Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
that next episode preview is such a spoiler! haha!

May 9, 11:27 AM
Oct 2023
The main character is a terrible idiot
May 9, 1:46 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to phantomfandom
The preview just spoil everything.
@phantomfandom Yeah, I do my best not to look at previews, but sometimes they just get you.
May 9, 2:54 PM

Jun 2015
No, No! I want to know what will happen ASAP.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 9, 6:00 PM

Sep 2016
"Who is this woman?"

Err, about that, he's a genie. Yeah, you heard it right. It's a trap!
bruh
May 9, 9:55 PM
Feb 2023
Harem (the strongest enemy that is mine) 🤨

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
May 9, 10:47 PM
Apr 2023
Flio will now turn into Ainz Ooal Gown
(if you don't understand this joke, better check who Flio's voice actor is)

Anyway, I really love this anime adaptation. The manga adaptation is pretty good but having the legendary partner voice actors Hino Satoshi and Kugimiya Rie doing their job well makes this anime even better. To top it all off, some of the supporting characters are also voiced by equally legendary voice actors, like Horie Yui (Hiya) and Tamura Yukari (Uliminas) among others (there are other legend-veteran seiyuus in the roster).
May 10, 11:11 PM

May 2019
While I'm doubting that Rys will stay dead I'm look forward to seeing Flio kick that Djinn's butt. Also it looks like the Djinn may turn on the "hero" as the preview somewhat implied that.

Besides the Djinn I'm curious how the interaction between Flio and the princess will go.
May 11, 2:32 AM

Jul 2017
The Blonde Hero's useless, and the Kingdom of Klyrode is in danger, forcing the King and his subjects to act on the Purification. What a slog for 3 months.

Meanwhile, Filo, Fenrys and the girls settling into the house settlement, the slow life is upon their grasp. Leaving the housework to Balirossa and her party, both Filo and Fenrys being able to have a date...is rather nice, and Fenrys getting a present is happy enough, while the others are jealous. And even on the bed, Fenrys just wants close contact with Filo. But the Hero, unabashed, broke into the underground treasury to try and get something to defeat the Dark One, and a sword with a controlling entity it is...to reveal Hiya, the djinn of light and darkness.

With the help of the Oracle Ashura, the princess can only try to find Filo herself, despite being bounded by the djinn's Collar of Sacrifice. As usual, Filo is out on his merchant business, but gets interrupted by Hiya targeting him, which in the process, Fenrys spared her life for his defense, which does not bode well with Filo.

For the first time in a long while, Filo is forced to act as the Hero, which is a way to reinforce him into his original act...for better or worse.
May 13, 8:41 AM

Feb 2024
One dimensional wannabe hero scum!
May 13, 12:35 PM
Mar 2019
how can such a silly anime have this much emotion???
May 13, 1:25 PM

Feb 2020
dang it was starting to get hot in the room-
May 13, 2:27 PM
Mar 2024
This episode made me smile. The ending was amazing and fun, cant wait for next episode
May 16, 11:37 AM
Jul 2019
djin is in a deep shit
May 20, 7:13 PM

Dec 2022
cozy comfy music in this show man
cute and wholesome date ^_^
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BOOBIES!!!!!
May 20, 10:40 PM
Jan 2021
Well I didn’t expect things to take such a turn, and I also didn’t expect Gholl to be the type of guy that cares so deeply about his comrades that he won’t let any of them get hit by the purification.

It seems that Banaza is getting to the point where he can live a normal life in the village and take advantage of his various skills. It also seems that he’s growing closer to Fenrys and now that the princess has taken over, shit is actually getting down in Klyrode. Her father wasn’t fit to rule. Is she gonna be able to find Banaza in time (for those curious, that’s his real name; he just goes by Flio in this world)?

This djinn named Hiya seems interesting. I thought her granting three wishes sounded too good to be true. There’s always a cost to these kinds of things, and I’m not shocked he wants Banaza dead given how badly his ego was crushed. What a little baby.

But things have taken a turn. I thought this anime was gonna be all sunshine and daisies, but now Fenrys is DEAD?!??!?!?!?

Yeah Hiya, you’re about to get clapped and if he finds out the hero is the one who wished for her to do this, he’s dead as well…
May 21, 10:00 PM
Jun 2021
nooooo my waifu no no no no no
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Jun 2021
Jokes aside, the end of this episode is the last thing I ever expected from the show. They snuck it in on me when I was content being on autopilot 😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 20

32 by Groman »»
Yesterday, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

82 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Yesterday, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3

115 by LucasDoragon »»
May 19, 8:31 AM

» So, are they gonna do the deed eventually?

MavikBow - May 16

17 by simperemo123 »»
May 18, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

60 by WienGirl »»
May 17, 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.