? We didn't see him put it down.

Regarding #1, there may just be some things left out. Regarding #2, I know people who are constantly taking their phones out to fiddle with, much like a nervous habit, and then leaving it laying around. A couple of friends at work, and my brother, are big ones to do this.
Dec 26, 2011 10:45 PM

Dec 2009
Shih said:
Anyone like how this is turning out?...

Like...
WHY IS IT DOING THE MIU ROOT?!?!

The first few episodes was featuring Airi, and it got me attached to Airi
But then it jumped to Miu.... I feel like I've been lied to = =||

Sigh... (need more Airi)

Exactly how I feel haha.
Jan 1, 2012 8:41 AM

Nov 2007
can't believe Airi has been shifted aside to side character.

Miu's mom = super milf!

it's not like Shingo is doing anything wrong, Sana is just not doing anything right.
Jan 11, 2012 8:12 PM

Nov 2011
Up until this episode I was like 90% Airi....now It's a zero.

i'm pulling for Sana
Jan 20, 2012 10:46 PM

Aug 2010
Sana is the worst girl.
Feb 23, 2012 12:36 PM

Sep 2010
Due to busyness I couldn't finish this show, so I'm doing it now that I have a bit of free time on my hands.
I really laughed the hell out of this episode, even though the serious elements weren't left behind, pretty good if you ask me. I just lol'ed at Miu's mom. I didn't expect though that they would be taking this direction, but this is lots better than only Sena, she's not that interesting anyway.
Mar 31, 2012 5:12 PM

Aug 2010
Miu and Sana are definitely my favorite girls.

Miu is just too moe.
Aug 7, 2012 1:13 PM

Jun 2012
Miu's mom was so cute lol.
Dec 15, 2012 6:12 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that mother xD quite funny doubt we'll see her again but still Miu seeing naked running in the hallway was just to epic xD Great story though but well the ending with Sana was rather sad :(
Dec 25, 2012 6:05 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
OMFGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!! INFINITY/10 <333333 I totally didn't expect the cats to be separated, NOR for Sana to adopt Shingo (Cat). Those ALLUSIONS Sana made with Shingo (Cat) to Shingo (Guy) were JUST FLAT OUT AWESOME!!! and that romance with Miu spectacularly BEAUTIFUL, CUTEEEEEE, AND LOVELY! <333333 MOST FAVORITE EP of the series.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 1, 2013 4:17 PM

Jan 2013
4.234583928457293587239457234957923475923468756283568325/5
Feb 26, 2013 8:32 PM
Aug 2012
omg...MIU IS SO CUTE!! she gets so embarrassed and its sooo adorable!
Oct 19, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
fake and gay, this story went from Boys vs Girls and Airi's unacceptance of Shingo to a date with Miu. lolwat
May 2, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
Sana has to win! Miu is fine but Sana is just so much more awesome imo!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 18, 2014 8:39 AM

May 2013
Hopefully it will not be a Sana end. Miu is showing much more promise and will probably end up with Shingo if it is not a harem end. However, I do not understand why the censoring white bar was still there in the uncensored version...they have shown bare breasts before so just censor the bottom parts if you have to. But whatever, that part was nice nevertheless.
TomangoJun 18, 2014 11:39 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The VN is now available in English!

Razernation - May 6

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 20, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.