Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 12:14 PM

Mar 2020
Yeah not the best follow up, just too mediocre, predictable and stereotypical. I think it's a pass for me...
Apr 30, 9:51 PM
Mar 2012
charming roadtrip OP.
oof epic explosion. lol landing reminds of that Archer, Illya & Shirou scene. chase scene was wild. wholesome moment. better than premiere maybe worth watching.
gophercgMay 1, 1:49 AM
May 6, 4:53 AM

Nov 2013
I see. So this is "John Wick" type of universe where shooting/killing happens in public, in broad daylight but people/police don't give a F***.

I lold hard when Mutsumi put a "like" on "dying right now" twit. Surprisingly funny.
May 7, 6:43 PM
Feb 2021
This Poor Poor Kid.... He not only lost this family (from last episode) HE LOST HIS ENTIRE HOUSE FROM A BOMBER! and was GIVEN A GUN as his first mission. It's like already been one day and Taiyou is already put through stress to protect Mutsumi. Which was the entire point of why he needed to marry her I know... I know... but still let him breathe. and I love but kinda find it weird and silly, that after they found the bomber, Kyouichirou was able to kill the bomber with is own bomb (that almost killed Taiyou if it wasn't for Kyouichirou saving him) and tweeted about it as he died. Nani?

Overall I can see the use of comedy in this show I guess. Very outlandish things happening, but will never be better or even close to Spy x Family. Hope to see how the next episode goes from homeless Taiyou now living with the Yozakura's.
May 9, 6:36 AM
May 2024
Main couple are quite endearing. Still not the biggest fan of the brother and I'm hoping it stays away from the more dramatic stuff. Still good stuff.
May 11, 8:18 AM
Nov 2022
a lot of action this episode with a car chasing and guns
May 13, 6:02 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, Goliath is driving the car with his hand XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 9:43 PM
May 2023
Why there is a cat driving the car? lol
May 17, 2:11 AM
Apr 2019
I SERIOUSLY HATE THE STORY. god AWFUL STORY
May 19, 10:41 AM
Oct 2022
So MC isn't actually MC, and the family he married into is Eusocial. Bonus: Everyone is retarded, so they don't notice the obvious warzones forming in their neighborhoods.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2

22 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
4 hours ago

» Isn't the show underrated?

Rom-Com_lover - Jun 2

10 by MangagnaM »»
4 hours ago

» Exceed my expectation !

lightning_angad7 - Jun 2

10 by Macha_Chele »»
Jun 3, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

24 by Zorpanur »»
Jun 2, 11:39 PM

» Is the story going to go anywhere at some point?

dadnaya - May 28

9 by 1qim24 »»
Jun 2, 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.