Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 3, 2011 8:13 AM

Jun 2009
So Shirayuki is a flame haze, Durandal is Joan of arc with freezing and transformation powers for some reason, and Kinji unlocked a chain just by using a double lock pick and hearing the sound....

I already labelled the plot as stupid and wasn't taking it seriously but that was beyond stupid.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 3, 2011 9:15 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
So what are we to expect next? The descendant of Napoleon or Jack the Reaper maybe even a Nazi?
I am down for Hitler/Stalin but I remember hearing somewhere Genghis Khan.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 3, 2011 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
yaHzee said:
inb4 king arthur?

Lolololololol

realmruler1 said:
Is it just me but Durandal had similar clothing to Deathscyth

AH, that's why it seemed so familiar.

For some reason, I couldn't help but cringe at a lot of the things this episode. So much of it seemed more cheezy and off than usual. Oh well, hopefully the final arc will be better and J.C. doesn't butcher the ending
Jun 3, 2011 9:44 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode.

Jun 3, 2011 10:26 AM

Apr 2010
Jeanne D' arc sounds far fetched then again there more things in this story line that are far fetched.
Pretty much every major character seems to have inherited there powers from a major figure in either famous story's are in history.
I wonder if Reki is also someone like that.

Durandal seemed to be a pretty interesting person tho i still wonder what the organization represents which they are working for and whether it's connected to the European Union or not.

Seems like Riko will have a appearance next episode again wonder how that will turn out.
Jun 3, 2011 10:27 AM
Jan 2010
The plot gets weirder and weirder. Shiriyuki's flames could probably burn down the entire school and then some.
Anyone else think Jeanne kinda looked like Saber from F/SN?

How many Novels are there?
Jun 3, 2011 11:10 AM
Jan 2011
Z-flame said:
Shirayuki vs Durandal - love it

Teamwork between Kinji, Aria and Shirayuki - love it
Those three make a really good team

Shirayuki and Aria becoming friends, and latter end up fighting as comic relief - love it

Kinji kissing Shirayuki - though i'm not interested in the romance that much, it was hilarious when Kinji use that to enter hysteria mode XD

The fact that the subs weren't yoda version- love it

Good episode, with great fighting and a little comedy at the end.

5 out of 5: Loved it!

Has anybody notice that Riko is back?
Jun 3, 2011 11:40 AM

Apr 2011
Looking the preview, Yes, Riko will be back.

I hope this is not the last time we see Jeanne
Jun 3, 2011 1:05 PM

Jan 2011
I JUST REALIZED!!

Here's a breakdown:

-About 70% of people posting on this show love it, me included

-About 20% hate it, for reasons that are prone to them

-About 10% are trollz lol

Why post if you don't like it, why waste the time, j/s. Anyway this show is awesome

haters gonna hate
Jun 3, 2011 1:26 PM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
So what are we to expect next? The descendant of Napoleon or Jack the Reaper maybe even a Nazi?
I am down for Hitler/Stalin but I remember hearing somewhere Genghis Khan.

I'm waiting for Christ 103rd and Zulu the 57th myself.

What's with the sudden historical name dropping? first Madoka and now this show.

Like Monad said, this show reeks of "wasted potential".
Jun 3, 2011 1:30 PM

Mar 2011
5/5 haha, loved the ending xD
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 3, 2011 1:36 PM

May 2011
haha i love Shirayuki, especially when she goes into her "Dark" mode. i always laugh when she does it xD
Jun 3, 2011 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
About preview, in other news the preview is very exciting. We shall have Riko getting ecchi with Kinji to the point of being alone in room and opening her legs? Oh my that's daring. Shirayuki sadly shall get traumatized in the rain and get sad under it, which should prove some good drama or could be comedy. However she redeems herself With a very nice infirmary scene whom Kinji gets her skirt and has his arm attached with a chain. I wonder how raunchy will it get? If it's censored this will be a nice part to see on BDs. I think I may like most of all Aria's part in the spoiler
whom she gets all cuddly around Kinji.
Watch out. If you believe everything in the preview, you might be disappointed later.
I'm not talking about fanservice though. From the looks of it, you'll be serviced a lot.
Oh shit you are right about Riko, why that's not Aria! OMG I got P-U-N-K-E-D! If you looks closely the chest size is totally wrong. Holy shit that means Riko will dress as Aria and we will have a Aria with big breasts. That's wrong in all sense. I wonder if the voice of Aria's seiyuu might be used just for that small moment.

Jun 3, 2011 5:18 PM

Nov 2008
I think the last boss would be a descendant of Prof. Moriarty since he's the archenemy of Sherlock Holmes XDD

I thought Shirayuki would turn into a monster when she warned Kinji that she will be scary that he would hate her. I was disappointed XDD Instead, that was so badass <3 Liking Shirayuki even more :D

Other than that, it was a great episode. I totally enjoyed this episode especially the fight scene.

And since this is a harem buildup in progress, I suppose Kinji will have to jump out on the window more often.

Also Anime info should add supernatural genre. We already have Medusa hair, Ice man and Shana powers. I wonder what's next

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 3, 2011 6:21 PM

Feb 2009
Although I am getting bored with the whole harem process, a yandere and tsundere fighting it out is especially good comic relief.

And seeing Shirayuki's powers are extremely interesting, but I don't believe she is better than Aria.

Jun 3, 2011 6:49 PM

Feb 2011
the sword fight was amazing

next episode gonna be more interesting
Jun 3, 2011 8:02 PM

Dec 2007
Sigh. They really need to ease off the cliche moments. It's so forced.

When the sword fight began I was thinking yay we're going to get a decent action scene then they moved to AriaxKinji love love moment >_>.
Jun 3, 2011 8:19 PM

Nov 2010
I wasnt really expecting all the magic nonsense in this anime. its still great but id kinda prefer it if they kept it atleast somewhat realistic. this episode had a good fight scene tho, sword fights are always awesome.
Jun 3, 2011 10:00 PM

Aug 2008
Fuzzhx said:
I wasnt really expecting all the magic nonsense in this anime. its still great but id kinda prefer it if they kept it atleast somewhat realistic. this episode had a good fight scene tho, sword fights are always awesome.
C'mon, This is a supernatural genre.
Jun 3, 2011 10:23 PM

Nov 2010
KaitoDash said:
Fuzzhx said:

well thats pretty obvious now. but on its MAL page, for the genre it only listed Comedy and Action, which is why i wasnt expecting it.
Jun 3, 2011 10:34 PM

Aug 2008
Fuzzhx said:
KaitoDash said:
Fuzzhx said:
well thats pretty obvious now. but on its MAL page, for the genre it only listed Comedy and Action, which is why i wasnt expecting it.

Yeah, I understand people gets confused by genre tagged on MAL. It should be fixed soon.
I'm reading the novel far ahead, so I can tell you to be prepared for supernatural on the same level as Index/Railgun. lol.
Jun 4, 2011 1:37 AM

Aug 2008
I kinda like Shirayuki when she has a deeper voice.
Jun 4, 2011 5:08 AM

Jun 2009
I really liked this episode... Well mostly like because I haven't read the Light Novels and Manga yet ;D... But nevertheless, The Background music is REALLY ONE OF THE BEST IN THIS SEASON... I even ordered it from CDJapan, it's the first anime I am actually buying its Music CDs, and unlike some guys here, I didn't notice that animation drop though I do agree they should've shown more of The Jeanne vs Shirayuki fight, it would've had rocked even more :D.

Jun 4, 2011 5:41 AM

May 2010
Those girls were shooting guns in the air...that's actually really dangerous lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 4, 2011 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
Monad said:
And wth was with with that don't look at me staff and then just put a little fire on the sword? I had my "that was it?" face at that moment.
I have no clue why I was even expecting something there *sigh*

The durandal could have just blown over Shirayuki's lips if she actually wanted to freeze them *facepalm*
Oh gg, don't stop desu~ *runs away*
Kin-chan: the producers even gave you a nick which is laugh worthy. [hint: Gintama]
Totally one of the best this season.
Well at least we got : "because of you, I will jump through rings of fire to protect you"

Oh shit. Forgot to quote this awesome comment:
yaHzee said:
inb4 king arthur?
*laughs*
Jun 4, 2011 8:03 AM

Nov 2009
WHY KINJI KISSED SHIRAYUKI??????????? D:

Oh God, I need Aria X Kinji, please! >w<
Jun 4, 2011 10:23 AM

Feb 2009
First a pink Saber in Dog Days, now a silver Saber here. Kawasumi Ayako <3
Come faster Fate/Zero anime!!

So when did this become a supernatural show?
Oh well.
Jun 4, 2011 10:34 AM

May 2011
This is starting to get boring... :/
Jun 4, 2011 12:19 PM

Oct 2007
One of the better episodes of the series..this one was very enjoyable for me.

I wonder how many more crackpots they plan on introducing to this series haha

Hi-Miko was awesome with the scarlet sword...i really wish their were better subs thought :P
Jun 4, 2011 12:45 PM

Jun 2011
Shirayuki <3 shes my fav character by far now. Shes just so cute.

And anyone beside me thought that Jeanne D'Arc (LOLOLOL i cant help but laugh at the origins of the names in this series) was gonna cry after Shirayuki broke her sword? That would be funny.
Jun 4, 2011 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
Kinji kissed Shirayuki so I should be happy but I don't really like reason why he kissed her. Aria was quite adorable when Kinji saved her. Looking forward to next week.
Jun 4, 2011 4:53 PM

Aug 2010
I kiss shouldn't be how he activates Hysteria Mode it should be more ecchi like a panty flash or boob grab
Jun 4, 2011 5:47 PM

Apr 2011
Great episode!

Wonderful swordfight and some funny moments!

I like Shirayuki (Himiko, Hotogi, whatever...) even more now!

5/5
Jun 4, 2011 6:54 PM

Nov 2009
People act as if everything is suppose to be unpredictable. I liked this episode a lot, how else was he going to activate hysteria mode? Letting her die would be unproductive to the story unless your pulling a TTGL or Madoka move. Hysteria mode is always good.

I have to say the naming choice isn't awesome, but i would assume that an established allusion is better than some random on the fly heritage. I get the feeling EU only gathers people with bloodlines hence why the creator picked well known names.
Jun 4, 2011 8:45 PM

Oct 2009
"Maybe I'll freeze that blabbering tongue of yours."

Damn you, Shirayuki! Why did you have to interrupt them!?
Jun 5, 2011 1:00 AM
May 2011
Cirris said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
What's with the sudden historical name dropping?

comming from some one thats read 6/9 novels I'll say this and only this it's not the last
Jun 5, 2011 1:36 AM

Feb 2008
fuck yeah Shirayuki!! she's sooooo badass!!

also, Jeanne d'Arc 30th is such an awesome bitch... oh wait, i guess calling her Durandal is fine too...

and the kiss... yeah, Kinji x Shirayuki is indeed a win...

but heck, why did Shirayuki stop the epic yuri kiss? damn!

Riko next episode is a sure win...
Jun 5, 2011 1:56 AM

May 2009
Gogetters said:
"Maybe I'll freeze that blabbering tongue of yours."

Damn you, Shirayuki! Why did you have to interrupt them!?

Partially agree with this Aria x Durandal I ship it. Show needs more yuri.

Told you Kinji would get Shirayuki kiss next time :3c she was very badass best episode probably the whole series.
This show is very average is all sense but at least it amuses me and keeps me entertained.
Jun 5, 2011 2:41 AM

Sep 2008
Okay, this was the episode. I now love Aria. Totally didn't think that was gonna happen.

Durandal was awesome. "There's three of us and one of you. You're at a disadvantage!" Silly Aria. Hasn't anyone ever told you that a sufficiently prepared individual is never at a disadvantage?

Kind of silly of her to just show herself after doing the smoke bomb and setting up a premise where they wouldn't know where she is. She seems to have that fatal weakness so many villains have where they're freaking geniuses until they get to the final step in the plan. Then suddenly Lex Luthor just forgets he can kill superman now that his powers are gone and Goldfinger is overcome by a sudden bout of carelessness compelling him to leave Bond in the death trap with the exact tools needed to escape. Seems Durandal planned this until the exact moment before she attacks from the shadows and then just suddenly forgot that she has all these skills in stealth, subterfuge, manipulation and disguise, choosing instead to take on the superpowered swordswoman in a head on sword fight.

Her character design was also another winner. Really the entire thing she had going with the armor was just solid work. Hope someone got paid extra for putting that together. Sexy and cute and badass all at the same time, and in equal measures no less. A far from common sight.

Her premise was stupid as fuck though. Jean D'arc died at twenty so she couldn't have had a child. Therefore she must have faked her death. Sure, except that within the time period women typically started pumping out babies around twelve. Death wouldn't have had to be faked for Jean to have a good five or six children, two of which would likely have survived past infancy.

The fight scene confused me a little. Aren't we still in a gunpowder storage facility? Why is it now fine to use guns and fire?

I was suprisingly quite moved by Kinji's speech about how he'd never leave Aria's side again. They're rapidly becoming an awesome couple. Also the thing Aria did with her fingers here just fantastic^_^.

Seriously though Kinji, clear up this shit you got going with the Hysteria mode. You can't go around kissing girl's while under the influence and professing lifelong promises you don't intend to keep and then just let the girl's draw their own conclusions. It's so very far from proper.

Finally Aria begins building a coterie. I did not see that coming. It completely changes the dynamic of everything. I wonder where the story will go with that?
Jun 5, 2011 3:26 AM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
The fight scene confused me a little. Aren't we still in a gunpowder storage facility? Why is it now fine to use guns and fire?
Because gunpowder under wet conditions does not ignite, at the very least easily and the flame after cutting Durandal was shot upwards.

Gangler said:
Also the thing Aria did with her fingers here just fantastic^_^.
IMO the coolest of Aria among lots of cool stuff is handgun grinding on Durandal's sword in the spoiler
Now that was a cool but the finger thing was cute I guess.

Jun 5, 2011 3:37 AM

Nov 2010

yea whenever i see things like this and im expecting something entirely different, it throws me off track a bit, but all i had to do was revamp my intake of this show and its all good now. but damn if it gets to Index level i cant wait to see what happens.

Yumekichi11 said:
IMO the coolest of Aria among lots of cool stuff is handgun grinding on Durandal's sword in the spoiler

yes this was awesome, but I tend to love everything she does, shes def my favorite character in the show. also Rie Kugimiya for the VA doesnt hurt either :) ill never get tired of her voice.
Jun 5, 2011 3:55 AM
Oct 2007
Jokes. Jeanne D'Arc 30th and Lupin the 4th? The only saving grace, combat was slightly above average.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2011 4:14 AM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Gangler said:
Because gunpowder under wet conditions does not ignite, at the very least easily and the flame after cutting Durandal was shot upwards.

So the character thus far has been manipulating them with cunning and trickery while working from the shadows to divide and conquer and has lured them into a location where their powers and weapons are useless. Her response to being outnumbered was to nullify the battlefield condition that made her opponents helpless and then take on all three of them in a direct confrontation, presumably knowing full well how that would turn out what with her having worked so hard to prevent a scenario where she would have to fight the three of them together or any of them individually with their chosen weapons.

Either this is ridiculously shoddy writing or EU rewards failure with death. I'm really hoping we see a hit get put out on Durandel because honestly this beats the rest of the questionable plot segments of this series out by leaps and bounds, and that's saying something.

You're right of course though, the sprinklers would have totally fixed all that. I mean, you'd want to be careful with the flame powers. I'm sure it wouldn't take too long for that flame sword to dry off the gunpowder if it got up close in there, but we don't have to worry about errant sparks from the sword or bullets exploding everything anymore. Don't know why I didn't catch that.
Yumekichi11 said:

Gangler said:
Now that was a cool but the finger thing was cute I guess.

Dude, that's awesome. Can't believe that moment slipped past me. Gonna have to rewatch just to spot it^^
Jun 5, 2011 5:29 AM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Gangler said:
Well, that is the case too. But actually, they climbed up one floor so they were in the School's Supercomputer room without gunpowder.

Gangler said:
Her character design was also another winner. Really the entire thing she had going with the armor was just solid work. Hope someone got paid extra for putting that together. Sexy and cute and badass all at the same time, and in equal measures no less. A far from common sight.
And she's actually shortsighted. So get ready for a meganekko.

Gangler said:
Seriously though Kinji, clear up this shit you got going with the Hysteria mode. You can't go around kissing girl's while under the influence and professing lifelong promises you don't intend to keep and then just let the girl's draw their own conclusions. It's so very far from proper.

Now I see, people have impression of that scene more as a kiss. I had an impression mixing between kiss and CPR while reading the LN. Well, Kinji told the reader that it's CPR, but still looks like a kiss.

Gangler said:
Finally Aria begins building a coterie. I did not see that coming. It completely changes the dynamic of everything. I wonder where the story will go with that?
It takes so long for her to complete the party. I'd say at least 3 seasons will do it, that's if they'll let us have.
KaitoDashJun 5, 2011 5:33 AM
Jun 5, 2011 7:09 AM

Sep 2006
I watched this show 'cos I thought it was gonna be mystery (holmes). =X totally wrong now that I see that the plot's going all magic-users and all.

Doesn't Aria seem kind of under-powered at this rate? Even Kinji in his Hysteria mode seems more powerful than Aria.
Jun 5, 2011 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
cardin said:
Doesn't Aria seem kind of under-powered at this rate? Even Kinji in his Hysteria mode seems more powerful than Aria.
Wait. I think Aria is an excellent combatant. But you compare her to hysteria Kinji?
Hysteria mode does not SEEM more powerful than Aria, It totally overpowers her. You are comparing human to a superhuman.

If it's between Aria and other girls, then they are comparable.
Jun 5, 2011 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Gangler said:
Well, that is the case too. But actually, they climbed up one floor so they were in the School's Supercomputer room without gunpowder.

Ah, that makes much more sense.

KaitoDash said:

Gangler said:
And she's actually shortsighted. So get ready for a meganekko.
0.o

KaitoDash said:

Gangler said:

Now I see, people have impression of that scene more as a kiss. I had an impression mixing between kiss and CPR while reading the LN. Well, Kinji told the reader that it's CPR, but still looks like a kiss.

CPR underwater, when she's only been submerged for under ten seconds and hasn't even had time to run out of air, let alone stop breathing, and without any of the procedures needed to make it work beyond presumably breathing down her throat. Also, with Shiroyuki clearly conscious throughout the entire procedure, and by all appearances having no greater matters on her mind than lip on lip contact. A half-baked excuse to be sure, but I'm game. So long as we give it an explanation I'm willing to follow it, and it does allow Kinji to feel like Shiroyuki is just reading ridiculousness into things like she always does. Same as with the wife remark after bringing him a meal.

Still, with Aria, he should clear that shit up. Today he swore a lifelong vow under the influence of Hysteria and I have no faith that mundane Kinji has any desire to follow through with this now that he's not compelled to serve and protect all women.

KaitoDash said:

Gangler said:
It takes so long for her to complete the party. I'd say at least 3 seasons will do it, that's if they'll let us have.

Cool, I look forward to that. It's nice to know there's long term plans at work here^^

KaitoDash said:
cardin said:
Wait. I think Aria is an excellent combatant. But you compare her to hysteria Kinji?
Hysteria mode does not SEEM more powerful than Aria, It totally overpowers her. You are comparing human to a superhuman.

If it's between Aria and other girls, then they are comparable.

His power essentially multiplies his abilities by thirty percent. It's a good boost, but I never got the impression he was a kryptonian type who's capabilities could never be achieved by ordinary people. More like he's been given a quick means of becoming S rank without the accompanying work. It would be a different story if he was an S rank butei using it, but since he's E rank I don't see it really being a human to superhuman type comparison.

Have I misunderstood the situation? Thus far even in hysteria mode he leaves the combat to Aria (except for in episode 1). The extent of his contribution in today's fight was capitalizing on the openings Aria creates, and successfully executing a defensive maneuver Aria taught him against a much larger, slower, and easier to catch blade than what we've seen Aria catch. It would surprise me to find that he genuinely outshines Aria in combat by a huge margin, like a Goku and Krillin type situation.
Jun 5, 2011 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
Gangler said:
CPR underwater, when she's only been submerged for under ten seconds and hasn't even had time to run out of air, let alone stop breathing, and without any of the procedures needed to make it work beyond presumably breathing down her throat. Also, with Shiroyuki clearly conscious throughout the entire procedure, and by all appearances having no greater matters on her mind than lip on lip contact. A half-baked excuse to be sure, but I'm game. So long as we give it an explanation I'm willing to follow it, and it does allow Kinji to feel like Shiroyuki is just reading ridiculousness into things like she always does. Same as with the wife remark after bringing him a meal.

Still, with Aria, he should clear that shit up. Today he swore a lifelong vow under the influence of Hysteria and I have no faith that mundane Kinji has any desire to follow through with this now that he's not compelled to serve and protect all women.

Well, it takes longer than that in the LN, the Anime time-limit did not make sense at the scene.
And you are so right about his vow. So far in the LN, I can say he has totally forgotten what he said.

Gangler said:
His power essentially multiplies his abilities by thirty percent. It's a good boost, but I never got the impression he was a kryptonian type who's capabilities could never be achieved by ordinary people. More like he's been given a quick means of becoming S rank without the accompanying work. It would be a different story if he was an S rank butei using it, but since he's E rank I don't see it really being a human to superhuman type comparison.

Have I misunderstood the situation? Thus far even in hysteria mode he leaves the combat to Aria (except for in episode 1). The extent of his contribution in today's fight was capitalizing on the openings Aria creates, and successfully executing a defensive maneuver Aria taught him against a much larger, slower, and easier to catch blade than what we've seen Aria catch. It would surprise me to find that he genuinely outshines Aria in combat by a huge margin, like a Goku and Krillin type situation.

For now, you didn't misundertood. But you'll think you underestimated him later, like I did. Because his feats of performance you've seen so far are just on surface. I was just thinking he is quite badass back in Volume 1 (Butei Killer Case), but I realized later that he is far beyond S-rank or human.

In this episode, he's still inexperience against stealth, so he mostly followed Aria' instruction. Hysteria boosts his performance but knowledge and experience stay the same.

Well, Kinji and Aria had a serious duel later on which came out as a draw, because Kinji was in Hysteria so he couldn't hurt a girl.
Jun 5, 2011 11:13 PM
Apr 2011
Gangler said:

I see that a lot when characters get nervous around someone.
Jun 6, 2011 12:18 AM

Aug 2009
I just marathon the first 8 episodes just to see my favorite Jeanne.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.