Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 4, 2:45 PM

Jun 2023
Didn’t expect a kiss wow

Praying for yuri 🙏
May 4, 2:48 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to ComediNyan
Is it now, like, romance anime or something? I mean I wouldn't mind, but I feel like it would become a problem for the group dynamics... Either way, I will watch their career with great interest.
@ComediNyan Even if there is an element of romance, it still won't be a romance show, because judging by the lack of a tag and the strange behavior of the writer, that's clearly not the focus of the show. Although who knows how the promotion of the show might change if romance actually appears in it. For example, although Yuri on ICE! never considered itself a BL anime in the truest sense of the word, it was often promoted as a love story after the ending. So, I think that if they really take the romantic route, it will rather go like a subplot.
May 4, 2:59 PM

Apr 2016
Hell nah they ruined it with Yuri
May 4, 3:04 PM
Jan 2023
I love how they handle emotions and self confidence in this show, it's done super well imo.

What a step up in art work from Yoru, just too bad she got all down about those comments though.

Really didn't expect the yuri tease at the end though, I wonder where they'll go with that, if anywhere.

Lovely episode as always, and it didn't disappoint. Can't wait till next week!
May 4, 3:14 PM

May 2020
Conflicts really do get concluded without any unneeded drama in this series, be it with someone else or something to go with one's own problems, and this is that one thing which takes a high more than anything else.

Though things are going a lot easier for them. They are getting the audience, their videos are going viral, and whatnot. I suspect we'd see that divorcee mother cum producer confronting this group soon enough.
May 4, 3:30 PM
Apr 2023
So it is Yuri! Let's celebrate!

"Always has been"
May 4, 3:35 PM
Jan 2020
Ah time to drop it then. had high hopes but no, they had to make it yuri. I just wanted some god damn vibes of A Place Further Away than the Universe ffs. cant we have a god damn not gay show with cute girls and amazing art and ost? fking stop making everything gay, I want to be able to enjoy my sh#t without having to see problems I cant relate or understand, or stupid dramas that I wont like due to gay relationships.
May 4, 3:36 PM
Jan 2020
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

agreed. and the amount of hate people like us two are gonna get it just because a certain comunity cant handle people not liking their tastes....
May 4, 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to FlypyBird
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

agreed. and the amount of hate people like us two are gonna get it just because a certain comunity cant handle people not liking their tastes....
@FlypyBird I don't think "it will be ruined because of yuri" is any better than people declaring it a masterpiece just because of yuri, or even declaring it yuri without even waiting for any specifics from the next episode at all. These are simply opposite extremes.
May 4, 3:59 PM
Jan 2022
I really hope this isn’t some Yuri bait. Just please actually be Yuri
May 4, 4:03 PM
Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
@FlypyBird I don't think "it will be ruined because of yuri" is any better than people declaring it a masterpiece just because of yuri, or even declaring it yuri without even waiting for any specifics from the next episode at all. These are simply opposite extremes.

sure, its still an extreme, but its an extreme that wouldnt exist if the other extreme wasnt there to start with. Nontheless my problem isnt more with comunity, its simply with what yuri leads to. same as boys love too. I cant relate or enjoy because I cant follow the logic behind it, since I myself aint one. then theres also the other side where it feels like the show just becomes a yuri focus thing, since the fandom for yuri is pretty much like: Make it yuri moment and im happy even if you sh£t on the floor.

though this last statement is an assumption that could, of course, not happen.

nontheless ill watch next episode and decide from there, but right now I am highly inclined to drop the show as I cant really find a good way to try and make it now not yuri without ruining the plot. i mean, that last scene just had too many things to claim it wasnt yuri.
May 4, 4:06 PM
Sep 2021
wait, this yuri right here?????

this show is just too good. it totally deserves a 10.

i really like that every episode (exepts for epispde 1) they finish one song and that the ED is the song they created. so that we don't only get the process without any music but we also get to listen to the music ourselfs (this is probably common with music anime but this is my first time watching a music anime so it's a first for me)
May 4, 4:08 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to FlypyBird
RobertBobert said:

sure, its still an extreme, but its an extreme that wouldnt exist if the other extreme wasnt there to start with. Nontheless my problem isnt more with comunity, its simply with what yuri leads to. same as boys love too. I cant relate or enjoy because I cant follow the logic behind it, since I myself aint one. then theres also the other side where it feels like the show just becomes a yuri focus thing, since the fandom for yuri is pretty much like: Make it yuri moment and im happy even if you sh£t on the floor.

though this last statement is an assumption that could, of course, not happen.

nontheless ill watch next episode and decide from there, but right now I am highly inclined to drop the show as I cant really find a good way to try and make it now not yuri without ruining the plot. i mean, that last scene just had too many things to claim it wasnt yuri.
@FlypyBird I can understand this perfectly well. But I can also understand people who like yuri and therefore want to see it in a show that interests them. There's nothing wrong with either position as long as it doesn't get too radical or too personal, as I think. Unfortunately, a sense of proportion and understanding the boundaries between tastes and dogmatism is not about modern fandom, not only for anime, but for anything in general.

@Rimuru_11407 Not every music anime is dedicated to the creation of songs, let alone showing the process in detail. But yes, usually the characters perform songs within the show. It’s just that in this case, the anime is directly dedicated to the creative process and, as the author said, to the emotions of the characters. That's why the MVs at the end of the ending are so significant.
RobertBobertMay 4, 4:12 PM
May 4, 4:17 PM
May 2011
FlypyBird said:
fking stop making everything gay
They're not. It's 1 show
May 4, 4:21 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode! I love the interactions among Mahiru, Kano, Mei and Kiui. Mahiru and Kano have an amazing chemistry, Yuri or not -- such should not make difference. That kiss showed how much Kano values Mahiru. Mahiru needs a confidence boost and Kano is more than up to the task!
leonardobarbaMay 4, 4:28 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 4, 4:22 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
FlypyBird said:
fking stop making everything gay
They're not. It's 1 show
@Fail_Man_X 1 show from what?
May 4, 4:27 PM
May 2011
Reply to RobertBobert
@Fail_Man_X 1 show from what?
@RobertBobert I don't understand your question
May 4, 4:29 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@RobertBobert I don't understand your question
@Fail_Man_X Well, the person stated that they supposedly "do everything gay", to which you replied "no, only 1 show." So I was interested in the context of your answer, since that dude was obviously overgeneralizing.
May 4, 4:55 PM

Feb 2019
Ryushindai said:
@RobertBobert I'm fine as long as something happens, I just hope that scene had some meaning behind it and it isn't just some fan-service

@ShinoAlter explain please all mighty known of everything, that last scene had the same feeling as Kumiko and Reina talk after the hike in Euphonium and after that the community absolutely exploded on yuri talks. Literally the same happening right now

Yes, they had the same scene, but people weren’t aware of the contents of the original source, that sadly never goes the yuri route, making no sense to what it was doing in all the prior scenes.

In this situation, we have more than enough proof shown by the direction, vibe of the scenes and the camera shots, plus the final kiss. Even if it won’t go extreme with it (I highly doubt it will go further than „deep feelings for each other” and kiss being a bit of an experiment/joke/whatever).

But yuri isn’t set by simple love confession - yuri/no love confession - no yuri, and even yuri authors say that.
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
May 4, 4:58 PM

Feb 2019
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

Bro, the undertones have been there since episode 1, were you asleep during ep 1-4?
mlem

May 4, 4:59 PM

Feb 2019
FlypyBird said:
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

You will be hated because you pretty much said you can’t relate to people loving each other because they’re the same gender.

What does that have to do with anything?
mlem

May 4, 4:59 PM
May 2023
yoru is really growing fast, she doesn't throw herself too far and cause a burden on her friends.

and thank you to kano for giving encouragement to yoru who wants to start developing.

AND THE SCENE AT THE END IS YURI? NOT YURI BAIT? and I think this is the best episode so far, looking forward to what will happen to yoru and kano relationship next week.
May 4, 5:25 PM

Apr 2012
And as expected, most people completely forgot what the show was about in the first place, starting to argue about ships and making it personal. Some things never change.

@ShinoAlter You are setting your expectations too high right now, don’t do that. Allowing things to unfold will save you both pointless arguments and potential disappointment if your snap judgments don't pan out. In fact, all we have at the moment is a kiss on the cheek without any specifics or clear context, the rest is interpretation and speculation on the level of “I felt gay vibes, so there is a gay subtext and they are gay.”

And yes, even if we forget that yuri in modern Japanese slang means a million things up to and including an objectively platonic relationship, the author still hasn’t changed his words about whether this show is yuri or not depends on the viewer. That doesn't mean he won't change them or that the show won't be gay even without it, just let things play out on their own instead of trying to argue about the content before episode six even airs.
RobertBobertMay 4, 5:32 PM
May 4, 5:48 PM

Mar 2008
I had things to comment but... THEY KISSED!
May 4, 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to PaninaManina
I had things to comment but... THEY KISSED!
@PaninaManina One kissed the other on the cheek without warning, lol. I understand that there is no point in talking about this, but it seems that the entire thread has already managed to convince itself that we had something like a passionate French kiss no less.
May 4, 6:13 PM
May 2011
Reply to RobertBobert
@Fail_Man_X Well, the person stated that they supposedly "do everything gay", to which you replied "no, only 1 show." So I was interested in the context of your answer, since that dude was obviously overgeneralizing.
@RobertBobert Me telling him to calm his tits was the context. Nothing more to it than that.
May 4, 6:17 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@RobertBobert Me telling him to calm his tits was the context. Nothing more to it than that.
@Fail_Man_X Ah, then don't pay attention. Looks like I'm just getting tired of this thread.
May 4, 6:25 PM

Apr 2022
too corny, this show is losing me quick.
May 4, 6:28 PM
Jul 2023
I love this episode because i’m an artist
May 4, 6:30 PM
Oct 2021
In my opinion, the anime is good in terms of visuals and story, but why does it have to have a kissing scene?
May 4, 6:33 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Ryushindai
The time I saw that weird balance between rts and likes last ep, the first thing that came to my mind was that the MV backlashed somehow, and... lol
But the people that came for the "cursed song" that was trending stayed for how good the quality were.
Seeing Mahiru comparing herself to others is painful and relatable. Hopefully she has an amazing friend to back her up. I wish there was someone like Kano for me back then

This is becoming what I feared the most, a yuri bait......
@Ryushindai I honestly don't think it's bait. It was portrayed way too earnestly for that, is the feeling I get.

If anything, this makes me think the reason Kano had a falling out with her old group is cuz she developed a crush on one of the girls and she reacted badly to it (the other girl).
May 4, 6:36 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to RikkaMatsu
@Ryushindai I honestly don't think it's bait. It was portrayed way too earnestly for that, is the feeling I get.

If anything, this makes me think the reason Kano had a falling out with her old group is cuz she developed a crush on one of the girls and she reacted badly to it (the other girl).
@RikkaMatsu The manga adaptation teases the idea that Kano felt unfree in the group and was unable to express tastes and desires that were different from others. Moreover, in this case, the show should not have focused on creating its own personal art, but solely on romance.

But one way or another, I don’t think whether it’s bait or not doesn't depends on the kiss itself. It's more about how the show handles it further.
May 4, 6:37 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
And as expected, most people completely forgot what the show was about in the first place, starting to argue about ships and making it personal. Some things never change.

@ShinoAlter You are setting your expectations too high right now, don’t do that. Allowing things to unfold will save you both pointless arguments and potential disappointment if your snap judgments don't pan out. In fact, all we have at the moment is a kiss on the cheek without any specifics or clear context, the rest is interpretation and speculation on the level of “I felt gay vibes, so there is a gay subtext and they are gay.”

And yes, even if we forget that yuri in modern Japanese slang means a million things up to and including an objectively platonic relationship, the author still hasn’t changed his words about whether this show is yuri or not depends on the viewer. That doesn't mean he won't change them or that the show won't be gay even without it, just let things play out on their own instead of trying to argue about the content before episode six even airs.

I think a good metric is to look at the writers previous work. Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki. The anime us flawed, but the LN is a masterpiece. Does it tackle romance? Yes but it is absolutely not the focus. It also isnt afraid to pick a ship, and actively sink a beloved ship early on.

It would not shock me at all if Yoru does not return her romantic feelings. It's absolutely a move this writer can take. If anything, it would be more in line with his style if there was a rejection and we get an exploration of it
May 4, 6:44 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

I think a good metric is to look at the writers previous work. Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki. The anime us flawed, but the LN is a masterpiece. Does it tackle romance? Yes but it is absolutely not the focus. It also isnt afraid to pick a ship, and actively sink a beloved ship early on.

It would not shock me at all if Yoru does not return her romantic feelings. It's absolutely a move this writer can take. If anything, it would be more in line with his style if there was a rejection and we get an exploration of it
@GGcc78 I don't think Tomozaki is a good example here, not to mention all these comparisons would still be pure speculation. Although it’s strange that no one remembered Mimimi with her “friendly jokes” on the verge of sexual harassment, which they always portrayed as jokes, and not a hint of attraction.

I'm interested in something else. Why is the author still not commenting on episode 5 and not changing his words that “yuri is a matter of personal interpretation”, although the cliffhanger of this episode is actually able to ask the question about yuri directly. Judging by his tweets, it doesn't seem like he's one of those people who separates yuri from conventionally realistic lesbian content. Although he clearly supports the idea of ​​interpretations or platonic yuri IN GENERAL.
May 4, 6:45 PM

May 2013
Kyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

clears throat

Eh, I suppose it was a little cute. Just a little though!!! It'll do for now. Hmph~ I can definitely make it an entire week until the next episode comes out!!

DEFINITELY.

How dare those losers though: being mean to Mahiru like that -.-
May 4, 6:49 PM
Feb 2023
Oh my. I was wondering if it was going in this direction since the surprising "I have someone I have a crush on" confession from last episode, but I didn't expect it to move forward this quickly. Delightful.

By the way, and I might be wrong there - I think the Japanese version of "I like your singing. And I like you too, Kano." might imply stronger feelings than just the English "like" in the second sentence, or at least be a bit ambigious. For example from https://www.busuu.com/en/japanese/love:

When learning Japanese, a lot of people ask, does suki mean like or love? Suki translates best to ‘like’, but it’s used in Japan to express that you’re romantically interested in someone. You can also use it to say that you like something, like food, a skirt, anything. Again, Japanese is highly contextual, so the object of your affection isn’t indicated in suki desu alone.

You can add specificity when not expressing your interest in someone by adding what you’re talking about – for example, ramen ga suki desu would be someone telling you that they like ramen, while staring deep into your eyes and saying suki desu… would probably not be about the ramen.

But if you’re looking to tell someone for the first time “I love you” in Japanese, suki desu is a good place to start.

Kano probably agrees there, considering how flustered she gets.
May 4, 6:50 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 I don't think Tomozaki is a good example here, not to mention all these comparisons would still be pure speculation. Although it’s strange that no one remembered Mimimi with her “friendly jokes” on the verge of sexual harassment, which they always portrayed as jokes, and not a hint of attraction.

I'm interested in something else. Why is the author still not commenting on episode 5 and not changing his words that “yuri is a matter of personal interpretation”, although the cliffhanger of this episode is actually able to ask the question about yuri directly. Judging by his tweets, it doesn't seem like he's one of those people who separates yuri from conventionally realistic lesbian content. Although he clearly supports the idea of ​​interpretations or platonic yuri IN GENERAL.

My point about Tomozaki is that the romance handled in that did not go a route people expected. The leave Yuri up to interpretation thing can be "is this Yuri if one party is a lesbian, but the other is not". Maybe that counts as Yuri, I personally wouldn't because of the unrequited love aspect of it. Sure, one girl might be in love but what if the other isn't and will never hold a romantic love towards them?

Unrequited love is a topic he explored in the past as well as *not* having the obvious romantic interest be the winner.
May 4, 6:53 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

My point about Tomozaki is that the romance handled in that did not go a route people expected. The leave Yuri up to interpretation thing can be "is this Yuri if one party is a lesbian, but the other is not". Maybe that counts as Yuri, I personally wouldn't because of the unrequited love aspect of it. Sure, one girl might be in love but what if the other isn't and will never hold a romantic love towards them?

Unrequited love is a topic he explored in the past as well as *not* having the obvious romantic interest be the winner.
@GGcc78 This is all pure speculation, we can endlessly assume things based not even on indirect evidence, but simply theorizing.

@LegatoC Suki is literally "like". The rest depends on the context. The actual passage you quoted literally speaks about this. For "strong feelings" there is "aishiteru", but the Japanese do not usually use this as melodramatic. I don’t know what the meaning of Kano’s kiss was, but Yoru's words most likely had a platonic context. That's why she was surprised by Kano's reaction, no matter what her intentions were.

Also, I checked episode 4 again, there was nothing about “crush”. She implied that there was a person she was “kinda into,” to which the girls asked “what kind of person.” Which she explained in this episode. This is a comedic misunderstanding, not a love confession. You can also easily see this from her surprised reaction to their answer and the fact that we are not allowed to see the end of the scene.
RobertBobertMay 4, 7:19 PM
May 4, 6:54 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 This is all pure speculation, we can endlessly assume things based not even on indirect evidence, but simply theorizing.

Of course, I thought that was clear? I think the beauty of anime original content is that this is the one time everyone can get together and theorize without risk of being spoiled . This is the most fun part of an anime original show like this

Bonus points for this actually being a *good* show and not trash like some other anime originals we've gotten in the past
May 4, 6:56 PM

Nov 2021
AQUARIUM AND KISS = YURI CONFIRMED
May 4, 7:00 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

Of course, I thought that was clear? I think the beauty of anime original content is that this is the one time everyone can get together and theorize without risk of being spoiled . This is the most fun part of an anime original show like this

Bonus points for this actually being a *good* show and not trash like some other anime originals we've gotten in the past
@GGcc78 Yes, but simply theorizing without a strong base will simply waste time endlessly on unanswerable questions like “how many angels will pass through the eye of a needle.” Even the meaningless set of prejudices about an aquarium and passing off a kiss on the cheek as a full-fledged kiss above makes more sense than this.
May 4, 7:03 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 Yes, but simply theorizing without a strong base will simply waste time endlessly on unanswerable questions like “how many angels will pass through the eye of a needle.” Even the meaningless set of prejudices about an aquarium and passing off a kiss on the cheek as a full-fledged kiss above makes more sense than this.

I mean, the writer in question has hundreds of pages worth of content written and there are some very clear parallels to what he's writen in the past to what's on display here. I don't think that's a waste of time, but perhaps I misunderstood your tone of your post. I thought you were up for debate and discussion, but if you feel it's a waste of time I'll leave you be. Have a good evening
May 4, 7:05 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

I mean, the writer in question has hundreds of pages worth of content written and there are some very clear parallels to what he's writen in the past to what's on display here. I don't think that's a waste of time, but perhaps I misunderstood your tone of your post. I thought you were up for debate and discussion, but if you feel it's a waste of time I'll leave you be. Have a good evening
@GGcc78 Should I say that analogies are not an argument and are very often based on very subjective comparisons? I don't mind making assumptions, but I prefer to discuss things based on something rather than just having an endless debate about abstract things.
May 4, 7:10 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 Should I say that analogies are not an argument and are very often based on very subjective comparisons? I don't mind making assumptions, but I prefer to discuss things based on something rather than just having an endless debate about abstract things.

Listen, youve already said I'm wasting your time. Your tone is clear, and your view is noted. While you have preferences in what you debate I have preferences as well and they seem they're not aligned. So again, have a good evening
May 4, 7:15 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

Listen, youve already said I'm wasting your time. Your tone is clear, and your view is noted. While you have preferences in what you debate I have preferences as well and they seem they're not aligned. So again, have a good evening
@GGcc78 I didn't say you were wasting my time. All I said is that I’d rather discuss similar things with arguments than just fan speculation. But if you don't like it, then okay, I won't try to force you.
May 4, 7:20 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 I didn't say you were wasting my time. All I said is that I’d rather discuss similar things with arguments than just fan speculation. But if you don't like it, then okay, I won't try to force you.

Stating an author has consistently tackled specific themes isn't speculation. You're consistently refering to the authors twiter posts. I'm refering to his published works. If ones valid, then so is the other.
May 4, 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

Stating an author has consistently tackled specific themes isn't speculation. You're consistently refering to the authors twiter posts. I'm refering to his published works. If ones valid, then so is the other.
@GGcc78 In this case, speculation, because any romance, especially in anime, has themes of non-reciprocal love. This is too general a comparison. With the same logic, we can say that since the author wrote romance in Tomozaki, that means it is romance too. That's why I talked about the need for a base.

Well, his tweets directly address the topic without being my comparisons or assumptions.
May 4, 7:25 PM

Sep 2016
I'm glad Yoru took the self improvement route opposed to self destructing to criticism. Also that scene where they zoomed on Yoru's lips on the train reminded me of the "They're using actors" gag from Spongebob XD
May 4, 7:27 PM
Dec 2007
RobertBobert said:
@GGcc78 In this case, speculation, because any romance, especially in anime, has themes of non-reciprocal love. This is too general a comparison. With the same logic, we can say that since the author wrote romance in Tomozaki, that means it is romance too. That's why I talked about the need for a base.

Well, his tweets directly address the topic without being my comparisons or assumptions.

His tweets are deliberately vague by design. The authors world view is in his writing and adds the needed context to all of this. I'm going to ask a question, have you actually read the book or are you an anime only? He has thousands of words writen that outlines his views on human interaction, what it means to love, what it means to not love and above all his general philosophy that no one should dictate who you as the individual should interpret the world.

If you know this context, his yuri tweet makes perfect sense
May 4, 7:30 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to GGcc78
RobertBobert said:

His tweets are deliberately vague by design. The authors world view is in his writing and adds the needed context to all of this. I'm going to ask a question, have you actually read the book or are you an anime only? He has thousands of words writen that outlines his views on human interaction, what it means to love, what it means to not love and above all his general philosophy that no one should dictate who you as the individual should interpret the world.

If you know this context, his yuri tweet makes perfect sense
@GGcc78 We can literally say this about any work by any author. And even so, this does not mean that they put exactly the meaning that you or I personally want. At the same time, his tweets weren't ambiguous, What exactly do you think is ambiguous here?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pinoffin - Jun 1

175 by FiendishChan »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kano or Mahiru? Episode 9 Poll ( 1 2 )

Royalty459 - Yesterday

51 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
4 hours ago

» After EP9 I hope Kano's mom stay being her for the rest of the show

shanehou - 7 hours ago

1 by Kaze1214 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

123 by snowykevin »»
Yesterday, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25

60 by Rasco »»
Yesterday, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.