Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 6:04 PM
Apr 2024
Come Yuri, please😍😍😍😍🥰
May 7, 6:16 PM
Sep 2020
I dunno, the yuri has to be done really naturally. The show is very good as it is, so if they try to force typical romantic-events in, I think it'll just drive the show down.

Kano and Yoru have a really good friendship. I think it COULD turn into romance, but also could just stay best friends.

I do like me a good yuri romance anytime
May 8, 1:15 PM

Jan 2011
sure, Yuri is hot.
May 8, 3:00 PM

Feb 2017
If a show starts yuri baiting then imo it should just pull the trigger and commit to it.
May 8, 7:47 PM

Aug 2013
JKKH said:
If a show starts yuri baiting then imo it should just pull the trigger and commit to it.

100% agree. I’m getting real tired of queerbaiting in anime. Just make it gay
May 8, 8:17 PM

Sep 2014
Is this the one that's going to retrieve the yuri route over every other yuri bait original anime these past years?
May 9, 6:27 AM
May 2022
ButtonsIsHere said:
I wouldn’t mind either way but with how they set up that last scene in episode 5 i think it likely could go down a romance route. Honestly if they didn’t i would be a little disappointed because the set up is really perfect for it and would make a lot of sense. I don’t want it to be the main focus though and would love to see some drama involved with the main characters trying to come to understand their feelings and how their groups relationship may shift because of jt. I think it would be really interesting to see if the reason why the blonde girl got outcasted from her previous idol group was because of her sexuality, which possibly could of been found out if she developed feelings for one of her group mates. Maybe there was some homophobia, (?) therefore leading to why the blonde girl responded violently (punched the one girl). I would love to see such a mature theme and with the way the show has been portrayed so far, i don’t think this idea is far fetched. Really curious what route they will end up taking though.

This is kind of a good thought in my book :o
May 9, 7:07 AM
Jun 2020
Let me have some good yuri once in a while. I am watching Whispering my Love for you and Seiyuu Radio, and they are snooze fest
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Fanservice In Ep 1

Comet1 - Yesterday

17 by Runasius »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18

111 by n4ytcg »»
6 hours ago

» Episode previews

TiagoCosta - Today

3 by D6David »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20

115 by _hellneko »»
Yesterday, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

118 by JavierNuta »»
Yesterday, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.