Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 6, 2011 8:17 PM

Nov 2007
so uh... she was a bitch because she was poor and on her own? eh whatever....

red hair girl hates dudes but then sits next to him like they didn't just find out.

I don't know this episode is so generically boring.

Miu is the only decent character so far....
Nov 8, 2011 7:17 AM

May 2011
I loved this episode, it was pretty heartwarming.

Loving Airi even more now, she ain't a bad person just insecure I think. Didn't think that Sana would be like that, but that's cool with me. I like her more for that tbh. Miu and Sana in those outfits is win.
Nov 18, 2011 1:18 PM

Sep 2010
Sena is really a suupaa tsundere, she's so awesome. It's clear that she's the main girl, but it's also clear Miu likes Uryuu too. It feels like the anime is almost coming to a conclusion, but we're just at episode 4, maybe it's the different approach of this show that will make the rest also good.
And see, there are enough other seiyuu that fit the role of a tsundere besides Rie Kugimiya.
Dec 6, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2009
This anime's pacing sucks ass.

Just wanted to say that.
Dec 11, 2011 3:40 PM
Nov 2011
I agree with Onyxthegreat, after that 'almost tender moment on the steps between Shingo and Airi, something has to rock that up, right? I mean it isn't just me that feels something could be around the corner.

In general I liked the development in this episode. I like the anime overall. It doesn't yet rank up there with my favorites, but its not terrible at all. I can see myself enjoying this one for a long while perhaps.

However, I have one problem. Why does he let Airi walk herself home at dark? That just seemed odd to me, romance involved or not.

My opinion and speculation on Airi

Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 24, 2011 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
Alright, I'm starting to get the hang of this Anime, starting to pick up in my eyes, had to watch a few episodes to get the feel of it. Working good for me now. Let's see how this continues
Dec 25, 2011 2:17 AM

Sep 2011
I have longed for an Anime like this for soooo long... I thought I have scene all of the romance school-life non-magic type Animes out there! I guess I was wrong! I LOVE THIS ANIME~
Aug 6, 2012 2:56 PM

Jun 2012
Homolust said:
Yup. I knew she was a poorfag.

lol poorfag.

Kind of disappointed by Sana's character change, i can already tell she's going to annoy the fuck out of me.

Good episode though and nice to see Airi developing more and more and acting less like a bitch.
Dec 14, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2012
Just great episode, so lovely setting and just a great pace in this episode! Up to the next episode!
Jan 31, 2013 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
Sometimes i think it would be nice if english culture would place more emphasis on names. Instead of everyone using first names right off the bat.
Jul 13, 2013 10:29 PM
Apr 2013
Airi's secret has been revealed. And she's not as tsundere as before but more dere. :P It was really interesting to see that even Airi had a secret that nobody should have found out about. I like her alot more now. AND,Sana hates boys so that means Sakuno and Sana are out of the question for Uryuu to be a couple with. But who knows? So far it seems like Sena is the closest one to Uryuu but Miu and Angelica could become his girlfriend too who knows? Anyways, it was a pretty sad/happy/interesting episode (MIU'S CAT MAID COSTUME WAS CUTE AS HELL). Nice plot and character development so far but it's a little slow. DYING FOR SOME ACTION. Uryuu's Harem is starting now. :)

AsphyxiateMeJul 13, 2013 10:40 PM
Jun 17, 2014 7:33 AM

May 2013
Airi is so likable when is is dere...
Dec 11, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
''Do-does it bother you if I sit here?''
''Yeah, it bother the fuck out of us! Get lost! Tch tch!''
It happened like this in my head. Airi annoy me a bit. ''The atmosphere became more enjoyable, thanks to Airi''
''No it's not really because of me...''
Well, it is because of you that the atmosphere was shitty in the first place...

Inui getting all crazy came a bit out of nowhere. She gay for Miu or what?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 4, 2015 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
Simple story about ordinary life.
Awesome, just awesome. Iove it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 30, 2015 3:36 PM

Dec 2012
Oh man, the chemistry between Airi and Uryuu is great and I like where this is going. Sana snapping at Uryuu was a big surprise, man that was a total curve ball in her personality.
Nov 18, 2015 1:46 PM

Oct 2010
Alright this episode... was a bit too strange. Sana, who was one of the first females to excepted boys is a hater now? She was smiling with Uryuu most of the time, saying how isn't a nusiance during the cooking class and now this? I pretty much think that she adores her Senpai so she turned hostile cuz' they were getting too close. If not, then her transformation is idiotic at best.

Secondly, I don't see any reason why Airi was against males? Her reason is that she didn't want to be shown weak but that doesn't have to do with being a male. Her being poor was a bit sad, honestly I though she was being a too much of a bitch, but she grew on me with this one episode. I almost shed a tear when they all celebrated her birthday. Heartwarming indeed.
Jun 12, 2019 7:10 AM

Sep 2012
i bet there is something they don't know about sena an she went off and seems guy hater acts this way cause she likes mc so she doesn't want miu get clise to him but she makes it look like she doesn't wan't him next to miu
Aug 8, 2020 9:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Happy birthday Airi haha, so she lives alone... she's more open to her friends now, that's great.
Jan 6, 2021 7:04 AM

Aug 2018
I really like moment in OP, where girls jump playfully on snow, btw.. ;P Well, I assume they're on snow - seeing trees in the snow around..
But why is Airi living by her own anyway?.. What for she chooses to live on her own?.. To be more independent or something?.. It was never voiced, though, so there can be thousands of reasons, really.. Like.. She hates new husband mother has.. Or whatever, really..
lol, so now the whole harem gathers in Airi's place.. It could easily turn into orgy place.. ;D Well.. Probably it's not this kind of anime, but yeah.. ;P Like imagine, them all going after school to fuck at Airi's place.. Hot.. ;D
Yeah, like wtf - Airi never celebrated her birthday at home?.. Indeed sounds like problems in the family relationships, or something like that..
Ange-centered episode next, hm?.. ;P Wonder, if all girls now in turns will get their episodes.. Or something like that.. Well, will see.. ;P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The VN is now available in English!

Razernation - May 6

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 20, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Dec 6, 2011

267 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:28 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.